Oh my Stars

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 3:19:18 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Mark 13:24-25

"But in those days, following that distress, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken."

The stars will fall from the sky.
Can those of you in touch with Jesus please ask him if he's freakin' serious?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 3:26:34 AM
At 8/9/2016 3:19:18 AM, bulproof wrote:

"But in those days, following that distress, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken."

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the HEAVENLY BODIES. I HeavenlyPanda the most heavenly of all heavenly creatures. Why, oh why, oh why meeeeeeeeeee???????????????????? :'(
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Torton
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 3:29:25 AM
At 8/9/2016 3:26:34 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the HEAVENLY BODIES. I HeavenlyPanda the most heavenly of all heavenly creatures. Why, oh why, oh why meeeeeeeeeee???????????????????? :'(
Literally cancer.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 3:31:28 AM

"But of those days..." Yay, vague... let me have a go at this.

"Following that distress" Well... i imagine in a billion years when the universe is going through heat death and collopsing into a black hole people will be pretty distressed, then...

"sun will be darkened" The sun(s) will all be darkened as they suck through this enormous back hole... and, without the fire...

"the moon will not give its light" Well duh, without a sun(s) how am i suppose to shine? Silly atheist.

"The stars will fall from the sky" I don't know why this wasn't before the sun part, but okay... this is also obvious. When you are being sucked into a black hole... it will look like the stars are falling... easy. Oh and lastly...

"The heavenly bodies will be shaken" Do you not see the secret message in this???? How do you make a perfect salad, you shake it right? OMG... this is how everything was created. It gets sucked into a black hole, god shakes it up... and booooommmm another universe!

We just answered all there is and will be with one sentence... this must be the word of God.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 10:20:09 AM
Have you heard of chicken little? Is he jesus?
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 10:27:02 AM
At 8/9/2016 3:31:28 AM, Outplayz wrote:

"Following that distress" Well... i imagine in a billion years when the universe is going through heat death and collopsing into a black hole people will be pretty distressed, then...

"sun will be darkened" The sun(s) will all be darkened as they suck through this enormous back hole... and, without the fire...

"the moon will not give its light" Well duh, without a sun(s) how am i suppose to shine? Silly atheist.

"The stars will fall from the sky" I don't know why this wasn't before the sun part, but okay... this is also obvious. When you are being sucked into a black hole... it will look like the stars are falling... easy. Oh and lastly...

"The heavenly bodies will be shaken" Do you not see the secret message in this???? How do you make a perfect salad, you shake it right? OMG... this is how everything was created. It gets sucked into a black hole, god shakes it up... and booooommmm another universe!

We just answered all there is and will be with one sentence... this must be the word of God.

Who will be witnessing these events?
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 7:25:15 PM
At 8/9/2016 10:27:02 AM, desmac wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:31:28 AM, Outplayz wrote:

Who will be witnessing these events?

I want to say we will, but you won't understand the spirituality behind that... so, i will say our future generation that makes it to that point will. They will have no choice but to watch since they will not be able to die at this point in the future (technically). We will be robotic and immortal - however, no matter what, death is inevitable. But... what better way to finally die. It will be beautiful - watching the stars circle and fade to black.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 2:06:42 AM
The stars are falling, the stars are falling, so sayeth Jesus.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2016 4:22:17 AM
At 8/9/2016 3:29:25 AM, Torton wrote:
At 8/9/2016 3:26:34 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Literally cancer.

>:D
Never fart near dog