Total Posts:63|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Muslim enslavement of others never ends

lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 1:04:04 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Muslims dominated Slavery from the 7th century until the 15th century. I have seen lying Muslims on this site cry about the American slavery experience, which was despicable, while not recognizing the most prolific en slavers in history, Islam. They were especially good at enslaving blacks. Europeans didn't enter the trade until the 16th century and they ended it themselves. Middle Eastern Muslims still engage in slavery, especially of white women. isis no different than mohamed's islam. It still continues. Bonorapter's continued condemnation of Islam is dead on. He is absolutely right about this world threatening dangerous cult. It must reform or die. The future of the entire world depends on it.
Throwback
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 1:29:04 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 1:04:04 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Muslims dominated Slavery from the 7th century until the 15th century. I have seen lying Muslims on this site cry about the American slavery experience, which was despicable, while not recognizing the most prolific en slavers in history, Islam. They were especially good at enslaving blacks. Europeans didn't enter the trade until the 16th century and they ended it themselves. Middle Eastern Muslims still engage in slavery, especially of white women. isis no different than mohamed's islam. It still continues. Bonorapter's continued condemnation of Islam is dead on. He is absolutely right about this world threatening dangerous cult. It must reform or die. The future of the entire world depends on it.

+1
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
Throwback
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 1:33:35 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 1:04:04 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Muslims dominated Slavery from the 7th century until the 15th century. I have seen lying Muslims on this site cry about the American slavery experience, which was despicable, while not recognizing the most prolific en slavers in history, Islam. They were especially good at enslaving blacks. Europeans didn't enter the trade until the 16th century and they ended it themselves. Middle Eastern Muslims still engage in slavery, especially of white women. isis no different than mohamed's islam. It still continues. Bonorapter's continued condemnation of Islam is dead on. He is absolutely right about this world threatening dangerous cult. It must reform or die. The future of the entire world depends on it.

Islam: the religion of perverts, founded by the pervert in chief, Mohammad. https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 1:37:06 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 1:33:35 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 8/21/2016 1:04:04 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Muslims dominated Slavery from the 7th century until the 15th century. I have seen lying Muslims on this site cry about the American slavery experience, which was despicable, while not recognizing the most prolific en slavers in history, Islam. They were especially good at enslaving blacks. Europeans didn't enter the trade until the 16th century and they ended it themselves. Middle Eastern Muslims still engage in slavery, especially of white women. isis no different than mohamed's islam. It still continues. Bonorapter's continued condemnation of Islam is dead on. He is absolutely right about this world threatening dangerous cult. It must reform or die. The future of the entire world depends on it.

Islam: the religion of perverts, founded by the pervert in chief, Mohammad. https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

I despise the giant cult of Islam. I don't feel the same way about the average person who identifies as Muslim. I have nothing against them. It's the Islamists and their ideology that is a danger to the entire world.
thedynasty139
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 2:05:38 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
While not providing evidence for any of your claims, you failed to mention an important fact, and that is the fact that Mamelukes ruled the Muslim world for centuries, and they were former slaves. The difference between being a slave in a Muslim country 1000 years ago and being a slave in the so called most moral country in the world in the 1860s is that it's actually possible to not be a slave anymore, whereas in America, that's simply a wishful hope, far from any reality. While I don't condone the act whatsoever, I simply wanted to shed some light on this topic, and show you that trying to bring the "slave trade" in Muslim countries to the level of that of the Western powers is a futile endeavour on your part.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 2:32:45 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 2:05:38 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
While not providing evidence for any of your claims, you failed to mention an important fact, and that is the fact that Mamelukes ruled the Muslim world for centuries, and they were former slaves. The difference between being a slave in a Muslim country 1000 years ago and being a slave in the so called most moral country in the world in the 1860s is that it's actually possible to not be a slave anymore, whereas in America, that's simply a wishful hope, far from any reality. While I don't condone the act whatsoever, I simply wanted to shed some light on this topic, and show you that trying to bring the "slave trade" in Muslim countries to the level of that of the Western powers is a futile endeavour on your part.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Look it up. It's all over the internet. Or, go to a library and find a book on the history oif Muslim enslavement of others. I don't have to show you . Are you lazy? Between 1530 and 1780 over a million Europeans were enslaved by muslims. Many more from the inception of islam until those centuries. Muslims lie about their vile violent history. at least the Euopeans don't lie. they admit their dark times. Muslims just lie about some fantasy golden age and how everyone converted to Islam willingly. Just lies from a corrupt and evil cult that is the scourge of the planet. Arab Muslims still enslave white women today. Are you one of the lying Muslims?
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 2:37:32 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 2:05:38 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
While not providing evidence for any of your claims, you failed to mention an important fact, and that is the fact that Mamelukes ruled the Muslim world for centuries, and they were former slaves. The difference between being a slave in a Muslim country 1000 years ago and being a slave in the so called most moral country in the world in the 1860s is that it's actually possible to not be a slave anymore, whereas in America, that's simply a wishful hope, far from any reality. While I don't condone the act whatsoever, I simply wanted to shed some light on this topic, and show you that trying to bring the "slave trade" in Muslim countries to the level of that of the Western powers is a futile endeavour on your part.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

