Total Posts:137|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Hey! That's not what we believe!

ThinkBig
Posts: 1,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 3:13:18 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
This is exactly how I feel every single time a Theist says that atheists believe in the Devil or hate god.

http://www.smbc-comics.com...
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 3:31:49 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/9/2016 3:13:18 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
This is exactly how I feel every single time a Theist says that atheists believe in the Devil or hate god.

http://www.smbc-comics.com...

I think you are confusing the issue.

Levay Satanist are atheist. They don't believe in God or gods.

What I find so intellectually dishonest is when Atheist claim Deist are a type of Atheist. When deist clearly accept the existence of at least one kind of god.
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 3:41:54 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/9/2016 3:31:49 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:13:18 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
This is exactly how I feel every single time a Theist says that atheists believe in the Devil or hate god.

http://www.smbc-comics.com...

I think you are confusing the issue.

Levay Satanist are atheist. They don't believe in God or gods.

What I find so intellectually dishonest is when Atheist claim Deist are a type of Atheist. When deist clearly accept the existence of at least one kind of god.
I've never heard or seen anyone claim that.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 3:46:10 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/9/2016 3:41:54 AM, Torton wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:31:49 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:13:18 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
This is exactly how I feel every single time a Theist says that atheists believe in the Devil or hate god.

http://www.smbc-comics.com...

I think you are confusing the issue.

Levay Satanist are atheist. They don't believe in God or gods.

What I find so intellectually dishonest is when Atheist claim Deist are a type of Atheist. When deist clearly accept the existence of at least one kind of god.
I've never heard or seen anyone claim that.

Well I had someone here tell me so.

But for your reading https://www.samharris.org... It was the first google link I got.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 8:44:52 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/9/2016 3:31:49 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:13:18 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
This is exactly how I feel every single time a Theist says that atheists believe in the Devil or hate god.

http://www.smbc-comics.com...

I think you are confusing the issue.

Levay Satanist are atheist. They don't believe in God or gods.

What I find so intellectually dishonest is when Atheist claim Deist are a type of Atheist. When deist clearly accept the existence of at least one kind of god.

actually it depends on the definition of Atheist.
if you are referring to someone who doesn't believe in a god, then yes, Deists are atheists.
if you are referring to someone who doesn't believe a god is real, then no. Deists are NOT atheists.
i prefer to use the later definition myself, since it is more clear.
if you don't believe any god is real, then you can't believe in any god.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 10:19:46 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/9/2016 3:16:12 AM, bulproof wrote:
That's good.

I dont get it explain for me
Never fart near dog
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 10:22:04 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/9/2016 8:44:52 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:31:49 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:13:18 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
This is exactly how I feel every single time a Theist says that atheists believe in the Devil or hate god.

http://www.smbc-comics.com...

I think you are confusing the issue.

Levay Satanist are atheist. They don't believe in God or gods.

What I find so intellectually dishonest is when Atheist claim Deist are a type of Atheist. When deist clearly accept the existence of at least one kind of god.

actually it depends on the definition of Atheist.
if you are referring to someone who doesn't believe in a god, then yes, Deists are atheists.
Except deists believe in a creator of the universe god, they just don't believe in revelation or proclamation of a personal connection via a holy spirit or whatever mediator is chosen.
if you are referring to someone who doesn't believe a god is real, then no. Deists are NOT atheists.
Deism aren't adverse to theology, they simply reject there are inspired teachings.
i prefer to use the later definition myself, since it is more clear.
if you don't believe any god is real, then you can't believe in any god.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 10:58:21 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/9/2016 10:22:04 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 8/9/2016 8:44:52 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:31:49 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:13:18 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
This is exactly how I feel every single time a Theist says that atheists believe in the Devil or hate god.

http://www.smbc-comics.com...

I think you are confusing the issue.

Levay Satanist are atheist. They don't believe in God or gods.

What I find so intellectually dishonest is when Atheist claim Deist are a type of Atheist. When deist clearly accept the existence of at least one kind of god.

actually it depends on the definition of Atheist.
if you are referring to someone who doesn't believe in a god, then yes, Deists are atheists.
Except deists believe in a creator of the universe god, they just don't believe in revelation or proclamation of a personal connection via a holy spirit or whatever mediator is chosen.
if you are referring to someone who doesn't believe a god is real, then no. Deists are NOT atheists.
Deism aren't adverse to theology, they simply reject there are inspired teachings.
i prefer to use the later definition myself, since it is more clear.
if you don't believe any god is real, then you can't believe in any god.

Are you saying that deist are like a truthful theist.
Well more truthful to themselves.?

Maybe this might explain better. Pick a number between 1 and 1000 to get to heaven.
The Deist all pick random numbers just in case there is a heaven .
The Atheists don't bother or pick a random number for the fun of it.
And the Theists all pick 647, because ( A ) that's they've been told, taught. And ( B ) they just so happen to be born in a 647 friendly area.

Why would we want to belong to one religious group when we could belong to 7.

And just How great is the 1st commandment ?
Is this so you don't get more then one chance to go to heaven.
Or you give all you can to one religion only.
Willows
Posts: 2,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 11:20:29 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/9/2016 10:58:21 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 8/9/2016 10:22:04 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 8/9/2016 8:44:52 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:31:49 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:13:18 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
This is exactly how I feel every single time a Theist says that atheists believe in the Devil or hate god.

http://www.smbc-comics.com...

I think you are confusing the issue.

Levay Satanist are atheist. They don't believe in God or gods.

What I find so intellectually dishonest is when Atheist claim Deist are a type of Atheist. When deist clearly accept the existence of at least one kind of god.

actually it depends on the definition of Atheist.
if you are referring to someone who doesn't believe in a god, then yes, Deists are atheists.
Except deists believe in a creator of the universe god, they just don't believe in revelation or proclamation of a personal connection via a holy spirit or whatever mediator is chosen.
if you are referring to someone who doesn't believe a god is real, then no. Deists are NOT atheists.
Deism aren't adverse to theology, they simply reject there are inspired teachings.
i prefer to use the later definition myself, since it is more clear.
if you don't believe any god is real, then you can't believe in any god.

Are you saying that deist are like a truthful theist.
Well more truthful to themselves.?

Maybe this might explain better. Pick a number between 1 and 1000 to get to heaven.
The Deist all pick random numbers just in case there is a heaven .
The Atheists don't bother or pick a random number for the fun of it.
And the Theists all pick 647, because ( A ) that's they've been told, taught. And ( B ) they just so happen to be born in a 647 friendly area.

Why would we want to belong to one religious group when we could belong to 7.

And just How great is the 1st commandment ?
Is this so you don't get more then one chance to go to heaven.
Or you give all you can to one religion only.

If you mention 647 to a police officer in US you would most likely be arrested since it is their code for lewd conduct.........."looks like we got a six forty seven in progress here".
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 11:59:57 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
That's like not calling a killing "murder" because you are an anarchist who doesn't believe in laws. You may not acknowledge Satan worship, but that doesn't mean that it isn't what you are doing.

Look at the atheists around here. They are so prideful in themselves that a lot of them seem to think they are a better authority on language than both the Merriam-Webster and Oxford dictionaries. These people in spirit worship the devil, because they prefer lies to the truth. They are cursed and delusional, and it is because they received not the love of The Truth.

Who cares what atheists think? They don't even believe in truth. Oh wait, you say you are an atheist who believes in truth? Well maybe you aren't really an atheist then, because that is what the position means. It's stupid, and intellectually indefensible.

God is The Ultimate Reality. Who in their right mind says, "I don't believe in Ultimate Reality" and expects to be taken seriously on anything? Who in their right mind says, "There is no Ultimate Reality", when such a statement is clearly self defeating?

Atheists don't know what they are talking about. No one with a proper understanding of language would embrace such a position unless they had made a willful decision to embrace madness.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
Willows
Posts: 2,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 2:19:35 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/9/2016 11:59:57 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
That's like not calling a killing "murder" because you are an anarchist who doesn't believe in laws. You may not acknowledge Satan worship, but that doesn't mean that it isn't what you are doing.

Look at the atheists around here. They are so prideful in themselves that a lot of them seem to think they are a better authority on language than both the Merriam-Webster and Oxford dictionaries. These people in spirit worship the devil, because they prefer lies to the truth. They are cursed and delusional, and it is because they received not the love of The Truth.

Who cares what atheists think? They don't even believe in truth. Oh wait, you say you are an atheist who believes in truth? Well maybe you aren't really an atheist then, because that is what the position means. It's stupid, and intellectually indefensible.

God is The Ultimate Reality. Who in their right mind says, "I don't believe in Ultimate Reality" and expects to be taken seriously on anything? Who in their right mind says, "There is no Ultimate Reality", when such a statement is clearly self defeating?

Atheists don't know what they are talking about. No one with a proper understanding of language would embrace such a position unless they had made a willful decision to embrace madness.

Athiests don't need to prove or assert anything nor do they have to suck up to their invisible master every day nor predict doomsday.
They just get on with enjoying life, interacting with others intelligently and be slightly amused when they find someone jumping up and down like a two year old whilst preaching garbled nonsense.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 10:48:27 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/9/2016 10:22:04 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 8/9/2016 8:44:52 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:31:49 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:13:18 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
This is exactly how I feel every single time a Theist says that atheists believe in the Devil or hate god.

http://www.smbc-comics.com...

I think you are confusing the issue.

Levay Satanist are atheist. They don't believe in God or gods.

