Jump to topic:

What can Four days do?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 4:52:10 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
On Palm Sunday Jesus was welcomed into Jerusalem by the entire population and four days later they wanted him crucified.
Godbotherers please explain the change.
And FFS don't blame satan.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 5:09:18 PM
At 8/15/2016 4:52:10 PM, bulproof wrote:
On Palm Sunday Jesus was welcomed into Jerusalem by the entire population and four days later they wanted him crucified.

when i came this forum i thought you were ok, within 4 days i knew otherwise....
didn't someone once say 24 hours is a long time in politics...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 5:32:46 PM
At 8/15/2016 5:09:18 PM, graceofgod wrote:

when i came this forum i thought you were ok, within 4 days i knew otherwise....
didn't someone once say 24 hours is a long time in politics...
Hey gog why do you blame me for an unbelievable reversal in no time, but that billions of people believe.
You people are capable of believing that the entire population of a city can express their undying love for a saviour and four days later want him crucified. Your capacity for nonsensical belief is beyond the comprehension of intelligent humans.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 6:13:27 PM

There were some people who wanted Him crucified, there were many who did not, many who knew and loved Him, many who had no voice in the matter, many who followed Him. They wanted to see Jesus crucified because the religious pukes riled everyone up about "blasphemy" not because of anything Jesus actually did, which in reality was not blasphemy anyways, it was the truth.
Ever seen a fight in real life before Bully? notice how people start screaming and jumping around like monkeys wanting to see a bit of blood? probably the same scenario, and had little to do with what Jesus actually did.
"Crucify Him, crucify Him"! yeah, probably looked like a concert with an angry mob looking to start a mosh pit.

"I fought the law, and the law won", not much a person can do once the "authorities" and government sinks their claws in. They would have plotted, schemed and lied all they could until Jesus was murdered.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 6:43:26 PM

I was about to explain when I saw that you referred your question only to Godbotherers, (whomever they are) so, to respect the OP, I will sit back and observe.

(Brexit) GB voted to leave the EU, the next day, they were crying about GB leaving the EU.

Playing fast and loose with the article "they".
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 6:58:03 PM

But who are they? Maybe there was different group that was paid to demand the crucifixion. We can really trust that protesters are genuine, because someone can orchestrate that kind of groups to make things happen.
Omniverse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 7:04:51 PM
Someone is unsurprisingly struggling with the concept of a tight referendum result.
Brexit won with 52%. This means people from the loosing but nonetheless considerable 48% side didn't particularly appreciate the result and were keen on making their voices heard the following day, as the .

There is nothing surprising about this. Per se it does not stand for a public opinion reversal. This is especially true since most vocal commentators were aligned with the establishment and thus pro Bremain. And if you're going to call upon next day Gallup polls, please learn about the tragic history of polls in the UK.

Do carry on.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/15/2016 8:30:32 PM
At 8/15/2016 6:58:03 PM, 12_13 wrote:

But who are they? Maybe there was different group that was paid to demand the crucifixion. We can really trust that protesters are genuine, because someone can orchestrate that kind of groups to make things happen.
They would be all the people of Jerusalem according to the fables.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 8:09:23 AM
At 8/15/2016 6:13:27 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

There were some people who wanted Him crucified, there were many who did not, many who knew and loved Him, many who had no voice in the matter, many who followed Him. They wanted to see Jesus crucified because the religious pukes riled everyone up about "blasphemy" not because of anything Jesus actually did, which in reality was not blasphemy anyways, it was the truth.
Ever seen a fight in real life before Bully? notice how people start screaming and jumping around like monkeys wanting to see a bit of blood? probably the same scenario, and had little to do with what Jesus actually did.
"Crucify Him, crucify Him"! yeah, probably looked like a concert with an angry mob looking to start a mosh pit.

"I fought the law, and the law won", not much a person can do once the "authorities" and government sinks their claws in. They would have plotted, schemed and lied all they could until Jesus was murdered.
So you have no explanation, just some vague supposes, but your happy to believe that rubbish anyway.
Yep that's always the way.
willbedone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 8:28:41 AM
And FFS don't blame satan. : :

If it wasn't for people like you, God wouldn't be able to keep those religious heathens confused.

They actually believe Jesus was a very well known person that could draw thousands of people to his speeches. LOL !!!!!!

I know what it is to be like Jesus walking around town sharing a message that most people want to kill you for but at the same time draw believers to you to listen to the message and believe some or all of the knowledge that I shared with them. I couldn't imagine trying to get in contact with all those believers I preached to on the streets and getting them out to the park to listen to me preach to them. For one thing, I didn't take down their names, telephone numbers or email addresses to get in touch with them later on. Those who did exchange telephone numbers with me never contacted me later on.

