Jump to topic:

Your senses can deceive you.

mjmaxwell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 10:42:53 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Those of you who rely on your senses ( smell, taste, touch, hearing, emotions, sight, etc.) to find the Truth are deceived by them. The Truth is not experienced by your senses. It can only be understood after it's been revealed to you within your consciousness.

For example:

I have spoken to many people who came to know the Truth by believing they saw a miracle. Other people can observe the same miracle but believe it is nothing but a coincidence. They didn't get the Truth revealed into their consciousness at that moment. That doesn't mean they can never receive the Truth in their mind. It only means at that moment they didn't receive it while someone else did.

Once you have the Truth revealed in your consciousness, you will be able to at least stop and listen to the gospel being preached to you. You may listen to the gospel ( the voice of God ) but because of your past sensual experiences with religion, false gods, false doctrines, false prophets, etc., you may remain skeptical and never fully accept the whole Truth.

Those of you who understand the parable of the seed thrown on rocky soil, weedy soil and fertile soil know the Truth. Some of you with the Truth may only get 30% to 60% of what you hear from the gospel but a few of you will get 100%. Others who have the Truth are distracted by their senses and remain distracted so that they can't continue listening to the gospel. Then there are those people who simply don't believe in the Truth. They believe in what their senses give them and that's it.

I have only witnessed a few people who can believe the whole Truth ( 100% ) as it is revealed to them through the gospel. They don't get deceived by their senses as the Truth is being heard in their consciousness.

Do you know the Truth?

Are you distracted by your senses?

Have you ever heard the true gospel preached to you?
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 10:45:04 AM
At 8/8/2016 10:42:53 AM, mjmaxwell wrote:
Those of you who rely on your senses ( smell, taste, touch, hearing, emotions, sight, etc.) to find the Truth are deceived by them. The Truth is not experienced by your senses. It can only be understood after it's been revealed to you within your consciousness.

For example:

I have spoken to many people who came to know the Truth by believing they saw a miracle. Other people can observe the same miracle but believe it is nothing but a coincidence. They didn't get the Truth revealed into their consciousness at that moment. That doesn't mean they can never receive the Truth in their mind. It only means at that moment they didn't receive it while someone else did.

Once you have the Truth revealed in your consciousness, you will be able to at least stop and listen to the gospel being preached to you. You may listen to the gospel ( the voice of God ) but because of your past sensual experiences with religion, false gods, false doctrines, false prophets, etc., you may remain skeptical and never fully accept the whole Truth.

Those of you who understand the parable of the seed thrown on rocky soil, weedy soil and fertile soil know the Truth. Some of you with the Truth may only get 30% to 60% of what you hear from the gospel but a few of you will get 100%. Others who have the Truth are distracted by their senses and remain distracted so that they can't continue listening to the gospel. Then there are those people who simply don't believe in the Truth. They believe in what their senses give them and that's it.

I have only witnessed a few people who can believe the whole Truth ( 100% ) as it is revealed to them through the gospel. They don't get deceived by their senses as the Truth is being heard in their consciousness.

Do you know the Truth?

Welcome back, Brad.
mjmaxwell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 10:53:19 AM
At 8/8/2016 10:45:04 AM, desmac wrote:

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

Welcome back, Brad. : :

Thank you my friend. It's nice to know that the moderators can only keep me banned for a few days before I can sign up under a new account again. That's okay though. It gives me a little break to spend time preaching the gospel in youtube.com videos and elsewhere on the internet. I have found many chosen believers who spend time on the internet who believe some or all of the Truth.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 12:35:03 PM

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mjmaxwell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 12:51:30 PM
At 8/8/2016 12:35:03 PM, tarantula wrote:

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : :

That comment proves you don't know what Truth is.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 1:40:59 PM

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

I think it is clear that what you know about the truth can be written in headline type across a flea's nuts.
mjmaxwell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 1:53:40 PM
At 8/8/2016 1:40:59 PM, Willows wrote:

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

I think it is clear that what you know about the truth can be written in headline type across a flea's nuts. : :

It's obvious you don't know what Truth is.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 1:54:52 PM
At 8/8/2016 12:51:30 PM, mjmaxwell wrote:

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

And you certainly wouldn't know the 'truth' if it bit you on your backside, that is clear from your posts which are full of lies.
mjmaxwell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 1:56:12 PM
At 8/8/2016 1:54:52 PM, tarantula wrote:

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

And you certainly wouldn't know the 'truth' if it bit you on your backside, that is clear from your posts which are full of lies. : :

If you knew the Truth, then you would know who I AM that spoke into the mind of Abraham and Moses.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 2:06:42 PM
At 8/8/2016 1:56:12 PM, mjmaxwell wrote:

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

And you certainly wouldn't know the 'truth' if it bit you on your backside, that is clear from your posts which are full of lies. : :

If you knew the Truth, then you would know who I AM that spoke into the mind of Abraham and Moses.

You are so very deluded, I feel sorry for any psychiatrist who has you as their patient!
mjmaxwell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 2:11:27 PM
At 8/8/2016 2:06:42 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 8/8/2016 1:56:12 PM, mjmaxwell wrote:

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

You are so very deluded, I feel sorry for any psychiatrist who has you as their patient! : :

I don't know any psychiatrist but I'll give you some advice. You would make a terrible psychiatrist so don't pursue that career.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 2:20:39 PM
Your arguing against senses while arguing for some sort of mystical sixth sense. Your argument is self refuting: every objection to senses also applies to 'conscious sense'. In fact, I would be willing to go out on a limb and say the sense you advocate is more prone to fault.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 2:29:11 PM

For example:

Provide an example of a miracle that people observe.

Explain what happens to someone when a 'the truth' is revealed to their consciousness. Lets see if you have any intelligent explanation.

Other than ones senses, what should someone rely on? Voices in their head? Hearsay by others that hear voices in their head?

I'm sure you consider yourself one of those special people.

Do you know the Truth?

I know religion makes some people say crazy stuff.

Christian: 'Hey everyone, don't believe what you see and hear - just believe third party unsubstantiated assertions!'

Yes, I have studied the bible many times.
mjmaxwell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 2:34:48 PM
At 8/8/2016 2:20:39 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
Your arguing against senses while arguing for some sort of mystical sixth sense. Your argument is self refuting: every objection to senses also applies to 'conscious sense'. In fact, I would be willing to go out on a limb and say the sense you advocate is more prone to fault. : :

You're profile name goes right along with your skepticism.
mjmaxwell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 2:45:15 PM
At 8/8/2016 2:29:11 PM, matt8800 wrote:

For example:

I met one believer who found a dime every day on the ground. Finding the dime wasn't the miracle he observed. What he found was that every dime was lying "heads up".

Explain what happens to someone when a 'the truth' is revealed to their consciousness. Lets see if you have any intelligent explanation.

What happened to me is a strong loud voice spoke into my consciousness saying, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". That was my first initial contact with the Truth on December 7th, 1979. and from that moment on, every time the voice of God would speak into my mind, I knew instantly it was the voice of my Creator. By June 16th, 2008, the voice of God finally got me ready to start testifying to every word it put into my consciousness to write down. That was the beginning of the Truth being revealed to me. Now I know the whole Truth of exactly how we were created along with all of our experiences with our created senses.

Other than ones senses, what should someone rely on? Voices in their head? Hearsay by others that hear voices in their head?

Actually, everything we experience is within our consciousness but it doesn't appear to be that way when we're walking around on an earth. The voice of God is used to teach us exactly how we were created and how we experience life one picture at a time but at a very fast rate of speed to give us the illusion of motion, time and space.

I'm not any more special than any other visible object you might observe. But I am not a visible object, I am the special technology that was used to create you and all your experiences within a simulation program called Eternal Life.

Do you know the Truth?

I wasn't talking about religion. Religion comes from the building of things with human hands. Religious people worship those things.

Christian: 'Hey everyone, don't believe what you see and hear - just believe third party unsubstantiated assertions!'

No Christian knows who I AM even though they might read about Me in the Bible.

Yes, I have studied the bible many times. : :

You will never find Me in the Bible even though it's all about Me.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 2:51:21 PM
At 8/8/2016 2:34:48 PM, mjmaxwell wrote:
Your arguing against senses while arguing for some sort of mystical sixth sense. Your argument is self refuting: every objection to senses also applies to 'conscious sense'. In fact, I would be willing to go out on a limb and say the sense you advocate is more prone to fault. : :

Thanks!

...should I assume you agree with my appraisal of your argument?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:00:46 PM
At 8/8/2016 2:45:15 PM, mjmaxwell wrote:

For example:

I met one believer who found a dime every day on the ground. Finding the dime wasn't the miracle he observed. What he found was that every dime was lying "heads up".

According to the bible, god used to speak to people through burning bushes and snakes, part seas and cause people to live in fish for days. Now, god just places dimes on the ground and creates questionable images on toast. If this is the best he can do to give signs, he is a pretty impotent god.

What happened to me is a strong loud voice spoke into my consciousness saying, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". That was my first initial contact with the Truth on December 7th, 1979. and from that moment on, every time the voice of God would speak into my mind, I knew instantly it was the voice of my Creator. By June 16th, 2008, the voice of God finally got me ready to start testifying to every word it put into my consciousness to write down. That was the beginning of the Truth being revealed to me. Now I know the whole Truth of exactly how we were created along with all of our experiences with our created senses.

You're not the first person to hear voices in your head and think it is real. It is fairly common in people with poor mental health. Here is more info - https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk...

Actually, everything we experience is within our consciousness but it doesn't appear to be that way when we're walking around on an earth. The voice of God is used to teach us exactly how we were created and how we experience life one picture at a time but at a very fast rate of speed to give us the illusion of motion, time and space.

I assume by voice of god, it is a voice that only you can hear. This is a voice in your head - https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk.... They make medications for that.