What I find so intellectually dishonest is when Atheist claim Deist are a type of Atheist. When deist clearly accept the existence of at least one kind of god.

actually it depends on the definition of Atheist.
if you are referring to someone who doesn't believe in a god, then yes, Deists are atheists.
Except deists believe in a creator of the universe god, they just don't believe in revelation or proclamation of a personal connection via a holy spirit or whatever mediator is chosen.
if you are referring to someone who doesn't believe a god is real, then no. Deists are NOT atheists.
Deism aren't adverse to theology, they simply reject there are inspired teachings.
i prefer to use the later definition myself, since it is more clear.
if you don't believe any god is real, then you can't believe in any god.

that's not true. believing something is real, doesn't mean they believe in it.
for instance: i believe Hitler was real, but i wouldn't believe in Hitler.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:24:19 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/9/2016 11:59:57 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
That's like not calling a killing "murder" because you are an anarchist who doesn't believe in laws. You may not acknowledge Satan worship, but that doesn't mean that it isn't what you are doing.
Satan is a figment of your imagination.
Look at the atheists around here. They are so prideful in themselves that a lot of them seem to think they are a better authority on language than both the Merriam-Webster and Oxford dictionaries. These people in spirit worship the devil, because they prefer lies to the truth. They are cursed and delusional, and it is because they received not the love of The Truth.
Actually understanding words is well beyond your ken.
Who cares what atheists think? They don't even believe in truth. Oh wait, you say you are an atheist who believes in truth? Well maybe you aren't really an atheist then, because that is what the position means. It's stupid, and intellectually indefensible.
Atheism is the rejection of your claim that gods exist. How often do you need to be told that?
God is The Ultimate Reality. Who in their right mind says, "I don't believe in Ultimate Reality" and expects to be taken seriously on anything? Who in their right mind says, "There is no Ultimate Reality", when such a statement is clearly self defeating?
God is a figment of your imagination, anybody in their right mind rejects your imagination.
Atheists don't know what they are talking about. No one with a proper understanding of language would embrace such a position unless they had made a willful decision to embrace madness.
Anybody claiming that a figment of their imagination is real is certifiably mad.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:43:29 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/9/2016 2:19:35 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/9/2016 11:59:57 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
That's like not calling a killing "murder" because you are an anarchist who doesn't believe in laws. You may not acknowledge Satan worship, but that doesn't mean that it isn't what you are doing.

Look at the atheists around here. They are so prideful in themselves that a lot of them seem to think they are a better authority on language than both the Merriam-Webster and Oxford dictionaries. These people in spirit worship the devil, because they prefer lies to the truth. They are cursed and delusional, and it is because they received not the love of The Truth.

Who cares what atheists think? They don't even believe in truth. Oh wait, you say you are an atheist who believes in truth? Well maybe you aren't really an atheist then, because that is what the position means. It's stupid, and intellectually indefensible.

God is The Ultimate Reality. Who in their right mind says, "I don't believe in Ultimate Reality" and expects to be taken seriously on anything? Who in their right mind says, "There is no Ultimate Reality", when such a statement is clearly self defeating?

Atheists don't know what they are talking about. No one with a proper understanding of language would embrace such a position unless they had made a willful decision to embrace madness.

Athiests don't need to prove or assert anything nor do they have to suck up to their invisible master every day nor predict doomsday.
They just get on with enjoying life, interacting with others intelligently and be slightly amused when they find someone jumping up and down like a two year old whilst preaching garbled nonsense.

No, it's very clear to me that you have superstitious ideas about God. Atheists are fools, and it's evident by the things they say. From an abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, and they very consistently speak from a wicked and corrupt heart. How can I say this? They worship idols, they are slaves to their lusts and whims. They do not have righteous discernment. They are as arbitrary as the worldview they claim to represent. They take pride in the fact that they worship creation rather than the creator. They are as confused as the position they claim to represent. They have no love for the truth, and they have been cursed with strong delusion. This being the case, they fulfill every scripture that testifies against them. How can an addict claim to have no god? What a fool. How can someone who becomes a geek over cultural things like televesion, movies, music, etc not see that they have their gods? They are pagans. They say they are without gods because they are prideful. Deep down, even subconsciously, they know that what they do is shameful and disgraceful. Yet, they take pride in these things. They are tossed to and fro like the wind, double minded in all their ways, because though God is ever present and shining even in the midst of all the illusion and lies, they have chosen to ignore God. They have been bribed, and their payment is death. Fools they are, and it is only God who can save them. If only they would turn away from their wickedness and embrace truth! It would be better for them.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:46:28 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/9/2016 3:41:54 AM, Torton wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:31:49 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:13:18 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
This is exactly how I feel every single time a Theist says that atheists believe in the Devil or hate god.

http://www.smbc-comics.com...

I think you are confusing the issue.

Levay Satanist are atheist. They don't believe in God or gods.

What I find so intellectually dishonest is when Atheist claim Deist are a type of Atheist. When deist clearly accept the existence of at least one kind of god.
I've never heard or seen anyone claim that.

Same thread, I reply to this and than Dan posts exactly what you are saying you have never seen.

http://www.debate.org...

Post 7
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:50:33 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/10/2016 2:46:28 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:41:54 AM, Torton wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:31:49 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:13:18 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
This is exactly how I feel every single time a Theist says that atheists believe in the Devil or hate god.

http://www.smbc-comics.com...

I think you are confusing the issue.

Levay Satanist are atheist. They don't believe in God or gods.

What I find so intellectually dishonest is when Atheist claim Deist are a type of Atheist. When deist clearly accept the existence of at least one kind of god.
I've never heard or seen anyone claim that.

Same thread, I reply to this and than Dan posts exactly what you are saying you have never seen.

http://www.debate.org...

Post 7
His post makes no sense.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:50:54 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/10/2016 2:43:29 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/9/2016 2:19:35 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/9/2016 11:59:57 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
That's like not calling a killing "murder" because you are an anarchist who doesn't believe in laws. You may not acknowledge Satan worship, but that doesn't mean that it isn't what you are doing.

Look at the atheists around here. They are so prideful in themselves that a lot of them seem to think they are a better authority on language than both the Merriam-Webster and Oxford dictionaries. These people in spirit worship the devil, because they prefer lies to the truth. They are cursed and delusional, and it is because they received not the love of The Truth.

Who cares what atheists think? They don't even believe in truth. Oh wait, you say you are an atheist who believes in truth? Well maybe you aren't really an atheist then, because that is what the position means. It's stupid, and intellectually indefensible.

God is The Ultimate Reality. Who in their right mind says, "I don't believe in Ultimate Reality" and expects to be taken seriously on anything? Who in their right mind says, "There is no Ultimate Reality", when such a statement is clearly self defeating?

Atheists don't know what they are talking about. No one with a proper understanding of language would embrace such a position unless they had made a willful decision to embrace madness.

Athiests don't need to prove or assert anything nor do they have to suck up to their invisible master every day nor predict doomsday.
They just get on with enjoying life, interacting with others intelligently and be slightly amused when they find someone jumping up and down like a two year old whilst preaching garbled nonsense.

No, it's very clear to me that you have superstitious ideas about God. Atheists are fools, and it's evident by the things they say. From an abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, and they very consistently speak from a wicked and corrupt heart. How can I say this? They worship idols, they are slaves to their lusts and whims. They do not have righteous discernment. They are as arbitrary as the worldview they claim to represent. They take pride in the fact that they worship creation rather than the creator. They are as confused as the position they claim to represent. They have no love for the truth, and they have been cursed with strong delusion. This being the case, they fulfill every scripture that testifies against them. How can an addict claim to have no god? What a fool. How can someone who becomes a geek over cultural things like televesion, movies, music, etc not see that they have their gods? They are pagans. They say they are without gods because they are prideful. Deep down, even subconsciously, they know that what they do is shameful and disgraceful. Yet, they take pride in these things. They are tossed to and fro like the wind, double minded in all their ways, because though God is ever present and shining even in the midst of all the illusion and lies, they have chosen to ignore God. They have been bribed, and their payment is death. Fools they are, and it is only God who can save them. If only they would turn away from their wickedness and embrace truth! It would be better for them.
Do you have any idea what a heart is? Apparently your god doesn't and your following it's lead.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:53:33 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/10/2016 2:50:33 AM, Torton wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:46:28 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:41:54 AM, Torton wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:31:49 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:13:18 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
This is exactly how I feel every single time a Theist says that atheists believe in the Devil or hate god.

http://www.smbc-comics.com...

I think you are confusing the issue.

Levay Satanist are atheist. They don't believe in God or gods.

What I find so intellectually dishonest is when Atheist claim Deist are a type of Atheist. When deist clearly accept the existence of at least one kind of god.
I've never heard or seen anyone claim that.

Same thread, I reply to this and than Dan posts exactly what you are saying you have never seen.

http://www.debate.org...

Post 7
His post makes no sense.

Okay but The 2 scenarios I brought up do happen. Some Atheist argue that Levay Satanist are not Atheist. And some of them argue Deist are.

Sorry you haven't seen it before, but in the blog and so quickly here now you have.
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:53:49 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/10/2016 2:50:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:43:29 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/9/2016 2:19:35 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/9/2016 11:59:57 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
That's like not calling a killing "murder" because you are an anarchist who doesn't believe in laws. You may not acknowledge Satan worship, but that doesn't mean that it isn't what you are doing.

Look at the atheists around here. They are so prideful in themselves that a lot of them seem to think they are a better authority on language than both the Merriam-Webster and Oxford dictionaries. These people in spirit worship the devil, because they prefer lies to the truth. They are cursed and delusional, and it is because they received not the love of The Truth.

Who cares what atheists think? They don't even believe in truth. Oh wait, you say you are an atheist who believes in truth? Well maybe you aren't really an atheist then, because that is what the position means. It's stupid, and intellectually indefensible.