isis? Don't they follow the teachings of the Koran? they enslave, rape, butcher, torture and humiliate anyone who doesn't follow the teachings of Mohamed. They follow them to the letter.
Throwback
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 2:43:36 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 2:05:38 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
While not providing evidence for any of your claims, you failed to mention an important fact, and that is the fact that Mamelukes ruled the Muslim world for centuries, and they were former slaves. The difference between being a slave in a Muslim country 1000 years ago and being a slave in the so called most moral country in the world in the 1860s is that it's actually possible to not be a slave anymore, whereas in America, that's simply a wishful hope, far from any reality. While I don't condone the act whatsoever, I simply wanted to shed some light on this topic, and show you that trying to bring the "slave trade" in Muslim countries to the level of that of the Western powers is a futile endeavour on your part.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Your paragraph above says it is not possible to avoid being a slave in America today. You really meant to say that?
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
thedynasty139
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 2:49:40 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 2:43:36 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 8/21/2016 2:05:38 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
While not providing evidence for any of your claims, you failed to mention an important fact, and that is the fact that Mamelukes ruled the Muslim world for centuries, and they were former slaves. The difference between being a slave in a Muslim country 1000 years ago and being a slave in the so called most moral country in the world in the 1860s is that it's actually possible to not be a slave anymore, whereas in America, that's simply a wishful hope, far from any reality. While I don't condone the act whatsoever, I simply wanted to shed some light on this topic, and show you that trying to bring the "slave trade" in Muslim countries to the level of that of the Western powers is a futile endeavour on your part.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Your paragraph above says it is not possible to avoid being a slave in America today. You really meant to say that?

My apologies, I meant at that time period. I should've worded it better.
thedynasty139
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 2:54:28 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 2:37:32 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 8/21/2016 2:05:38 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
While not providing evidence for any of your claims, you failed to mention an important fact, and that is the fact that Mamelukes ruled the Muslim world for centuries, and they were former slaves. The difference between being a slave in a Muslim country 1000 years ago and being a slave in the so called most moral country in the world in the 1860s is that it's actually possible to not be a slave anymore, whereas in America, that's simply a wishful hope, far from any reality. While I don't condone the act whatsoever, I simply wanted to shed some light on this topic, and show you that trying to bring the "slave trade" in Muslim countries to the level of that of the Western powers is a futile endeavour on your part.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

isis? Don't they follow the teachings of the Koran? they enslave, rape, butcher, torture and humiliate anyone who doesn't follow the teachings of Mohamed. They follow them to the letter.

Is that why more than 120 Muslim scholars condemned their actions?

http://m.huffpost.com...

Not to mention this has absolutely nothing to do with 7th-15th century time period, therefore is completely irrelevant to your point. With all due respect, I can already tell you're a terrible debater.
Throwback
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 3:02:38 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 2:49:40 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
At 8/21/2016 2:43:36 AM, Throwback wrote:
At 8/21/2016 2:05:38 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
While not providing evidence for any of your claims, you failed to mention an important fact, and that is the fact that Mamelukes ruled the Muslim world for centuries, and they were former slaves. The difference between being a slave in a Muslim country 1000 years ago and being a slave in the so called most moral country in the world in the 1860s is that it's actually possible to not be a slave anymore, whereas in America, that's simply a wishful hope, far from any reality. While I don't condone the act whatsoever, I simply wanted to shed some light on this topic, and show you that trying to bring the "slave trade" in Muslim countries to the level of that of the Western powers is a futile endeavour on your part.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Your paragraph above says it is not possible to avoid being a slave in America today. You really meant to say that?