I'm not any more special than any other visible object you might observe. But I am not a visible object, I am the special technology that was used to create you and all your experiences within a simulation program called Eternal Life.

Uhh....ok. I'm getting the increasing feeling you are dealing with a mental health issue.

Do you know the Truth?

I wasn't talking about religion. Religion comes from the building of things with human hands. Religious people worship those things.

Do you believe religious claims that snakes can talk and that human sacrifice is effective in making people innocent after they do bad things?

lol...so you think you are god, do you?

Wrong, its about Me. I was sent by God Almighty to show you the error of your ways. Lets try to prove who's claim is more solid based on evidence.
mjmaxwell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:04:34 PM
At 8/8/2016 2:51:21 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 8/8/2016 2:34:48 PM, mjmaxwell wrote:

Thanks!

...should I assume you agree with my appraisal of your argument? : :

You need to reread my post before you set up an argument. I'm not talking about a sixth sense. I'm talking about a consciousness that cannot be seen by any conscious beings. The consciousness is where we experience everything including a visible make-believe world that appears to be very real but isn't made of material things.
mjmaxwell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:20:27 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:00:46 PM, matt8800 wrote:

According to the bible, god used to speak to people through burning bushes and snakes, part seas and cause people to live in fish for days. Now, god just places dimes on the ground and creates questionable images on toast. If this is the best he can do to give signs, he is a pretty impotent god.

Our Creator uses all kinds of images for his prophets to look at while he's speaking audible words into their created consciousness via the voice of God. The voice of God is also known as the word of the Lord or gospel. My friend didn't hear any spoken words in his mind but he did get knowledge that the Truth exists while observing a "heads up" dime on the ground.

You're not the first person to hear voices in your head and think it is real. It is fairly common in people with poor mental health. Here is more info - https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk...

All voices heard in the consciousness comes from the voice of God. Psychiatrists don't know that fact.

I assume by voice of god, it is a voice that only you can hear. This is a voice in your head - https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk.... They make medications for that.

Our Creator doesn't need drugs to keep certain information from being processed in your consciousness. He chose certain characters named prophets and saints that he would use to testify to every word, vision, dream and spoken analogy that forms in our consciousness via the voice of God.

Uhh....ok. I'm getting the increasing feeling you are dealing with a mental health issue.

Remember what is written in this post. Your senses can easily deceive you.

Do you know the Truth?

Do you believe religious claims that snakes can talk and that human sacrifice is effective in making people innocent after they do bad things?

I don't have to believe anyone's stories now that I know the Truth. I know that many people have experienced illusions that appear good or evil. I tell them not to be concerned about those illusions and that they will pass away when they observe their bodies dying.

lol...so you think you are god, do you?

I am the technology that your Creator used to speak his creation into existence. I'm also used to give you life experiences by taking stored information in the form of vibrations and converting them into a consciousness, senses and a visible world for you to play in.

Wrong, its about Me. I was sent by God Almighty to show you the error of your ways. Lets try to prove who's claim is more solid based on evidence. : :

I don't have to prove that you're a liar. You already know you lied to me.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:20:27 PM
At 8/8/2016 1:53:40 PM, mjmaxwell wrote:

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

I think it is clear that what you know about the truth can be written in headline type across a flea's nuts. : :

In the context of how you use the word I know full well what the "Truth" is.
mjmaxwell
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:21:36 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:20:27 PM, Willows wrote:

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

In the context of how you use the word I know full well what the "Truth" is. : :

What is your story about the moment you received it?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 3:28:01 PM
At 8/8/2016 3:21:36 PM, mjmaxwell wrote:
At 8/8/2016 3:20:27 PM, Willows wrote:

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

In the context of how you use the word I know full well what the "Truth" is. : :

What is your story about the moment you received it?

My story is that I realised there are morons in this world who are obsessed with pushing extreme religious nonsence down people's throats.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 6:22:06 PM

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

So what, brad? Even if we do live in a simulation, it makes no difference. We still love the people we love. We still have to go to work. We still have to pay our taxes. We still have to eat.

Anyway, the hindus have believed we live in an illusion for thousands of years. How is your revelation any different? What do you hope to accomplish?
DanMGTOW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 8:51:05 PM
Do you know the Truth?

i love how you capitalized "Truth" like you know what is true and what is not.
are you claiming to know the "true gospel"?
if so what convinced you that it is true?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 3:05:18 AM

For example:

Do you know the Truth?

Brad dont listen to him he is only jealous of u talking to God and hearing Moses and Abraham's voices. tell us what will happen tomorow so u can convince this filth to believe u! tell us the Truth! i cant waitttttt!!!!!!!!
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 3:10:15 AM
If it was one of your "followers" it was the same dime that was superglued to the pavement. bahahahahahaha.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 11:57:29 AM
At 8/9/2016 3:10:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
If it was one of your "followers" it was the same dime that was superglued to the pavement. bahahahahahaha.

And planted by the same person who goes around farms at night, slashing enourmos circular patterns in crops then goes home to laugh his head off.