Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Horrifying questions

IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Obviously if we live after death then we must be transferred to another planet and imported the same way the womb of a women works except much more advanced and in a few hours instead of a 9 month pregnancy. So.

1) what is the total population, estimated, on "the other side" (whatever planet, probably a different version of earth with different lands).

2) Is reproducing banned on the other side? If No, then the population on the other side could be as high as 10 billion depending on how long they have been there and in what time zone they are in.

3) How far ahead are they on the other side in terms of technology, education, language, Ect. Based on what I've studied and demanded from God, it looks as if they are all informed of "the big show" and are waiting for the show to start on this side before they are allowed to grow too far past us...if they are too far ahead of us here on earth, then they won't be able to fit in...to big of a gap in age.

4) what is the average age of people on the other side? Again, I'm guessing they don't grow to far ahead of us so that after the show (second coming or whatever) we can all be around the same age without too big of a gap.

5) they know about us...but we don't know about them...how much do they know about us? Is it a earth history class in school type of thing, or is it a "watch earth people on the tv" type of thing?

6) ok so obviously the top of it on the other side is "waiting for the show" because that's the only way to make it all work... and all of the people who died in the years of 2000bc to say 1900 would need to be educated in order to be sent back here to earth for the show...how does school work?

7) How are the people who died going to be sent back for the show (second coming or whatever)? The wombs or whatever technology that assembles them (obviously needs to be organic technology programmed by God) would have to be beneath the sea...right? So that means billions of people are going to have to have their bodies grown in the sea or at the least - from the technology that rises from the sea - in order to come back to earth. There is no other way to get sent back except to have their bodies regrown...that's crazy...but the only alternative is for everybody on earth to die....but either way our bodies have to be regrown on the other side...yeah cause if you die on the other side your body has to be regrown either way.

8) what are the laws of body modification and are the people on the other side allowed to have body mods right now or do they have to wait for the show to start so that we can all experience it together as a people...? I'm asking because with organic technology we can mod pretty much any body part...steel bones, redesigned vein systems, modified body design to allow for higher jumping and mobility like reaching behind you or turning your head all the way around to the back to see behind you...what are the laws?

9) what type of goodies does God have for our bodies (new lungs, better kidneys, better joints, extended memory and vision, Ect)

10) what type of advancements do we have to look forward to in our evolution? Btw we are created to evolve. They should have figured that out by now instead of doing creatin vs evolution...obviously we have to evolve to live on dude...anyway...like how long does it take to get the upgrades? What about faces? How long before we can get some new sculpting in our faces and what will our faces look like in a thousand years.

11) What did God look like when he used to live on a ball in space...before he got his degree in design and purchased this ball...I wonder what his planet was like...

12) Does God assign someone to do the morning announcements or does God speak to us in physical form on the TV on the other side?

13) im guessing people are not allowed to learn how to program organic technology until a certain age and after they finish school...but how far are we allowed to go with it?

14) how do the people who were murdered and tortured view God after such a bad death...perhaps God took their soul in their sleep the night before and it never actually happened to them, maybe it only happened to the auto piloted version of them...simulated death...meaning no holocaust victims for real...but what if not...what if it really happened...

15) how do organic cars fly. Guessing by same tech thAt powers the sun but how exactly does it power using OrgTech? What about flying shows? I'm guessing there is lil quarter size energy projectors that keep the body upright or sideways to keep balance...that way balance is easy...but how? What if there is no way to keep balance with flying shoes...

16) I am organic...technology is made of the same cells as me...what's the diff between life and artificial life....life vs technology....

17) how far into the future are we allowed to see.
IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 1:24:11 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Just want to point out that there is organic technology here on earth, probably beneath the sea somewhere, that can bring back billions of dead people to earth.

It is there right now. Wow...wow man...there is real organic technology here on earth...stuff that can fly around and grow bodies from the other side.

If not, then we are all doomed and this whole living thing is pointless. If not designed, we are bugs or animals. What type of bugs/animals create transportation on land air and sea, though? We are some super advanced bugs then, dude. Or animals.

18) what do the bodies of the people do on the other side do when they enter their new regrown bodies here on earth? That is three billion bodies sitting idle...depending on time zones...do they lay idle for an hour while they live for years during the show here on earth, or is the time zones the same? If the same, then that is billions of bodies laying around on the other side for years of time...maybe God does remote control to keep the blood pumping...or maybe dispose the body and they get a new regrown body when they return to the other side.

We gotta figure this stuff out.

The whole regrowing body thing is crazy...getting a whole new body grown and having your core imported and the downloading/uploading of all your brain stuff...crazy.
willbedone
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:
Obviously if we live after death then we must be transferred to another planet and imported the same way the womb of a women works except much more advanced and in a few hours instead of a 9 month pregnancy. So.

