Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

So much time passed, God doesn't exist

fire_wings
Posts: 5,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 10:07:27 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

God means "The Ultimate Reality".
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
Jerry947
Posts: 778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 10:33:12 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

First of all, an eternal being cannot have a birth.

Second of all, I don't think you have heard any actual evidence for God. Feel free to take a look at any of my debates to see some evidence.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

That argument makes no sense to me.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

The Bible doesn't say that there wasn't periods of time before the first day of creation or in between the days. But surely a God could create the universe in six days.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Not having evidence means you have to withhold judgement on the topic. Just because you aren't aware of any evidence for God doesn't mean you can conclude that there isn't a God.

In order to say that there is no God, you must have some evidence against his existence.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...
bulproof
Posts: 25,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 1:29:38 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 10:33:12 PM, Jerry947 wrote:
Not having evidence means you have to withhold judgement on the topic. Just because you aren't aware of any evidence for God doesn't mean you can conclude that there isn't a God.

In order to say that there is no God, you must have some evidence against his existence.
Codswallop.
Gods are the claims of men, claims without evidence.
Hence gods don't exist.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Outplayz
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 3:31:54 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

No proof of god... religious people say this, and that... the Bible... Why do you care about this one religion so much? Yea... it isn't the truth. Who cares? No one really believes in it like the some, very few, people like the ones on this forum believe in it anyways... Then again, this is coming from me... someone very spiritual. But, i know you have nothing that will convince me not to believe the way i do.

The only proof of God you have is when you look at yourself in the mirror. I believe in "God," an immortal consciousness... bc i see me everyday. I just have a talent in listening beyond my mind sometimes... doing an early refute to you saying i am looking at a person that will die... yes, i will die... It would be eventual hell if i didn't. As an outside observer to a world you would manifest, you would know this fact.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 8:35:07 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 10:33:12 PM, Jerry947 wrote:
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

First of all, an eternal being cannot have a birth.

Second of all, I don't think you have heard any actual evidence for God. Feel free to take a look at any of my debates to see some evidence.

Sure.


We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

That argument makes no sense to me.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

The Bible doesn't say that there wasn't periods of time before the first day of creation or in between the days. But surely a God could create the universe in six days.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Not having evidence means you have to withhold judgement on the topic. Just because you aren't aware of any evidence for God doesn't mean you can conclude that there isn't a God.

In order to say that there is no God, you must have some evidence against his existence.

The whole point of the 2000 characters was that there was no proof for 4.5 billion years that God doesn't exist, so we should just say God doesn't exist.


Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Posts: 5,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 8:35:30 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 1:29:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/18/2016 10:33:12 PM, Jerry947 wrote:
Not having evidence means you have to withhold judgement on the topic. Just because you aren't aware of any evidence for God doesn't mean you can conclude that there isn't a God.

In order to say that there is no God, you must have some evidence against his existence.
Codswallop.

What's that?

Gods are the claims of men, claims without evidence.
Hence gods don't exist.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Willows
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 9:05:32 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 8:35:30 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 8/19/2016 1:29:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/18/2016 10:33:12 PM, Jerry947 wrote:
Not having evidence means you have to withhold judgement on the topic. Just because you aren't aware of any evidence for God doesn't mean you can conclude that there isn't a God.

In order to say that there is no God, you must have some evidence against his existence.
Codswallop.

What's that?

frappe de la morue.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 9:44:45 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 9:05:32 AM, Willows wrote:
At 8/19/2016 8:35:30 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 8/19/2016 1:29:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/18/2016 10:33:12 PM, Jerry947 wrote:
Not having evidence means you have to withhold judgement on the topic. Just because you aren't aware of any evidence for God doesn't mean you can conclude that there isn't a God.

In order to say that there is no God, you must have some evidence against his existence.
Codswallop.

What's that?

frappe de la morue.

oh.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 10:39:08 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Response: Your own existence is proof that God exist. If you was asked to repeat the pattern to wash, clothe, and feed yourself, and go to work at your job for next month by laying in your bed and not moving or communication, you would not be able to do so. That alone shows that your life would have no order unless you made a choice first.

So your own existence is proof that order can only originate from choice. Thus proving that the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself originates from choice. Proving God exist.
fire_wings
Posts: 5,562
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 10:53:46 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 10:39:08 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Response: Your own existence is proof that God exist. If you was asked to repeat the pattern to wash, clothe, and feed yourself, and go to work at your job for next month by laying in your bed and not moving or communication, you would not be able to do so. That alone shows that your life would have no order unless you made a choice first.

So your own existence is proof that order can only originate from choice. Thus proving that the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself originates from choice. Proving God exist.

