Jump to topic:

There Is No Doubt About His Existence

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 6:38:46 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
I come across so many ignorant people all the time denying His existence yet all they can say is "prove it" to me yet when I ask them to prove that He doesn't exist, they get very rude and defensive. These people are morons and will not accept the fact that there is but one creator.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) rules supreme and nobody can deny His presence. How would we have pasta if FSM did not create it? It stands to reason that you cannot get a bag of flour on a Boeing 747 which accidentally falls over and randomly becomes pasta, that would be absurd. Pasta is too complicated to come by accident so it needs a creator. Since we have pasta that means FSM exists.
I woke up once and my stomach was feeling full. That could not have been a coincidence and I know that FSM blessed me with pasta. "Those who deny me shall be of empty belly for eternity". You cannot see FSM but you can feel him in your stomach.
You cannot deny FSM and I say to those who do deny, prove that FSM does not exist!
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 7:24:11 AM
At 8/20/2016 6:38:46 AM, Willows wrote:
I come across so many ignorant people all the time denying His existence yet all they can say is "prove it" to me yet when I ask them to prove that He doesn't exist, they get very rude and defensive. These people are morons and will not accept the fact that there is but one creator.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) rules supreme and nobody can deny His presence. How would we have pasta if FSM did not create it?

Pasta came about by evolution. It evolved from noodles around 1154.

It stands to reason that you cannot get a bag of flour on a Boeing 747 which accidentally falls over and randomly becomes pasta, that would be absurd.

Yes, it's a well-known fact that pasta requires egg as well.

Pasta is too complicated to come by accident so it needs a creator.

No, the scientists have worked out exactly how it works. First semolina flour, egg, salt and water appeared in a bowl (the scientists are coming up with some multi-flour theory which suggests all possible existences of flour both exist and don't everywhere at the same time. And we don't think the salt exists.), and was then stirred and cooked.

Since we have pasta that means FSM exists.
I woke up once and my stomach was feeling full. That could not have been a coincidence and I know that FSM blessed me with pasta. "Those who deny me shall be of empty belly for eternity". You cannot see FSM but you can feel him in your stomach.

You have no evidence that what was in your stomach was pasta.

You cannot deny FSM and I say to those who do deny, prove that FSM does not exist!

Pasta is manufactured, therefore FSM cannot exist.
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 7:27:46 AM
The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) rules supreme and nobody can deny His presence. How would we have pasta if FSM did not create it? It stands to reason that you cannot get a bag of flour on a Boeing 747 which accidentally falls over and randomly becomes pasta, that would be absurd. Pasta is too complicated to come by accident so it needs a creator. Since we have pasta that means FSM exists.

What a crazy post!
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 7:37:59 AM

HAIL THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 7:51:29 AM
At 8/20/2016 7:27:46 AM, tarantula wrote:

What a crazy post!

Exactly, as crazy as any other religious belief being argued in such a way.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:04:13 AM
At 8/20/2016 7:24:11 AM, VirBinarus wrote:
The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) rules supreme and nobody can deny His presence. How would we have pasta if FSM did not create it?

If pasta "evolved" from noodles how come we still have noodles?

It stands to reason that you cannot get a bag of flour on a Boeing 747 which accidentally falls over and randomly becomes pasta, that would be absurd.

That's what I am trying to say...so a creator must have put the egg in it which proves FSM exists.

No, the scientists have worked out exactly how it works. First semolina flour, egg, salt and water appeared in a bowl (the scientists are coming up with some multi-flour theory which suggests all possible existences of flour both exist and don't everywhere at the same time. And we don't think the salt exists.), and was then stirred and cooked.

Yes, BY A CREATOR...GOT IT NOW !!!!

"FSM blesses all those who are Pastafarians with pasta"

FSM IS THE ONLY SUPREME BEING AND HIS NAME WILL NOT BE TARNISHED BY FALSE PASTA SAUCES.
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:19:38 AM
At 8/20/2016 8:04:13 AM, Willows wrote:

It evolved due to new selection pressures. After it was taken out of its natural habitat in China, to Italy, it had to change to adapt to the environment in Italy. The noodles in China's environment didn't change, hence we still have noodles.

That's what I am trying to say...so a creator must have put the egg in it which proves FSM exists.
No, scientists now widely agree that the egg would have come from a chicken.

No, but because of the multi-flour, and the presence of egg, the exact conditions for pasta were possible, so no creator is necessary.

Sounds more like Gastroparesis to me.