My apologies, I meant at that time period. I should've worded it better.

That makes more sense...glad I didn't respond offensively!
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 3:39:24 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 2:54:28 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
At 8/21/2016 2:37:32 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 8/21/2016 2:05:38 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
While not providing evidence for any of your claims, you failed to mention an important fact, and that is the fact that Mamelukes ruled the Muslim world for centuries, and they were former slaves. The difference between being a slave in a Muslim country 1000 years ago and being a slave in the so called most moral country in the world in the 1860s is that it's actually possible to not be a slave anymore, whereas in America, that's simply a wishful hope, far from any reality. While I don't condone the act whatsoever, I simply wanted to shed some light on this topic, and show you that trying to bring the "slave trade" in Muslim countries to the level of that of the Western powers is a futile endeavour on your part.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

isis? Don't they follow the teachings of the Koran? they enslave, rape, butcher, torture and humiliate anyone who doesn't follow the teachings of Mohamed. They follow them to the letter.

Is that why more than 120 Muslim scholars condemned their actions?

http://m.huffpost.com...

Not to mention this has absolutely nothing to do with 7th-15th century time period, therefore is completely irrelevant to your point. With all due respect, I can already tell you're a terrible debater.

120 Muslim scholars out of how many? thousands? isis enslaves people today. It has everything to do with the title of my thread. Read it and then make an intelligent remark. Muslim enslavement of others still hasn't ended. It isn't just isis, it's also Arabs. If you want to respond, then do it intelligently or not at all.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 11:31:02 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 1:04:04 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Muslims dominated Slavery from the 7th century until the 15th century. I have seen lying Muslims on this site cry about the American slavery experience, which was despicable, while not recognizing the most prolific en slavers in history, Islam. They were especially good at enslaving blacks. Europeans didn't enter the trade until the 16th century and they ended it themselves. Middle Eastern Muslims still engage in slavery, especially of white women. isis no different than mohamed's islam. It still continues. Bonorapter's continued condemnation of Islam is dead on. He is absolutely right about this world threatening dangerous cult. It must reform or die. The future of the entire world depends on it.

Response: Citizens of the West cannot produce the national currency themselves nor own any land or business without approval by the government. Therefore, the West still practices slavery, just on a modern scale. The difference between the Muslims and others who are guilty of slavery is that each party knows it and owns it, while America and the West act as hypocrites and pretend their laws are not apart of slavery by giving certain freedom.

So white supremacy and hypocrisy of modern slavery never ends.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 11:35:26 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 1:33:35 AM, Throwback wrote:

Islam: the religion of perverts, founded by the pervert in chief, Mohammad. https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

Response: Says the deluded atheist whose admits his grandmother's were ape-like beings swinging from trees throwing their feces at each other, whose ideology supports child rape and degrading and exploiting women out of perversion.
Throwback
Posts: 421
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 11:57:05 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 11:35:26 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/21/2016 1:33:35 AM, Throwback wrote:

Islam: the religion of perverts, founded by the pervert in chief, Mohammad. https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

Response: Says the deluded atheist whose admits his grandmother's were ape-like beings swinging from trees throwing their feces at each other, whose ideology supports child rape and degrading and exploiting women out of perversion.

OK
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
thedynasty139
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 1:06:03 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 11:35:26 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/21/2016 1:33:35 AM, Throwback wrote:

Islam: the religion of perverts, founded by the pervert in chief, Mohammad. https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

Response: Says the deluded atheist whose admits his grandmother's were ape-like beings swinging from trees throwing their feces at each other, whose ideology supports child rape and degrading and exploiting women out of perversion.

That's unnecessary.

The Prophet said: "The Muslim who mixes with the people and bears patiently their hurtful words, is better than one who does not mix with people and does not show patience under their abuse."

Quran 3:186: You shall most certainly be tried in your possessions and in your persons; and indeed you shall hear many hurtful things from those to whom revelation was granted before your time, as well as
from those who have come to ascribe divinity to other beings beside God. But if you remain patient in adversity and conscious of Him - this, behold, is something to set one's heart upon.

Quran 4:140: And, indeed, He has enjoined upon you in this divine writ that whenever you hear people deny the truth of God's messages and mock at them, you shall avoid their company until they begin to
talk of other things.
thedynasty139
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 1:11:23 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 3:39:24 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 8/21/2016 2:54:28 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
At 8/21/2016 2:37:32 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 8/21/2016 2:05:38 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
While not providing evidence for any of your claims, you failed to mention an important fact, and that is the fact that Mamelukes ruled the Muslim world for centuries, and they were former slaves. The difference between being a slave in a Muslim country 1000 years ago and being a slave in the so called most moral country in the world in the 1860s is that it's actually possible to not be a slave anymore, whereas in America, that's simply a wishful hope, far from any reality. While I don't condone the act whatsoever, I simply wanted to shed some light on this topic, and show you that trying to bring the "slave trade" in Muslim countries to the level of that of the Western powers is a futile endeavour on your part.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

isis? Don't they follow the teachings of the Koran? they enslave, rape, butcher, torture and humiliate anyone who doesn't follow the teachings of Mohamed. They follow them to the letter.

Is that why more than 120 Muslim scholars condemned their actions?

http://m.huffpost.com...

Not to mention this has absolutely nothing to do with 7th-15th century time period, therefore is completely irrelevant to your point. With all due respect, I can already tell you're a terrible debater.

120 Muslim scholars out of how many? thousands? isis enslaves people today. It has everything to do with the title of my thread. Read it and then make an intelligent remark. Muslim enslavement of others still hasn't ended. It isn't just isis, it's also Arabs. If you want to respond, then do it intelligently or not at all.

Ok, clearly you can't be convinced otherwise. You need "thousands" of Muslim scholars to come together at the same exact time at the same place to condemn the actions of ISIS. Ok, forget the Muslim scholars. Which verses in the Quran condone the actions of ISIS? And don't tell me to read the Quran, because I have, and by saying that you completely avoid burden of proof, which is wholly upon you. Prove 120 Muslim scholars wrong. Show us what you got.
Willows
Posts: 2,031
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 1:41:51 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 11:31:02 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/21/2016 1:04:04 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Muslims dominated Slavery from the 7th century until the 15th century. I have seen lying Muslims on this site cry about the American slavery experience, which was despicable, while not recognizing the most prolific en slavers in history, Islam. They were especially good at enslaving blacks. Europeans didn't enter the trade until the 16th century and they ended it themselves. Middle Eastern Muslims still engage in slavery, especially of white women. isis no different than mohamed's islam. It still continues. Bonorapter's continued condemnation of Islam is dead on. He is absolutely right about this world threatening dangerous cult. It must reform or die. The future of the entire world depends on it.

Response: Citizens of the West cannot produce the national currency themselves nor own any land or business without approval by the government. Therefore, the West still practices slavery, just on a modern scale. The difference between the Muslims and others who are guilty of slavery is that each party knows it and owns it, while America and the West act as hypocrites and pretend their laws are not apart of slavery by giving certain freedom.

So white supremacy and hypocrisy of modern slavery never ends.

If that's what you call slavery then what do you call:
treating women worse than a dog?
making women cover their entire body and head in public?
allowing women to go out in public only when accompanied by adult men?
not allowing women to vote?
not allowing women to drive a car?
stoning a woman to death if guilty of adultery or blasphemy?
beating the bejesus out of a woman just because you can?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 8:42:58 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 1:06:03 PM, thedynasty139 wrote:

That's unnecessary.

The Prophet said: "The Muslim who mixes with the people and bears patiently their hurtful words, is better than one who does not mix with people and does not show patience under their abuse."

Quran 3:186: You shall most certainly be tried in your possessions and in your persons; and indeed you shall hear many hurtful things from those to whom revelation was granted before your time, as well as
from those who have come to ascribe divinity to other beings beside God. But if you remain patient in adversity and conscious of Him - this, behold, is something to set one's heart upon.

Quran 4:140: And, indeed, He has enjoined upon you in this divine writ that whenever you hear people deny the truth of God's messages and mock at them, you shall avoid their company until they begin to
talk of other things.

Response: What you think is necessary is not my concern.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 8:47:22 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 1:41:51 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/21/2016 11:31:02 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/21/2016 1:04:04 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Muslims dominated Slavery from the 7th century until the 15th century. I have seen lying Muslims on this site cry about the American slavery experience, which was despicable, while not recognizing the most prolific en slavers in history, Islam. They were especially good at enslaving blacks. Europeans didn't enter the trade until the 16th century and they ended it themselves. Middle Eastern Muslims still engage in slavery, especially of white women. isis no different than mohamed's islam. It still continues. Bonorapter's continued condemnation of Islam is dead on. He is absolutely right about this world threatening dangerous cult. It must reform or die. The future of the entire world depends on it.

Response: Citizens of the West cannot produce the national currency themselves nor own any land or business without approval by the government. Therefore, the West still practices slavery, just on a modern scale. The difference between the Muslims and others who are guilty of slavery is that each party knows it and owns it, while America and the West act as hypocrites and pretend their laws are not apart of slavery by giving certain freedom.

So white supremacy and hypocrisy of modern slavery never ends.

If that's what you call slavery then what do you call:
treating women worse than a dog?
making women cover their entire body and head in public?
allowing women to go out in public only when accompanied by adult men?
not allowing women to vote?
not allowing women to drive a car?
stoning a woman to death if guilty of adultery or blasphemy?
beating the bejesus out of a woman just because you can?

Response: I call it not as worse than your ideology.
Fly
Posts: 2,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 11:29:28 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 8:47:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/21/2016 1:41:51 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/21/2016 11:31:02 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/21/2016 1:04:04 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Muslims dominated Slavery from the 7th century until the 15th century. I have seen lying Muslims on this site cry about the American slavery experience, which was despicable, while not recognizing the most prolific en slavers in history, Islam. They were especially good at enslaving blacks. Europeans didn't enter the trade until the 16th century and they ended it themselves. Middle Eastern Muslims still engage in slavery, especially of white women. isis no different than mohamed's islam. It still continues. Bonorapter's continued condemnation of Islam is dead on. He is absolutely right about this world threatening dangerous cult. It must reform or die. The future of the entire world depends on it.

Response: Citizens of the West cannot produce the national currency themselves nor own any land or business without approval by the government. Therefore, the West still practices slavery, just on a modern scale. The difference between the Muslims and others who are guilty of slavery is that each party knows it and owns it, while America and the West act as hypocrites and pretend their laws are not apart of slavery by giving certain freedom.

So white supremacy and hypocrisy of modern slavery never ends.

If that's what you call slavery then what do you call:
treating women worse than a dog?
making women cover their entire body and head in public?
allowing women to go out in public only when accompanied by adult men?
not allowing women to vote?
not allowing women to drive a car?
stoning a woman to death if guilty of adultery or blasphemy?
beating the bejesus out of a woman just because you can?

Response: I call it not as worse than your ideology.

Even if these floating turds of moral equivalence were believable and rational, it means that Islam is not about being moral and good in the absolute sense; it is merely about perceiving oneself as more moral than the infidels by comparison. You need only stand a bit taller in the gutter...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 12:38:50 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 11:29:28 PM, Fly wrote:

Even if these floating turds of moral equivalence were believable and rational, it means that Islam is not about being moral and good in the absolute sense; it is merely about perceiving oneself as more moral than the infidels by comparison. You need only stand a bit taller in the gutter...

Response: Yet your failure to show any indecency in Islam or a better moral guide says otherwise.
thedynasty139
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 12:54:19 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 8:42:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/21/2016 1:06:03 PM, thedynasty139 wrote:

That's unnecessary.

The Prophet said: "The Muslim who mixes with the people and bears patiently their hurtful words, is better than one who does not mix with people and does not show patience under their abuse."

Quran 3:186: You shall most certainly be tried in your possessions and in your persons; and indeed you shall hear many hurtful things from those to whom revelation was granted before your time, as well as
from those who have come to ascribe divinity to other beings beside God. But if you remain patient in adversity and conscious of Him - this, behold, is something to set one's heart upon.

Quran 4:140: And, indeed, He has enjoined upon you in this divine writ that whenever you hear people deny the truth of God's messages and mock at them, you shall avoid their company until they begin to
talk of other things.

Response: What you think is necessary is not my concern.

I think it's unnecessary based on Quranic verses and Hadiths. If you call yourself a Muslim, it should be your concern. Spare me the bs, I'm not here to debate you.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 1:19:02 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/22/2016 12:54:19 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:

I think it's unnecessary based on Quranic verses and Hadiths. If you call yourself a Muslim, it should be your concern. Spare me the bs, I'm not here to debate you.