It's your brain who makes choices. You didn't give proof that God exists also.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 11:30:13 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Wasn't 4.5 billion years. Earth time zone is different than the time zone on "the other side" and gods time zone. 4.5 Billion years here, maybe, but not in everybody else's version and time zone.
bulproof
Posts: 25,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 11:42:47 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 11:30:13 AM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Wasn't 4.5 billion years. Earth time zone is different than the time zone on "the other side" and gods time zone. 4.5 Billion years here, maybe, but not in everybody else's version and time zone.
Once again for the very, very slow witted provide some evidence.
Geez you people make ridiculous claims and expect real people to believe them.
Run away.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Karinochka2016
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 12:01:28 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I m neither atheist nor the religious person. Sometimes I read such proves like you gave and think:Oh, really, we can explain everything using some logical explanation. But sometimes there are things that are difficult to explain and I start thinking that there is something or somebody who knows more than ordinary people. The only thing I know is that we are in trouble, if we believe or not, we start praying and hoping that God exists and that He will hear us and help. We need to believe in something..
cosmetologist,skin care specialist,https://ambrossimo.com...
Jerry947
Posts: 778
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 12:29:02 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 8:35:07 AM, fire_wings wrote:
At 8/18/2016 10:33:12 PM, Jerry947 wrote:
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

First of all, an eternal being cannot have a birth.

Second of all, I don't think you have heard any actual evidence for God. Feel free to take a look at any of my debates to see some evidence.

Sure.


We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

That argument makes no sense to me.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

The Bible doesn't say that there wasn't periods of time before the first day of creation or in between the days. But surely a God could create the universe in six days.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Not having evidence means you have to withhold judgement on the topic. Just because you aren't aware of any evidence for God doesn't mean you can conclude that there isn't a God.

In order to say that there is no God, you must have some evidence against his existence.

The whole point of the 2000 characters was that there was no proof for 4.5 billion years that God doesn't exist, so we should just say God doesn't exist.

Yes, and my point was that you can't do that. It would be like someone in the past claiming that atoms didn't exist since he had no evidence for their existence.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...
Willows
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 12:38:10 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 12:01:28 PM, Karinochka2016 wrote:
I m neither atheist nor the religious person. Sometimes I read such proves like you gave and think:Oh, really, we can explain everything using some logical explanation. But sometimes there are things that are difficult to explain and I start thinking that there is something or somebody who knows more than ordinary people. The only thing I know is that we are in trouble, if we believe or not, we start praying and hoping that God exists and that He will hear us and help. We need to believe in something..

I know what you mean, we all want to have an answers for everything. But I think it is a mistake that we need to believe in something.
Is it not enough that we can enjoy the wonders of nature and be amazed at the beauty and sheer size of the universe without having to believe in fairies?
IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer
Posts: 13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 1:56:37 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 11:42:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/19/2016 11:30:13 AM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Wasn't 4.5 billion years. Earth time zone is different than the time zone on "the other side" and gods time zone. 4.5 Billion years here, maybe, but not in everybody else's version and time zone.
Once again for the very, very slow witted provide some evidence.
Geez you people make ridiculous claims and expect real people to believe them.
Run away.

Everybody watch me start a fight.

Watching?

Good.

I SWEAR TO GOD RIGHT NOW THAT EVERYBODY HERE AGREES WITH WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY.

Watch.

If there are people on the other side, under the terms of all things Godly, then 4.5 billion years have not passed, or there would be no co-existing between this side here on earth and whatever planet the dead were regrown to (using organic technology to grow the body, similar to the way a womb grows a body, except in less than 60 minutes rather than 9 months.)

Therefore I conclude that the time zones are different on the other side than they are here. If that is false, then there is no other side.

Do you get it? If 4.5 billion years have passed on whatever planet the dead were grown to, then the seven billion here and the possible 10 billion there, depending on if God allows them to reproduce again on the other earth, will not be able to co-exist due to too much time passing in evolution. I'll point out that every ball in space has to have a reproduction stop and go point, or a cut off of reproduction completely (or for extended amounts of time, like every thousand or five thousand years).

Therefore, if there is life after death, then they are in a different time zone...and capable of doing things like being regrown or reinserted (having their 'core' or 'Sim Card', almost in an organically-downloaded-from-server type of way, be imported into their previous existence in time, say, 1999. Each version is stored.

Do you get that one? All that is fact read it twice or however many times it takes to process all of that information.

Tl;dr I was right the whole time. If all of the people who die tonight are regrown on a different planet, and if you'll notice, I said "regrown on a different planet" because that is the only way for you and I both to live after we die AND THAT IS ALSO FACT - list an alternative if you disagree - I figured it out by asking where I'm going to go when I die and then finding a real answer. It's::

Either: A) I do not live after death or B) I am regrown on a different ball in space - more than likely regrown on the same ball in space, just a different version.