Those religious fools have no idea what CHRIST means.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 8:44:14 AM
At 8/16/2016 8:28:41 AM, willbedone wrote:

If it wasn't for people like you, God wouldn't be able to keep those religious heathens confused.

They actually believe Jesus was a very well known person that could draw thousands of people to his speeches. LOL !!!!!!

I know what it is to be like Jesus walking around town sharing a message that most people want to kill you for but at the same time draw believers to you to listen to the message and believe some or all of the knowledge that I shared with them. I couldn't imagine trying to get in contact with all those believers I preached to on the streets and getting them out to the park to listen to me preach to them. For one thing, I didn't take down their names, telephone numbers or email addresses to get in touch with them later on. Those who did exchange telephone numbers with me never contacted me later on.

I really can't imagine why people you preached at wouldn't want to contact you BoG. LOL.
willbedone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 8:47:40 AM
At 8/16/2016 8:44:14 AM, desmac wrote:

I really can't imagine why people you preached at wouldn't want to contact you BoG. LOL. : :

Once they heard the Truth, there wasn't any need for them to hear it again. They knew instantly the message I preached to them was from our Creator.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 8:55:42 AM
At 8/16/2016 8:47:40 AM, willbedone wrote:

I really can't imagine why people you preached at wouldn't want to contact you BoG. LOL. : :

Once they heard the Truth, there wasn't any need for them to hear it again. They knew instantly the message I preached to them was from our Creator.

And never got in touch again. Great first dates.
willbedone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 9:11:33 AM
At 8/16/2016 8:55:42 AM, desmac wrote:

And never got in touch again. Great first dates. : :

Jesus and the other saints who preached the gospel weren't there to start a visible church and build church buildings. That's what religious heathens do under the influence of the Beast which is information that taught man how to build false gods with their human hands, thus the number 666 which is a symbolic number for visible human beings who will eventually die during this first age. Most human beings think they are real people living on a real planet called Earth and unless they listen to the gospel I preach to them or are a chosen believer who listens to the gospel, they will continue believing they are real and think that death of their bodies is their final destination. Religious heathens called Christians and other names they use for themselves have all sorts of different ideas about eternal life. Many Christians believe their bodies will rise out of the grave when their Jesus comes back. The bodies that are still walking around on earth they believe will rise up into the sky with their Jesus who will save them from their enemies on earth. LOL !!!!!!
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 9:14:07 AM
At 8/16/2016 9:11:33 AM, willbedone wrote:

Jesus and the other saints who preached the gospel weren't there to start a visible church and build church buildings. That's what religious heathens do under the influence of the Beast which is information that taught man how to build false gods with their human hands, thus the number 666 which is a symbolic number for visible human beings who will eventually die during this first age. Most human beings think they are real people living on a real planet called Earth and unless they listen to the gospel I preach to them or are a chosen believer who listens to the gospel, they will continue believing they are real and think that death of their bodies is their final destination. Religious heathens called Christians and other names they use for themselves have all sorts of different ideas about eternal life. Many Christians believe their bodies will rise out of the grave when their Jesus comes back. The bodies that are still walking around on earth they believe will rise up into the sky with their Jesus who will save them from their enemies on earth. LOL !!!!!!

There is just no accounting for some of the weird stuff these dumb religios will believe, eh BoG?
willbedone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 9:42:06 AM
At 8/16/2016 9:14:07 AM, desmac wrote:
At 8/16/2016 9:11:33 AM, willbedone wrote:

There is just no accounting for some of the weird stuff these dumb religios will believe, eh BoG? : :

That's why I can use biblical scriptures to prove they don't have any knowledge to back up their religious claims. They do not understand anything that's written in the OT prophecies or many of the scriptures in the New Testament that relate to the knowledge that was revealed to me this past 8 years. They only use the scriptures that they have practiced using their own interpretations with. They think that by using those scriptures that are backed up with their false interpretations, that they are speaking for God. They don't realize they are nothing but liars who cannot interpret anything in the Bible. The Bible can't determine if they are saints or religious liars interpreting the words falsely.

We saints preach the gospel as the voice of God feeds each word to us in our minds. I have never used the Bible to preach the gospel to those who hear the Truth and love it. Most believers have never opened up a Bible. Christians who study the Bible with their own interpretations are the one's who totally reject everything I share with them, even if I quote some biblical prophecies to them to back up the stories that are being delivered to them via the gospel I preach to them. They hate it when I use the scriptures to prove they're liars. You can easily see this in this forum if you go back and read my of my OP's. Christians will reject the scriptures I use and then add their interpretations of what they think they are to try twist the meanings of those scriptures I use. Most of them don't have any false interpretations to argue with me so they stay silent.