Total Posts:134|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

willbedone.....

willbedone
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity. All it takes is belief on your part to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, which is the only way to the Truth of who you are. If you don't listen to My voice, I assure you that you will remain confused and fearful of what you perceive with your created senses.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 5:58:50 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity. All it takes is belief on your part to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, which is the only way to the Truth of who you are. If you don't listen to My voice, I assure you that you will remain confused and fearful of what you perceive with your created senses.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

yes i heard that bit , why do you think Jesus said it is finished if God needed another saviour to come forward??
willbedone
Posts: 127
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 6:03:41 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 5:58:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity. All it takes is belief on your part to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, which is the only way to the Truth of who you are. If you don't listen to My voice, I assure you that you will remain confused and fearful of what you perceive with your created senses.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

yes i heard that bit , why do you think Jesus said it is finished if God needed another saviour to come forward?? : :

Jesus never said it was finished. That's what the religious heathens who were influenced by the Beast and Satan added to the New Testament. They never listened to My voice and obeyed My commandments.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 9:36:47 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 6:03:41 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:58:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity. All it takes is belief on your part to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, which is the only way to the Truth of who you are. If you don't listen to My voice, I assure you that you will remain confused and fearful of what you perceive with your created senses.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

yes i heard that bit , why do you think Jesus said it is finished if God needed another saviour to come forward?? : :

Jesus never said it was finished. That's what the religious heathens who were influenced by the Beast and Satan added to the New Testament. They never listened to My voice and obeyed My commandments.

he most definitely did, it's in quite an important book called "the bible"..
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 10:01:08 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority????
WHO.....?
graceofgod Who is your post addressed to???!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 10:40:50 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 5:58:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity. All it takes is belief on your part to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, which is the only way to the Truth of who you are. If you don't listen to My voice, I assure you that you will remain confused and fearful of what you perceive with your created senses.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

yes i heard that bit , why do you think Jesus said it is finished if God needed another saviour to come forward??

it is finished???!!!
You are using Jesus' words out of context!

Jesus was saying.. "The Passover Meal" The Last Supper is finished!
All Passover Meals end with a Cup of Wine.... All Passover Meals end with a "SONG" then the "Last Cup the Fourth Cup of wine" is drank then "The Passover Meal" is FINISHED! AT....
I point out: at all Passover Meals, a Unblemished Lamb is eaten! Jesus is the Unblemished Lamb Of God, the Last Supper was a Passover Meal!

LOOK.. Matthew 26:30
When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

graceofgod They sang.. But NO cup was drank.. The Meal is NOT over yet!
Again... Mark 14:26
When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

graceofgod look.. In the Garden...
Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus is referring to (above) .

LOOK...On the way to Calvary...
Matthew 27:34
There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it.
&
Mark 15:23
Then they offered him wine mixed with myrrh, but he did not take it.

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus refuses to drink (above two verses): The Passover meal is not FINISHED!!

graceofgod. Up on the cross it is different..

Jesus asks for wine to finish the meal... The Passover meal ends with a song and a cup of wine!
graceofgod Wine Vinegar is still wine!
NOTE also in verse #29 below... HYSSOP is what Moses used at the first Passover in Egypt to put blood of the Unblemished Lamb on the Door Posts!
John 19:28
Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."
29 A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus" lips.


The NEW Passover Meal is finished NOW..
graceofgod now all Christians need do is "Eat the Lamb!"

Christians have ALWAYS; EATEN the flesh of Jesus and DRANK his blood!
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


graceofgod (verse #27 above) can't sin against a symbol!!!
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2016 10:52:21 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity.

Tick tock. How long before the ban?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 2:09:20 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 10:52:21 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity.

Tick tock. How long before the ban?
annanicole Hello I hope all is well....
Question.. Has you church split or fallen apart yet?! Are you church shopping?! Just wondering.
bamiller43
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 2:50:14 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity. All it takes is belief on your part to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, which is the only way to the Truth of who you are. If you don't listen to My voice, I assure you that you will remain confused and fearful of what you perceive with your created senses.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

I'm calling it right now. Unproffessional diagnosis: Saviour/God complex with a narcissistic side. Possibly coupled with paranoid schizophrenia.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 2:55:18 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 2:09:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/16/2016 10:52:21 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity.

Tick tock. How long before the ban?
annanicole Hello I hope all is well....
Question.. Has you church split or fallen apart yet?! Are you church shopping?! Just wondering.

Not any more than the Catholic Church has. In fact, much less. And there is no such thing as "church shopping." One might "sect shop" if he wants. However, there is but one church - and a person is added to it, or translated into it, by the Father Himself.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 3:27:51 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 2:55:18 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:09:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/16/2016 10:52:21 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity.

Tick tock. How long before the ban?
annanicole Hello I hope all is well....
Question.. Has you church split or fallen apart yet?! Are you church shopping?! Just wondering.

Not any more than the Catholic Church has. In fact, much less. And there is no such thing as "church shopping." One might "sect shop" if he wants. However, there is but one church - and a person is added to it, or translated into it, by the Father Himself.

annanicole So you say... But who are you to say anything!?

Fact: The womb was made for life, God is the author of life! Denying life by you self inflected, "Sterile Womb" is rejecting God.
Rejecting "Life" is the first step in rejecting Spiritual Life!!!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 3:57:24 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 2:55:18 AM, annanicole wrote:
Continuation to post 12...

