Jump to topic:

Jesus came only for peace and love!

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/21/2016 6:48:06 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Jesus - "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

what the hell is this?
Never fart near dog
picknpull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 5:06:43 AM
At 8/21/2016 6:48:06 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Jesus - "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.

what the hell is this? : :

Christians don't know either. They have to lie about this one.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 5:27:01 AM
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me."" (Luke 19:27) English Standard Version/ESV Story book
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 11:38:42 AM

what the hell is this?

The Christian explanation of this:

"Jesus didn't come to bring a period of tranquility where everyone holds hands in a circle he came to bring upheaval to the ways of this world. He came to flip tables. He came to disrupt a faux version peace. He came to speak up for the oppressed, to loose their chains, to welcome the sojourner, and to make room for those the religious elite want excluded from God's table."
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 9:41:41 PM

what the hell is this?

Seperating the goats that believe in Allah from the sheep. He never said he was only peace and love.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 10:24:20 PM

what the hell is this?

Jesus was an illegitimate Jewish bastard. After discovering that from Joseph , he sought the destruction of the traditional family.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2016 11:41:16 PM
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 9:22:55 AM
At 8/22/2016 9:41:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

what the hell is this?

Seperating the goats that believe in Allah from the sheep. He never said he was only peace and love.

If Mohammed said that u would be ranting here non<x>stop about him that he is a hater warrior rapist evil psychopath who want to destroy families a murderer demon like u always do... but no u dont see that. u point finger at ppl and forgetting yourself. haleloya!
Never fart near dog
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 12:47:39 PM
At 8/23/2016 9:22:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

what the hell is this?

If Mohammed said that u would be ranting here non<x>stop about him that he is a hater warrior rapist evil psychopath who want to destroy families a murderer demon like u always do... but no u dont see that. u point finger at ppl and forgetting yourself. haleloya!

Jesus never raped a six year old. Muhammed did according to himself. Ya see.that's how you know. If the prophet does bad things you don't listen to them. If they behead 800+ people in one battle and think that it's fun and great, they are what we call a psychopath. Don't listento psychopaths. Make sense?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 12:52:27 PM
At 8/23/2016 12:47:39 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

what the hell is this?

Jesus never raped a six year old. Muhammed did according to himself. Ya see.that's how you know. If the prophet does bad things you don't listen to them. If they behead 800+ people in one battle and think that it's fun and great, they are what we call a psychopath. Don't listento psychopaths. Make sense?

Yeah look at the mythical flood.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 4:28:31 PM
At 8/23/2016 12:52:27 PM, bulproof wrote:

what the hell is this?

Someone doesn't understand what the story is. It's okay for things to wizz over your head.

I'd blindly stick with "we cam from monkey common ancester despite the 9 million intermediaries inbetween magically disappearing.

desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 4:32:36 PM
At 8/23/2016 4:28:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 8/23/2016 12:52:27 PM, bulproof wrote:

what the hell is this?

Someone doesn't understand what the story is. It's okay for things to wizz over your head.

I'd blindly stick with "we cam from monkey common ancester despite the 9 million intermediaries inbetween magically disappearing.

Which cam are they on?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 4:43:51 PM

what the hell is this?

i urge u to read this https://en.wikipedia.org...

its for your own benefit :D
Never fart near dog
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/23/2016 4:52:49 PM
At 8/23/2016 4:43:51 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

what the hell is this?

I've read every Islamic type propoganda excerpt known to man. At the end of the day, their leader was the worst of moral examples, ripped off other religions, and had multiple encounters with demons according to his wife and himself. The end.

EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 4:54:06 PM
At 8/22/2016 11:38:42 AM, foxxhajti wrote:

what the hell is this?

"Jesus didn't come to bring a period of tranquility where everyone holds hands in a circle he came to bring upheaval to the ways of this world. He came to flip tables. He came to disrupt a faux version peace. He came to speak up for the oppressed, to loose their chains, to welcome the sojourner, and to make room for those the religious elite want excluded from God's table."

+10
Excellent work Foxxi, it's about making things new, making things right, bringing order, priorities and principles back. Sometimes something needs to be dismantled/disrupted to bring in a change, something fresh and new.

Don't know if you were joking lol, but you nailed it :D
sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 5:00:55 PM

what the hell is this? : :

Once you figure out what the sword is, then you will understand why it causes belief or disbelief.
sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 5:03:14 PM
At 8/28/2016 4:54:06 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

what the hell is this?

+10
Excellent work Foxxi, it's about making things new, making things right, bringing order, priorities and principles back. Sometimes something needs to be dismantled/disrupted to bring in a change, something fresh and new.

Don't know if you were joking lol, but you nailed it :D : :

Religious people think Jesus came to show God's people moral laws. That is a very strong deception in the minds of men.
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 7:29:33 AM

what the hell is this?

+10

It wasn't a joke. Although I'm an Atheist, I've studied Catholicism for many years.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 7:37:38 AM
At 8/29/2016 7:29:33 AM, foxxhajti wrote:

what the hell is this?

+10

It wasn't a joke. Although I'm an Atheist, I've studied Catholicism for many years. : :

LOL !!!! EtrnlVW is just as lost as you are when it comes to interpreting what's written in the Bible.
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 7:50:15 AM
At 8/29/2016 7:37:38 AM, sam_white wrote:

what the hell is this?

+10

It wasn't a joke. Although I'm an Atheist, I've studied Catholicism for many years. : :

LOL !!!! EtrnlVW is just as lost as you are when it comes to interpreting what's written in the Bible.

Excuse me? Can you do a better job at it? I'm waiting for your interpretation.

sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 8:08:34 AM
At 8/29/2016 7:50:15 AM, foxxhajti wrote:

what the hell is this?

+10

Excuse me? Can you do a better job at it? I'm waiting for your interpretation. : :

Watch this interview I had with a friend of mine. Listen carefully to what I'm saying about the voice of God and the Beast. https://www.youtube.com...
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 8:21:54 AM
At 8/29/2016 8:08:34 AM, sam_white wrote:

what the hell is this?

+10

Excuse me? Can you do a better job at it? I'm waiting for your interpretation. : :

Watch this interview I had with a friend of mine. Listen carefully to what I'm saying about the voice of God and the Beast. https://www.youtube.com...

Dude, it's 5 hours long.

sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 8:35:49 AM
At 8/29/2016 8:21:54 AM, foxxhajti wrote:

what the hell is this?

+10

Dude, it's 5 hours long. : :

You only need to listen to the first part where I'm revealing the knowledge about the technology called the voice of God and the Beast which is the information that influenced man to build things with his human hands.
foxxhajti
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 9:39:18 AM
At 8/29/2016 8:35:49 AM, sam_white wrote:

what the hell is this?

+10

You only need to listen to the first part where I'm revealing the knowledge about the technology called the voice of God and the Beast which is the information that influenced man to build things with his human hands.

That had nothing to do with my explanation, therefore, I'm assuming you called me lost due to my belief. Good for you, if that truly happened to you, but that won't change my beliefs.

sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 10:26:59 AM
At 8/29/2016 9:39:18 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/29/2016 8:35:49 AM, sam_white wrote:

what the hell is this?

+10

That had nothing to do with my explanation, therefore, I'm assuming you called me lost due to my belief. Good for you, if that truly happened to you, but that won't change my beliefs. : :

I know I can't change your beliefs. I'm only interested in finding chosen believers who will hear the voice of God and believe some or all of the knowledge that comes forth from it. It appears you're not one of them.
Throwback
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 12:46:21 PM

what the hell is this?

In response to the stupidity being spouted by those who just can't stomach their Creator: The muzzy responses show what this referred to. He was using the phraseology of the time (it wasn't written last night), telling that His teaching would result in hatred spewed like the above. Then there is the muzzy calling Him a bastard Jew. Good luck explaining that to Him when He judges you.

Then we have the scum who either intentionally or ignorantly takes Luke 19:27 out of context. Here it is from the Douay-Rheims, in English: "But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither, and kill them before me." Anyone who wants to know what a liar and deceiver Composer is just needs to look at that context (Luke 19: 11-27).

Most who demonstrate the hatred on display here just as He said it would be are Muslims. Then there is the militant, Christian hating Atheist, Composer. You are proving Him right.
When I respond with "OK" don't take it personally. I'm simply being appropriately dismissive.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 3:11:45 AM
At 8/29/2016 12:46:21 PM, Throwback wrote:

what the hell is this?

In response to the stupidity being spouted by those who just can't stomach their Creator: The muzzy responses show what this referred to. He was using the phraseology of the time (it wasn't written last night), telling that His teaching would result in hatred spewed like the above. Then there is the muzzy calling Him a bastard Jew. Good luck explaining that to Him when He judges you.

Dude what u r saying isnt there, he says straightforward "dont think i have come to bring peace but a sowrd". yeah i will explain to him when he going to judge me :X

Then we have the scum who either intentionally or ignorantly takes Luke 19:27 out of context. Here it is from the Douay-Rheims, in English: "But as for those my enemies, who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither, and kill them before me." Anyone who wants to know what a liar and deceiver Composer is just needs to look at that context (Luke 19: 11-27).

Most who demonstrate the hatred on display here just as He said it would be are Muslims. Then there is the militant, Christian hating Atheist, Composer. You are proving Him right.

yeah
Never fart near dog
freekundli
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 5:14:36 AM
At 8/23/2016 4:43:51 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

what the hell is this?

I will read this wiki.