Total Posts:115|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The godandscience.org website logic breaks

Stupidape
Posts: 171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...
Willows
Posts: 2,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 10:24:20 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...

Good argument, you put a lot of thinking and research into it which is a lot more that can be said for others on the opposite side of the debate.
Theists have been grasping at straws for years since science put the kibosh on creationism. And what do they do out of desperation? "Give them their own medicine so that we can ahhh, derrrr, prove them wrong like".
Problem is that science is definitive and their futile attempts to combine religion with science has failed dismally.
Science and religion do not mix and any attempt to relate the two is an insult to any reputable scientist or anyone with half a brain to think logically.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 2:56:09 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...

Theists think that cosmological arguments further their point but it doesn't. I have probably asked up to 20-30 theists on this site how they connect an argument for a deistic consciousness and the existence of an interventionist, petty, jealous god that obsessively keeps score on your sex life. Up to this point, no theist has been able to make the connection. I invite any theist to try....
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/4/2016 10:24:20 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...

Good argument, you put a lot of thinking and research into it which is a lot more that can be said for others on the opposite side of the debate.
Theists have been grasping at straws for years since science put the kibosh on creationism. And what do they do out of desperation? "Give them their own medicine so that we can ahhh, derrrr, prove them wrong like".
Problem is that science is definitive and their futile attempts to combine religion with science has failed dismally.
Science and religion do not mix and any attempt to relate the two is an insult to any reputable scientist or anyone with half a brain to think logically.

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!
bulproof
Posts: 25,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 4:58:52 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:24:20 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...

Good argument, you put a lot of thinking and research into it which is a lot more that can be said for others on the opposite side of the debate.
Theists have been grasping at straws for years since science put the kibosh on creationism. And what do they do out of desperation? "Give them their own medicine so that we can ahhh, derrrr, prove them wrong like".
Problem is that science is definitive and their futile attempts to combine religion with science has failed dismally.
Science and religion do not mix and any attempt to relate the two is an insult to any reputable scientist or anyone with half a brain to think logically.

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!
And another proud display of ignorance.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 6:07:46 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"
multi verse theory is thrwarted by common sense, no evidence and simple logic.
I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.
you are simply logically inept
The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.
thus proving you are logically inept
Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.
you skipped the part where evolution has no evidence.
It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.
people who fantasize about the multi verse are hysterical.
Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.
your ancestors were defnitely micro organisms as your understanding of logic is that of a micro brain
Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.
once again, you prove your own lack of logic
Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 6:32:00 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:24:20 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...

Good argument, you put a lot of thinking and research into it which is a lot more that can be said for others on the opposite side of the debate.
Theists have been grasping at straws for years since science put the kibosh on creationism. And what do they do out of desperation? "Give them their own medicine so that we can ahhh, derrrr, prove them wrong like".
Problem is that science is definitive and their futile attempts to combine religion with science has failed dismally.
Science and religion do not mix and any attempt to relate the two is an insult to any reputable scientist or anyone with half a brain to think logically.

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Sorry; that's not even close to being true. Evolution between species has been observed in multiple scenarios.

Here's just an example: https://en.wikipedia.org...

(Fun fact: this mosquito's name literally translates into "annoying gnat".)
Stupidape
Posts: 171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 6:58:55 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Wow, skipsaweird way to insult me and not my argument. That's called an ad hominem attack. Please attack my argument next time.
Willows
Posts: 2,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 9:25:41 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:24:20 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...

Good argument, you put a lot of thinking and research into it which is a lot more that can be said for others on the opposite side of the debate.
Theists have been grasping at straws for years since science put the kibosh on creationism. And what do they do out of desperation? "Give them their own medicine so that we can ahhh, derrrr, prove them wrong like".
Problem is that science is definitive and their futile attempts to combine religion with science has failed dismally.
Science and religion do not mix and any attempt to relate the two is an insult to any reputable scientist or anyone with half a brain to think logically.

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Completely wrong.
You have obviously been indoctrinated by such a ludicrous supposition by your superiors.
"Evolution between the species" is one of those pseudo-science nonsense red hearings made up by theist hierarchy to feed to their ever-gullible flocks. They have no knowledge of what they are talking about and encourage their followers not to read what they label as blasphemous literature.

The "theory" word is also another popular red hearing used by theists who not only lack understanding in science but also English.
Evolution through natural selection has been completely proven by abundant irrefutable evidence.
Not any of this evidence has ever been disproven.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 2:32:35 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 4:58:52 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:24:20 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...

