Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Christians hy there is no

janesix
Posts: 5,889
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:12:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/20/2016 7:36:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Black angels only whites have this privilege?

Where has any christian said this once?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/20/2016 8:57:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/20/2016 7:36:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Black angels only whites have this privilege?

Blue Angels have the best privileges of all.

https://www.facebook.com...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 10:46:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/20/2016 8:12:41 PM, janesix wrote:
At 8/20/2016 7:36:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Black angels only whites have this privilege?

Where has any christian said this once?

They dont say it they believe this. why every picture of Jesus has to be white? God must to be white, paradise to be white, clouds to be white everything is white. i havnt seen any black angel in my life.. do u?
dont fart
janesix
Posts: 5,889
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 7:17:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2016 10:46:20 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 8/20/2016 8:12:41 PM, janesix wrote:
At 8/20/2016 7:36:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Black angels only whites have this privilege?

Where has any christian said this once?

They dont say it they believe this. why every picture of Jesus has to be white? God must to be white, paradise to be white, clouds to be white everything is white. i havnt seen any black angel in my life.. do u?
Just google "black angel art" and you will see hundreds of black angels.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 9:24:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2016 7:17:38 PM, janesix wrote:
At 8/21/2016 10:46:20 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 8/20/2016 8:12:41 PM, janesix wrote:
At 8/20/2016 7:36:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Black angels only whites have this privilege?

Where has any christian said this once?

They dont say it they believe this. why every picture of Jesus has to be white? God must to be white, paradise to be white, clouds to be white everything is white. i havnt seen any black angel in my life.. do u?
Just google "black angel art" and you will see hundreds of black angels.

sure if u search on google u will find it but generally u would see it.
dont fart
tarantula
Posts: 1,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 10:01:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/20/2016 7:36:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Black angels only whites have this privilege?

You racist so and so!
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,830
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 4:52:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/22/2016 10:01:05 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 8/20/2016 7:36:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Black angels only whites have this privilege?

You racist so and so!

im racist! just showing racism in our christian side... haleloya!
dont fart
bulproof
Posts: 29,140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 4:57:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/21/2016 10:46:20 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 8/20/2016 8:12:41 PM, janesix wrote:
At 8/20/2016 7:36:46 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Black angels only whites have this privilege?

Where has any christian said this once?

They dont say it they believe this. why every picture of Jesus has to be white? God must to be white, paradise to be white, clouds to be white everything is white. i havnt seen any black angel in my life.. do u?
I haven't seen any angels and the reason for that is that they don't exist, oh except the brindle and purple ones.
No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means.
George Bernard Shaw