Jump to topic:

Reconciling GOD & Science (Part 1)

BradWatsonMiami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 4:01:58 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
The Bible does NOT state that Earth is 6,000-years-old; that's inferred only if one doesn't understand that Genasis(74) is encoded. And the primary code is GOD=7_4 (please see http://GOD704.wikia.com...... ). Genasis 1:1 in its original Hebrew is 7 words and 28 (7x4) letters; it's God's Signature. Etc.

This Universe is 13.8 billion-years-old. It was created by a supermassive white hole of energy and information that was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe. Earth is 4.567 billion-years-old. Humans began to appear about 2 million-years ago and everyone is descended from Mitochondrial Eve who lived about 200,000 years ago.

About 6,000 years ago, the extraterrestrial 'God-guy' appeared in the Tigris-Euphrates River Valley. He cloned himself to produce Adam and cloned Adam while changing a chromosome to produce the Biblical Eve. Their descendants and reincarnations are recorded in the Bible and elsewhere.

Jesus son of Joseph was God-incarnate. His eternal soul was the same as the God-guy in the Guardin' of Eden. The return of the Christ is the ultimate proof of Christianity's basic beliefs being correct; see http://7seals.blogspot.com... .

Creation and evolution have been and continue to be GOD-guided.
GOD=7_4, whereas G is the 7th letter, a circle, D is 4. GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19)
BradWatsonMiami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:05:20 PM
Not one reply? Apparently, no one here wants to see a reconciliation between GOD & science.
GOD=7_4, whereas G is the 7th letter, a circle, D is 4. GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19)
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:10:30 PM
At 8/11/2016 10:05:20 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
Not one reply? Apparently, no one here wants to see a reconciliation between GOD & science.

They just want to see a reconciliation between BoG and sanity.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:21:42 PM
At 8/11/2016 4:01:58 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
The Bible does NOT state that Earth is 6,000-years-old; that's inferred only if one doesn't understand that Genasis(74) is encoded. And the primary code is GOD=7_4 (please see http://GOD704.wikia.com...... ). Genasis 1:1 in its original Hebrew is 7 words and 28 (7x4) letters; it's God's Signature. Etc.

This Universe is 13.8 billion-years-old. It was created by a supermassive white hole of energy and information that was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe. Earth is 4.567 billion-years-old. Humans began to appear about 2 million-years ago and everyone is descended from Mitochondrial Eve who lived about 200,000 years ago.

About 6,000 years ago, the extraterrestrial 'God-guy' appeared in the Tigris-Euphrates River Valley. He cloned himself to produce Adam and cloned Adam while changing a chromosome to produce the Biblical Eve. Their descendants and reincarnations are recorded in the Bible and elsewhere.

Jesus son of Joseph was God-incarnate. His eternal soul was the same as the God-guy in the Guardin' of Eden. The return of the Christ is the ultimate proof of Christianity's basic beliefs being correct; see http://7seals.blogspot.com... .

Wow, I'm not the only one who believes that the God of Genesis 1 is not the same as the LORD God beginning in Genesis 2:4, and that christ represents the OG, Original God. I read your wikia link and you kinda lost me with Nestor, but other than that you numbers theory is interesting.

I don't think Adam was Christ though.

Also I fear that man is using the imagery in the book of revelation to play out the last days and will use technology to impersonate God. I will not trust any "God" who doesn't have the spirit of Christ that is recorded in the Gospels. I don't think that you are the christ as you state in your profile, because i read you cursing people on forums which isn't Christ like.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:27:32 PM

I was led to believe there would be 'science' in this post?

https://memegenerator.net...
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:28:18 PM

How can you accept God created Adam and Eve 6000 years ago and in the same post claim the universe which was created only a few days earlier according to Genesis is 13.8 billion years old.

But God created Adam in His image. Adam also ate of the tree knowledge of good and evil making him equal to God in knowledge. But we know early man was not very intelligent. So God being the same as Adam in knowledge was not very bright either. Evolution has increased mans intelligence. There is no evidence God got any smarter.