Good argument, you put a lot of thinking and research into it which is a lot more that can be said for others on the opposite side of the debate.
Theists have been grasping at straws for years since science put the kibosh on creationism. And what do they do out of desperation? "Give them their own medicine so that we can ahhh, derrrr, prove them wrong like".
Problem is that science is definitive and their futile attempts to combine religion with science has failed dismally.
Science and religion do not mix and any attempt to relate the two is an insult to any reputable scientist or anyone with half a brain to think logically.

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!
And another proud display of ignorance.

bulproof FACTS.. Facts are all you need post.... Post me the FACTUAL evidence of "Evolution" between species!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whack-Ooooh
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 2:37:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 9:25:41 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:24:20 AM, Willows wrote:


Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Completely wrong.
You have obviously been indoctrinated by such a ludicrous supposition by your superiors.
"Evolution between the species" is one of those pseudo-science nonsense red hearings made up by theist hierarchy to feed to their ever-gullible flocks. They have no knowledge of what they are talking about and encourage their followers not to read what they label as blasphemous literature.

The "theory" word is also another popular red hearing used by theists who not only lack understanding in science but also English.
Evolution through natural selection has been completely proven by abundant irrefutable evidence.
Not any of this evidence has ever been disproven.

YES 100% agree.... Evolution through natural selection... WITHIN Species!!!!

NONE... ZERO.. Nada.... No evidence of "Evolution between the species"!!!

Cows did not come from the Goats!!
Pigs do not come from Cats!
Chickens do not come from fish!!
Man did not come from the ape!

Dogs came from the wolf.... YES... I agree! Dogs did not come from sheep!!!
Chaosism
Posts: 2,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 2:38:24 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Hi, Dogknox!

Please detail exactly what "evolution between species" means. Give an example of what we'd expect to see if this occurred.

Also, in science, a "theory" will never be "proven". Scientific definition of "theory":

Theory : In science, a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses.

Related scientific definitions: https://ncse.com...
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 2:38:40 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 6:32:00 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:24:20 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...

Good argument, you put a lot of thinking and research into it which is a lot more that can be said for others on the opposite side of the debate.
Theists have been grasping at straws for years since science put the kibosh on creationism. And what do they do out of desperation? "Give them their own medicine so that we can ahhh, derrrr, prove them wrong like".
Problem is that science is definitive and their futile attempts to combine religion with science has failed dismally.
Science and religion do not mix and any attempt to relate the two is an insult to any reputable scientist or anyone with half a brain to think logically.

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Sorry; that's not even close to being true. Evolution between species has been observed in multiple scenarios.

Here's just an example: https://en.wikipedia.org...

(Fun fact: this mosquito's name literally translates into "annoying gnat".)

KthulhuHimself you post NO proof!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 2:39:31 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 2:38:24 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Hi, Dogknox!

Please detail exactly what "evolution between species" means. Give an example of what we'd expect to see if this occurred.

Also, in science, a "theory" will never be "proven". Scientific definition of "theory":

Theory : In science, a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses.

Related scientific definitions: https://ncse.com...

Cows did not come from the Goats!!
Pigs do not come from Cats!
Chickens do not come from fish!!
Man did not come from the ape!

Dogs came from the wolf.... YES... I agree! Dogs did not come from sheep!!!
Chaosism
Posts: 2,669
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 2:43:51 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 2:39:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/5/2016 2:38:24 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Hi, Dogknox!

Please detail exactly what "evolution between species" means. Give an example of what we'd expect to see if this occurred.

Also, in science, a "theory" will never be "proven". Scientific definition of "theory":

Theory : In science, a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses.

Related scientific definitions: https://ncse.com...

Cows did not come from the Goats!!
Pigs do not come from Cats!
Chickens do not come from fish!!
Man did not come from the ape!

You clearly don't understand the concept of common ancestry. Evolution does not claim that a pig gave birth to a cat, or anything of that sort.

Dogs came from the wolf.... YES... I agree! Dogs did not come from sheep!!!

If dogs came from wolves, then why are there still wolves?
Willows
Posts: 2,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 2:52:49 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 2:37:02 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/5/2016 9:25:41 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:24:20 AM, Willows wrote:


Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Completely wrong.
You have obviously been indoctrinated by such a ludicrous supposition by your superiors.
"Evolution between the species" is one of those pseudo-science nonsense red hearings made up by theist hierarchy to feed to their ever-gullible flocks. They have no knowledge of what they are talking about and encourage their followers not to read what they label as blasphemous literature.