God is The Ultimate Reality. Who in their right mind says, "I don't believe in Ultimate Reality" and expects to be taken seriously on anything? Who in their right mind says, "There is no Ultimate Reality", when such a statement is clearly self defeating?

Atheists don't know what they are talking about. No one with a proper understanding of language would embrace such a position unless they had made a willful decision to embrace madness.

Athiests don't need to prove or assert anything nor do they have to suck up to their invisible master every day nor predict doomsday.
They just get on with enjoying life, interacting with others intelligently and be slightly amused when they find someone jumping up and down like a two year old whilst preaching garbled nonsense.

No, it's very clear to me that you have superstitious ideas about God. Atheists are fools, and it's evident by the things they say. From an abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, and they very consistently speak from a wicked and corrupt heart. How can I say this? They worship idols, they are slaves to their lusts and whims. They do not have righteous discernment. They are as arbitrary as the worldview they claim to represent. They take pride in the fact that they worship creation rather than the creator. They are as confused as the position they claim to represent. They have no love for the truth, and they have been cursed with strong delusion. This being the case, they fulfill every scripture that testifies against them. How can an addict claim to have no god? What a fool. How can someone who becomes a geek over cultural things like televesion, movies, music, etc not see that they have their gods? They are pagans. They say they are without gods because they are prideful. Deep down, even subconsciously, they know that what they do is shameful and disgraceful. Yet, they take pride in these things. They are tossed to and fro like the wind, double minded in all their ways, because though God is ever present and shining even in the midst of all the illusion and lies, they have chosen to ignore God. They have been bribed, and their payment is death. Fools they are, and it is only God who can save them. If only they would turn away from their wickedness and embrace truth! It would be better for them.
Do you have any idea what a heart is? Apparently your god doesn't and your following it's lead.

Maybe instead of presuming to know so much, you should ask questions when you are confused.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:57:04 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/10/2016 2:53:33 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:50:33 AM, Torton wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:46:28 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:41:54 AM, Torton wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:31:49 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:13:18 AM, ThinkBig wrote:
This is exactly how I feel every single time a Theist says that atheists believe in the Devil or hate god.

http://www.smbc-comics.com...

I think you are confusing the issue.

Levay Satanist are atheist. They don't believe in God or gods.

What I find so intellectually dishonest is when Atheist claim Deist are a type of Atheist. When deist clearly accept the existence of at least one kind of god.
I've never heard or seen anyone claim that.

Same thread, I reply to this and than Dan posts exactly what you are saying you have never seen.

http://www.debate.org...

Post 7
His post makes no sense.

Okay but The 2 scenarios I brought up do happen. Some Atheist argue that Levay Satanist are not Atheist. And some of them argue Deist are.

Sorry you haven't seen it before, but in the blog and so quickly here now you have.
LaVeyan Satanists are atheists in all but name. Deists aren't. I guess you corrected my initial statement, but no amount of people saying differently will change those to things.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:57:20 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/10/2016 2:53:49 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:50:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:43:29 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/9/2016 2:19:35 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/9/2016 11:59:57 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
That's like not calling a killing "murder" because you are an anarchist who doesn't believe in laws. You may not acknowledge Satan worship, but that doesn't mean that it isn't what you are doing.

Look at the atheists around here. They are so prideful in themselves that a lot of them seem to think they are a better authority on language than both the Merriam-Webster and Oxford dictionaries. These people in spirit worship the devil, because they prefer lies to the truth. They are cursed and delusional, and it is because they received not the love of The Truth.

Who cares what atheists think? They don't even believe in truth. Oh wait, you say you are an atheist who believes in truth? Well maybe you aren't really an atheist then, because that is what the position means. It's stupid, and intellectually indefensible.

God is The Ultimate Reality. Who in their right mind says, "I don't believe in Ultimate Reality" and expects to be taken seriously on anything? Who in their right mind says, "There is no Ultimate Reality", when such a statement is clearly self defeating?

Atheists don't know what they are talking about. No one with a proper understanding of language would embrace such a position unless they had made a willful decision to embrace madness.

Athiests don't need to prove or assert anything nor do they have to suck up to their invisible master every day nor predict doomsday.
They just get on with enjoying life, interacting with others intelligently and be slightly amused when they find someone jumping up and down like a two year old whilst preaching garbled nonsense.