1) what is the total population, estimated, on "the other side" (whatever planet, probably a different version of earth with different lands).

2) Is reproducing banned on the other side? If No, then the population on the other side could be as high as 10 billion depending on how long they have been there and in what time zone they are in.

3) How far ahead are they on the other side in terms of technology, education, language, Ect. Based on what I've studied and demanded from God, it looks as if they are all informed of "the big show" and are waiting for the show to start on this side before they are allowed to grow too far past us...if they are too far ahead of us here on earth, then they won't be able to fit in...to big of a gap in age.

4) what is the average age of people on the other side? Again, I'm guessing they don't grow to far ahead of us so that after the show (second coming or whatever) we can all be around the same age without too big of a gap.

5) they know about us...but we don't know about them...how much do they know about us? Is it a earth history class in school type of thing, or is it a "watch earth people on the tv" type of thing?

6) ok so obviously the top of it on the other side is "waiting for the show" because that's the only way to make it all work... and all of the people who died in the years of 2000bc to say 1900 would need to be educated in order to be sent back here to earth for the show...how does school work?

7) How are the people who died going to be sent back for the show (second coming or whatever)? The wombs or whatever technology that assembles them (obviously needs to be organic technology programmed by God) would have to be beneath the sea...right? So that means billions of people are going to have to have their bodies grown in the sea or at the least - from the technology that rises from the sea - in order to come back to earth. There is no other way to get sent back except to have their bodies regrown...that's crazy...but the only alternative is for everybody on earth to die....but either way our bodies have to be regrown on the other side...yeah cause if you die on the other side your body has to be regrown either way.

8) what are the laws of body modification and are the people on the other side allowed to have body mods right now or do they have to wait for the show to start so that we can all experience it together as a people...? I'm asking because with organic technology we can mod pretty much any body part...steel bones, redesigned vein systems, modified body design to allow for higher jumping and mobility like reaching behind you or turning your head all the way around to the back to see behind you...what are the laws?

9) what type of goodies does God have for our bodies (new lungs, better kidneys, better joints, extended memory and vision, Ect)

10) what type of advancements do we have to look forward to in our evolution? Btw we are created to evolve. They should have figured that out by now instead of doing creatin vs evolution...obviously we have to evolve to live on dude...anyway...like how long does it take to get the upgrades? What about faces? How long before we can get some new sculpting in our faces and what will our faces look like in a thousand years.

11) What did God look like when he used to live on a ball in space...before he got his degree in design and purchased this ball...I wonder what his planet was like...

12) Does God assign someone to do the morning announcements or does God speak to us in physical form on the TV on the other side?

13) im guessing people are not allowed to learn how to program organic technology until a certain age and after they finish school...but how far are we allowed to go with it?

14) how do the people who were murdered and tortured view God after such a bad death...perhaps God took their soul in their sleep the night before and it never actually happened to them, maybe it only happened to the auto piloted version of them...simulated death...meaning no holocaust victims for real...but what if not...what if it really happened...

15) how do organic cars fly. Guessing by same tech thAt powers the sun but how exactly does it power using OrgTech? What about flying shows? I'm guessing there is lil quarter size energy projectors that keep the body upright or sideways to keep balance...that way balance is easy...but how? What if there is no way to keep balance with flying shoes...

16) I am organic...technology is made of the same cells as me...what's the diff between life and artificial life....life vs technology....

17) how far into the future are we allowed to see. : :

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
Willows
Posts: 2,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:
Obviously if we live after death then we must be transferred to another planet and imported the same way the womb of a women works except much more advanced and in a few hours instead of a 9 month pregnancy. So.

1) what is the total population, estimated, on "the other side" (whatever planet, probably a different version of earth with different lands).

2) Is reproducing banned on the other side? If No, then the population on the other side could be as high as 10 billion depending on how long they have been there and in what time zone they are in.

3) How far ahead are they on the other side in terms of technology, education, language, Ect. Based on what I've studied and demanded from God, it looks as if they are all informed of "the big show" and are waiting for the show to start on this side before they are allowed to grow too far past us...if they are too far ahead of us here on earth, then they won't be able to fit in...to big of a gap in age.

4) what is the average age of people on the other side? Again, I'm guessing they don't grow to far ahead of us so that after the show (second coming or whatever) we can all be around the same age without too big of a gap.

5) they know about us...but we don't know about them...how much do they know about us? Is it a earth history class in school type of thing, or is it a "watch earth people on the tv" type of thing?

6) ok so obviously the top of it on the other side is "waiting for the show" because that's the only way to make it all work... and all of the people who died in the years of 2000bc to say 1900 would need to be educated in order to be sent back here to earth for the show...how does school work?