There is no other place for me to go if I die right now in this second. It is fact. fact and that is why no one here is listing any alternatives to where people go when they die. There are none. Either regrown, or no life after death.

Any alternative listed will cause the crop (person) to fail and be broken.

possibilities are either A) in the same identicle version they were in before while either knowing or unknowingly being there - depending on if God partitioned the memory of death, or duration of years of death, like fighting cancer, in a temporary block until whoever it is that died is ready to find out they died years ago and have been existing in a previous version of earth.

I know because God chose me to be regrown on the other side while duel-existing in both versions - here on earth - and there on the other earth (where the dead go). Many do. Right?

Just kidding.

Good fight. Respect to bulproof and all on this forum.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 2:21:59 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 10:53:46 AM, fire_wings wrote:

It's your brain who makes choices. You didn't give proof that God exists also.

Response: And from the choices your brain makes is it possible for order to exist. Not from non-choices. So your own answer supports the fact that a repeating pattern can only originate from choice. Thus the repeating patterns in the universe and life itself also originated from choice. Proving God exist.
bulproof
Posts: 25,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 5:14:29 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 1:56:37 PM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:
At 8/19/2016 11:42:47 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/19/2016 11:30:13 AM, IsMyCoreRecorded4Transfer wrote:
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Wasn't 4.5 billion years. Earth time zone is different than the time zone on "the other side" and gods time zone. 4.5 Billion years here, maybe, but not in everybody else's version and time zone.
Once again for the very, very slow witted provide some evidence.
Geez you people make ridiculous claims and expect real people to believe them.
Run away.

Everybody watch me start a fight.

Watching?

Good.

I SWEAR TO GOD RIGHT NOW THAT EVERYBODY HERE AGREES WITH WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY.

Watch.

If there are people on the other side, under the terms of all things Godly, then 4.5 billion years have not passed, or there would be no co-existing between this side here on earth and whatever planet the dead were regrown to (using organic technology to grow the body, similar to the way a womb grows a body, except in less than 60 minutes rather than 9 months.)

Therefore I conclude that the time zones are different on the other side than they are here. If that is false, then there is no other side.

Do you get it? If 4.5 billion years have passed on whatever planet the dead were grown to, then the seven billion here and the possible 10 billion there, depending on if God allows them to reproduce again on the other earth, will not be able to co-exist due to too much time passing in evolution. I'll point out that every ball in space has to have a reproduction stop and go point, or a cut off of reproduction completely (or for extended amounts of time, like every thousand or five thousand years).

Therefore, if there is life after death, then they are in a different time zone...and capable of doing things like being regrown or reinserted (having their 'core' or 'Sim Card', almost in an organically-downloaded-from-server type of way, be imported into their previous existence in time, say, 1999. Each version is stored.

Do you get that one? All that is fact read it twice or however many times it takes to process all of that information.

Tl;dr I was right the whole time. If all of the people who die tonight are regrown on a different planet, and if you'll notice, I said "regrown on a different planet" because that is the only way for you and I both to live after we die AND THAT IS ALSO FACT - list an alternative if you disagree - I figured it out by asking where I'm going to go when I die and then finding a real answer. It's::

Either: A) I do not live after death or B) I am regrown on a different ball in space - more than likely regrown on the same ball in space, just a different version.

There is no other place for me to go if I die right now in this second. It is fact. fact and that is why no one here is listing any alternatives to where people go when they die. There are none. Either regrown, or no life after death.

Any alternative listed will cause the crop (person) to fail and be broken.


possibilities are either A) in the same identicle version they were in before while either knowing or unknowingly being there - depending on if God partitioned the memory of death, or duration of years of death, like fighting cancer, in a temporary block until whoever it is that died is ready to find out they died years ago and have been existing in a previous version of earth.

I know because God chose me to be regrown on the other side while duel-existing in both versions - here on earth - and there on the other earth (where the dead go). Many do. Right?

Just kidding.

Good fight. Respect to bulproof and all on this forum.
Are you planted with your legs up or with them buried and your torso up?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 5:16:28 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

we have had proof just not proof some people will accept...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 8:15:48 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Tell us...how long was Adam here and what does Adam mean in Hebrew?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 8:27:52 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 8:15:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Tell us...how long was Adam here and what does Adam mean in Hebrew?

Adam has never been on DDO.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 8:30:22 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 8:27:52 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/19/2016 8:15:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Tell us...how long was Adam here and what does Adam mean in Hebrew?

Adam has never been on DDO.

But Nancy has. How's it working out hoping for death and a quick route to el finish line?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 8:33:21 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 8:30:22 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/19/2016 8:27:52 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/19/2016 8:15:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Tell us...how long was Adam here and what does Adam mean in Hebrew?

Adam has never been on DDO.