The "theory" word is also another popular red hearing used by theists who not only lack understanding in science but also English.
Evolution through natural selection has been completely proven by abundant irrefutable evidence.
Not any of this evidence has ever been disproven.

YES 100% agree.... Evolution through natural selection... WITHIN Species!!!!

NONE... ZERO.. Nada.... No evidence of "Evolution between the species"!!!

Cows did not come from the Goats!!
Pigs do not come from Cats!
Chickens do not come from fish!!
Man did not come from the ape!

Dogs came from the wolf.... YES... I agree! Dogs did not come from sheep!!!

Again you are inventing an argument where there was none in the first place just for the sake of refuting it.
No, man did not come from an ape, nobody has ever made that claim. What is your point?
You are demonstrating a distinct lack of understanding of what you are trying to talk about.
I suggest you do a bit of study of biology and evolution (if you are allowed to) before you make any more non-sensical claims.
You, and whoever put you onto this "between the species" nonsense are way out of your depth.
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 7:26:58 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 2:38:40 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/5/2016 6:32:00 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Sorry; that's not even close to being true. Evolution between species has been observed in multiple scenarios.

Here's just an example: https://en.wikipedia.org...

(Fun fact: this mosquito's name literally translates into "annoying gnat".)

KthulhuHimself you post NO proof!

I just did. Whether or not your brainwashed mind can accept it is a whole different matter.
Willows
Posts: 2,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 8:43:48 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 2:39:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/5/2016 2:38:24 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Hi, Dogknox!

Please detail exactly what "evolution between species" means. Give an example of what we'd expect to see if this occurred.

Also, in science, a "theory" will never be "proven". Scientific definition of "theory":

Theory : In science, a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses.

Related scientific definitions: https://ncse.com...

Cows did not come from the Goats!!
Pigs do not come from Cats!
Chickens do not come from fish!!
Man did not come from the ape!

Dogs came from the wolf.... YES... I agree! Dogs did not come from sheep!!!

A wolf is a dog. Where did the wolf come from? (apart from a smaller piece of clay than that of humans).
Man did not come from the ape and no scientist has made such a claim, only theists who want to invent such a claim in order to refute in the absence of any evidence to support their claim of creation.

The fact, yes fact is that both homo sapiens and apes share the same ancestor. Humans have developed over a number of different species, the material evidence is abundant and clear. This completely debunks your unqualified assertion of there being evolution only within species.

You have been trumped again and are quickly running out of cards to play.
Let me guess what is left in your hand. Ah yes, the "missing link" trump card.
Bring it on.
Omniverse
Posts: 973
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 9:04:27 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:24:20 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...

Good argument, you put a lot of thinking and research into it which is a lot more that can be said for others on the opposite side of the debate.
Theists have been grasping at straws for years since science put the kibosh on creationism. And what do they do out of desperation? "Give them their own medicine so that we can ahhh, derrrr, prove them wrong like".
Problem is that science is definitive and their futile attempts to combine religion with science has failed dismally.
Science and religion do not mix and any attempt to relate the two is an insult to any reputable scientist or anyone with half a brain to think logically.

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

You don't know what a scientific theory is and at which point it is considered proven.
Omniverse
Posts: 973
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 9:19:07 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 6:07:46 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"
multi verse theory is thrwarted by common sense, no evidence and simple logic.

Common sense in cosmology and cosmogony?
Such incredible stupidity.

Some of the most well-established and evidenced scientific theories such as relativity and quantum mechanics explicitly violate common sense, showing beyond refutation how common sense is not a good guide to truth.

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.
you are simply logically inept

You're a hillbilly with regard to science.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.
thus proving you are logically inept

You are inane beyond belief.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.
you skipped the part where evolution has no evidence.

Clearly, you know nothing on the topic of Evolution. Let's remember you claim gravity and solar radiation are "destructive forces", which are assertions of a scientifically illiterate individual.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.
people who fantasize about the multi verse are hysterical.

You mean the real scientists? You mean not the people posting under anonymity or using an alias that ends in "weirdo" on a religious forum?

The scientists doing the real investigation have come up with the Multiverse hypothesis. If you knew anything on the topic - you clearly do not - you'd know how the hypothesis was born.