7) How are the people who died going to be sent back for the show (second coming or whatever)? The wombs or whatever technology that assembles them (obviously needs to be organic technology programmed by God) would have to be beneath the sea...right? So that means billions of people are going to have to have their bodies grown in the sea or at the least - from the technology that rises from the sea - in order to come back to earth. There is no other way to get sent back except to have their bodies regrown...that's crazy...but the only alternative is for everybody on earth to die....but either way our bodies have to be regrown on the other side...yeah cause if you die on the other side your body has to be regrown either way.

8) what are the laws of body modification and are the people on the other side allowed to have body mods right now or do they have to wait for the show to start so that we can all experience it together as a people...? I'm asking because with organic technology we can mod pretty much any body part...steel bones, redesigned vein systems, modified body design to allow for higher jumping and mobility like reaching behind you or turning your head all the way around to the back to see behind you...what are the laws?

9) what type of goodies does God have for our bodies (new lungs, better kidneys, better joints, extended memory and vision, Ect)

10) what type of advancements do we have to look forward to in our evolution? Btw we are created to evolve. They should have figured that out by now instead of doing creatin vs evolution...obviously we have to evolve to live on dude...anyway...like how long does it take to get the upgrades? What about faces? How long before we can get some new sculpting in our faces and what will our faces look like in a thousand years.

11) What did God look like when he used to live on a ball in space...before he got his degree in design and purchased this ball...I wonder what his planet was like...

12) Does God assign someone to do the morning announcements or does God speak to us in physical form on the TV on the other side?

13) im guessing people are not allowed to learn how to program organic technology until a certain age and after they finish school...but how far are we allowed to go with it?

14) how do the people who were murdered and tortured view God after such a bad death...perhaps God took their soul in their sleep the night before and it never actually happened to them, maybe it only happened to the auto piloted version of them...simulated death...meaning no holocaust victims for real...but what if not...what if it really happened...

15) how do organic cars fly. Guessing by same tech thAt powers the sun but how exactly does it power using OrgTech? What about flying shows? I'm guessing there is lil quarter size energy projectors that keep the body upright or sideways to keep balance...that way balance is easy...but how? What if there is no way to keep balance with flying shoes...

16) I am organic...technology is made of the same cells as me...what's the diff between life and artificial life....life vs technology....

17) how far into the future are we allowed to see. : :

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional.
willbedone
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:
Obviously if we live after death then we must be transferred to another planet and imported the same way the womb of a women works except much more advanced and in a few hours instead of a 9 month pregnancy. So.

1) what is the total population, estimated, on "the other side" (whatever planet, probably a different version of earth with different lands).

2) Is reproducing banned on the other side? If No, then the population on the other side could be as high as 10 billion depending on how long they have been there and in what time zone they are in.

3) How far ahead are they on the other side in terms of technology, education, language, Ect. Based on what I've studied and demanded from God, it looks as if they are all informed of "the big show" and are waiting for the show to start on this side before they are allowed to grow too far past us...if they are too far ahead of us here on earth, then they won't be able to fit in...to big of a gap in age.

4) what is the average age of people on the other side? Again, I'm guessing they don't grow to far ahead of us so that after the show (second coming or whatever) we can all be around the same age without too big of a gap.

5) they know about us...but we don't know about them...how much do they know about us? Is it a earth history class in school type of thing, or is it a "watch earth people on the tv" type of thing?

6) ok so obviously the top of it on the other side is "waiting for the show" because that's the only way to make it all work... and all of the people who died in the years of 2000bc to say 1900 would need to be educated in order to be sent back here to earth for the show...how does school work?

7) How are the people who died going to be sent back for the show (second coming or whatever)? The wombs or whatever technology that assembles them (obviously needs to be organic technology programmed by God) would have to be beneath the sea...right? So that means billions of people are going to have to have their bodies grown in the sea or at the least - from the technology that rises from the sea - in order to come back to earth. There is no other way to get sent back except to have their bodies regrown...that's crazy...but the only alternative is for everybody on earth to die....but either way our bodies have to be regrown on the other side...yeah cause if you die on the other side your body has to be regrown either way.

8) what are the laws of body modification and are the people on the other side allowed to have body mods right now or do they have to wait for the show to start so that we can all experience it together as a people...? I'm asking because with organic technology we can mod pretty much any body part...steel bones, redesigned vein systems, modified body design to allow for higher jumping and mobility like reaching behind you or turning your head all the way around to the back to see behind you...what are the laws?

9) what type of goodies does God have for our bodies (new lungs, better kidneys, better joints, extended memory and vision, Ect)

10) what type of advancements do we have to look forward to in our evolution? Btw we are created to evolve. They should have figured that out by now instead of doing creatin vs evolution...obviously we have to evolve to live on dude...anyway...like how long does it take to get the upgrades? What about faces? How long before we can get some new sculpting in our faces and what will our faces look like in a thousand years.

