Matthew 7:13, 14

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 11:51:27 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
13 "Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.

What that should tell you is that the way onto the road to life is hard to find and difficult to pas through, and there is only one way on to the road to lief.

However the road to destruction is easy to walk,easy to get onto, and you will never be short of company.

But do you want to listen to it?
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 12:02:39 AM
At 8/5/2016 11:51:27 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
13 "Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.

What that should tell you is that the way onto the road to life is hard to find and difficult to pas through, and there is only one way on to the road to lief.

However the road to destruction is easy to walk,easy to get onto, and you will never be short of company.

What this says is that if Yawheh is real then he deliberately makes it extremely hard for humans to find the truth making it appear less credible than some of the lies. This means if Yawheh exists he is both evil and illogical. A just and reasonable God would at least make the truth obvious to all people and ensure it was more credible than all of the lies. Currently belief in the JW denomination/ cult is mainly due to parents believing in it teaching it to their kids. This Is extremely unfair as Yawheh gives certain people a big advantage by being born into the faith while placing others in places like Saudi Arabia where the JW cult is non existent.

It seems more of a postcode lottery than a judgment on morals, intellectual honesty and rational thought.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 12:06:35 AM

Well, according to you .... without some direct, one-on-one Holy Spirit guidance and instruction, nobody on here can understand Matt 7 anyway. It's all very cloudy, poorly communicated, and obscure. Thus, unless you are quoting it to kjw or Peternosaint, nobody can understand your post.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 3:23:37 PM

I will keep my eye open for road with 144,000 sheep walking along it.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 8:20:09 PM

That is just another example of how God discriminates. He makes it difficult for fat people to squeeze through the narrow gate and punishes them if they take the wider gate. Thin people have the added burden to choose correctly because they can go through either gate without thinking.

The picture you posted on Facebook excludes you from the narrow gate. Any wonder why you always try to go around the issue because of your handicap.
Whiteandclean
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 10:47:38 PM

Jesus is the one and only door to get into heaven. "I am the door, by me if any man enter in he shall be saved." (Jesus.) The only way to heaven. "I am the way, the truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me." (Jesus) Not all roads lead to heaven. All roads lead to Hell except for belief in Jesus. Believe in Jesus and He will save you from your sins and take you to heaven.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 11:09:52 PM
At 8/6/2016 10:47:38 PM, Whiteandclean wrote:

Jesus is the one and only door to get into heaven. "I am the door, by me if any man enter in he shall be saved." (Jesus.) The only way to heaven. "I am the way, the truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father but by me." (Jesus) Not all roads lead to heaven. All roads lead to Hell except for belief in Jesus. Believe in Jesus and He will save you from your sins and take you to heaven.

You dumba$$ Christian, salvation doesn't come from simply believing in Jesus, it comes from living his words. And, hating other people who don't believe as you do isn't that.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 11:25:55 PM

The scenario described above is one where God destroys the majority of mankind.

Let's do the math:

Mankind: some 7 000 000 000 people
Smallest majority possible: half plus one.
Smallest majority possible: 3 500 000 001.

According to the quoted verse, God will murder at least 3 500 000 001 people.
God, a mass murderer like no other.

Thanks,
but no thanks.
Looncall
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 11:32:36 PM

A pretty nifty scam. I bet it keeps the pews and collection plates full.
The metaphysicist has no laboratory.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 11:32:36 PM

Jesus was crucified for believing that nonsense. He also believed anyone who ate his flesh and drank his blood would have eternal life.
John 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 7:25:44 PM
At 8/6/2016 11:32:36 PM, Looncall wrote:

A pretty nifty scam. I bet it keeps the pews and collection plates full.

They don't take collections.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 7:33:03 PM
At 8/6/2016 11:25:55 PM, Omniverse wrote:

Let's do the math:

Thanks,
but no thanks.

He won't murder anyone.

After all he has the right to decide who benefits from his creation and who does not

Is it murder if despite warning someone walks off the edge of a cliff?

NO, ignoring Jehovah's warnings and invitations is tantamount to suicide, not murder. The power to void dying is in your hands, not his.

Live right and you will continue to do so.

Live wrongly and you will force Jehovah to remove you for the sake of those who choose to live right.

Oh and if Armageddon happened tomorrow it wold be more like 7 ,000,000,000 and probably more that wold die.