You'd rather masturbate on Young universe creationism?
Your prerogative.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.
your ancestors were defnitely micro organisms as your understanding of logic is that of a micro brain

You shouldn't act this butt hurt about what you got on the IQ lottery.
Tell me, is this how the Bible instructs you to behave towards others? Is this the fabled Agape love? Are the these the fabled fruits of the spirit listed in Galatians 5:22-23 ?

For you at least , that's just PR, isn't it? You have no intention whatsoever of behaving like you're told to, right?

That's what I thought.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.
once again, you prove your own lack of logic

Come on, son, drink a cider. It'll do you good.

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 3:52:16 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/5/2016 2:52:49 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/5/2016 2:37:02 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/5/2016 9:25:41 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:24:20 AM, Willows wrote:


Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Completely wrong.
You have obviously been indoctrinated by such a ludicrous supposition by your superiors.
"Evolution between the species" is one of those pseudo-science nonsense red hearings made up by theist hierarchy to feed to their ever-gullible flocks. They have no knowledge of what they are talking about and encourage their followers not to read what they label as blasphemous literature.

The "theory" word is also another popular red hearing used by theists who not only lack understanding in science but also English.
Evolution through natural selection has been completely proven by abundant irrefutable evidence.
Not any of this evidence has ever been disproven.

YES 100% agree.... Evolution through natural selection... WITHIN Species!!!!

NONE... ZERO.. Nada.... No evidence of "Evolution between the species"!!!

Cows did not come from the Goats!!
Pigs do not come from Cats!
Chickens do not come from fish!!
Man did not come from the ape!

Dogs came from the wolf.... YES... I agree! Dogs did not come from sheep!!!

Again you are inventing an argument where there was none in the first place just for the sake of refuting it.
No, man did not come from an ape, nobody has ever made that claim. What is your point?
You are demonstrating a distinct lack of understanding of what you are trying to talk about.
I suggest you do a bit of study of biology and evolution (if you are allowed to) before you make any more non-sensical claims.
You, and whoever put you onto this "between the species" nonsense are way out of your depth.

Willows Okay .... What is it you want me to "Understand"!?
You claim "I have a distinct lack of understanding".
Then we can talk, apparently we are different paths and different topics!????
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 3:55:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 7:26:58 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 8/5/2016 2:38:40 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/5/2016 6:32:00 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Sorry; that's not even close to being true. Evolution between species has been observed in multiple scenarios.

Here's just an example: https://en.wikipedia.org...

(Fun fact: this mosquito's name literally translates into "annoying gnat".)

KthulhuHimself you post NO proof!

I just did. Whether or not your brainwashed mind can accept it is a whole different matter.
KthulhuHimself Your "PROOF" is about the "mosquito"! And this your "PROOF" is enough to say.. "Man evolved from a primordial soup!" ?????
I think>>> NOT!!!!!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 4:02:22 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 8:43:48 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/5/2016 2:39:31 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/5/2016 2:38:24 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Hi, Dogknox!

Please detail exactly what "evolution between species" means. Give an example of what we'd expect to see if this occurred.

Also, in science, a "theory" will never be "proven". Scientific definition of "theory":

Theory : In science, a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that can incorporate facts, laws, inferences, and tested hypotheses.

Related scientific definitions: https://ncse.com...

Cows did not come from the Goats!!
Pigs do not come from Cats!
Chickens do not come from fish!!
Man did not come from the ape!

Dogs came from the wolf.... YES... I agree! Dogs did not come from sheep!!!

A wolf is a dog. Where did the wolf come from? (apart from a smaller piece of clay than that of humans).
Man did not come from the ape and no scientist has made such a claim, only theists who want to invent such a claim in order to refute in the absence of any evidence to support their claim of creation.

The fact, yes fact is that both homo sapiens and apes share the same ancestor. Humans have developed over a number of different species, the material evidence is abundant and clear. This completely debunks your unqualified assertion of there being evolution only within species.

You have been trumped again and are quickly running out of cards to play.
Let me guess what is left in your hand. Ah yes, the "missing link" trump card.
Bring it on.

Willows This it is a nut shell.... "Look here.. There is proof of one cell animals sooo all LIFE found on earth MUST have started out and come from One cell animals"!
Yes there is proof of early earth life just being one cell animals.... Found in fossils.
THEORY starts when, we deduce MAN evolved over time, from these "One cell animals!"

THEORY.. Is not FACT!!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 4:06:17 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 9:04:27 AM, Omniverse wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:24:20 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...