11) What did God look like when he used to live on a ball in space...before he got his degree in design and purchased this ball...I wonder what his planet was like...

12) Does God assign someone to do the morning announcements or does God speak to us in physical form on the TV on the other side?

13) im guessing people are not allowed to learn how to program organic technology until a certain age and after they finish school...but how far are we allowed to go with it?

14) how do the people who were murdered and tortured view God after such a bad death...perhaps God took their soul in their sleep the night before and it never actually happened to them, maybe it only happened to the auto piloted version of them...simulated death...meaning no holocaust victims for real...but what if not...what if it really happened...

15) how do organic cars fly. Guessing by same tech thAt powers the sun but how exactly does it power using OrgTech? What about flying shows? I'm guessing there is lil quarter size energy projectors that keep the body upright or sideways to keep balance...that way balance is easy...but how? What if there is no way to keep balance with flying shoes...

16) I am organic...technology is made of the same cells as me...what's the diff between life and artificial life....life vs technology....

17) how far into the future are we allowed to see. : :

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.
Willows
Posts: 2,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur.
willbedone
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.
Willows
Posts: 2,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice.
willbedone
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 2:33:55 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!

Of course you practice faith. You keep talking about the future that was promised. Faith is expectation of things to come. You are too mentally challenged to get what faith is.
Willows
Posts: 2,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 2:44:40 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!

So, aside from skirting around definitions, do you belong to a religious organisation and what would that organisation be?
willbedone
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 2:47:45 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 2:33:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!

Of course you practice faith. You keep talking about the future that was promised. Faith is expectation of things to come. You are too mentally challenged to get what faith is. : :

Faith is not understood unless you've heard the voice of God speak loud verbal commands in your mind that can be understood in the language you're familiar with. I know that you've never heard spoken words in your mind via the voice of God. Therefore, all you have left is belief. You either believe that I'm speaking for God via his voice or you don't believe. You have no faith to know whether or not I could speak the words formed in mind via the voice of God. Only God's former prophets and saints know for sure because they also had to speak the words that formed in their minds via the voice of God. Most chosen believers have never heard spoken words in the mind via the voice of God so they are left only to believe the stories that us faithful one's tell them via the voice of God that gives us words to speak to them.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 2:56:26 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 2:47:45 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:33:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!

Of course you practice faith. You keep talking about the future that was promised. Faith is expectation of things to come. You are too mentally challenged to get what faith is. : :

Faith is not understood unless you've heard the voice of God speak loud verbal commands in your mind that can be understood in the language you're familiar with. I know that you've never heard spoken words in your mind via the voice of God. Therefore, all you have left is belief. You either believe that I'm speaking for God via his voice or you don't believe. You have no faith to know whether or not I could speak the words formed in mind via the voice of God. Only God's former prophets and saints know for sure because they also had to speak the words that formed in their minds via the voice of God. Most chosen believers have never heard spoken words in the mind via the voice of God so they are left only to believe the stories that us faithful one's tell them via the voice of God that gives us words to speak to them.

If you are the voice of God then what you are saying on DDO should reflect that. Your posts are from the same homeless Brad Holkesvig with serious brain damage. No change whatsoever.
willbedone
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 3:05:02 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 2:44:40 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!

So, aside from skirting around definitions, do you belong to a religious organisation and what would that organisation be? : :

I don't belong to any religious organization run by religious heathens who call themselves Christians or any other name they might call themselves.

I'm what is called a saint that Christians pretend to be when they read their Bibles. I don't pretend to be a saint. I'm the only person in 1700 years that God has used to testify to every word, vision, dream and parable that is formed in my mind via the voice of God. This is how all the original biblical scriptures came into this world but once the religious heathens got a hold of them, they began changing those original words and adding all their traditions, laws and pagan stories to them. This means the Bible is thoroughly tainted by religious heathens who have never heard the voice of God and obeyed it's commandments like us saints have experienced.

The voice of God got me involved in Christianity for a few years from 1985 to 1993 just to show me the heathens who have never heard his voice. They practice religious dogma and love their false gods built with human hands. They worship their Jesus as if he's their Creator but it wasn't the same Creator whose voice spoke into my mind.

By 1993, the voice of God forced me out of Christianity and now after testifying for the past 8 years, I know how Christianity was formed and why it exists. Not one Christian understands why or how it was formed.
willbedone
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 3:06:29 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 2:56:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:47:45 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:33:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!