FSM IS THE ONLY SUPREME BEING AND HIS NAME WILL NOT BE TARNISHED BY FALSE PASTA SAUCES.
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 10:17:47 AM
At 8/20/2016 8:19:38 AM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 8/20/2016 8:04:13 AM, Willows wrote:

It evolved due to new selection pressures. After it was taken out of its natural habitat in China, to Italy, it had to change to adapt to the environment in Italy. The noodles in China's environment didn't change, hence we still have noodles.
That's nonsense, pasta is pasta and noodles are noodles. Evolution occurred within varieties (e.g. spaghetti and vermicelli) BUT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION BETWEEN DIFFERENT VARIETIES.

No, scientists now widely agree that the egg would have come from a chicken.
Yeah but who got the egg from the chicken...I suppose you are going to say that it squeezed out of the chicken and by accident fell into the flour then mixed with it...you lot know nothing and just argue about stupid things yet ignore the truth that PASTA WAS CREATED.

No, but because of the multi-flour, and the presence of egg, the exact conditions for pasta were possible, so no creator is necessary.

And who made those exact conditions, FSM of course...you aren't as smart as you think you are.

Sounds more like Gastroparesis to me.
That's an insult. I know exactly what it was, its just that you don't understand and don't want to understand.

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 10:42:33 AM

Response: I told you there has to be a God. Congratulations. Now you can join with other theists and tell them how stupid atheists and agnostics are in their beliefs.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 11:04:18 AM
At 8/20/2016 10:42:33 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: I told you there has to be a God. Congratulations. Now you can join with other theists and tell them how stupid atheists and agnostics are in their beliefs.
Believe in God and you can believe anything.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 11:18:53 AM

Just poured out a tin of spaghetti then .
And couldn't believe my eyes , every stand crossed over each other forming a perfect checked pattern. I knew then and there I was in the presence of a 1 true God.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 11:25:00 AM
At 8/20/2016 11:18:53 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

And couldn't believe my eyes , every stand crossed over each other forming a perfect checked pattern. I knew then and there I was in the presence of a 1 true God.

Response: Great. I too spoke with and heard scientists say that they have no observable evidence of fossils forming, a species evolving into another species, something coming from nothing, or someone create a repeating pattern without first making a choice. So now you have scientific evidence that there is only one true God too, and evolution and dinosaurs are false and nothing but a hoax.
createdman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 11:27:02 AM
You cannot deny FSM and I say to those who do deny, prove that FSM does not exist! : :

Acts 17
24: The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man,
25: nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything.
26: And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,
27: that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,
28: for ..In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your poets have said, ..For we are indeed his offspring.'
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 11:32:15 AM
At 8/20/2016 11:25:00 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: Great. I too spoke with and heard scientists say that they have no observable evidence of fossils forming, a species evolving into another species, something coming from nothing, or someone create a repeating pattern without first making a choice. So now you have scientific evidence that there is only one true God too, and evolution and dinosaurs are false and nothing but a hoax.

I tend to agree with the dinosaur thing .
My mates pay out on me about not believing in them.
And I kind of think I'm wrong .
But I kidd you not, something in me is not comfortable with accepting them.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 11:49:15 AM
At 8/20/2016 11:32:15 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Response: Interesting how evolution and dinosaurs came about around the same time. More interesting when we know for a fact that artifacts like Piltdown man and javaman were hoax created by scientists. Interesting how no one has ever seen a fossil form and simply go off an assumption that the artifact is a fossil, simply because it resembles the shape of a bone. Not because they actually saw the bone or the fossil form. Interesting how science is supposed to be based on observable evidence, yet no one has seen a fossil form, yet still conclude that the existence of dinosaurs is based on science.

No. All of this shows that the existence of dinosaurs is a belief by scientists. Not a scientific fact.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:14:49 PM
At 8/20/2016 11:49:15 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: Interesting how evolution and dinosaurs came about around the same time. More interesting when we know for a fact that artifacts like Piltdown man and javaman were hoax created by scientists. Interesting how no one has ever seen a fossil form and simply go off an assumption that the artifact is a fossil, simply because it resembles the shape of a bone. Not because they actually saw the bone or the fossil form. Interesting how science is supposed to be based on observable evidence, yet no one has seen a fossil form, yet still conclude that the existence of dinosaurs is based on science.

No. All of this shows that the existence of dinosaurs is a belief by scientists. Not a scientific fact.

According to Fati a gap of three and a half billion years equates to round about the same time.
I think it inadvisable to trust any scientific claims made by someone holding that kind of belief.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 12:17:31 PM

But it's not like there is any scientist's in this forum .
It's manly Athiests and theists. Chuckle chuckle.
And we both know atheists and theists don't need or rely on scientists , scientific fact .
Hehehe. Agree ?
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 1:20:44 PM
At 8/20/2016 11:27:02 AM, createdman wrote:
You cannot deny FSM and I say to those who do deny, prove that FSM does not exist! : :

Acts 17
24: The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in shrines made by man,
25: nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all men life and breath and everything.
26: And he made from one every nation of men to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their habitation,
27: that they should seek God, in the hope that they might feel after him and find him. Yet he is not far from each one of us,
28: for ..In him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your poets have said, ..For we are indeed his offspring.'

http://www.klps.pl...
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 1:43:38 PM

Response: Interesting how evolution and dinosaurs came about around the same time. More interesting when we know for a fact that artifacts like Piltdown man and javaman were hoax created by scientists.

