After life in Christianity

uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 6:15:23 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 6:13:29 PM, riyad70 wrote:
What will the after life for human beings be like according to Christianity ?

per Christians you will become an angel without penis.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 11:05:09 PM

well i do no we won't get 72 raisins

https://www.youtube.com...

everyone should watch this it is very enlightening...
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 12:47:01 AM
At 8/14/2016 11:05:09 PM, graceofgod wrote:

well i do no we won't get 72 raisins

https://www.youtube.com...

everyone should watch this it is very enlightening...

sound interesting.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 3:29:18 PM
At 8/15/2016 3:26:57 PM, riyad70 wrote:
Is it really that hard to answer such question ?

Dead
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 3:29:45 PM
At 8/15/2016 3:26:57 PM, riyad70 wrote:
Is it really that hard to answer such question ?

it will be about virgins, debauched sex and eating and no wives to worry about...
willbedone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 3:33:17 PM
What will the after life for human beings be like according to Christianity ? : :

Christians don't have any knowledge about what it will be like living in the New Heaven and Earth. All they have is a Bible to read but since they've never heard the voice of God or obeyed his commandments, they will never understand anything that's written in it.
riyad70
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 3:33:36 PM
So with so many Christians in the forum and with almost 24 hours for the question with no attempt to a serious answer, it seems the Christianity has nothing to say about after life, if there is any .

I wonder why this religion is so popular then if it cannot answer a simple question.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 3:39:11 PM
The same as according to everyone else give or take an obvious human perversion. Simple psychological"claims" that people say are applicable to the after life are easily dismissed with a rudimentary understanding of the human condition. Of course one could argue all ideas of the afterlife are psychological but that would expose the argument as lacking spiritual awareness in most cases. Btw. Your soul gains wisdom. It then overcomes a test of the wisdom it has gained in this life during a test in the afterlife. It will overcome so don't sweat the small stuff like other people assuming authority to judge.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 4:15:51 PM

"The Great Divorce" will give you an in-depth answer according to CS Lewis, which is probably far superior to any answer you'd get around here...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 4:18:13 PM

You sit around for eternity counting the money pain into the church coffers.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 4:25:02 PM
At 8/15/2016 4:18:13 PM, desmac wrote:

You sit around for eternity counting the money pain into the church coffers.

Nice
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 6:57:50 PM

Maybe it is something like this:

the Kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Romans 14:17

and

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are like God's angels in heaven.
Matt. 22:30
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 11:24:55 PM

That eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath it entered into the heart of man, what things God hath prepared for them that love him.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 11:56:34 PM
"That eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath it entered into the heart of man, what things God hath prepared for them that love him."

The above is 1 Corinthians 2:9. It goes on:

10But God has revealed it to us by the Spirit.

So it should be possible to say what eaven is like, having 'been revealed to us by the spirit'? Or at least give a hint?

Heaven is described in Revelations, particularly chapters 4, 21 and 22. I won't quote any verses - look it up!
IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 2:01:30 AM

They never covered that subject because as soon as people start asking where there dead friends or family are, it causes the question to spread until eventually people want to know why they're forbidden from seeing or talking to their friends and family who have died, bro. If God would have said "on a different planet" then people would have wanted to know AND go.

So it's left quiet until I get pissed and start the second coming by asking, in public, where the dead are going tonight.

Once "guy asks everybody to ask where the dead are going and spread the word" goes viral that's it. People aren't going to die without a fight anymore after that. Instead, they will fight to find out where they are going to go. Imagine a pissed off mother of a baby daughter who is dying of cancer crying on the news, saying "I want to know where my daughter is going to go when she dies!!! With fear in her eyes and in all of our hearts as she repeats, emotionally..."I WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO GO WHEN SHE TAKES HER LAST BREATH IN THIS HOSPITAL!!" Imagine if any man tried to silence or cover her up....see now? And every mother will have her back and start asking the same questions. That's how the second coming starts bro...I'm going to start it soon just be patient I'm almost ready. Until then just make sure everybody here keeps asking where the dead are going tonight every time they see or hear about people dying....and maybe recruit that mother...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 7:36:15 AM
At 8/15/2016 11:24:55 PM, Geogeer wrote:

That eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath it entered into the heart of man, what things God hath prepared for them that love him.
Wath that the therpent thaying that?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 7:40:04 AM
At 8/16/2016 2:01:30 AM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

They never covered that subject because as soon as people start asking where there dead friends or family are, it causes the question to spread until eventually people want to know why they're forbidden from seeing or talking to their friends and family who have died, bro. If God would have said "on a different planet" then people would have wanted to know AND go.

So it's left quiet until I get pissed and start the second coming by asking, in public, where the dead are going tonight.

Once "guy asks everybody to ask where the dead are going and spread the word" goes viral that's it. People aren't going to die without a fight anymore after that. Instead, they will fight to find out where they are going to go. Imagine a pissed off mother of a baby daughter who is dying of cancer crying on the news, saying "I want to know where my daughter is going to go when she dies!!! With fear in her eyes and in all of our hearts as she repeats, emotionally..."I WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO GO WHEN SHE TAKES HER LAST BREATH IN THIS HOSPITAL!!" Imagine if any man tried to silence or cover her up....see now? And every mother will have her back and start asking the same questions. That's how the second coming starts bro...I'm going to start it soon just be patient I'm almost ready. Until then just make sure everybody here keeps asking where the dead are going tonight every time they see or hear about people dying....and maybe recruit that mother...
They're going to see Alexanders Ragtime Band at the Palladium.