Of course you practice faith. You keep talking about the future that was promised. Faith is expectation of things to come. You are too mentally challenged to get what faith is. : :

Faith is not understood unless you've heard the voice of God speak loud verbal commands in your mind that can be understood in the language you're familiar with. I know that you've never heard spoken words in your mind via the voice of God. Therefore, all you have left is belief. You either believe that I'm speaking for God via his voice or you don't believe. You have no faith to know whether or not I could speak the words formed in mind via the voice of God. Only God's former prophets and saints know for sure because they also had to speak the words that formed in their minds via the voice of God. Most chosen believers have never heard spoken words in the mind via the voice of God so they are left only to believe the stories that us faithful one's tell them via the voice of God that gives us words to speak to them.

If you are the voice of God then what you are saying on DDO should reflect that. Your posts are from the same homeless Brad Holkesvig with serious brain damage. No change whatsoever. : :

You're simply too stupid to understand the difference between the voice of God and a visible body named Brad Holkesvig who types the words that I give him to type.
ethang5
Posts: 4,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 4:53:12 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Can e just one sticky post where trolls and the insane are pointed out to noobs? Going through this every time some noob meets BoG is tedious.

What do you say Max?
willbedone
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 5:03:15 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 4:53:12 PM, ethang5 wrote:
Can e just one sticky post where trolls and the insane are pointed out to noobs? Going through this every time some noob meets BoG is tedious.

What do you say Max? : :

It's amazing how many noobs there are in this forum that don't believe that we're characters in a simulation program. They will die wondering who they are and believing they are actually made of material things. Information called fire will make sure their bodies are only formed illusions that go up in smoke when melted.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 5:33:16 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 3:06:29 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:56:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:47:45 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:33:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!

Of course you practice faith. You keep talking about the future that was promised. Faith is expectation of things to come. You are too mentally challenged to get what faith is. : :

Faith is not understood unless you've heard the voice of God speak loud verbal commands in your mind that can be understood in the language you're familiar with. I know that you've never heard spoken words in your mind via the voice of God. Therefore, all you have left is belief. You either believe that I'm speaking for God via his voice or you don't believe. You have no faith to know whether or not I could speak the words formed in mind via the voice of God. Only God's former prophets and saints know for sure because they also had to speak the words that formed in their minds via the voice of God. Most chosen believers have never heard spoken words in the mind via the voice of God so they are left only to believe the stories that us faithful one's tell them via the voice of God that gives us words to speak to them.

If you are the voice of God then what you are saying on DDO should reflect that. Your posts are from the same homeless Brad Holkesvig with serious brain damage. No change whatsoever. : :

You're simply too stupid to understand the difference between the voice of God and a visible body named Brad Holkesvig who types the words that I give him to type..

So Brad Holkesvig is typing the words that you give him. We know Brad's brain is severely damaged from his alcohol abuse and is incapable of thinking for himself. But you also appear to be another recovering alcoholic because you have repeated the same information process called the voice of God for the last 10 years coming from the mouth of Brad Holkesvig. Your mind ain't right either. Any wonder why Brad Holkesvig cannot get ahead because someone dumber like you is putting words in his mouth.
willbedone
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 5:35:54 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 5:33:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 3:06:29 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:56:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:47:45 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:33:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!

Of course you practice faith. You keep talking about the future that was promised. Faith is expectation of things to come. You are too mentally challenged to get what faith is. : :

Faith is not understood unless you've heard the voice of God speak loud verbal commands in your mind that can be understood in the language you're familiar with. I know that you've never heard spoken words in your mind via the voice of God. Therefore, all you have left is belief. You either believe that I'm speaking for God via his voice or you don't believe. You have no faith to know whether or not I could speak the words formed in mind via the voice of God. Only God's former prophets and saints know for sure because they also had to speak the words that formed in their minds via the voice of God. Most chosen believers have never heard spoken words in the mind via the voice of God so they are left only to believe the stories that us faithful one's tell them via the voice of God that gives us words to speak to them.

If you are the voice of God then what you are saying on DDO should reflect that. Your posts are from the same homeless Brad Holkesvig with serious brain damage. No change whatsoever. : :

You're simply too stupid to understand the difference between the voice of God and a visible body named Brad Holkesvig who types the words that I give him to type..

So Brad Holkesvig is typing the words that you give him. We know Brad's brain is severely damaged from his alcohol abuse and is incapable of thinking for himself. But you also appear to be another recovering alcoholic because you have repeated the same information process called the voice of God for the last 10 years coming from the mouth of Brad Holkesvig. Your mind ain't right either. Any wonder why Brad Holkesvig cannot get ahead because someone dumber like you is putting words in his mouth. : :

You're way too stupid to know the difference between the flesh of man and Me.
riyad70
Posts: 89
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 7:13:02 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 5:35:54 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:33:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 3:06:29 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:56:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:47:45 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:33:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!