Clement of Alexandria is a Christian... He rejects contraception!
"Because of its divine institution for the propagation of man, the seed is not to be vainly ejaculated, nor is it to be damaged, nor is it to be wasted" (The Instructor of Children 2:10:91:2 [A.D. 191]).

"To have coitus other than to procreate children is to do injury to nature" (ibid., 2:10:95:3).


Hippolytus a disciple of Irenaeus, who was said to be a disciple of Polycarp! Catholic Bishop!! We have always rejected "Birth Control"!
"[Christian women with male concubines], on account of their prominent ancestry and great property, the so-called faithful want no children from slaves or lowborn commoners, [so] they use drugs of sterility or bind themselves tightly in order to expel a fetus which has already been engendered" (Refutation of All Heresies 9:12 [A.D. 225]).

Lactantius
"[Some] complain of the scantiness of their means, and allege that they have not enough for bringing up more children, as though, in truth, their means were in [their] power . . . or God did not daily make the rich poor and the poor rich. Wherefore, if any one on any account of poverty shall be unable to bring up children, it is better to abstain from relations with his wife" (Divine Institutes6:20 [A.D. 307]).

"God gave us eyes not to see and desire pleasure, but to see acts to be performed for the needs of life; so too, the genital ["generating"] part of the body, as the name itself teaches, has been received by us for no other purpose than the generation of offspring" (ibid., 6:23:18).


annanicole Christians have always rejected Contraception, the Holy Spirit leads the Holy Catholic Church into all truth... FOREVER!!!
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 4:18:56 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 3:27:51 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:55:18 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:09:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/16/2016 10:52:21 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity.

Tick tock. How long before the ban?
annanicole Hello I hope all is well....
Question.. Has you church split or fallen apart yet?! Are you church shopping?! Just wondering.

Not any more than the Catholic Church has. In fact, much less. And there is no such thing as "church shopping." One might "sect shop" if he wants. However, there is but one church - and a person is added to it, or translated into it, by the Father Himself.

annanicole So you say... But who are you to say anything!?

Who am I? Anna Nicole. Who is Jorge Mario Bergoglio? Why, he's just old Jorge - no more and no less. Dressing him up in KKK robe and slapping a dunce cap on his head doesn't change anything.

Fact: The womb was made for life, God is the author of life! Denying life by you self inflected, "Sterile Womb" is rejecting God.
Rejecting "Life" is the first step in rejecting Spiritual Life!!!

Condom use isn't a "sterile womb." In fact, a sterile womb has no need of a condom.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 4:24:02 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 3:57:24 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:55:18 AM, annanicole wrote:
Continuation to post 12...

Clement of Alexandria is a Christian... He rejects contraception!
"Because of its divine institution for the propagation of man, the seed is not to be vainly ejaculated, nor is it to be damaged, nor is it to be wasted" (The Instructor of Children 2:10:91:2 [A.D. 191]).

"To have coitus other than to procreate children is to do injury to nature" (ibid., 2:10:95:3).


I'm not too worried about what old Clement had to say about it, really.

Hippolytus a disciple of Irenaeus, who was said to be a disciple of Polycarp! Catholic Bishop!! We have always rejected "Birth Control"!

None of the above were Catholic bishops. Indeed, none of them ever heard of any Roman Catholic Church, or Catholic Church. Hippolytus, Iraneaus, and Polycarp never heard of a universal pope, either. They never heard of a cardinal. In fact, they never heard of most of what the Catholic Church teaches.

"[Christian women with male concubines], on account of their prominent ancestry and great property, the so-called faithful want no children from slaves or lowborn commoners, [so] they use drugs of sterility or bind themselves tightly in order to expel a fetus which has already been engendered" (Refutation of All Heresies 9:12 [A.D. 225]).

That's abortion - not contraception. You need to look up the difference between the two.

Lactantius
"[Some] complain of the scantiness of their means, and allege that they have not enough for bringing up more children, as though, in truth, their means were in [their] power . . . or God did not daily make the rich poor and the poor rich. Wherefore, if any one on any account of poverty shall be unable to bring up children, it is better to abstain from relations with his wife" (Divine Institutes6:20 [A.D. 307]).

He says it's better for stupid people not to have sex? If they didn't, where would all the Catholics come from?

"God gave us eyes not to see and desire pleasure, but to see acts to be performed for the needs of life; so too, the genital ["generating"] part of the body, as the name itself teaches, has been received by us for no other purpose than the generation of offspring" (ibid., 6:23:18).


annanicole Christians have always rejected Contraception, the Holy Spirit leads the Holy Catholic Church into all truth... FOREVER!!!

I notice you didn't cite a single passage in the NT. And you won't, either.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
ethang5
Posts: 4,104
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 1:06:58 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Didn't you tell us last year that by now you would be dead? Martyred for your faith? What happened? Did the voice of God make a mistake?

MCB, perhaps you can comfort BoG in his hour of failed prophesy?
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 1:43:29 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 10:40:50 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:58:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity. All it takes is belief on your part to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, which is the only way to the Truth of who you are. If you don't listen to My voice, I assure you that you will remain confused and fearful of what you perceive with your created senses.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

yes i heard that bit , why do you think Jesus said it is finished if God needed another saviour to come forward??

it is finished???!!!
You are using Jesus' words out of context!

Jesus was saying.. "The Passover Meal" The Last Supper is finished!
All Passover Meals end with a Cup of Wine.... All Passover Meals end with a "SONG" then the "Last Cup the Fourth Cup of wine" is drank then "The Passover Meal" is FINISHED! AT....
I point out: at all Passover Meals, a Unblemished Lamb is eaten! Jesus is the Unblemished Lamb Of God, the Last Supper was a Passover Meal!

LOOK.. Matthew 26:30
When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

graceofgod They sang.. But NO cup was drank.. The Meal is NOT over yet!
Again... Mark 14:26
When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

graceofgod look.. In the Garden...
Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus is referring to (above) .

LOOK...On the way to Calvary...
Matthew 27:34
There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it.
&
Mark 15:23
Then they offered him wine mixed with myrrh, but he did not take it.

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus refuses to drink (above two verses): The Passover meal is not FINISHED!!

graceofgod. Up on the cross it is different..

Jesus asks for wine to finish the meal... The Passover meal ends with a song and a cup of wine!
graceofgod Wine Vinegar is still wine!
NOTE also in verse #29 below... HYSSOP is what Moses used at the first Passover in Egypt to put blood of the Unblemished Lamb on the Door Posts!
John 19:28
Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."
29 A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus" lips.


The NEW Passover Meal is finished NOW..
graceofgod now all Christians need do is "Eat the Lamb!"

Christians have ALWAYS; EATEN the flesh of Jesus and DRANK his blood!
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


graceofgod (verse #27 above) can't sin against a symbol!!!

he said it is finished at the cross....
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 2:49:43 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 1:43:29 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 10:40:50 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:58:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity. All it takes is belief on your part to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, which is the only way to the Truth of who you are. If you don't listen to My voice, I assure you that you will remain confused and fearful of what you perceive with your created senses.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

yes i heard that bit , why do you think Jesus said it is finished if God needed another saviour to come forward??

it is finished???!!!
You are using Jesus' words out of context!

Jesus was saying.. "The Passover Meal" The Last Supper is finished!
All Passover Meals end with a Cup of Wine.... All Passover Meals end with a "SONG" then the "Last Cup the Fourth Cup of wine" is drank then "The Passover Meal" is FINISHED! AT....
I point out: at all Passover Meals, a Unblemished Lamb is eaten! Jesus is the Unblemished Lamb Of God, the Last Supper was a Passover Meal!

LOOK.. Matthew 26:30
When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

graceofgod They sang.. But NO cup was drank.. The Meal is NOT over yet!
Again... Mark 14:26
When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

graceofgod look.. In the Garden...
Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus is referring to (above) .

LOOK...On the way to Calvary...
Matthew 27:34
There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it.
&
Mark 15:23
Then they offered him wine mixed with myrrh, but he did not take it.

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus refuses to drink (above two verses): The Passover meal is not FINISHED!!

graceofgod. Up on the cross it is different..

Jesus asks for wine to finish the meal... The Passover meal ends with a song and a cup of wine!
graceofgod Wine Vinegar is still wine!
NOTE also in verse #29 below... HYSSOP is what Moses used at the first Passover in Egypt to put blood of the Unblemished Lamb on the Door Posts!
John 19:28
Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."
29 A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus" lips.


The NEW Passover Meal is finished NOW..
graceofgod now all Christians need do is "Eat the Lamb!"

Christians have ALWAYS; EATEN the flesh of Jesus and DRANK his blood!
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


graceofgod (verse #27 above) can't sin against a symbol!!!

he said it is finished at the cross....
graceofgod I hope all is well...
Yes Jesus said ... it is finished at the cross meaning the "Passover Meal" started at the Last Supper is FINISHED! It was finished when he drank the wine!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 3:00:57 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 4:18:56 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:27:51 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:55:18 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:09:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/16/2016 10:52:21 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity.

Tick tock. How long before the ban?
annanicole Hello I hope all is well....
Question.. Has you church split or fallen apart yet?! Are you church shopping?! Just wondering.

Not any more than the Catholic Church has. In fact, much less. And there is no such thing as "church shopping." One might "sect shop" if he wants. However, there is but one church - and a person is added to it, or translated into it, by the Father Himself.

annanicole So you say... But who are you to say anything!?

Who am I? Anna Nicole. Who is Jorge Mario Bergoglio? Why, he's just old Jorge - no more and no less. Dressing him up in KKK robe and slapping a dunce cap on his head doesn't change anything.

Fact: The womb was made for life, God is the author of life! Denying life by you self inflected, "Sterile Womb" is rejecting God.
Rejecting "Life" is the first step in rejecting Spiritual Life!!!

Condom use isn't a "sterile womb." In fact, a sterile womb has no need of a condom.

Birth Control Pill and Condoms make the womb useless. Not planting seeds makes the ground useless; Stopping LIFE is stopping God... You are thus taking the place of God, the author of life! Remember as in the Old Testament, letting the seed drop to the ground the man was put to death!!
Watching the 28 day cycle for the proper time to Not conceive still includes God in the union of Husband and Wife! It's the Catholic way!!
The best form of controlling births is "Abstinence" another Catholic way of birth control and a true form of love!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 3:13:53 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 4:24:02 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:57:24 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:55:18 AM, annanicole wrote:
Continuation to post 12...

Clement of Alexandria is a Christian... He rejects contraception!
"Because of its divine institution for the propagation of man, the seed is not to be vainly ejaculated, nor is it to be damaged, nor is it to be wasted" (The Instructor of Children 2:10:91:2 [A.D. 191]).

"To have coitus other than to procreate children is to do injury to nature" (ibid., 2:10:95:3).


I'm not too worried about what old Clement had to say about it, really.

Hippolytus a disciple of Irenaeus, who was said to be a disciple of Polycarp! Catholic Bishop!! We have always rejected "Birth Control"!

None of the above were Catholic bishops. Indeed, none of them ever heard of any Roman Catholic Church, or Catholic Church. Hippolytus, Iraneaus, and Polycarp never heard of a universal pope, either. They never heard of a cardinal. In fact, they never heard of most of what the Catholic Church teaches.

"[Christian women with male concubines], on account of their prominent ancestry and great property, the so-called faithful want no children from slaves or lowborn commoners, [so] they use drugs of sterility or bind themselves tightly in order to expel a fetus which has already been engendered" (Refutation of All Heresies 9:12 [A.D. 225]).

That's abortion - not contraception. You need to look up the difference between the two.

Lactantius
"[Some] complain of the scantiness of their means, and allege that they have not enough for bringing up more children, as though, in truth, their means were in [their] power . . . or God did not daily make the rich poor and the poor rich. Wherefore, if any one on any account of poverty shall be unable to bring up children, it is better to abstain from relations with his wife" (Divine Institutes6:20 [A.D. 307]).

He says it's better for stupid people not to have sex? If they didn't, where would all the Catholics come from?

"God gave us eyes not to see and desire pleasure, but to see acts to be performed for the needs of life; so too, the genital ["generating"] part of the body, as the name itself teaches, has been received by us for no other purpose than the generation of offspring" (ibid., 6:23:18).


annanicole Christians have always rejected Contraception, the Holy Spirit leads the Holy Catholic Church into all truth... FOREVER!!!

I notice you didn't cite a single passage in the NT. And you won't, either.

You are a Hypocrite...I'm not too worried about what old Clement had to say about it, really.
You are more then willing to quote these Early Church Fathers to point out the dates of the Epistles! More then willing to quote the Early Church Fathers when it comes to "Singing Capella"! Only when it suits you are they useful!

They were ALL Catholics, all ate the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread, all drank Jesus' sacred blood in the form of wine! All accepted the authority of the Pope!

Pope Clement I
"Owing to the sudden and repeated calamities and misfortunes which have befallen us, we must acknowledge that we have been somewhat tardy in turning our attention to the matters in dispute among you, beloved; and especially that abominable and unholy sedition, alien and foreign to the elect of God, which a few rash and self-willed persons have inflamed to such madness that your venerable and illustrious name, worthy to be loved by all men, has been greatly defamed. . . . Accept our counsel and you will have nothing to regret. . . . If anyone disobey the things which have been said by him [God] through us [i.e., that you must reinstate your leaders], let them know that they will involve themselves in transgression and in no small danger. . . . You will afford us joy and gladness if being obedient to the things which we have written through the Holy Spirit, you will root out the wicked passion of jealousy" (Letter to the Corinthians 1, 58"59, 63 [A.D. 80]).

Hermas
"Therefore shall you [Hermas] write two little books and send one to Clement [Bishop of Rome] and one to Grapte. Clement shall then send it to the cities abroad, because that is his duty" (The Shepherd 2:4:3 [A.D. 80]).

Dionysius of Corinth
"For from the beginning it has been your custom to do good to all the brethren in various ways and to send contributions to all the churches in every city. . . . This custom your blessed Bishop Soter has not only preserved, but is augmenting, by furnishing an abundance of supplies to the saints and by urging with consoling words, as a loving father his children, the brethren who are journeying" (Letter to Pope Soter in Eusebius, Church History 4:23:9 [A.D. 170]).

Ignatius of Antioch
"I have no taste for corruptible food nor for the pleasures of this life. I desire the bread of God, which is the flesh of Jesus Christ, who was of the seed of David; and for drink I desire his blood, which is love incorruptible" (Letter to the Romans 7:3 [A.D. 110]).

Justin Martyr

"We call this food Eucharist, and no one else is permitted to partake of it, except one who believes our teaching to be true and who has been washed in the washing which is for the remission of sins and for regeneration [i.e., has received baptism] and is thereby living as Christ enjoined. For not as common bread nor common drink do we receive these; but since Jesus Christ our Savior was made incarnate by the word of God and had both flesh and blood for our salvation, so too, as we have been taught, the food which has been made into the Eucharist by the Eucharistic prayer set down by him, and by the change of which our blood and flesh is nurtured, is both the flesh and the blood of that incarnated Jesus" (First Apology 66 [A.D. 151]).

Irenaeus
"If the Lord were from other than the Father, how could he rightly take bread, which is of the same creation as our own, and confess it to be his body and affirm that the mixture in the cup is his blood?" (Against Heresies 4:33"32 [A.D. 189]).

annanicole You are a hypocrite and you reject the scriptures, just as your father the prince of lies!
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 4:06:13 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 3:00:57 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:18:56 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:27:51 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:55:18 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:09:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/16/2016 10:52:21 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity.

Tick tock. How long before the ban?
annanicole Hello I hope all is well....
Question.. Has you church split or fallen apart yet?! Are you church shopping?! Just wondering.

Not any more than the Catholic Church has. In fact, much less. And there is no such thing as "church shopping." One might "sect shop" if he wants. However, there is but one church - and a person is added to it, or translated into it, by the Father Himself.

annanicole So you say... But who are you to say anything!?

Who am I? Anna Nicole. Who is Jorge Mario Bergoglio? Why, he's just old Jorge - no more and no less. Dressing him up in KKK robe and slapping a dunce cap on his head doesn't change anything.

Fact: The womb was made for life, God is the author of life! Denying life by you self inflected, "Sterile Womb" is rejecting God.
Rejecting "Life" is the first step in rejecting Spiritual Life!!!

Condom use isn't a "sterile womb." In fact, a sterile womb has no need of a condom.

Birth Control Pill and Condoms make the womb useless. Not planting seeds makes the ground useless; Stopping LIFE is stopping God... You are thus taking the place of God, the author of life! Remember as in the Old Testament, letting the seed drop to the ground the man was put to death!!

Watching the 28 day cycle for the proper time to Not conceive still includes God in the union of Husband and Wife! It's the Catholic way!!

Using the cycle to determine when the womb is useless is the Catholic way? Why doesn't the NT tell us this? Sounds like a bunch of man-made rules to me.

The best form of controlling births is "Abstinence" another Catholic way of birth control and a true form of love!

No sex = true love ?????????????????? LMAO!
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 4:08:29 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 3:13:53 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:24:02 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:57:24 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:55:18 AM, annanicole wrote:
Continuation to post 12...

Clement of Alexandria is a Christian... He rejects contraception!
"Because of its divine institution for the propagation of man, the seed is not to be vainly ejaculated, nor is it to be damaged, nor is it to be wasted" (The Instructor of Children 2:10:91:2 [A.D. 191]).

"To have coitus other than to procreate children is to do injury to nature" (ibid., 2:10:95:3).


I'm not too worried about what old Clement had to say about it, really.

Hippolytus a disciple of Irenaeus, who was said to be a disciple of Polycarp! Catholic Bishop!! We have always rejected "Birth Control"!

None of the above were Catholic bishops. Indeed, none of them ever heard of any Roman Catholic Church, or Catholic Church. Hippolytus, Iraneaus, and Polycarp never heard of a universal pope, either. They never heard of a cardinal. In fact, they never heard of most of what the Catholic Church teaches.

"[Christian women with male concubines], on account of their prominent ancestry and great property, the so-called faithful want no children from slaves or lowborn commoners, [so] they use drugs of sterility or bind themselves tightly in order to expel a fetus which has already been engendered" (Refutation of All Heresies 9:12 [A.D. 225]).

That's abortion - not contraception. You need to look up the difference between the two.

Lactantius
"[Some] complain of the scantiness of their means, and allege that they have not enough for bringing up more children, as though, in truth, their means were in [their] power . . . or God did not daily make the rich poor and the poor rich. Wherefore, if any one on any account of poverty shall be unable to bring up children, it is better to abstain from relations with his wife" (Divine Institutes6:20 [A.D. 307]).

He says it's better for stupid people not to have sex? If they didn't, where would all the Catholics come from?

"God gave us eyes not to see and desire pleasure, but to see acts to be performed for the needs of life; so too, the genital ["generating"] part of the body, as the name itself teaches, has been received by us for no other purpose than the generation of offspring" (ibid., 6:23:18).


annanicole Christians have always rejected Contraception, the Holy Spirit leads the Holy Catholic Church into all truth... FOREVER!!!

I notice you didn't cite a single passage in the NT. And you won't, either.

You are a Hypocrite...I'm not too worried about what old Clement had to say about it, really.
You are more then willing to quote these Early Church Fathers to point out the dates of the Epistles! More then willing to quote the Early Church Fathers when it comes to "Singing Capella"! Only when it suits you are they useful!

They are useful - not authoritative.

They were ALL Catholics, all ate the flesh of Jesus in the form of bread, all drank Jesus' sacred blood in the form of wine! All accepted the authority of the Pope!

Give us some evidence that ANY supposed Christian before the year, say 300, accepted the infallible authority of a "universal bishop" over in Rome. I daresay you will not cite a single instance.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 5:12:42 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 2:49:43 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 1:43:29 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 10:40:50 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:58:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity. All it takes is belief on your part to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, which is the only way to the Truth of who you are. If you don't listen to My voice, I assure you that you will remain confused and fearful of what you perceive with your created senses.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

yes i heard that bit , why do you think Jesus said it is finished if God needed another saviour to come forward??

it is finished???!!!
You are using Jesus' words out of context!

Jesus was saying.. "The Passover Meal" The Last Supper is finished!
All Passover Meals end with a Cup of Wine.... All Passover Meals end with a "SONG" then the "Last Cup the Fourth Cup of wine" is drank then "The Passover Meal" is FINISHED! AT....
I point out: at all Passover Meals, a Unblemished Lamb is eaten! Jesus is the Unblemished Lamb Of God, the Last Supper was a Passover Meal!

LOOK.. Matthew 26:30
When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

graceofgod They sang.. But NO cup was drank.. The Meal is NOT over yet!
Again... Mark 14:26
When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

graceofgod look.. In the Garden...
Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus is referring to (above) .