But then at least that would make room for the 8 billion or so who are reckoned to have died up to recent time to be resurrected wouldn't it.

You see, whilst Jehovah can take life when he has to, he can also give it back.

Your myopic vision is causing you trouble. You are only seeing the bits you want to see.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 7:34:46 PM

That is correct, and Jehovah's Witnesses are the only door to Christ that exists on the Earth today. Because they are the ones Jehovah draws to his son's side (John 6:44,45)
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 7:35:58 PM
At 8/6/2016 3:23:37 PM, Willows wrote:

Many of them have already completed the journey.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 7:39:04 PM
At 8/6/2016 12:02:39 AM, Chloe8 wrote:

What this says is that if Yawheh is real then he deliberately makes it extremely hard for humans to find the truth making it appear less credible than some of the lies. This means if Yawheh exists he is both evil and illogical. A just and reasonable God would at least make the truth obvious to all people and ensure it was more credible than all of the lies. Currently belief in the JW denomination/ cult is mainly due to parents believing in it teaching it to their kids. This Is extremely unfair as Yawheh gives certain people a big advantage by being born into the faith while placing others in places like Saudi Arabia where the JW cult is non existent.

It seems more of a postcode lottery than a judgment on morals, intellectual honesty and rational thought.

Nope it says nothing of the sort.

It is Satan ho deliberately making it difficult because he wants as many to be destroyed with im.

Jehovah makes it easier by having his people actively seek out the ones who truly want to be on the right road however uncomfortable it may be.

Most people take one look at the narrow and cramped road and say "Nah too difficult for me, I'll take the broad one instead".
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:12:38 PM
At 8/8/2016 7:33:03 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Let's do the math:

Thanks,
but no thanks.

He won't murder anyone.

The number zero is different from the number 3 500 000 001.
Even you can figure that out.

After all he has the right to decide who benefits from his creation and who does not

By deciding, you mean murdering the rest?
Okay.

No one will walk off the edge of a cliff.
Someone is pushing them off the edge of that cliff.
If you were to ask all those 3 500 000 001 people if they wanted to keep living, they'd reply Yes!

God is murdering them.
Is it much to ask for you to have some testicles on this matter?

No one is jumping off a cliff.
Stop lying.

NO, ignoring Jehovah's warnings and invitations is tantamount to suicide,

In your sociopathic mind it is.
To a decent normal healthy human being it is not.

not murder. The power to void dying is in your hands, not his.

Stop lying.
Stop lying.
Stop lying.

Live wrongly and you will force Jehovah to remove you for the sake of those who choose to live right.

Oh and if Armageddon happened tomorrow it wold be more like 7 ,000,000,000 and probably more that wold die.

I just keep bringing the least -worst scenario.
Then you come on in here and gloat about a 7 000 000 000 death toll.
You need help.

But then at least that would make room for the 8 billion or so who are reckoned to have died up to recent time to be resurrected wouldn't it.

Your myopic vision is causing you trouble. You are only seeing the bits you want to see.

You need help.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 6:32:16 AM
At 8/8/2016 7:35:58 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Let me know there's say, 140,000 on the clock and I will consider changing over so I won't miss my place.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:40:40 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/9/2016 6:32:16 AM, Willows wrote:

Let me know there's say, 140,000 on the clock and I will consider changing over so I won't miss my place.

Your choice entirely but you are most likely to get the unlimited earthly resurrection option.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:41:41 PM
At 8/8/2016 8:12:38 PM, Omniverse wrote:

Let's do the math:

Thanks,
but no thanks.

He won't murder anyone.

Okay.

If you were to ask all those 3 500 000 001 people if they wanted to keep living, they'd reply Yes!

God is murdering them.

Stop lying.

Stop lying.
Stop lying.
Stop lying.

You need help.

You need help.

I never lie.

Nope, you do, but there is only one place you will get it.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 3:29:51 PM
At 8/10/2016 2:41:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Let's do the math:

Thanks,
but no thanks.

He won't murder anyone.

Okay.

God is murdering them.

Stop lying.

Stop lying.
Stop lying.
Stop lying.

You need help.

You need help.

I never lie.

You're not even a member in good standing of the very cult you so blindly defend.
Does it get any more ironical than that?

Take the opportunity to flee as far away as possible from that moronic sect.
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 4:29:08 PM
At 8/10/2016 2:41:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Let's do the math:

Thanks,
but no thanks.

He won't murder anyone.

Okay.

God is murdering them.

Stop lying.

Stop lying.
Stop lying.
Stop lying.

You need help.

You need help.

I never lie.

That's a lie in itself. Everybody lies.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 4:48:23 PM

Let's do the math:

Thanks,
but no thanks.

He won't murder anyone.

Okay.

God is murdering them.

Stop lying.

Stop lying.
Stop lying.
Stop lying.

You need help.

You need help.

Please go easy on MCB, Omniverse. He is going through a very bad situation and may not be in full control of his mental faculties. Partly because Jehovah is controlling some of it, the Holy Spirit another piece of it. And what he has left is struggling to deal with the problems his future wife has created. She has found a younger lover and is now pregnant with the lovers child. MCB has written several messages to Imelda his common law wife in the Phillipines to reconsider her decision to continue her realationship with the other man and even threatened to stop all financial support. But she appears to be determined to have her cake and eat it too.

MCB is 67 years old living with a dog. He abandoned his children many years ago and has gone through 4 divorces. He is a failed father, a failed husband and a failed Jehovah's Witness who has remained disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW for over a decade.
He was hoping with the help of Jehovah and the HS to get through his 5th marriage until this happened.

You know what the scriptures say about a broken home.

1 Timothy 3:5 (If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God's church?)

You can see him appealing to Imelda and Jehovah on Facebook under Allan Moore. Be kind to him, he is a suicidal pervert and clinically depressed. I have tried to draw attention to his condition so other JW members and Christians can come to his assistance, after all this is a religious forum.

I have also reached out to him on Faceboik to accept my friendship without any success. I hope others will be more successful.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 7:49:37 PM
At 8/10/2016 4:48:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Let's do the math:

Thanks,
but no thanks.

He won't murder anyone.

Okay.

God is murdering them.

Stop lying.

Stop lying.
Stop lying.
Stop lying.

You need help.

You need help.

Please go easy on MCB, Omniverse. He is going through a very bad situation and may not be in full control of his mental faculties. Partly because Jehovah is controlling some of it, the Holy Spirit another piece of it. And what he has left is struggling to deal with the problems his future wife has created.

Correction! According to the MadClown, she WAS his wife the day she greeted him at the airport publicly, and he groped her right breast. As per MCB, she wedded him that day. To boot, he, she, and some of her friends/family went back to her house. I suppose he counts that as his honeymoon. So he managed to get married and get divorced, as he sees it, without ever having any sort of a marriage license.

I'd love to hear his explanation of this ordeal to the JW elders if they ever talk to him about his intended re-instatement. I wonder if we could put together a pool of $$ and get him to record it for us.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 8:12:30 PM
At 8/10/2016 2:40:40 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Your choice entirely but you are most likely to get the unlimited earthly resurrection option.

I thought the 144,000 stuff shut down in 1935. Did the crackpots up in Brooklyn re-open it?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 8:19:41 PM
At 8/10/2016 7:49:37 PM, annanicole wrote:

Let's do the math:

Thanks,
but no thanks.

He won't murder anyone.

Okay.

God is murdering them.

Stop lying.

Stop lying.
Stop lying.
Stop lying.

You need help.

You need help.

Please go easy on MCB, Omniverse. He is going through a very bad situation and may not be in full control of his mental faculties. Partly because Jehovah is controlling some of it, the Holy Spirit another piece of it. And what he has left is struggling to deal with the problems his future wife has created.

Correction! According to the MadClown, she WAS his wife the day she greeted him at the airport publicly, and he groped her right breast. As per MCB, she wedded him that day. To boot, he, she, and some of her friends/family went back to her house. I suppose he counts that as his honeymoon. So he managed to get married and get divorced, as he sees it, without ever having any sort of a marriage license.

That sounds like marriage at first sight. Any wonder why the UK immigration refused to recognize this arrangement.

I'd love to hear his explanation of this ordeal to the JW elders if they ever talk to him about his intended re-instatement. I wonder if we could put together a pool of $$ and get him to record it for us.

We should accept nothing less than a full video of his reinstatement. He has lost all credibility with his 5th failed marriage. Now he is going full time preaching Jehovah on Facebook. Has he given up on DDO as a fertile platform for recruiting JW members?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 8:57:00 PM
At 8/10/2016 8:19:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Let's do the math:

Thanks,
but no thanks.