Good argument, you put a lot of thinking and research into it which is a lot more that can be said for others on the opposite side of the debate.
Theists have been grasping at straws for years since science put the kibosh on creationism. And what do they do out of desperation? "Give them their own medicine so that we can ahhh, derrrr, prove them wrong like".
Problem is that science is definitive and their futile attempts to combine religion with science has failed dismally.
Science and religion do not mix and any attempt to relate the two is an insult to any reputable scientist or anyone with half a brain to think logically.

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

You don't know what a scientific theory is and at which point it is considered proven.

Omniverse UNTIL.....there is proven FACT.. it is THEORY!

............................................................................
DICTIONARY DOT COM
THEORY
noun, plural theories.
1.a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena:
Einstein's theory of relativity.
Synonyms: principle, law, doctrine.
2.a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.
Synonyms: idea, notion hypothesis, postulate.
Antonyms: practice, verification, corroboration, substantiation.
3.Mathematics. a body of principles, theorems, or the like, belonging to one subject:
number theory.
4.the branch of a science or art that deals with its principles or methods, as distinguished from its practice:
music theory.
5.a particular conception or view of something to be done or of the method of doing it; a system of rules or principles:
conflicting theories of how children best learn to read.
6.contemplation or speculation:
the theory that there is life on other planets.
7.guess or conjecture:
My theory is that he never stops to think words have consequences.
......................................................
Omniverse
Posts: 973
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 4:19:34 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 4:06:17 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/7/2016 9:04:27 AM, Omniverse wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/4/2016 10:24:20 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?

So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...

Good argument, you put a lot of thinking and research into it which is a lot more that can be said for others on the opposite side of the debate.
Theists have been grasping at straws for years since science put the kibosh on creationism. And what do they do out of desperation? "Give them their own medicine so that we can ahhh, derrrr, prove them wrong like".
Problem is that science is definitive and their futile attempts to combine religion with science has failed dismally.
Science and religion do not mix and any attempt to relate the two is an insult to any reputable scientist or anyone with half a brain to think logically.

Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

You don't know what a scientific theory is and at which point it is considered proven.

Omniverse UNTIL.....there is proven FACT.. it is THEORY!

............................................................................
DICTIONARY DOT COM
THEORY
noun, plural theories.
1.a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena:
Einstein's theory of relativity.
Synonyms: principle, law, doctrine.
2.a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.
Synonyms: idea, notion hypothesis, postulate.
Antonyms: practice, verification, corroboration, substantiation.
3.Mathematics. a body of principles, theorems, or the like, belonging to one subject:
number theory.
4.the branch of a science or art that deals with its principles or methods, as distinguished from its practice:
music theory.
5.a particular conception or view of something to be done or of the method of doing it; a system of rules or principles:
conflicting theories of how children best learn to read.
6.contemplation or speculation:
the theory that there is life on other planets.
7.guess or conjecture:
My theory is that he never stops to think words have consequences.
......................................................

The word "Theory" has a different meaning in the context of science.
The word "Theory" does not mean the same if you-re speaking colloquially or if you're using it in a scientific context.

The fact you're unaware of this distinction is further indication of how little you know about the scientific process. Please take the time to educate yourself.
KthulhuHimself
Posts: 995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 4:57:01 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 3:55:02 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/7/2016 7:26:58 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 8/5/2016 2:38:40 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/5/2016 6:32:00 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Sorry; that's not even close to being true. Evolution between species has been observed in multiple scenarios.

Here's just an example: https://en.wikipedia.org...

(Fun fact: this mosquito's name literally translates into "annoying gnat".)

KthulhuHimself you post NO proof!

I just did. Whether or not your brainwashed mind can accept it is a whole different matter.
KthulhuHimself Your "PROOF" is about the "mosquito"! And this your "PROOF" is enough to say.. "Man evolved from a primordial soup!" ?????
I think>>> NOT!!!!!

You expect it to be possible to observe 3,000,000,000 years of evolution in a human time-scale? It's seems to me that you do not understand how science works.

Also, science does not care about what you think; you have to prove your statements.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 10:49:11 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 4:19:34 PM, Omniverse wrote:
At 8/7/2016 4:06:17 PM, Dogknox wrote:

Antonyms: practice, verification, corroboration, substantiation.
3.Mathematics. a body of principles, theorems, or the like, belonging to one subject:
number theory.
4.the branch of a science or art that deals with its principles or methods, as distinguished from its practice:
music theory.
5.a particular conception or view of something to be done or of the method of doing it; a system of rules or principles:
conflicting theories of how children best learn to read.
6.contemplation or speculation:
the theory that there is life on other planets.
7.guess or conjecture:
My theory is that he never stops to think words have consequences.
......................................................