No, it's very clear to me that you have superstitious ideas about God. Atheists are fools, and it's evident by the things they say. From an abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, and they very consistently speak from a wicked and corrupt heart. How can I say this? They worship idols, they are slaves to their lusts and whims. They do not have righteous discernment. They are as arbitrary as the worldview they claim to represent. They take pride in the fact that they worship creation rather than the creator. They are as confused as the position they claim to represent. They have no love for the truth, and they have been cursed with strong delusion. This being the case, they fulfill every scripture that testifies against them. How can an addict claim to have no god? What a fool. How can someone who becomes a geek over cultural things like televesion, movies, music, etc not see that they have their gods? They are pagans. They say they are without gods because they are prideful. Deep down, even subconsciously, they know that what they do is shameful and disgraceful. Yet, they take pride in these things. They are tossed to and fro like the wind, double minded in all their ways, because though God is ever present and shining even in the midst of all the illusion and lies, they have chosen to ignore God. They have been bribed, and their payment is death. Fools they are, and it is only God who can save them. If only they would turn away from their wickedness and embrace truth! It would be better for them.
Do you have any idea what a heart is? Apparently your god doesn't and your following it's lead.

Maybe instead of presuming to know so much, you should ask questions when you are confused.
So you don't know what a heart is, your education is sadly lacking. If you don't know what a heart is then anything you claim to know can be dismissed as the ravings of an ignorant imbecile.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Torton
Posts: 988
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:57:45 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/10/2016 2:57:04 AM, Torton wrote:
LaVeyan Satanists are atheists in all but name. Deists aren't. I guess you corrected my initial statement, but no amount of people saying differently will change those two things.
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 3:01:34 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/10/2016 2:57:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:53:49 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:50:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:43:29 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/9/2016 2:19:35 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/9/2016 11:59:57 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
That's like not calling a killing "murder" because you are an anarchist who doesn't believe in laws. You may not acknowledge Satan worship, but that doesn't mean that it isn't what you are doing.

Look at the atheists around here. They are so prideful in themselves that a lot of them seem to think they are a better authority on language than both the Merriam-Webster and Oxford dictionaries. These people in spirit worship the devil, because they prefer lies to the truth. They are cursed and delusional, and it is because they received not the love of The Truth.

Who cares what atheists think? They don't even believe in truth. Oh wait, you say you are an atheist who believes in truth? Well maybe you aren't really an atheist then, because that is what the position means. It's stupid, and intellectually indefensible.

God is The Ultimate Reality. Who in their right mind says, "I don't believe in Ultimate Reality" and expects to be taken seriously on anything? Who in their right mind says, "There is no Ultimate Reality", when such a statement is clearly self defeating?

Atheists don't know what they are talking about. No one with a proper understanding of language would embrace such a position unless they had made a willful decision to embrace madness.

Athiests don't need to prove or assert anything nor do they have to suck up to their invisible master every day nor predict doomsday.
They just get on with enjoying life, interacting with others intelligently and be slightly amused when they find someone jumping up and down like a two year old whilst preaching garbled nonsense.

No, it's very clear to me that you have superstitious ideas about God. Atheists are fools, and it's evident by the things they say. From an abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, and they very consistently speak from a wicked and corrupt heart. How can I say this? They worship idols, they are slaves to their lusts and whims. They do not have righteous discernment. They are as arbitrary as the worldview they claim to represent. They take pride in the fact that they worship creation rather than the creator. They are as confused as the position they claim to represent. They have no love for the truth, and they have been cursed with strong delusion. This being the case, they fulfill every scripture that testifies against them. How can an addict claim to have no god? What a fool. How can someone who becomes a geek over cultural things like televesion, movies, music, etc not see that they have their gods? They are pagans. They say they are without gods because they are prideful. Deep down, even subconsciously, they know that what they do is shameful and disgraceful. Yet, they take pride in these things. They are tossed to and fro like the wind, double minded in all their ways, because though God is ever present and shining even in the midst of all the illusion and lies, they have chosen to ignore God. They have been bribed, and their payment is death. Fools they are, and it is only God who can save them. If only they would turn away from their wickedness and embrace truth! It would be better for them.
Do you have any idea what a heart is? Apparently your god doesn't and your following it's lead.

Maybe instead of presuming to know so much, you should ask questions when you are confused.
So you don't know what a heart is, your education is sadly lacking. If you don't know what a heart is then anything you claim to know can be dismissed as the ravings of an ignorant imbecile.

Yet here you are, openly displaying for all to see that you don't understand what an idiom is.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 3:05:24 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/10/2016 3:01:34 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:57:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:53:49 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:50:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:43:29 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/9/2016 2:19:35 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/9/2016 11:59:57 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
That's like not calling a killing "murder" because you are an anarchist who doesn't believe in laws. You may not acknowledge Satan worship, but that doesn't mean that it isn't what you are doing.

Look at the atheists around here. They are so prideful in themselves that a lot of them seem to think they are a better authority on language than both the Merriam-Webster and Oxford dictionaries. These people in spirit worship the devil, because they prefer lies to the truth. They are cursed and delusional, and it is because they received not the love of The Truth.

Who cares what atheists think? They don't even believe in truth. Oh wait, you say you are an atheist who believes in truth? Well maybe you aren't really an atheist then, because that is what the position means. It's stupid, and intellectually indefensible.

God is The Ultimate Reality. Who in their right mind says, "I don't believe in Ultimate Reality" and expects to be taken seriously on anything? Who in their right mind says, "There is no Ultimate Reality", when such a statement is clearly self defeating?

Atheists don't know what they are talking about. No one with a proper understanding of language would embrace such a position unless they had made a willful decision to embrace madness.

Athiests don't need to prove or assert anything nor do they have to suck up to their invisible master every day nor predict doomsday.
They just get on with enjoying life, interacting with others intelligently and be slightly amused when they find someone jumping up and down like a two year old whilst preaching garbled nonsense.

No, it's very clear to me that you have superstitious ideas about God. Atheists are fools, and it's evident by the things they say. From an abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, and they very consistently speak from a wicked and corrupt heart. How can I say this? They worship idols, they are slaves to their lusts and whims. They do not have righteous discernment. They are as arbitrary as the worldview they claim to represent. They take pride in the fact that they worship creation rather than the creator. They are as confused as the position they claim to represent. They have no love for the truth, and they have been cursed with strong delusion. This being the case, they fulfill every scripture that testifies against them. How can an addict claim to have no god? What a fool. How can someone who becomes a geek over cultural things like televesion, movies, music, etc not see that they have their gods? They are pagans. They say they are without gods because they are prideful. Deep down, even subconsciously, they know that what they do is shameful and disgraceful. Yet, they take pride in these things. They are tossed to and fro like the wind, double minded in all their ways, because though God is ever present and shining even in the midst of all the illusion and lies, they have chosen to ignore God. They have been bribed, and their payment is death. Fools they are, and it is only God who can save them. If only they would turn away from their wickedness and embrace truth! It would be better for them.
Do you have any idea what a heart is? Apparently your god doesn't and your following it's lead.

Maybe instead of presuming to know so much, you should ask questions when you are confused.
So you don't know what a heart is, your education is sadly lacking. If you don't know what a heart is then anything you claim to know can be dismissed as the ravings of an ignorant imbecile.

Yet here you are, openly displaying for all to see that you don't understand what an idiom is.
Let's recap, you don't know what a heart is and somehow you think that gives you superiority.
This just in, anyone who doesn't know what a heart is is certifiably insane.
I know what an idiot is, I'm responding to one now.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 3:16:36 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/10/2016 3:05:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:01:34 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:57:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:53:49 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:50:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:43:29 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/9/2016 2:19:35 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/9/2016 11:59:57 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
That's like not calling a killing "murder" because you are an anarchist who doesn't believe in laws. You may not acknowledge Satan worship, but that doesn't mean that it isn't what you are doing.

Look at the atheists around here. They are so prideful in themselves that a lot of them seem to think they are a better authority on language than both the Merriam-Webster and Oxford dictionaries. These people in spirit worship the devil, because they prefer lies to the truth. They are cursed and delusional, and it is because they received not the love of The Truth.

Who cares what atheists think? They don't even believe in truth. Oh wait, you say you are an atheist who believes in truth? Well maybe you aren't really an atheist then, because that is what the position means. It's stupid, and intellectually indefensible.

God is The Ultimate Reality. Who in their right mind says, "I don't believe in Ultimate Reality" and expects to be taken seriously on anything? Who in their right mind says, "There is no Ultimate Reality", when such a statement is clearly self defeating?

Atheists don't know what they are talking about. No one with a proper understanding of language would embrace such a position unless they had made a willful decision to embrace madness.

Athiests don't need to prove or assert anything nor do they have to suck up to their invisible master every day nor predict doomsday.
They just get on with enjoying life, interacting with others intelligently and be slightly amused when they find someone jumping up and down like a two year old whilst preaching garbled nonsense.

No, it's very clear to me that you have superstitious ideas about God. Atheists are fools, and it's evident by the things they say. From an abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, and they very consistently speak from a wicked and corrupt heart. How can I say this? They worship idols, they are slaves to their lusts and whims. They do not have righteous discernment. They are as arbitrary as the worldview they claim to represent. They take pride in the fact that they worship creation rather than the creator. They are as confused as the position they claim to represent. They have no love for the truth, and they have been cursed with strong delusion. This being the case, they fulfill every scripture that testifies against them. How can an addict claim to have no god? What a fool. How can someone who becomes a geek over cultural things like televesion, movies, music, etc not see that they have their gods? They are pagans. They say they are without gods because they are prideful. Deep down, even subconsciously, they know that what they do is shameful and disgraceful. Yet, they take pride in these things. They are tossed to and fro like the wind, double minded in all their ways, because though God is ever present and shining even in the midst of all the illusion and lies, they have chosen to ignore God. They have been bribed, and their payment is death. Fools they are, and it is only God who can save them. If only they would turn away from their wickedness and embrace truth! It would be better for them.
Do you have any idea what a heart is? Apparently your god doesn't and your following it's lead.

Maybe instead of presuming to know so much, you should ask questions when you are confused.
So you don't know what a heart is, your education is sadly lacking. If you don't know what a heart is then anything you claim to know can be dismissed as the ravings of an ignorant imbecile.

Yet here you are, openly displaying for all to see that you don't understand what an idiom is.
Let's recap, you don't know what a heart is and somehow you think that gives you superiority.
This just in, anyone who doesn't know what a heart is is certifiably insane.
I know what an idiot is, I'm responding to one now.

"Idiom", crap for brains. Not "idiot".
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 3:20:00 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Full Definition of idiom
1
a : the language peculiar to a people or to a district, community, or class : dialect
b : the syntactical, grammatical, or structural form peculiar to a language
2
.: an expression in the usage of a language that is peculiar to itself either grammatically (as no, it wasn't me) or in having a meaning that cannot be derived from the conjoined meanings of its elements (as ride herd on for "supervise")
3
.: a style or form of artistic expression that is characteristic of an individual, a period or movement, or a medium or instrument <the modern jazz idiom>; broadly : manner, style

Definition of purehearted
.: having the heart free from guile or evil

Full Definition of guile
1
.: deceitful cunning : duplicity
2
obsolete : stratagem, trick
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 3:21:15 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/10/2016 3:16:36 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:05:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2016 3:01:34 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:57:20 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:53:49 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:50:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/10/2016 2:43:29 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/9/2016 2:19:35 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/9/2016 11:59:57 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
That's like not calling a killing "murder" because you are an anarchist who doesn't believe in laws. You may not acknowledge Satan worship, but that doesn't mean that it isn't what you are doing.

Look at the atheists around here. They are so prideful in themselves that a lot of them seem to think they are a better authority on language than both the Merriam-Webster and Oxford dictionaries. These people in spirit worship the devil, because they prefer lies to the truth. They are cursed and delusional, and it is because they received not the love of The Truth.

Who cares what atheists think? They don't even believe in truth. Oh wait, you say you are an atheist who believes in truth? Well maybe you aren't really an atheist then, because that is what the position means. It's stupid, and intellectually indefensible.

God is The Ultimate Reality. Who in their right mind says, "I don't believe in Ultimate Reality" and expects to be taken seriously on anything? Who in their right mind says, "There is no Ultimate Reality", when such a statement is clearly self defeating?

Atheists don't know what they are talking about. No one with a proper understanding of language would embrace such a position unless they had made a willful decision to embrace madness.

Athiests don't need to prove or assert anything nor do they have to suck up to their invisible master every day nor predict doomsday.
They just get on with enjoying life, interacting with others intelligently and be slightly amused when they find someone jumping up and down like a two year old whilst preaching garbled nonsense.

No, it's very clear to me that you have superstitious ideas about God. Atheists are fools, and it's evident by the things they say. From an abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, and they very consistently speak from a wicked and corrupt heart. How can I say this? They worship idols, they are slaves to their lusts and whims. They do not have righteous discernment. They are as arbitrary as the worldview they claim to represent. They take pride in the fact that they worship creation rather than the creator. They are as confused as the position they claim to represent. They have no love for the truth, and they have been cursed with strong delusion. This being the case, they fulfill every scripture that testifies against them. How can an addict claim to have no god? What a fool. How can someone who becomes a geek over cultural things like televesion, movies, music, etc not see that they have their gods? They are pagans. They say they are without gods because they are prideful. Deep down, even subconsciously, they know that what they do is shameful and disgraceful. Yet, they take pride in these things. They are tossed to and fro like the wind, double minded in all their ways, because though God is ever present and shining even in the midst of all the illusion and lies, they have chosen to ignore God. They have been bribed, and their payment is death. Fools they are, and it is only God who can save them. If only they would turn away from their wickedness and embrace truth! It would be better for them.
Do you have any idea what a heart is? Apparently your god doesn't and your following it's lead.

Maybe instead of presuming to know so much, you should ask questions when you are confused.
So you don't know what a heart is, your education is sadly lacking. If you don't know what a heart is then anything you claim to know can be dismissed as the ravings of an ignorant imbecile.

Yet here you are, openly displaying for all to see that you don't understand what an idiom is.
Let's recap, you don't know what a heart is and somehow you think that gives you superiority.
This just in, anyone who doesn't know what a heart is is certifiably insane.
I know what an idiot is, I'm responding to one now.

"Idiom", crap for brains. Not "idiot".
My statement stands uncontested.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Willows
Posts: 2,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 7:19:15 AM
Posted: 4 months ago

Athiests don't need to prove or assert anything nor do they have to suck up to their invisible master every day nor predict doomsday.
They just get on with enjoying life, interacting with others intelligently and be slightly amused when they find someone jumping up and down like a two year old whilst preaching garbled nonsense.

No, it's very clear to me that (you) I have superstitious ideas about God. (A) Theists are fools, and it's evident by the things they say.

It seems you had a couple of grammatical errors in your post so I corrected them for you as you can see above.