That is a lie, it was scientists who exposed that hoax.

Interesting how no one has ever seen a fossil form and simply go off an assumption that the artifact is a fossil, simply because it resembles the shape of a bone.

Fati doesn't know what a fossil is but rejects it out of hand nonetheless.

Not because they actually saw the bone or the fossil form. Interesting how science is supposed to be based on observable evidence, yet no one has seen a fossil form, yet still conclude that the existence of dinosaurs is based on science.

Fati came home one day to find his front door smashed in, his residence turned upside down and many of his belongings missing, but since Fati never witnessed anyone breaking into his place and stealing his belongings, it obviously never happened.

All this shows is Fati denies facts and evidence and does not know how science works.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 1:53:16 PM
At 8/20/2016 12:17:31 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

But it's not like there is any scientist's in this forum .
It's manly Athiests and theists. Chuckle chuckle.
And we both know atheists and theists don't need or rely on scientists , scientific fact .
Hehehe. Agree ?

Response: Indeed. We do rely on scientific facts. Yet there is a difference between a scientific fact and induction, which is what scientists base their claims upon. The problem is atheists and agnostics confuse the two. Induction by scientists is one's reasoning, based on scientific facts. Not a scientific fact. For example, we conclude that pigs don't fly, not because we have observed every single pig on Earth, but because we have study a population of them and concluded they all do not based on some of the population. So it is not a scientific fact that pigs do not fly. It is an inductive reasoning claim based on science.

Then there is deductive arguments, which I have used. (The checkerboard pattern argument). Here, I am using science and based on what I observed, and deducing from it my argument that a repeating pattern can only originate from choice. Proving God exist.

So both claims are based on science because both are based on observable testable evidence. Yet they are based on science. Not scientific facts.

Similarly, the existence of dinosaurs is an inductive argument based on science. Not a scientific fact. So claiming something is true because a scientist says so, as many atheists and agnostics do, is an invalid argument. Scientific claims are based on inductive reasoning and you must prove their reasoning is valid before accepting the conclusion. For me, the reasoning is not valid. So I accept the science behind it, but not the conclusion induced from the science, such as macroevolution and the existence of dinosaurs. Both are false.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 1:57:06 PM
At 8/20/2016 1:43:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Response: Interesting how evolution and dinosaurs came about around the same time. More interesting when we know for a fact that artifacts like Piltdown man and javaman were hoax created by scientists.

Interesting how no one has ever seen a fossil form and simply go off an assumption that the artifact is a fossil, simply because it resembles the shape of a bone.

Not because they actually saw the bone or the fossil form. Interesting how science is supposed to be based on observable evidence, yet no one has seen a fossil form, yet still conclude that the existence of dinosaurs is based on science.

Fati came home one day to find his front door smashed in, his residence turned upside down and many of his belongings missing, but since Fati never witnessed anyone breaking into his place and stealing his belongings, it obviously never happened.

All this shows is Fati denies facts and evidence and does not know how science works.

Response: Science is based on observable, testable evidence. Danne never saw a fossil form or a species evolve into another, nor has observable evidence of either occurring, but still claims both the existence of dinosaurs and evolution are scientific facts.

Deanne the dummy at his best.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 5:47:21 PM
At 8/20/2016 1:57:06 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/20/2016 1:43:38 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Response: Science is based on observable, testable evidence. Danne never saw a fossil form or a species evolve into another, nor has observable evidence of either occurring, but still claims both the existence of dinosaurs and evolution are scientific facts.

Deanne the dummy at his best.

All you're doing, Fati, is confirming that fact that not only do you not understand anything about evolution or archeology, but you don't even understand the very basics of science and how it works.

We don't even have to mention the fact that your own words falsify your beliefs regarding creationism as you nor anyone else was there to see it. That essentially makes your statements hypocritical.

At the very least, you managed to get a couple of requirements for science correct, but still fumbled in your delivery. Yes, science requires observable, testable evidence, but you forgot about repeatable and falsifiable.

So, while evolution is not so much observable, we can conclude that evolution must be correct because we can't observe it as evolution takes long periods of time. So, Darwin was actually correct.

But, scientists can make observations of species and make predictions, which are repeatable, testable and align with evolution every time. If it didn't, the theory would be falsified and discarded, like any other theory.

Creationism is not observable or repeatable, thus it is falsified, by Fati's own words.

