Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

What does an atheist say during orgasm?

BradWatsonMiami
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 6:19:09 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
"Oh, randomness!"
GOD=7_4, whereas G is the 7th letter, a circle, D is 4. GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19)
desmac
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 7:01:29 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/11/2016 6:19:09 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
"Oh, randomness!"

Is that what you say, BoG? How romantic.
BradWatsonMiami
Posts: 38
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 9:54:23 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
desmac,

I say, "Oh GOD!"

BoG means 'born of GOD'? Everyone is born of GOD whether you acknowledge it or not. Just because someone believes the world is flat, doesn't make it flat.
GOD=7_4, whereas G is the 7th letter, a circle, D is 4. GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19)
desmac
Posts: 5,079
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:04:24 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/11/2016 9:54:23 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
desmac,

I say, "Oh GOD!"

BoG means 'born of GOD'? Everyone is born of GOD whether you acknowledge it or not. Just because someone believes the world is flat, doesn't make it flat.

Whatever you say, BoG.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 10:23:36 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/11/2016 9:54:23 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
Just because someone believes the world is flat, doesn't make it flat.

Doesn't that also apply to the belief in the existence of gods?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dee-em
Posts: 7,821
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2016 11:28:58 PM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/11/2016 9:54:23 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
desmac,

I say, "Oh GOD!"

No, you don't say anything. Sex is for procreation only, right?
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 12:13:40 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/11/2016 11:28:58 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 8/11/2016 9:54:23 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
desmac,

I say, "Oh GOD!"

No, you don't say anything. Sex is for procreation only, right?

Is "Oh God" like "Abracadabra"? ;-)
The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible. - Salman Rushdie

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 12:15:06 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/11/2016 6:19:09 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
"Oh, randomness!"

Monotheistic paternalism built into a joke....that's so cute! ;-)
The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible. - Salman Rushdie

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell
foxxhajti
Posts: 532
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 12:33:23 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/11/2016 6:19:09 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
"Oh, randomness!"

If you, as a theist, say "Oh, God!" during an orgasm, say it, in an irreverent manner, wouldn't that technically be breaking the "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain" commandment, technically speaking? Even worse, are you going to say "Oh, God!", summoning God during your lusty moments? Wasn't sex only for procreation and not for pleasure?
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Axonly
Posts: 2,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/12/2016 12:39:41 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
At 8/11/2016 6:19:09 PM, BradWatsonMiami wrote:
"Oh, randomness!"

As if you'd know
"Hate begets hate"