But Nancy has. How's it working out hoping for death and a quick route to el finish line?

What are you dribbling on about?
dsjpk5
Posts: 3,007
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 11:24:00 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Was your account hacked??!!! You usually have decent arguments.
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 11:39:26 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 8:33:21 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/19/2016 8:30:22 PM, brontoraptor wurote:
At 8/19/2016 8:27:52 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/19/2016 8:15:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Tell us...how long was Adam here and what does Adam mean in Hebrew?

Adam has never been on DDO.

But Nancy has. How's it working out hoping for death and a quick route to el finish line?

What are you dribbling on about?

Your conscious decision to drop your drawers for negative beliefs and lay down like a dog just hit by a train..
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
janesix
Posts: 3,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 11:47:38 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

What a stupid argument. No one thinks god was "born" 4.5 billion years ago.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...
bulproof
Posts: 25,250
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:03:45 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.
Actually bible god was created a few thousand years ago by the Canaanites.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:23:56 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I rarely came on this forum for over 9 months of the time in this site. Very few people will know I'm an atheist, and I'll show why God probably doesn't exist. It's a forum post for the Olympics.

Nearly 4.5 billion years passed when Earth was created. The "religious" people say that God was the one who made Earth, and all the animals, and all that. That was 4.5 billion years ago. The first animals on Earth were way over 100 million years ago, and religious people say that God made these animals, Earth, and all this. That means that they think that God exists until now.

And where is our exact proof that god exists? Do we have proof that god exists, like actual real proof that shows 100% god exists? No. People make some weird arguments about God existence, but there was no proof that god exists, and for how long the religious people think it was? 4.5 billion years, maybe more when God was born.

We didn't have exact proof to show that god exists for 4.5 billion years. We still believe it. It's more reasonable to think that a dinosaur exists in Earth right now, because the last we saw them was 65 million years ago, and that is WAY shorter than 4.5 billion years that we have NO proof that god exists. We don't have proof that dinosaurs are existing, only 65 million years, but most people think they don't exist right now, but they think God does. It's way more reasonable to think that dinosaurs exist to God.

Seriously, if 4.5 billion years, or 4,500,000,000,000 years passed, and we have no good and real proof that god exists, we should just accept that God doesn't exist. It's crazy to think that something exists for 4.5 billion years, and we actually didn't have any proof that it was existing.

Also, what God says is wrong. I'll give an example of the Bible. The bible thinks that Earth was created in 6 days, and all animals and all the living things were created with it. Looking at the facts above, that CANNOT BE TRUE. Also, we can't create Earth in 6 days, that is clearly impossible to say that we created the big thing in 6 days, even though they think God has lot's of power.

So I believe that God doesn't exist, and doesn't exist. For 4.5 billion years, and we have no actual proof that God exists, we can just easily say that God doesn't exist. So I don't get of all those evidence that God exists, when there isn't actually good evidence to show that god exists. Therefore, I believe that God doesn't exist.

Sources

[1] https://www.google.fr...

[2] https://en.wikipedia.org...

Well I certainly hope you are not one of those people that finds it impossible for you to be wrong. In this case you most certainly are. I will simply approach this from the Christian perspective as that's what I am.
God is eternal. He precedes heaven and earth. The age of the earth and the heavens themselves has nothing to do at all with the age of God.

Secondly the bible itself makes no claim to the age of the earth. I personally am a gap theorist and if your not familiar with what that means, it means that there is a fine difference in Genesis 1:1 and 1:2. The earth was created who knows how long ago, things in space ect. Then we are told the earth is reformed and recreated again but this time it includes animals and creatures including humans. The only reason you say animals appeared 100 million years ago is based on the rocks surrounding those animals, not the actual measured age of the animals themselves and this relies on phylogenic trees that have to work or the system goes broke. The only way you can get a fossil is with things like rapid deposition and NEVER from an animal just dying and its bones sitting there untouched gathering layers of dust over millions of years and ending up in the ground. We know this doesn't happen because everything in nature gets scavenged by everything else when it dies and this is why we dont even have a fossil for every species we know exists today.
How old are the animals? We have educated guesses, but no one knows for sure. I can name countless "extinct" creatures that died millions of years ago and somehow washed up on a shoreline or were discovered in a forest. They simply dont have it right.

The source you blindly cited in the bible doesn't say anything about ex nihilo. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise.

Good to know you rely on scholarly sources like Wikipedia and google search to prove your points. lmao
Willows
Posts: 2,058
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 10:34:04 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/20/2016 12:23:56 AM, bigotry wrote:
At 8/18/2016 9:55:12 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Good to know you rely on scholarly sources like Wikipedia and google search to prove your points. lmao

Says he who gets everything he knows from the most laughable rag ever printed.