Listen to the voice of God posted by Brad Holkesvig. God sounds like he is still struggling with the beast in the garden of Eden. God doesnt appear comfortable with the way the world has evolved around Him. He believes it is only an illusion. And refuses to remove the vibrator stuck up his backside which makes everything around him feel like they are vibrating too.
BradWatsonMiami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:34:02 PM
desmac,

Atheists say the stupiest shite! You guys hate how science proves your dogma false. You can't even address the points made in the op. 9491520.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:45:03 PM
At 8/11/2016 10:10:30 PM, desmac wrote:

They just want to see a reconciliation between BoG and sanity.
lol
BradWatsonMiami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:46:19 PM
Emmarie wrote:

Wow, I'm not the only one who believes that the God of Genesis 1 is not the same as the LORD God beginning in Genesis 2:4,

I never said that. I avoid using the term 'Lord'; it's very serflike and medieval.

Christ represents the OG, Original God.

Jesus son of Joseph was the same eternal soul as the God-guy in the Guardin' of Eden.

I read your wikia link and you kinda lost me with Nestor, but other than that you numbers theory is interesting.

Nestor is similiar to Earth except it is built on FOD=6_4 whereas Earth was built on GOD=7_4.

Adam wasn't the Christ; the God-guy was.
Also I fear that man is using the imagery in the Book of Revelation to play out the last days and will use technology to impersonate God. I will not trust any "God" who doesn't have the spirit of Christ that is recorded in the Gospels. I don't think that you are the Christ as you state in your profile, because I read you cursing people on forums which isn't Christ-like.

Any Christ impersonater can not curse. Cursing is no test. What forum did you read me curse on?
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:58:00 PM
At 8/11/2016 10:46:19 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
Emmarie wrote:

Wow, I'm not the only one who believes that the God of Genesis 1 is not the same as the LORD God beginning in Genesis 2:4,

I never said that. I avoid using the term 'Lord'; it's very serflike and medieval.
KJV calls God LORD God beginning in Genesis 2:4 for the first time. If you were god incarnate you would know the distinction is made there. https://www.biblegateway.com...

Jesus son of Joseph was the same eternal soul as the God-guy in the Guardin' of Eden.
It is possible, and that he got more in line with the OG after seeing what life is like in the flesh.

I read your wikia link and you kinda lost me with Nestor, but other than that you numbers theory is interesting.

Nestor is similiar to Earth except it is built on FOD=6_4 whereas Earth was built on GOD=7_4.
I thought your numbers theory was plausible until I read about Nestor which is purely speculative.

Also I fear that man is using the imagery in the Book of Revelation to play out the last days and will use technology to impersonate God. I will not trust any "God" who doesn't have the spirit of Christ that is recorded in the Gospels. I don't think that you are the Christ as you state in your profile, because I read you cursing people on forums which isn't Christ-like.

Any Christ impersonater can not curse. Cursing is no test. What forum did you read me curse on?
Curse - to wish or direct intentions of misfortune on someone. Not curse as in use a word that some people are offended by. I can't recall the post. I'll post it to you when I come across it again.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 11:03:58 PM
At 8/11/2016 10:46:19 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
Emmarie wrote:

This is cursing!
http://www.debate.org...
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 10:31:01 AM
Posted: 3 months ago

You should not screw around with science in such a way, it is dangerous.

L Ron Hubbard did it and caused Tom Cruise to take off his shoes and jump up and down on a sofa in front of Oprah Winfrey.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 12:18:13 PM
Posted: 3 months ago

Linguistic coincidenecs are boring and uncompelling.

This Universe is 13.8 billion-years-old. It was created by a supermassive white hole of energy and information that was the result of a supermassive black hole in another universe.

This is not science.

Earth is 4.567 billion-years-old. Humans began to appear about 2 million-years ago and everyone is descended from Mitochondrial Eve who lived about 200,000 years ago.

This is also not science.