The word "Theory" has a different meaning in the context of science.
The word "Theory" does not mean the same if you-re speaking colloquially or if you're using it in a scientific context.

The fact you're unaware of this distinction is further indication of how little you know about the scientific process. Please take the time to educate yourself.

Omniverse It's the English language ..... THEORY... Means just that.. An unproven IDEA!!!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 10:58:57 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/7/2016 4:57:01 PM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 8/7/2016 3:55:02 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/7/2016 7:26:58 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 8/5/2016 2:38:40 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/5/2016 6:32:00 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:28:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
Willows I must point out "Evolution" between species is UNPROVEN!! Until it is prove by science all you have is "THEORY" a wish and a hope that the THEORY is right!

Sorry; that's not even close to being true. Evolution between species has been observed in multiple scenarios.

Here's just an example: https://en.wikipedia.org...

(Fun fact: this mosquito's name literally translates into "annoying gnat".)

KthulhuHimself you post NO proof!

I just did. Whether or not your brainwashed mind can accept it is a whole different matter.
KthulhuHimself Your "PROOF" is about the "mosquito"! And this your "PROOF" is enough to say.. "Man evolved from a primordial soup!" ?????
I think>>> NOT!!!!!

You expect it to be possible to observe 3,000,000,000 years of evolution in a human time-scale? It's seems to me that you do not understand how science works.

Also, science does not care about what you think; you have to prove your statements.

KthulhuHimself Right you are....science does not care about what I think.... It is a PROVEN FACT.. There has been NO evidence found to suggest "Evolution between Species!"
It is all THEORY that animals evolved between Species!

Until SCIENCE finds fossil evidence of evolution between species it remains just a THEORY!
FACT: There is NO evolution between species!
PROOF?? Proof is simple; Until now SCIENCE has found NOTHING.. NADA.. Zero evidence proving otherwise!
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 12:00:20 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?


So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.


Physical time began with the big bang. God exists outside of time and space. He's timeless. He has no beginning or end. The infinite have no beginning or end

Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 6:53:37 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/8/2016 12:00:20 AM, dsjpk5 wrote:
At 8/4/2016 9:36:41 AM, Stupidape wrote:
The godandscience.org website logic breaks down.

"The problem actually gets worse for the atheist. The physical laws of the universe fall within very narrow ranges in order for life (or even matter) to exist, suggesting some level of design (the evidence supporting this statement will be presented in part 2). " [0]

The second sentence is thwarted by the multiverse theory. The first part of the sentence is true, but then breaks down when here. ", suggesting some level of design"

I do not see the logic of such a statement. To me it is clear that the multiverse theory adequately explains this and no designer is necessary at this step.

The problem with both religion and science statements about the universe is you can simply repeat the same and question. "and before that?" until you get we don't know in the case of science or an answer that makes no sense at all to me in the case of religion.

Let's start with modern times. "and before that?" the industrial revolution, and before that? The recesonssia era, and before that the medieval era, and before that the classical era, and before that, prehistory, and before that in the case of science early hominids and religion Adam and Eve creation stories.

It continues with science going through the dinosaur eras and the first lifeforms. Religion explain how God created the world. Eventually you get to the creation of the planet Earth and the solar system and the galaxy, the universe, and before that? The multiverse. and before that? The quantum physics universe from nothing for science and God existed before time for religion.

Yet, lets keep going, and before that? Science we don't know yet. Religion God has always been. What about before that, science we still don't know. Religion God has always been, but your just repeating yourself, who or what created God? How did God begin to exist in the first place?



So in shorthand, going backwards we have humans evolving from microorganisms, to abiogensis, to the Earth forming from rocks collecting and pulling in via gravity, to the big bang, multiverse theory, and finally stuck for now on the something from nothing theory.

Religion follows history, then religious texts, until you get to God created humans, animals before, the Earth, Universe, and then God existed before time. Which completely makes no sense to me.


Physical time began with the big bang. God exists outside of time and space. He's timeless. He has no beginning or end. The infinite have no beginning or end


Thanks for reading.

0. http://www.godandscience.org...
http://www.space.com...
https://www.newscientist.com...

Nice fairytale. Now prove it.