Of course you practice faith. You keep talking about the future that was promised. Faith is expectation of things to come. You are too mentally challenged to get what faith is. : :

Faith is not understood unless you've heard the voice of God speak loud verbal commands in your mind that can be understood in the language you're familiar with. I know that you've never heard spoken words in your mind via the voice of God. Therefore, all you have left is belief. You either believe that I'm speaking for God via his voice or you don't believe. You have no faith to know whether or not I could speak the words formed in mind via the voice of God. Only God's former prophets and saints know for sure because they also had to speak the words that formed in their minds via the voice of God. Most chosen believers have never heard spoken words in the mind via the voice of God so they are left only to believe the stories that us faithful one's tell them via the voice of God that gives us words to speak to them.

If you are the voice of God then what you are saying on DDO should reflect that. Your posts are from the same homeless Brad Holkesvig with serious brain damage. No change whatsoever. : :

You're simply too stupid to understand the difference between the voice of God and a visible body named Brad Holkesvig who types the words that I give him to type..

So Brad Holkesvig is typing the words that you give him. We know Brad's brain is severely damaged from his alcohol abuse and is incapable of thinking for himself. But you also appear to be another recovering alcoholic because you have repeated the same information process called the voice of God for the last 10 years coming from the mouth of Brad Holkesvig. Your mind ain't right either. Any wonder why Brad Holkesvig cannot get ahead because someone dumber like you is putting words in his mouth. : :

You're way too stupid to know the difference between the flesh of man and Me.

It seems a new kind of Bahai stuff.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 8:05:35 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 5:35:54 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:33:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 3:06:29 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:56:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:47:45 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:33:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!

Of course you practice faith. You keep talking about the future that was promised. Faith is expectation of things to come. You are too mentally challenged to get what faith is. : :

Faith is not understood unless you've heard the voice of God speak loud verbal commands in your mind that can be understood in the language you're familiar with. I know that you've never heard spoken words in your mind via the voice of God. Therefore, all you have left is belief. You either believe that I'm speaking for God via his voice or you don't believe. You have no faith to know whether or not I could speak the words formed in mind via the voice of God. Only God's former prophets and saints know for sure because they also had to speak the words that formed in their minds via the voice of God. Most chosen believers have never heard spoken words in the mind via the voice of God so they are left only to believe the stories that us faithful one's tell them via the voice of God that gives us words to speak to them.

If you are the voice of God then what you are saying on DDO should reflect that. Your posts are from the same homeless Brad Holkesvig with serious brain damage. No change whatsoever. : :

You're simply too stupid to understand the difference between the voice of God and a visible body named Brad Holkesvig who types the words that I give him to type..

So Brad Holkesvig is typing the words that you give him. We know Brad's brain is severely damaged from his alcohol abuse and is incapable of thinking for himself. But you also appear to be another recovering alcoholic because you have repeated the same information process called the voice of God for the last 10 years coming from the mouth of Brad Holkesvig. Your mind ain't right either. Any wonder why Brad Holkesvig cannot get ahead because someone dumber like you is putting words in his mouth. : :

You're way too stupid to know the difference between the flesh of man and Me.

You are the one with the brain damage from binge drinking, remember!!
willbedone
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 8:19:57 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 7:13:02 PM, riyad70 wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:35:54 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:33:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 3:06:29 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:56:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:47:45 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:33:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!

Of course you practice faith. You keep talking about the future that was promised. Faith is expectation of things to come. You are too mentally challenged to get what faith is. : :

Faith is not understood unless you've heard the voice of God speak loud verbal commands in your mind that can be understood in the language you're familiar with. I know that you've never heard spoken words in your mind via the voice of God. Therefore, all you have left is belief. You either believe that I'm speaking for God via his voice or you don't believe. You have no faith to know whether or not I could speak the words formed in mind via the voice of God. Only God's former prophets and saints know for sure because they also had to speak the words that formed in their minds via the voice of God. Most chosen believers have never heard spoken words in the mind via the voice of God so they are left only to believe the stories that us faithful one's tell them via the voice of God that gives us words to speak to them.

If you are the voice of God then what you are saying on DDO should reflect that. Your posts are from the same homeless Brad Holkesvig with serious brain damage. No change whatsoever. : :

You're simply too stupid to understand the difference between the voice of God and a visible body named Brad Holkesvig who types the words that I give him to type..

So Brad Holkesvig is typing the words that you give him. We know Brad's brain is severely damaged from his alcohol abuse and is incapable of thinking for himself. But you also appear to be another recovering alcoholic because you have repeated the same information process called the voice of God for the last 10 years coming from the mouth of Brad Holkesvig. Your mind ain't right either. Any wonder why Brad Holkesvig cannot get ahead because someone dumber like you is putting words in his mouth. : :

You're way too stupid to know the difference between the flesh of man and Me.