This is the massive length and breadth to which Fati's ignorance extends regarding science. Who is the dummy here, Fati?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 6:10:23 PM
At 8/20/2016 5:47:21 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

All you're doing, Fati, is confirming that fact that not only do you not understand anything about evolution or archeology, but you don't even understand the very basics of science and how it works.

We don't even have to mention the fact that your own words falsify your beliefs regarding creationism as you nor anyone else was there to see it. That essentially makes your statements hypocritical.

At the very least, you managed to get a couple of requirements for science correct, but still fumbled in your delivery. Yes, science requires observable, testable evidence, but you forgot about repeatable and falsifiable.

So, while evolution is not so much observable, we can conclude that evolution must be correct because we can't observe it as evolution takes long periods of time. So, Darwin was actually correct.

But, scientists can make observations of species and make predictions, which are repeatable, testable and align with evolution every time. If it didn't, the theory would be falsified and discarded, like any other theory.

Creationism is not observable or repeatable, thus it is falsified, by Fati's own words.

This is the massive length and breadth to which Fati's ignorance extends regarding science. Who is the dummy here, Fati?

Response: The difference is my argument is based on observable testable evidence and deductive logic based on such evidence. Observable evidence: Your own failure to create a repeating pattern without choice. Deduction: Therefore, a repeating pattern can only originate from choice. Proving God exist.

Now watch your dumb argument. Science is based on observable, testable evidence. You have NO observable evidence of a fossil forming. NO observable evidence of a species evolving into another. NO observable evidence of a dinosaur. NO observable evidence of a repeating pattern originating from non-choice.

So the evidence is clear. There is no hypocrisy on my part as my argument logically follows the premise. Whereas yours does not.

Another dumb, deluded, atheist easily exposed.
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 6:12:37 PM

Each side is being as ignorant and irrational as the other.

No one can prove that God exists beyond or apart from the idealized concept. And no one can prove that the idealized concept is purely mythical. This being the case, it's pointless to argue about it. It's just a battle of unprovable opinions.

If we're going to argue about "God", let's argue about something that is relevant to us, like how our beliefs regarding the God ideal are effecting the way we behave, and who we are becoming as individuals. At least that argument would have some import.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 6:15:22 PM
At 8/20/2016 11:25:00 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Any gardener knows that growing fossils is easy if you have the right soil.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:53:24 PM
At 8/20/2016 6:10:23 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/20/2016 5:47:21 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Response: The difference is my argument is based on observable testable evidence and deductive logic based on such evidence. Observable evidence: Your own failure to create a repeating pattern without choice. Deduction: Therefore, a repeating pattern can only originate from choice. Proving God exist.

Now watch your dumb argument. Science is based on observable, testable evidence. You have NO observable evidence of a fossil forming. NO observable evidence of a species evolving into another. NO observable evidence of a dinosaur. NO observable evidence of a repeating pattern originating from non-choice.

So the evidence is clear. There is no hypocrisy on my part as my argument logically follows the premise. Whereas yours does not.

Another dumb, deluded, atheist easily exposed.

All you're doing, Fati, is confirming the fact that not only do you not understand anything about evolution or archeology, but you don't even understand the very basics of science and how it works.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 1:26:24 AM
At 8/20/2016 6:12:37 PM, PureX wrote:

Each side is being as ignorant and irrational as the other.

No one can prove that God exists beyond or apart from the idealized concept. And no one can prove that the idealized concept is purely mythical. This being the case, it's pointless to argue about it. It's just a battle of unprovable opinions.

If we're going to argue about "God", let's argue about something that is relevant to us, like how our beliefs regarding the God ideal are effecting the way we behave, and who we are becoming as individuals. At least that argument would have some import.

Trapped into a corner and avoiding the issue again?

Anything asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

You cannot make things up and expect them to be taken for granted especially when there is not one shred, I repeat, not one shred of evidence to support that claim.
And you try to create a level playing field by expecting others to disprove your belief?

Come on, anyone can make any positive assertion as to existence of anything and the positive assertion that Flying Spaghetti Monster exists is no more ridiculous than any of the other of 10,000 postulated Gods, including yours.

God does not exist unless it can be proven otherwise.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 5:59:11 AM

D:D I also wrote a topic on proving theism, recommend it:

http://www.debate.org...
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 7:39:33 AM
At 8/21/2016 5:59:11 AM, Artur wrote:

D:D I also wrote a topic on proving theism, recommend it:

http://www.debate.org...

And I wrote a topic on the absurdity of theism (where, where is the link? he asks in his relentless search for the truth)
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 9:38:15 AM

no need for a god, that is just 1 of possibilities.
spahgettis or pasta could have been created by aliens and e.t.c and may be by god.

now anyone can say hiw stupid theists are in their beliefs.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer