Jump to topic:

Did you hear about the atheist...

BradWatsonMiami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 2:42:43 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Did you hear about the atheist that decided to prove GOD one way or the other by literally banging his head against a wall? After a short time, his head was bruised and bleeding. His believer friend stopped him and asked, "Did you discover anything?" "Jesus Christ, no!" replied the atheist. "Only GOD knows what I was thinking!"
GOD=7_4, whereas G is the 7th letter, a circle, D is 4. GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19)
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 2:45:52 PM
At 8/11/2016 2:42:43 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
Did you hear about the atheist that decided to prove GOD one way or the other by literally banging his head against a wall? After a short time, his head was bruised and bleeding. His believer friend stopped him and asked, "Did you discover anything?" "Jesus Christ, no!" replied the atheist. "Only GOD knows what I was thinking!"

And this bit of fiction is relevant......why?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 2:46:59 PM

Thank God I'm an atheist.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 2:53:54 PM

Don't give up the day job, bog.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 2:58:49 PM
Did you hear about the Christian who decided to prove GOD one way or the other by literally banging his head against a wall? After a short time, his head was bruised and bleeding. His non-believer friend stopped him and asked, "Did you discover anything?" "Jesus Christ, no!" replied the Christian. "Only GOD knows what I was thinking!"

Hmmm. Seems to work equally well.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 2:58:53 PM

Your career as stand up comedian looks extremely promising.
BradWatsonMiami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 2:58:59 PM
dhardage,

How do you know this is "fiction"? It could be a true story. Read the parable again and see if you can see something you missed the 1st time.
GOD=7_4, whereas G is the 7th letter, a circle, D is 4. GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19)
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 3:03:55 PM
At 8/11/2016 2:58:59 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
dhardage,

How do you know this is "fiction"? It could be a true story. Read the parable again and see if you can see something you missed the 1st time.

When someone doesn't use a name, refuses to explain, it's obvious it's just a ploy. Get some real information, Brad, and then get that professional help we've been telling you that you need for years.
BradWatsonMiami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 3:04:50 PM
Willows,

Usually atheists don't believe in any afterlife. But when asked, it's better if they say, "I don't believe in reincarnation and I didn't believe in it in my last life."
BradWatsonMiami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 3:07:33 PM
desmac,

Why do you keep calling me "bog"? What does that even mean? Does it empower you somehow, kitten?
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 3:08:12 PM
At 8/11/2016 3:04:50 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
Willows,

Usually atheists don't believe in any afterlife. But when asked, it's better if they say, "I don't believe in reincarnation and I didn't believe in it in my last life."

Yep, that's a good one.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 3:15:30 PM
At 8/11/2016 3:03:55 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 8/11/2016 2:58:59 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
dhardage,

When someone doesn't use a name, refuses to explain, it's obvious it's just a ploy. Get some real information, Brad, and then get that professional help we've been telling you that you need for years.

We have subtle levels of wacked when it comes to religious insight.

BoG, ViSpex, SnT, Neutral (rest his digital presence), MCB. This individual is that "formula" guy we had a while ago, in which numbers and letters were arbitrarily given value, and when arranged into words, would indicate some variety of spiritual truth.

Invisible Vibrations
Accountable (but arbitrary) formulas
Ipse Dixit (a lot fall into here)
Objective Morality, ergo God (Benshapiro)
Angry you don't believe (Neutral, Skip, SnT, though SnT Ipse's a lot, too)
Lucid, but angry at... something (Ethang, Bronto)
Your eternals, Mikhals, etc.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
BradWatsonMiami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 3:17:06 PM
At 8/11/2016 2:58:49 PM, dee-em wrote:
Did you hear about the Christian who decided to prove GOD one way or the other by literally banging his head against a wall? After a short time, his head was bruised and bleeding. His non-believer friend stopped him and asked, "Did you discover anything?" "Jesus Christ, no!" replied the Christian. "Only GOD knows what I was thinking!"

That obviously does NOT work equally well. In my parable, the atheist refers to "Jesus Christ" and "only GOD knows what I was thinking". These revelations along with the believer saving him from anymore self-inflicted harm show that he, in-fact, has proven GOD's intervention with him.

And how does this apply to you? Will you change from your atheist dogma when GOD clearly intervenes in your life? Or will you dismiss GOD, the Message and His/Her Messenger?
BradWatsonMiami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 3:20:16 PM
Omniverse,

Are you an atheist? I like your screen name, although I use the term The Conglomerate of Universes. I avoid using multiverse because that kinda implies "parallel universes" and "parallel worlds". They don't exist.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 3:20:18 PM
At 8/11/2016 3:17:06 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:

That obviously does NOT work equally well. In my parable, the atheist refers to "Jesus Christ" and "only GOD knows what I was thinking". These revelations along with the believer saving him from anymore self-inflicted harm show that he, in-fact, has proven GOD's intervention with him.

And how does this apply to you? Will you change from your atheist dogma when GOD clearly intervenes in your life? Or will you dismiss GOD, the Message and His/Her Messenger?

Why would an omnipotent God need messengers? It's inefficient at best, ineffective at worst.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 3:27:50 PM
At 8/11/2016 3:17:06 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:

Oh it does. The non-believer saves the poor Christian. By this stage the Christian is stunned from the head-banging and he profanes by using the names of Jesus Christ and God in vain. He has disproven God and learned to swear like a non-believer. Yeah, it works for me.

And how does this apply to you? Will you change from your atheist dogma when GOD clearly intervenes in your life?

Still waiting just like every other human being who has ever lived.

Or will you dismiss GOD, the Message and His/Her Messenger?

I'll let you know if that scenario ever eventuates. Lol.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 4:00:02 PM
At 8/11/2016 3:07:33 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
desmac,

Why do you keep calling me "bog"? What does that even mean? Does it empower you somehow, kitten?

Not in the slightest, bog.
BradWatsonMiami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 5:45:42 PM
dhardage,

621. (Can you decode that?)

You and all atheists that come together here in a circle-jerk have taken the BIGGEST gamble there is: to not only choose to not believe in GOD, but to rudely attack those who do. You believe that there are no repercussions for your actions, that your very existence is random - just countless accidents coming together. You believe that there is no afterlife and that this Universe is not just; there is no karma. You've taken the BIG gamble and lost BIG!

8/11/16 is your lastest Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really bad luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 2,000 years with 74 years non-commutable. When you are born-again, it will be under really hellish circumstances.

Note: You can repent...

c.c. http://7seals.yuku.com...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 5:53:06 PM
At 8/11/2016 5:45:42 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
dhardage,

You and all atheists that come together here in a circle-jerk have taken the BIGGEST gamble there is: to not only choose to not believe in GOD, but to rudely attack those who do. You believe that there are no repercussions for your actions, that your very existence is random - just countless accidents coming together. You believe that there is no afterlife and that this Universe is not just; there is no karma. You've taken the BIG gamble and lost BIG!

Sentence: Really bad luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 2,000 years with 74 years non-commutable. When you are born-again, it will be under really hellish circumstances.

Using one set of bollox to authenticate another load of bollox, you doing well, bog.
NewLifeChristian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 5:54:54 PM
Atheists can't take a joke . . . Just don't even . . .
Pro-Life Quotes:

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."
- Ronald Reagan

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government."
- Thomas Jefferson

"A person is a person no matter how small."
- Dr. Seuss
Stronn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 5:55:51 PM
dhardage,

Someone is in need of 420.
BradWatsonMiami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 5:56:51 PM
FaustianJustice,

We have subtle levels of wacked when it comes to atheist insight. You seem to be helpless like many others here. You have rudely judged me, therefore...

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 8/11/16 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Really bad luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul won't be reincarnated as human for 1,666 years with 74 years non-commutable. When you are born-again as human, it will be under really hellish circumstances.

BradWatsonMiami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:16:36 PM
Stronn,

420=DBO or DT. And what does that mean?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:40:00 PM

Jesus walks into a motel, throws a bag of nails on the counter and says, "Can you put me up for the night?"

What do you give a pedophile who has everything? A bigger parish.

A little girl is standing on top of a cliff, looking down at the sea and crying her eyes out. A priest approaches and says, "My child, why are you so upset?" The little girl turns to him and says, "My mummy and daddy were in their car -- and it just rolled over the cliff and smashed on the rocks down there." The priest slowly looks around him while unbuttoning his cassock and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Stronn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 2:12:43 AM
At 8/11/2016 10:16:36 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
Stronn,

420=DBO or DT. And what does that mean?

Those who need to know have no need to ask. Those who need to ask have no need to know.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 9:30:29 AM
At 8/11/2016 10:40:00 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Jesus walks into a motel, throws a bag of nails on the counter and says, "Can you put me up for the night?"

A little girl is standing on top of a cliff, looking down at the sea and crying her eyes out. A priest approaches and says, "My child, why are you so upset?" The little girl turns to him and says, "My mummy and daddy were in their car -- and it just rolled over the cliff and smashed on the rocks down there." The priest slowly looks around him while unbuttoning his cassock and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"

God those are sick. I bet you don't know any more like that.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 1:45:39 PM
At 8/12/2016 9:30:29 AM, Willows wrote:

Is that a challenge? Yes, I do think that is a challenge. Yes, you have thrown the gauntlet down and want to see more vile, sickening religious jokes.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 1:48:30 PM
dhardage,

*laughing too hard to type*
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 2:40:38 PM
At 8/12/2016 1:45:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/12/2016 9:30:29 AM, Willows wrote:

Is that a challenge? Yes, I do think that is a challenge. Yes, you have thrown the gauntlet down and want to see more vile, sickening religious jokes.

What? You mean like:
A Catholic priest, a child molester and a liar walks into a bar.
The barkeep throws a glance and says "You're the first person in here tonight".

Q: why did the catholic priest go to Walmart?
A: because he heard that boys pants were half off.

Who would win in a race between Michael Phelps and Hitler?
Michael Phelps, Hitler never finished a race.

No way would I like to see jokes like that.