LOOK...On the way to Calvary...
Matthew 27:34
There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it.
&
Mark 15:23
Then they offered him wine mixed with myrrh, but he did not take it.

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus refuses to drink (above two verses): The Passover meal is not FINISHED!!

graceofgod. Up on the cross it is different..

Jesus asks for wine to finish the meal... The Passover meal ends with a song and a cup of wine!
graceofgod Wine Vinegar is still wine!
NOTE also in verse #29 below... HYSSOP is what Moses used at the first Passover in Egypt to put blood of the Unblemished Lamb on the Door Posts!
John 19:28
Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."
29 A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus" lips.


The NEW Passover Meal is finished NOW..
graceofgod now all Christians need do is "Eat the Lamb!"

Christians have ALWAYS; EATEN the flesh of Jesus and DRANK his blood!
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


graceofgod (verse #27 above) can't sin against a symbol!!!

he said it is finished at the cross....
graceofgod I hope all is well...
Yes Jesus said ... it is finished at the cross meaning the "Passover Meal" started at the Last Supper is FINISHED! It was finished when he drank the wine!

no he said it is finished because his work on this planet, the atonement for sin was finished..

why would he finish a meal, go through everything he went through, and end up crucified on the cross and say the meal is finished... it makes no sense at all...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 5:52:32 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 5:12:42 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:49:43 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 1:43:29 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 10:40:50 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:58:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity. All it takes is belief on your part to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, which is the only way to the Truth of who you are. If you don't listen to My voice, I assure you that you will remain confused and fearful of what you perceive with your created senses.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

yes i heard that bit , why do you think Jesus said it is finished if God needed another saviour to come forward??

it is finished???!!!
You are using Jesus' words out of context!

Jesus was saying.. "The Passover Meal" The Last Supper is finished!
All Passover Meals end with a Cup of Wine.... All Passover Meals end with a "SONG" then the "Last Cup the Fourth Cup of wine" is drank then "The Passover Meal" is FINISHED! AT....
I point out: at all Passover Meals, a Unblemished Lamb is eaten! Jesus is the Unblemished Lamb Of God, the Last Supper was a Passover Meal!

LOOK.. Matthew 26:30
When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

graceofgod They sang.. But NO cup was drank.. The Meal is NOT over yet!
Again... Mark 14:26
When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

graceofgod look.. In the Garden...
Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus is referring to (above) .

LOOK...On the way to Calvary...
Matthew 27:34
There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it.
&
Mark 15:23
Then they offered him wine mixed with myrrh, but he did not take it.

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus refuses to drink (above two verses): The Passover meal is not FINISHED!!

graceofgod. Up on the cross it is different..

Jesus asks for wine to finish the meal... The Passover meal ends with a song and a cup of wine!
graceofgod Wine Vinegar is still wine!
NOTE also in verse #29 below... HYSSOP is what Moses used at the first Passover in Egypt to put blood of the Unblemished Lamb on the Door Posts!
John 19:28
Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."
29 A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus" lips.


The NEW Passover Meal is finished NOW..
graceofgod now all Christians need do is "Eat the Lamb!"

Christians have ALWAYS; EATEN the flesh of Jesus and DRANK his blood!
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


graceofgod (verse #27 above) can't sin against a symbol!!!

he said it is finished at the cross....
graceofgod I hope all is well...
Yes Jesus said ... it is finished at the cross meaning the "Passover Meal" started at the Last Supper is FINISHED! It was finished when he drank the wine!

no he said it is finished because his work on this planet, the atonement for sin was finished..

why would he finish a meal, go through everything he went through, and end up crucified on the cross and say the meal is finished... it makes no sense at all...


Now, you know how others think about your religion in general.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 5:56:20 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 5:12:42 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:49:43 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 1:43:29 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 10:40:50 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:58:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity. All it takes is belief on your part to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, which is the only way to the Truth of who you are. If you don't listen to My voice, I assure you that you will remain confused and fearful of what you perceive with your created senses.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

yes i heard that bit , why do you think Jesus said it is finished if God needed another saviour to come forward??

it is finished???!!!
You are using Jesus' words out of context!

Jesus was saying.. "The Passover Meal" The Last Supper is finished!
All Passover Meals end with a Cup of Wine.... All Passover Meals end with a "SONG" then the "Last Cup the Fourth Cup of wine" is drank then "The Passover Meal" is FINISHED! AT....
I point out: at all Passover Meals, a Unblemished Lamb is eaten! Jesus is the Unblemished Lamb Of God, the Last Supper was a Passover Meal!

LOOK.. Matthew 26:30
When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

graceofgod They sang.. But NO cup was drank.. The Meal is NOT over yet!
Again... Mark 14:26
When they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.

graceofgod look.. In the Garden...
Matthew 26:39
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus is referring to (above) .

LOOK...On the way to Calvary...
Matthew 27:34
There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it.
&
Mark 15:23
Then they offered him wine mixed with myrrh, but he did not take it.

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus refuses to drink (above two verses): The Passover meal is not FINISHED!!

graceofgod. Up on the cross it is different..

Jesus asks for wine to finish the meal... The Passover meal ends with a song and a cup of wine!
graceofgod Wine Vinegar is still wine!
NOTE also in verse #29 below... HYSSOP is what Moses used at the first Passover in Egypt to put blood of the Unblemished Lamb on the Door Posts!
John 19:28
Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."
29 A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus" lips.


The NEW Passover Meal is finished NOW..
graceofgod now all Christians need do is "Eat the Lamb!"

Christians have ALWAYS; EATEN the flesh of Jesus and DRANK his blood!
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


graceofgod (verse #27 above) can't sin against a symbol!!!

he said it is finished at the cross....
graceofgod I hope all is well...
Yes Jesus said ... it is finished at the cross meaning the "Passover Meal" started at the Last Supper is FINISHED! It was finished when he drank the wine!

no he said it is finished because his work on this planet, the atonement for sin was finished..

why would he finish a meal, go through everything he went through, and end up crucified on the cross and say the meal is finished... it makes no sense at all...

Sure doesn't. Not a bit. Of course, Catholicism itself rests totally upon a few far-fetched assumptions - which means that it doesn't make much sense either most of the time.

"it is finished" may mean. correctly, several things. One thing is DOESN'T mean is that Jesus participation in the Jewish Passover that year was finished because the soldiers gave him some vinegar.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 5:57:31 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority????

I don't think it.

I know it because holy spirit confirms that to me every day.

However my authority is limited to the understanding of scripture and promoting of truth.

I have the proof of it every day in the marvelous truths I am allowed to see in scripture that are hidden form most people.

1 Corinthians 2:12-16. explains that.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 6:00:46 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 5:57:31 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority????

I don't think it.

I know it because holy spirit confirms that to me every day.

However my authority is limited to the understanding of scripture and promoting of truth.

I have the proof of it every day in the marvelous truths I am allowed to see in scripture that are hidden form most people.

1 Corinthians 2:12-16. explains that.

ha ha a jw promoting truth, that's like a muslim promoting peace...
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 3:49:12 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 5:12:42 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:49:43 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 1:43:29 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 10:40:50 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:58:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity. All it takes is belief on your part to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, which is the only way to the Truth of who you are. If you don't listen to My voice, I assure you that you will remain confused and fearful of what you perceive with your created senses.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

yes i heard that bit , why do you think Jesus said it is finished if God needed another saviour to come forward??

it is finished???!!!
You are using Jesus' words out of context!


LOOK...On the way to Calvary...
Matthew 27:34
There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it.
&
Mark 15:23
Then they offered him wine mixed with myrrh, but he did not take it.

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus refuses to drink (above two verses): The Passover meal is not FINISHED!!

graceofgod. Up on the cross it is different..

Jesus asks for wine to finish the meal... The Passover meal ends with a song and a cup of wine!
graceofgod Wine Vinegar is still wine!
NOTE also in verse #29 below... HYSSOP is what Moses used at the first Passover in Egypt to put blood of the Unblemished Lamb on the Door Posts!
John 19:28
Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."
29 A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus" lips.


The NEW Passover Meal is finished NOW..
graceofgod now all Christians need do is "Eat the Lamb!"

Christians have ALWAYS; EATEN the flesh of Jesus and DRANK his blood!
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


graceofgod (verse #27 above) can't sin against a symbol!!!

he said it is finished at the cross....
graceofgod I hope all is well...
Yes Jesus said ... it is finished at the cross meaning the "Passover Meal" started at the Last Supper is FINISHED! It was finished when he drank the wine!

no he said it is finished because his work on this planet, the atonement for sin was finished..

why would he finish a meal, go through everything he went through, and end up crucified on the cross and say the meal is finished... it makes no sense at all...

graceofgod Fact Jesus is a "Unblemished Lamb" they did not break his legs!
FACT: The Last Supper was a Passover Meal... Where they eat Unblemished Lamb!
FACT: After a song they drink wine... Scriptures are clear... They go out into the night singing!
FACT: At the Garden Jesus prays.. "Let this cup pass from me"! CUP... Wine to finish the Passover meal!
FACT: Jesus turns down wine on the way to the cross.
FACT: To fulfill prophesy Jesus says on the cross.. "I am thirsty" they give him WINE.. THEN Jesus proclaims; "It is Finished"!
FACT: They use "HYSSOP" to give Jesus the wine... Scriptures point out "HYSSOP" is uses to put the blood of unblemished Lamb on the door Posts; at the first Passover in Egypt!
FACT: Jesus teaches .. "You MUST drink my blood eat my flesh to have life"!
FACT: All who ate the unblemished Lamb at the first Passover in Egypt were saved!
FACT: Christians have always eaten the flesh of Jesus and Drank his blood..

1 Corinthians 11:27
So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


graceofgod verse #27 above... You can not sin against a SYMBOL!!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,072
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 4:02:54 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 4:06:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:00:57 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 4:18:56 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/17/2016 3:27:51 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:55:18 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:09:20 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/16/2016 10:52:21 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity.

Tick tock. How long before the ban?
annanicole Hello I hope all is well....
Question.. Has you church split or fallen apart yet?! Are you church shopping?! Just wondering.

Not any more than the Catholic Church has. In fact, much less. And there is no such thing as "church shopping." One might "sect shop" if he wants. However, there is but one church - and a person is added to it, or translated into it, by the Father Himself.

annanicole So you say... But who are you to say anything!?

Who am I? Anna Nicole. Who is Jorge Mario Bergoglio? Why, he's just old Jorge - no more and no less. Dressing him up in KKK robe and slapping a dunce cap on his head doesn't change anything.

Fact: The womb was made for life, God is the author of life! Denying life by you self inflected, "Sterile Womb" is rejecting God.
Rejecting "Life" is the first step in rejecting Spiritual Life!!!

Condom use isn't a "sterile womb." In fact, a sterile womb has no need of a condom.

Birth Control Pill and Condoms make the womb useless. Not planting seeds makes the ground useless; Stopping LIFE is stopping God... You are thus taking the place of God, the author of life! Remember as in the Old Testament, letting the seed drop to the ground the man was put to death!!

Watching the 28 day cycle for the proper time to Not conceive still includes God in the union of Husband and Wife! It's the Catholic way!!

Using the cycle to determine when the womb is useless is the Catholic way? Why doesn't the NT tell us this? Sounds like a bunch of man-made rules to me.

The best form of controlling births is "Abstinence" another Catholic way of birth control and a true form of love!

No sex = true love ?????????????????? LMAO!

"BOTH" the Man and Woman working together decide when to have sex. IT is mutually agreed between them.... It takes as much or more love to abstain from sex during fertile times.
Birth Control is all TAKING self indulgence. Love is a GIVING action!!!!!

The ONLY 100% for sure birth Control is "ABSTINENCE"!

The Pill causes cancer, vasectomy or other operations have inherent dangers! Also encouraging promiscuity, fornication and divorce! All are an attack by Satan on "FAMILY!" Abortions have steadily INCREASED.. NOT decreased!

Birth Control is against LOVE! Birth Control is against the "Author of Life"!
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 4:29:18 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 3:49:12 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 5:12:42 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/17/2016 2:49:43 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/17/2016 1:43:29 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 10:40:50 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:58:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:57:18 PM, willbedone wrote:
At 8/16/2016 5:52:40 PM, graceofgod wrote:
what makes you think you have been given some special authority???? : ;

I'm the only authority that exists and My voice will keep giving you life experiences for eternity. All it takes is belief on your part to listen to My voice and obey My commandments, which is the only way to the Truth of who you are. If you don't listen to My voice, I assure you that you will remain confused and fearful of what you perceive with your created senses.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

yes i heard that bit , why do you think Jesus said it is finished if God needed another saviour to come forward??

it is finished???!!!
You are using Jesus' words out of context!


LOOK...On the way to Calvary...
Matthew 27:34
There they offered Jesus wine to drink, mixed with gall; but after tasting it, he refused to drink it.
&
Mark 15:23
Then they offered him wine mixed with myrrh, but he did not take it.

The Fourth Cup, to finish the meal Jesus refuses to drink (above two verses): The Passover meal is not FINISHED!!

graceofgod. Up on the cross it is different..

Jesus asks for wine to finish the meal... The Passover meal ends with a song and a cup of wine!
graceofgod Wine Vinegar is still wine!
NOTE also in verse #29 below... HYSSOP is what Moses used at the first Passover in Egypt to put blood of the Unblemished Lamb on the Door Posts!
John 19:28
Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty."
29 A jar of wine vinegar was there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put the sponge on a stalk of the hyssop plant, and lifted it to Jesus" lips.


The NEW Passover Meal is finished NOW..
graceofgod now all Christians need do is "Eat the Lamb!"

Christians have ALWAYS; EATEN the flesh of Jesus and DRANK his blood!
27 So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


graceofgod (verse #27 above) can't sin against a symbol!!!

he said it is finished at the cross....
graceofgod I hope all is well...
Yes Jesus said ... it is finished at the cross meaning the "Passover Meal" started at the Last Supper is FINISHED! It was finished when he drank the wine!

no he said it is finished because his work on this planet, the atonement for sin was finished..

why would he finish a meal, go through everything he went through, and end up crucified on the cross and say the meal is finished... it makes no sense at all...

graceofgod Fact Jesus is a "Unblemished Lamb" they did not break his legs!
FACT: The Last Supper was a Passover Meal... Where they eat Unblemished Lamb!
FACT: After a song they drink wine... Scriptures are clear... They go out into the night singing!
FACT: At the Garden Jesus prays.. "Let this cup pass from me"! CUP... Wine to finish the Passover meal!
FACT: Jesus turns down wine on the way to the cross.
FACT: To fulfill prophesy Jesus says on the cross.. "I am thirsty" they give him WINE.. THEN Jesus proclaims; "It is Finished"!
FACT: They use "HYSSOP" to give Jesus the wine... Scriptures point out "HYSSOP" is uses to put the blood of unblemished Lamb on the door Posts; at the first Passover in Egypt!
FACT: Jesus teaches .. "You MUST drink my blood eat my flesh to have life"!
FACT: All who ate the unblemished Lamb at the first Passover in Egypt were saved!
FACT: Christians have always eaten the flesh of Jesus and Drank his blood..

1 Corinthians 11:27
So then, whoever eats the bread or drinks the cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of sinning against the body and blood of the Lord.
28 Everyone ought to examine themselves before they eat of the bread and drink from the cup.
29 For those who eat and drink without discerning the body of Christ eat and drink judgment on themselves.


graceofgod verse #27 above... You can not sin against a SYMBOL!!

what!!!

are you trying to sound deep because you just come across as deranged...

how do you decide which scripture to ignore???