It seems a new kind of Bahai stuff. : :

No. It's not Bahai stuff. Keep reading my posts and see what you can learn from them.
willbedone
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 8:20:55 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 8:05:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:35:54 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:33:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 3:06:29 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:56:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:47:45 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:33:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!

Of course you practice faith. You keep talking about the future that was promised. Faith is expectation of things to come. You are too mentally challenged to get what faith is. : :

Faith is not understood unless you've heard the voice of God speak loud verbal commands in your mind that can be understood in the language you're familiar with. I know that you've never heard spoken words in your mind via the voice of God. Therefore, all you have left is belief. You either believe that I'm speaking for God via his voice or you don't believe. You have no faith to know whether or not I could speak the words formed in mind via the voice of God. Only God's former prophets and saints know for sure because they also had to speak the words that formed in their minds via the voice of God. Most chosen believers have never heard spoken words in the mind via the voice of God so they are left only to believe the stories that us faithful one's tell them via the voice of God that gives us words to speak to them.

If you are the voice of God then what you are saying on DDO should reflect that. Your posts are from the same homeless Brad Holkesvig with serious brain damage. No change whatsoever. : :

You're simply too stupid to understand the difference between the voice of God and a visible body named Brad Holkesvig who types the words that I give him to type..

So Brad Holkesvig is typing the words that you give him. We know Brad's brain is severely damaged from his alcohol abuse and is incapable of thinking for himself. But you also appear to be another recovering alcoholic because you have repeated the same information process called the voice of God for the last 10 years coming from the mouth of Brad Holkesvig. Your mind ain't right either. Any wonder why Brad Holkesvig cannot get ahead because someone dumber like you is putting words in his mouth. : :

You're way too stupid to know the difference between the flesh of man and Me.

You are the one with the brain damage from binge drinking, remember!! : :

You're the stupid one who can't figure out who I AM versus the flesh of man.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 8:56:36 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 8:20:55 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 8:05:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:35:54 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:33:16 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 3:06:29 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:56:26 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:47:45 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:33:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:16:51 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:13:24 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 2:09:06 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur. : :

I capitalize Truth because it's much different than the truth that people keep observing with their created sense of sight.

I would say that it is more to do with the faith you practice. : :

I don't practice faith. Not one religious person understands what "faith" means. They think it has something to do with belief. LOL !!!!!!

Of course you practice faith. You keep talking about the future that was promised. Faith is expectation of things to come. You are too mentally challenged to get what faith is. : :

Faith is not understood unless you've heard the voice of God speak loud verbal commands in your mind that can be understood in the language you're familiar with. I know that you've never heard spoken words in your mind via the voice of God. Therefore, all you have left is belief. You either believe that I'm speaking for God via his voice or you don't believe. You have no faith to know whether or not I could speak the words formed in mind via the voice of God. Only God's former prophets and saints know for sure because they also had to speak the words that formed in their minds via the voice of God. Most chosen believers have never heard spoken words in the mind via the voice of God so they are left only to believe the stories that us faithful one's tell them via the voice of God that gives us words to speak to them.

If you are the voice of God then what you are saying on DDO should reflect that. Your posts are from the same homeless Brad Holkesvig with serious brain damage. No change whatsoever. : :

You're simply too stupid to understand the difference between the voice of God and a visible body named Brad Holkesvig who types the words that I give him to type..

So Brad Holkesvig is typing the words that you give him. We know Brad's brain is severely damaged from his alcohol abuse and is incapable of thinking for himself. But you also appear to be another recovering alcoholic because you have repeated the same information process called the voice of God for the last 10 years coming from the mouth of Brad Holkesvig. Your mind ain't right either. Any wonder why Brad Holkesvig cannot get ahead because someone dumber like you is putting words in his mouth. : :

You're way too stupid to know the difference between the flesh of man and Me.

You are the one with the brain damage from binge drinking, remember!! : :

You're the stupid one who can't figure out who I AM versus the flesh of man.

You don't even know who you are with your multiple personalities and a distorted worldview. You've been through 3 divorces, personal bankruptcy, homeless, eating out of free soup kitchens. Stupid is what stupid does.
God chose you to humiliate and make an example of a lost mentally imbalanced recovering alcoholic. Sorry Brad, you are not improving.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 9:18:41 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur.

How can you assert God has never spoken to anyone?

Are you aware of the accounts all over the world saying he has?
Willows
Posts: 2,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 12:18:03 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 9:18:41 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur.

How can you assert God has never spoken to anyone?

Are you aware of the accounts all over the world saying he has?

There is no God in the first place. I am not prepared to believe in anything that has never been proven to exist. If you believe in God you will believe in anything without any proof.

Just because there are accounts from all over the world it does not in any way verify that God talks, let alone exists any more than there are accounts from all over the world that aliens have visited earth and abducted people.
In all cases it is pure delusion, nothing more, nothing less.
IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 1:43:01 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 12:18:03 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 9:18:41 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur.

How can you assert God has never spoken to anyone?

Are you aware of the accounts all over the world saying he has?

There is no God in the first place. I am not prepared to believe in anything that has never been proven to exist. If you believe in God you will believe in anything without any proof.

Just because there are accounts from all over the world it does not in any way verify that God talks, let alone exists any more than there are accounts from all over the world that aliens have visited earth and abducted people.
In all cases it is pure delusion, nothing more, nothing less.

If God let it be proven that a God exists, then what would we discuss on this forum? What would dying be like, more importantly. We would love a different life. Different country. Why have a president, then. Ya know?

So that's why we are forbidden from talking to God in a realistic way or from knowing a God exists as a planet. That crap would be on the news and the president would give different speeches if God was proven to exist or not to exist.

gods waiting for the show to start, then he will explain everything.

Until then, we aren't even allowed to know where we go when we die or get proof of life until the show starts.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 4:32:24 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 12:18:03 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 9:18:41 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur.

How can you assert God has never spoken to anyone?

Are you aware of the accounts all over the world saying he has?

There is no God in the first place. I am not prepared to believe in anything that has never been proven to exist. If you believe in God you will believe in anything without any proof.

Just because there are accounts from all over the world it does not in any way verify that God talks, let alone exists any more than there are accounts from all over the world that aliens have visited earth and abducted people.
In all cases it is pure delusion, nothing more, nothing less.

So you start with a conclusion and disregard any evidence to the contrary.

So you don't actually have any reason to assert God does not talk to people accept it aligns with your belief that there is no God.

I guess we are done having an intellectual discussion here. Good day to you and God bless
Willows
Posts: 2,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 2:08:07 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 4:32:24 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/17/2016 12:18:03 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 9:18:41 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur.

How can you assert God has never spoken to anyone?

Are you aware of the accounts all over the world saying he has?

There is no God in the first place. I am not prepared to believe in anything that has never been proven to exist. If you believe in God you will believe in anything without any proof.

Just because there are accounts from all over the world it does not in any way verify that God talks, let alone exists any more than there are accounts from all over the world that aliens have visited earth and abducted people.
In all cases it is pure delusion, nothing more, nothing less.

So you start with a conclusion and disregard any evidence to the contrary.

So you don't actually have any reason to assert God does not talk to people accept it aligns with your belief that there is no God.

I guess we are done having an intellectual discussion here. Good day to you and God bless.

You are making an incorrect assertion.
As an atheist I start with no conclusion at all.
I have made the valid point that a sizeable consensus does not prove anything and as evidence in support of your argument, it can be dismissed..

I stated my reason for why God does not talk to people, it is because that, in the absence of evidence, the existence of God can be ruled out. Furthermore, any evidence of God talking has been anecdotal and has not been successfully confirmed.
I do not hold a "belief" that there is no God. I do not have any reason to believe in anything that is asserted where there is no evidence supporting it.
Willows
Posts: 2,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 2:11:11 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 1:43:01 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:
At 8/17/2016 12:18:03 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 9:18:41 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:58:17 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:59 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:46:09 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/16/2016 1:39:11 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 12:57:31 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:

The Truth can straighten you out but only if you listen to the voice of God and obey his commandments.
And if you are delusional. : :

You're delusional and can't possible hear the Truth.

Let's not get irrational here.
You are the one who is delusional. The reason being, you stated "listen to the voice of God" and since God has never spoken to anyone, let alone proven to exist, you are deluded. Also, using the word "truth" with a capital "T" is very indicative of someone with delusions of grandeur.

How can you assert God has never spoken to anyone?

Are you aware of the accounts all over the world saying he has?

There is no God in the first place. I am not prepared to believe in anything that has never been proven to exist. If you believe in God you will believe in anything without any proof.

Just because there are accounts from all over the world it does not in any way verify that God talks, let alone exists any more than there are accounts from all over the world that aliens have visited earth and abducted people.
In all cases it is pure delusion, nothing more, nothing less.

If God let it be proven that a God exists, then what would we discuss on this forum? What would dying be like, more importantly. We would love a different life. Different country. Why have a president, then. Ya know?

So that's why we are forbidden from talking to God in a realistic way or from knowing a God exists as a planet. That crap would be on the news and the president would give different speeches if God was proven to exist or not to exist.

gods waiting for the show to start, then he will explain everything.

Until then, we aren't even allowed to know where we go when we die or get proof of life until the show starts.

Quite right. I'm surprised that God hasn't even opened a Twitter account.