He won't murder anyone.

Okay.

God is murdering them.

Stop lying.

Stop lying.
Stop lying.
Stop lying.

You need help.

You need help.

That sounds like marriage at first sight. Any wonder why the UK immigration refused to recognize this arrangement.

We should accept nothing less than a full video of his reinstatement. He has lost all credibility with his 5th failed marriage. Now he is going full time preaching Jehovah on Facebook. Has he given up on DDO as a fertile platform for recruiting JW members?

Well, what else can he do? The BotchTower won't have him back, as his presence at the Kingdom Halls alongside the faithful would be a travesty and a disgrace. Everyone on DDO is wise to him. He can't roam the neighborhoods knocking doors because all the neighbors are scared to let him around their daughters. Therefore, he is stuck with posting quotes from the nincompoops at jw.org on his Facebook page. I wonder if the chicken-fighting Filipino who is performing frequent gynecological exams on Imelda would be his Facebook friend .....
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 9:06:07 PM
At 8/10/2016 8:57:00 PM, annanicole wrote:

Let's do the math:

Thanks,
but no thanks.

He won't murder anyone.

Okay.

God is murdering them.

Stop lying.

Stop lying.
Stop lying.
Stop lying.

You need help.

You need help.

Well, what else can he do? The BotchTower won't have him back, as his presence at the Kingdom Halls alongside the faithful would be a travesty and a disgrace. Everyone on DDO is wise to him. He can't roam the neighborhoods knocking doors because all the neighbors are scared to let him around their daughters. Therefore, he is stuck with posting quotes from the nincompoops at jw.org on his Facebook page. I wonder if the chicken-fighting Filipino who is performing frequent gynecological exams on Imelda would be his Facebook friend .....

He is reaching out to the fella by promising to care for his child that Imelda is carrying. Cutting back on the funds to Imelda was not a good idea. Now the poor fella has to find a job after all the effort he put pleasing a lonely Imelda in his absence. Maybe MCB will change his mind after meeting the fella who pleased the woman he kept waiting unnecessarily.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 10:21:22 PM
At 8/10/2016 9:06:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Let's do the math:

Thanks,
but no thanks.

He won't murder anyone.

Okay.

God is murdering them.

Stop lying.

Stop lying.
Stop lying.
Stop lying.

You need help.

You need help.

He is reaching out to the fella by promising to care for his child that Imelda is carrying. Cutting back on the funds to Imelda was not a good idea. Now the poor fella has to find a job after all the effort he put pleasing a lonely Imelda in his absence. Maybe MCB will change his mind after meeting the fella who pleased the woman he kept waiting unnecessarily.

If:

(1) Imelda goes ahead and marries the chicken fighter, and
(2) The MadClown actually goes down to the Philippines in November, and
(3) Imelda meets him at the airport again, and
(4) He goes over to Imelda's house ....

does that make Imelda a bigamist? After all, MCB will claim she's married him publicly again. And what would that make MCB? The possibilities are endless as long as MCB is making up the rules as he goes.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 11:11:50 AM
At 8/10/2016 2:40:40 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

I quite like it here so I guess I could go that option, you know what they say about the grass is always greener.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 1:47:41 PM
At 8/10/2016 10:21:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/10/2016 9:06:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Let's do the math:

Thanks,
but no thanks.

He won't murder anyone.

Okay.

God is murdering them.

Stop lying.

Stop lying.
Stop lying.
Stop lying.

You need help.

You need help.

If:

(1) Imelda goes ahead and marries the chicken fighter, and
(2) The MadClown actually goes down to the Philippines in November, and
(3) Imelda meets him at the airport again, and
(4) He goes over to Imelda's house ....

does that make Imelda a bigamist? After all, MCB will claim she's married him publicly again. And what would that make MCB? The possibilities are endless as long as MCB is making up the rules as he goes.

The only way MCB can be convinced Imelda is really happy with her new lover is to see them happy together. His own relationship with her was based on Facebook and long distance pining. She can demonstrate to him how much better real touching and feeling and very close contact is and how she got pregnant with hardly any Facebook exchanges because her lover is a doer and less of a talker. That might explain why MCB's 4 marriages failed....he didn't know when to stop talking!!!