Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Donald Trump = 666 Antichrist w/ Evil48 Code

BradWatsonMiami
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 4:30:40 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Donald Trump = 666 Antichrist using the Evil48 Code of A=49, B=50, C=51...Z=74.

Donald Trump = D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

Trump's actions should be agreed by all to be 'the opposite of the Christ' which is the simple definition of 'antichrist'. He is now the leading antichrist which means he's the 'Antichrist'. The fact that Donald Trump = 666 using the Evil48 Code is very telling!

Simple6,74 English7,74 Gematria8,74 (google that) uses 'the key'74 of A=1, B=2, C=3...Z=26. Therefore...

evil=48=E5+V22+I9+L12

This is why 48 is added to every letter to produce the Evil48 Code.

Now you can't tell GOD, "I didn't know!"
GOD=7_4, whereas G is the 7th letter, a circle, D is 4. GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19)
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 8:19:04 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/11/2016 4:30:40 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
Donald Trump = 666 Antichrist using the Evil48 Code of A=49, B=50, C=51...Z=74.

Donald Trump = D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

Trump's actions should be agreed by all to be 'the opposite of the Christ' which is the simple definition of 'antichrist'. He is now the leading antichrist which means he's the 'Antichrist'. The fact that Donald Trump = 666 using the Evil48 Code is very telling!

Simple6,74 English7,74 Gematria8,74 (google that) uses 'the key'74 of A=1, B=2, C=3...Z=26. Therefore...

evil=48=E5+V22+I9+L12

This is why 48 is added to every letter to produce the Evil48 Code.

Now you can't tell GOD, "I didn't know!"
Does this mean donald duck is evil too?
BradWatsonMiami
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 9:49:42 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
janesix wrote:
Does this mean Donald Duck is evil too?
No, but you are. The 666 Antichrist is nothing to make fun of. 8/11/16 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Postponed while I review your case.
GOD=7_4, whereas G is the 7th letter, a circle, D is 4. GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19)
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 9:57:06 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/11/2016 4:30:40 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
Donald Trump = 666 Antichrist using the Evil48 Code of A=49, B=50, C=51...Z=74.

Donald Trump = D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

Trump's actions should be agreed by all to be 'the opposite of the Christ' which is the simple definition of 'antichrist'. He is now the leading antichrist which means he's the 'Antichrist'. The fact that Donald Trump = 666 using the Evil48 Code is very telling!

Simple6,74 English7,74 Gematria8,74 (google that) uses 'the key'74 of A=1, B=2, C=3...Z=26. Therefore...

evil=48=E5+V22+I9+L12

This is why 48 is added to every letter to produce the Evil48 Code.

Now you can't tell GOD, "I didn't know!"

Grab your tinfoil hats! The conclusion of your argument is that every man that's named Donald, is the Anti-Christ, including Donald Duck. Here's a list of Anti-Christs, according to your argument:
http://www.famousbirthdays.com...
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:00:54 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/11/2016 9:49:42 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
janesix wrote:
Does this mean Donald Duck is evil too?
No, but you are. The 666 Antichrist is nothing to make fun of. 8/11/16 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL.

Sentence: Postponed while I review your case.
Everyone has some evil in them, brad.
BradWatsonMiami
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:23:33 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Donald Trump = 666 Antichrist using the Evil48 Code of A=49, B=50, C=51...Z=74.

Donald Trump = D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

Trump's actions should be agreed by all to be 'the opposite of the Christ' which is the simple definition of 'antichrist'. He is now the leading antichrist which means he's the 'Antichrist'. The fact that Donald Trump = 666 using the Evil48 Code is very telling!

Simple6,74 English7,74 Gematria8,74 (google that) uses 'the key'74 of A=1, B=2, C=3...Z=26. Therefore...

evil=48=E5+V22+I9+L12

This is why 48 is added to every letter to produce the Evil48 Code.

Now you can't tell GOD, "I didn't know!"
GOD=7_4, whereas G is the 7th letter, a circle, D is 4. GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19)
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:51:24 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/11/2016 4:30:40 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
Donald Trump = 666 Antichrist using the Evil48 Code of A=49, B=50, C=51...Z=74.

Donald Trump = D52+O63+N62+A49+L60+D52 + T68+R66+U69+M61+P64 = 666

Trump's actions should be agreed by all to be 'the opposite of the Christ' which is the simple definition of 'antichrist'. He is now the leading antichrist which means he's the 'Antichrist'. The fact that Donald Trump = 666 using the Evil48 Code is very telling!

Simple6,74 English7,74 Gematria8,74 (google that) uses 'the key'74 of A=1, B=2, C=3...Z=26. Therefore...

evil=48=E5+V22+I9+L12

This is why 48 is added to every letter to produce the Evil48 Code.

Now you can't tell GOD, "I didn't know!"

1011001 1001111 1010101 1011010 1000101 1000001 1000100 1001001 1000011 1001011 1001000 1000101 1000001 1000100
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth