Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

How to cause a vegans to lose their faith.

Stupidape
Posts: 171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 7:00:06 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
How to cause a vegans to lose their faith in Christ.

First, if you come from the atheist angle, the vegan will have their shields ready. To really annoy the vegan, you must be or pretend to be a Christian. Use the Bible as a club.

This will put the vegan in an incredible fit of anger, despair, and inner struggle. Christians are supposed to be the good people and the Bible good. A Christian using the Bible as a weapon against animal lovers, you will ultimately cause the vegan to lose a lot of faith.

To the best of my knowledge vegans have kind hearts with a tendency to do good. By forcing them to choose between two conflicting goods, you will cause a prolonged civil war within the animal lover.

Oddly enough the threat to faith is not atheists, but Christians. I find it very difficult to think someone is good and kind at the same time evil and merciless.

Yes, a Christian can win a battle against a vegan by stating animals don't have souls, God gave humans dominion over animals and so far. Yet, your losing the war and chasing people away from Jesus. Is that what Christians are supposed to do? Turn people's hearts against Jesus?

Here's a prime example. I just wish the groups could have found a better way to resolve the conflict.

https://www.youtube.com...
VirBinarus
Posts: 323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 7:18:57 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 7:00:06 AM, Stupidape wrote:
To the best of my knowledge vegans have kind hearts with a tendency to do good. By forcing them to choose between two conflicting gods, you will cause a prolonged civil war within the animal lover.

I've taken out one of the os to make things clearer. If you hold veganism above God, you are essentially treating veganism as a god. This is clearly against the first of the 10 commandments

"I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery; 3 you shall have no other gods before[a] me."

There are many other things that similarly that can conflict with God for the top spot: Homosexuality, Gender fluidity, Money...

As a Christian, I would not want to remove people from their faith, so I would make sure to let whoever it is down gently. Make sure they realise how awesome God's love for them is, and just what Jesus did for them, before moving onto things that they may hold before God.

Veganism in itself isn't that much of a problem. The Bible doesn't say "You must eat meat", so it's not a problem if you don't want to. It's just when you consider this as a greater moral teaching than God that issues arise.
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
Gyankrit
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 10:35:26 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
QUOTE The Bible doesn't say "You must eat meat" UNQUOTE

YOU GUYS HAVE COCK AND BULL festivals WHEN YOU DEVOUR TURKIES AND MEAT.

HOW CAN A HUMAN BEING LOVE HIS PARENTS / CHILDREN WHO EAT FLESH IS BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING..

enough said - -
%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=5a21=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=5%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=44
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 10:37:26 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 10:35:26 AM, Gyankrit wrote:
QUOTE The Bible doesn't say "You must eat meat" UNQUOTE

YOU GUYS HAVE COCK AND BULL festivals WHEN YOU DEVOUR TURKIES AND MEAT.

HOW CAN A HUMAN BEING LOVE HIS PARENTS / CHILDREN WHO EAT FLESH IS BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING..

enough said - -

A lot of things seem to be beyond your understanding, Tresspa.
Gyankrit
Posts: 144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 10:45:17 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 10:37:26 AM, desmac wrote:
At 8/17/2016 10:35:26 AM, Gyankrit wrote:
QUOTE The Bible doesn't say "You must eat meat" UNQUOTE

YOU GUYS HAVE COCK AND BULL festivals WHEN YOU DEVOUR TURKIES AND MEAT.

HOW CAN A HUMAN BEING LOVE HIS PARENTS / CHILDREN WHO EAT FLESH IS BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING..

enough said - -

A lot of things seem to be beyond your understanding, Tresspa.

you mean.. savage stuff?
%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=536/=:%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=5a21=)&-15822+)=244+))=4444=5%/5544565+)=4)=5+((545:=521=)&-15822+)=244+))=44
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 12:54:00 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 10:45:17 AM, Gyankrit wrote:
At 8/17/2016 10:37:26 AM, desmac wrote:
At 8/17/2016 10:35:26 AM, Gyankrit wrote:
QUOTE The Bible doesn't say "You must eat meat" UNQUOTE

YOU GUYS HAVE COCK AND BULL festivals WHEN YOU DEVOUR TURKIES AND MEAT.

HOW CAN A HUMAN BEING LOVE HIS PARENTS / CHILDREN WHO EAT FLESH IS BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING..

enough said - -

A lot of things seem to be beyond your understanding, Tresspa.

you mean.. savage stuff?

Simple stuff.