Response: And what you think is meaningless. So spate yourself from saying bs.
thedynasty139
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 1:24:39 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
This is quite embarrassing. I'll be the bigger man and stop here, because you just said the Quran and Hadith are meaningless believe it or not.
Fly
Posts: 2,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 1:31:05 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/22/2016 12:38:50 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/21/2016 11:29:28 PM, Fly wrote:

Even if these floating turds of moral equivalence were believable and rational, it means that Islam is not about being moral and good in the absolute sense; it is merely about perceiving oneself as more moral than the infidels by comparison. You need only stand a bit taller in the gutter...

Response: Yet your failure to show any indecency in Islam or a better moral guide says otherwise.

Well, your response is as on-point as it ever is for you...
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 1:44:11 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/22/2016 1:24:39 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
This is quite embarrassing. I'll be the bigger man and stop here, because you just said the Quran and Hadith are meaningless believe it or not.

Response: Yet your weak rebuttals show otherwise. Stop embarrassing yourself.
thedynasty139
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 2:09:38 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Like I said, I'm not trying to argue with you. Just showing you that you don't need to stoop to their level. There's absolutely no need to respond to me as if we both weren't Muslims, and as if we were actually having a debate.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 2:32:13 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/22/2016 1:24:39 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
This is quite embarrassing. I'll be the bigger man and stop here, because you just said the Quran and Hadith are meaningless believe it or not.

They are totally meaningless to the vast majority of human beings who don't subscribe to the Muslim cult and to people labelled as Muslims because they are born into the religion, but don't care to practice it or call themselves muslims
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 2:44:29 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/21/2016 1:11:23 PM, thedynasty139 wrote:
At 8/21/2016 3:39:24 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 8/21/2016 2:54:28 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
At 8/21/2016 2:37:32 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 8/21/2016 2:05:38 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
While not providing evidence for any of your claims, you failed to mention an important fact, and that is the fact that Mamelukes ruled the Muslim world for centuries, and they were former slaves. The difference between being a slave in a Muslim country 1000 years ago and being a slave in the so called most moral country in the world in the 1860s is that it's actually possible to not be a slave anymore, whereas in America, that's simply a wishful hope, far from any reality. While I don't condone the act whatsoever, I simply wanted to shed some light on this topic, and show you that trying to bring the "slave trade" in Muslim countries to the level of that of the Western powers is a futile endeavour on your part.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

isis? Don't they follow the teachings of the Koran? they enslave, rape, butcher, torture and humiliate anyone who doesn't follow the teachings of Mohamed. They follow them to the letter.

Is that why more than 120 Muslim scholars condemned their actions?

http://m.huffpost.com...

Not to mention this has absolutely nothing to do with 7th-15th century time period, therefore is completely irrelevant to your point. With all due respect, I can already tell you're a terrible debater.

120 Muslim scholars out of how many? thousands? isis enslaves people today. It has everything to do with the title of my thread. Read it and then make an intelligent remark. Muslim enslavement of others still hasn't ended. It isn't just isis, it's also Arabs. If you want to respond, then do it intelligently or not at all.

Ok, clearly you can't be convinced otherwise. You need "thousands" of Muslim scholars to come together at the same exact time at the same place to condemn the actions of ISIS. Ok, forget the Muslim scholars. Which verses in the Quran condone the actions of ISIS? And don't tell me to read the Quran, because I have, and by saying that you completely avoid burden of proof, which is wholly upon you. Prove 120 Muslim scholars wrong. Show us what you got.

I'm not saying they are wrong if they condemn isis. I'm not going to quote the Koranic scriptures.
They've been quoted so many times by many people on this site. Ask Bonoraptor. He can quote them all. If you say you have have read the Koran and aren't a lying Muslim practicing takqiya, then you are...well... a lying Muslim who practices takqiya. The fact is, way too many of your people who call themselves moderates are sympathizers with isis and you don't belong in the western world. Stay in your Muslim lands and we might have peace. If you want to practice your religion in private and in peace and don't make demands on the western country that was gracious enough to allow you in and grant you religious freedom, then you are welcome. Your shariah and islamic ideology are not welcome. It does not belong. Make no mistake. the west is just beginning to wake up to the danger of Islam.