Total Posts:204|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

debunking "FSM is of spaghetti thus false"

Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Willows
Posts: 2,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 12:33:52 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.
You are so wrong.

You can't see the FSM so how could He be made of matter. He transcends molecular science. You are the one who's wrong and ignorant, and I bet you haven't even cast your non-believing eyes on The Gospel of FSM.

"The truth is that the FSM is hidden all around us. And He's left clues
like Italian-style bread crumbs to show us the path to His Eternal
Noodliness. He's in our language"every time someone tells you to use
your "noodle" they're unknowingly directing you to turn to Him for
guidance. And whenever someone talks about a "conspiracy," they're
just invoking the mischievous nature of Him and His Chosen People,
the Pirates."
Burzmali
Posts: 1,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 12:35:49 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 12:33:52 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.
You are so wrong.

You can't see the FSM so how could He be made of matter. He transcends molecular science. You are the one who's wrong and ignorant, and I bet you haven't even cast your non-believing eyes on The Gospel of FSM.

"The truth is that the FSM is hidden all around us. And He's left clues
like Italian-style bread crumbs to show us the path to His Eternal
Noodliness. He's in our language"every time someone tells you to use
your "noodle" they're unknowingly directing you to turn to Him for
guidance. And whenever someone talks about a "conspiracy," they're
just invoking the mischievous nature of Him and His Chosen People,
the Pirates."

rAmen!
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 12:40:52 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.

the FSM "transcends" whatever rules you would like to apply to Him, much like any other deity in which reasonable grounding is attempted.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 12:50:49 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 12:33:52 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.
You are so wrong.

You can't see the FSM so how could He be made of matter. He transcends molecular science. You are the one who's wrong and ignorant, and I bet you haven't even cast your non-believing eyes on The Gospel of FSM.

"The truth is that the FSM is hidden all around us. And He's left clues
like Italian-style bread crumbs to show us the path to His Eternal
Noodliness. He's in our language"every time someone tells you to use
your "noodle" they're unknowingly directing you to turn to Him for
guidance. And whenever someone talks about a "conspiracy," they're
just invoking the mischievous nature of Him and His Chosen People,
the Pirates."

Can I hear an Arabiata?
Willows
Posts: 2,027
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 1:01:57 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 12:50:49 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/24/2016 12:33:52 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.
You are so wrong.

You can't see the FSM so how could He be made of matter. He transcends molecular science. You are the one who's wrong and ignorant, and I bet you haven't even cast your non-believing eyes on The Gospel of FSM.

"The truth is that the FSM is hidden all around us. And He's left clues
like Italian-style bread crumbs to show us the path to His Eternal
Noodliness. He's in our language"every time someone tells you to use
your "noodle" they're unknowingly directing you to turn to Him for
guidance. And whenever someone talks about a "conspiracy," they're
just invoking the mischievous nature of Him and His Chosen People,
the Pirates."

Can I hear an Arabiata?

You know nothing. Fusilli is the building blocks of life and is formed from sub-atomic strings boiled in primordial soup.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 3:21:12 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.

The FSM is made of supernatural spaghetti that is not regular matter. How do I know? He told me and nobody can tell me otherwise.

The only reason people try to deny the FSM is because they want to commit deviant sexual acts. People used to only have missionary sex. Now they participate in perversions such as sexual acts that might involve something that is not missionary. This causes the FSM to be angry and create floods and earthquakes.

Natural disasters are proof of the FSM's wrath and anyone that denies that are arrogant fools!

The FSM sacrificed his only begotten meatball for your non-missionary sex. Repent and accept the FSM into your heart!

I am a prophet sent by the FSM to teach humanity about the loving grace of the FSM. The FSM does not speak directly to you; he only speaks through me so you must do what I say and give me money or the FSM will burn you alive forever. You need to ask yourself this: What if I am right and you are wrong? Are you willing to bet eternity on it?

Look around you. Do you think we got here by accident? It is not mathematically possible for us to even exist. Obviously, the FSM created us. The highly ordered universe is proof.
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 3:46:48 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 12:33:52 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.
You are so wrong.

You can't see the FSM so how could He be made of matter. He transcends molecular science. You are the one who's wrong and ignorant, and I bet you haven't even cast your non-believing eyes on The Gospel of FSM.

But you claim hes made out of spaghetti

"The truth is that the FSM is hidden all around us. And He's left clues
like Italian-style bread crumbs to show us the path to His Eternal
Noodliness. He's in our language"every time someone tells you to use
your "noodle" they're unknowingly directing you to turn to Him for
guidance. And whenever someone talks about a "conspiracy," they're
just invoking the mischievous nature of Him and His Chosen People,
the Pirates."
Name me one thing the FSM has done historically.
Not much of a god if he can be eaten.
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 3:48:40 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 3:21:12 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.

The FSM is made of supernatural spaghetti that is not regular matter. How do I know? He told me and nobody can tell me otherwise.

The only reason people try to deny the FSM is because they want to commit deviant sexual acts. People used to only have missionary sex. Now they participate in perversions such as sexual acts that might involve something that is not missionary. This causes the FSM to be angry and create floods and earthquakes.

Natural disasters are proof of the FSM's wrath and anyone that denies that are arrogant fools!

The FSM sacrificed his only begotten meatball for your non-missionary sex. Repent and accept the FSM into your heart!

I am a prophet sent by the FSM to teach humanity about the loving grace of the FSM. The FSM does not speak directly to you; he only speaks through me so you must do what I say and give me money or the FSM will burn you alive forever. You need to ask yourself this: What if I am right and you are wrong? Are you willing to bet eternity on it?

Look around you. Do you think we got here by accident? It is not mathematically possible for us to even exist. Obviously, the FSM created us. The highly ordered universe is proof.
Provide any sourcing to your claims anytime :D
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 3:51:25 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 3:48:40 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 8/24/2016 3:21:12 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.

The FSM is made of supernatural spaghetti that is not regular matter. How do I know? He told me and nobody can tell me otherwise.

The only reason people try to deny the FSM is because they want to commit deviant sexual acts. People used to only have missionary sex. Now they participate in perversions such as sexual acts that might involve something that is not missionary. This causes the FSM to be angry and create floods and earthquakes.

Natural disasters are proof of the FSM's wrath and anyone that denies that are arrogant fools!

The FSM sacrificed his only begotten meatball for your non-missionary sex. Repent and accept the FSM into your heart!

I am a prophet sent by the FSM to teach humanity about the loving grace of the FSM. The FSM does not speak directly to you; he only speaks through me so you must do what I say and give me money or the FSM will burn you alive forever. You need to ask yourself this: What if I am right and you are wrong? Are you willing to bet eternity on it?

Look around you. Do you think we got here by accident? It is not mathematically possible for us to even exist. Obviously, the FSM created us. The highly ordered universe is proof.
Provide any sourcing to your claims anytime :D

There are a million sauces available to those who seek them with an open mind.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 3:54:02 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 3:48:40 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 8/24/2016 3:21:12 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.

The FSM is made of supernatural spaghetti that is not regular matter. How do I know? He told me and nobody can tell me otherwise.

The only reason people try to deny the FSM is because they want to commit deviant sexual acts. People used to only have missionary sex. Now they participate in perversions such as sexual acts that might involve something that is not missionary. This causes the FSM to be angry and create floods and earthquakes.

Natural disasters are proof of the FSM's wrath and anyone that denies that are arrogant fools!

The FSM sacrificed his only begotten meatball for your non-missionary sex. Repent and accept the FSM into your heart!

I am a prophet sent by the FSM to teach humanity about the loving grace of the FSM. The FSM does not speak directly to you; he only speaks through me so you must do what I say and give me money or the FSM will burn you alive forever. You need to ask yourself this: What if I am right and you are wrong? Are you willing to bet eternity on it?

Look around you. Do you think we got here by accident? It is not mathematically possible for us to even exist. Obviously, the FSM created us. The highly ordered universe is proof.
Provide any sourcing to your claims anytime :D

I have many sources:

"Believe everything that matt8800 says, sayeth the everlasting FSM. He is my chosen prophet to save the people from their lack of faith and wickedness." Matt8800 1:1

The proof is right there in black and white :)
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:18:21 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 12:33:52 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.
You are so wrong.

You can't see the FSM so how could He be made of matter. He transcends molecular science. You are the one who's wrong and ignorant, and I bet you haven't even cast your non-believing eyes on The Gospel of FSM.

"The truth is that the FSM is hidden all around us. And He's left clues
like Italian-style bread crumbs to show us the path to His Eternal
Noodliness. He's in our language"every time someone tells you to use
your "noodle" they're unknowingly directing you to turn to Him for
guidance. And whenever someone talks about a "conspiracy," they're
just invoking the mischievous nature of Him and His Chosen People,
the Pirates."

So to logically support your made up God you must endow him with properties of a real God.

At what point does a rose by any other name come into effect?
Chaosism
Posts: 2,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:25:07 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 3:46:48 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 8/24/2016 12:33:52 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.
You are so wrong.

You can't see the FSM so how could He be made of matter. He transcends molecular science. You are the one who's wrong and ignorant, and I bet you haven't even cast your non-believing eyes on The Gospel of FSM.

But you claim hes made out of spaghetti

Not quite. The FSM closely resembles spaghetti and meatballs. It isn't claimed to actually be made of it or anything else, for that matter. :)
(https://en.wikipedia.org...)

"The truth is that the FSM is hidden all around us. And He's left clues
like Italian-style bread crumbs to show us the path to His Eternal
Noodliness. He's in our language"every time someone tells you to use
your "noodle" they're unknowingly directing you to turn to Him for
guidance. And whenever someone talks about a "conspiracy," they're
just invoking the mischievous nature of Him and His Chosen People,
the Pirates."
Name me one thing the FSM has done historically.
Not much of a god if he can be eaten.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:30:33 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
By the way, the FSM is the definition of the Ultimate Reality (spelled in caps).

How do I know?

"Thus sayeth the lord FSM, I am the Ultimate Reality." matt8800 1:2

Only an arrogant fool would try to argue with the word of God.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:35:54 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 3:46:48 PM, bigotry wrote:

Not much of a god if he can be eaten.

As I mentioned earlier, he is supernatural spaghetti not of this world. Everyone knows that supernatural spaghetti cannot be eaten. It says that directly in his Word:

"Thus sayeth the lord FSM, I am made of supernatural spaghetti and cannot be eaten." matt8800 1:3

God said it so I believe it!
Chaosism
Posts: 2,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:47:23 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:30:33 PM, matt8800 wrote:
By the way, the FSM is the definition of the Ultimate Reality (spelled in caps).

How do I know?

"Thus sayeth the lord FSM, I am the Ultimate Reality." matt8800 1:2

Only an arrogant fool would try to argue with the word of God.

You know, there's and actual holy document that you can reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org...

;)
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:47:46 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:18:21 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 8/24/2016 12:33:52 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.
You are so wrong.

You can't see the FSM so how could He be made of matter. He transcends molecular science. You are the one who's wrong and ignorant, and I bet you haven't even cast your non-believing eyes on The Gospel of FSM.

"The truth is that the FSM is hidden all around us. And He's left clues
like Italian-style bread crumbs to show us the path to His Eternal
Noodliness. He's in our language"every time someone tells you to use
your "noodle" they're unknowingly directing you to turn to Him for
guidance. And whenever someone talks about a "conspiracy," they're
just invoking the mischievous nature of Him and His Chosen People,
the Pirates."

So to logically support your made up God you must endow him with properties of a real God.

At what point does a rose by any other name come into effect?
made-up? there are few things that are as made as up christianity.

in any dispute, witnessness, documents whether it be civil, trial and e.t.c sides identify themselves. as for christianity:

nowhere in the bible we can see a testimony of the bible itself that the book is the bible.
nowhere in the "proof" text of christianity God says "christianity is the belief people must and should follow" or nowhere you will see god saying hristianity is the religion I have revealed to you.
nowhere in the bible you will see god saying he is triune, nor you will see he says he has a book named bible.
nowhere in the gospels you will see they claim to be under the inspiration of God but christians still insist it is the word of god.

the list goes on, all of the points mebtioned and not mentioned are inventions of people, catholics. Christianity is made up.

for comparison: In quran, Allah says:
he is one, he is the god. === no equivalent in the bible. you wont see god saying he is 3 in 1.
he has revealed the Quran ==== nowhere in the bible you can find the word bible or artificial/fake (aka new testament) testament
Islam is the religion he has revealed and islam is the way they should follow. ==== nowhere in the bible you will see god saying christianity is the religion he has revealed.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:49:58 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:35:54 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 3:46:48 PM, bigotry wrote:

Not much of a god if he can be eaten.

As I mentioned earlier, he is supernatural spaghetti not of this world. Everyone knows that supernatural spaghetti cannot be eaten. It says that directly in his Word:

"Thus sayeth the lord FSM, I am made of supernatural spaghetti and cannot be eaten." matt8800 1:3

God said it so I believe it!
God can not be eaten but can be crucified, penalised, arrested.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:49:59 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:30:33 PM, matt8800 wrote:
By the way, the FSM is the definition of the Ultimate Reality (spelled in caps).

How do I know?

"Thus sayeth the lord FSM, I am the Ultimate Reality." matt8800 1:2

Only an arrogant fool would try to argue with the word of God.

It claims thus in the Holy Book of Merriem -Webster.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:51:28 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:49:58 PM, Artur wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:35:54 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 3:46:48 PM, bigotry wrote:

Not much of a god if he can be eaten.

As I mentioned earlier, he is supernatural spaghetti not of this world. Everyone knows that supernatural spaghetti cannot be eaten. It says that directly in his Word:

"Thus sayeth the lord FSM, I am made of supernatural spaghetti and cannot be eaten." matt8800 1:3

God said it so I believe it!
God can not be eaten but can be crucified, penalised, arrested.

Not a believer in transubstantiation then?
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:53:09 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:47:23 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:30:33 PM, matt8800 wrote:
By the way, the FSM is the definition of the Ultimate Reality (spelled in caps).

How do I know?

"Thus sayeth the lord FSM, I am the Ultimate Reality." matt8800 1:2

Only an arrogant fool would try to argue with the word of God.

You know, there's and actual holy document that you can reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org...

;)

That's the old testament. I'm a prophet of the new testament. Prove me wrong. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. ;)

Besides, you cant talk about teapots because we are not talking about teapots. We are talking about the FSM so that is a false equivalency.

(Hey, I kinda like the freedom of making claims without the need for cumbersome substantiation.)
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:58:13 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:49:58 PM, Artur wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:35:54 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 3:46:48 PM, bigotry wrote:

Not much of a god if he can be eaten.

As I mentioned earlier, he is supernatural spaghetti not of this world. Everyone knows that supernatural spaghetti cannot be eaten. It says that directly in his Word:

"Thus sayeth the lord FSM, I am made of supernatural spaghetti and cannot be eaten." matt8800 1:3

God said it so I believe it!
God can not be eaten but can be crucified, penalised, arrested.

I'm sorry but you are wrong.

"Thus sayeth the lord FSM, I cannot be crucified, penalized or arrested." matt8800 1:4

Case closed. You cant argue with God. God has inspired my words and anyone that does not believe is deceived by the evil Lasagna overlord.

"The greatest trick the evil Lasagna overlord ever did was to convince people he does not exist." matt8800 1:5
Artur
Posts: 719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 5:02:21 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Artur 1:1 in the beginning was the spaghetti and the spaghetti was with monster and the spaghetti was flying.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 6:37:33 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 5:02:21 PM, Artur wrote:
Artur 1:1 in the beginning was the spaghetti and the spaghetti was with monster and the spaghetti was flying.

See, religion is easy. You can make up whatever you want, write it in a book and claim god told you :)
scmike2
Posts: 946
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 9:28:30 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
One thing's for sure--it's always humorous to see the types of irrational claims that unbelievers must make in order to try to compete with the Christian claim! Of course, as a Christian, I am always doubly pleased whenever this many professing atheists are so eager to abandon their stated worldview at the outset by being reduced to appealing to made-up deities, etc., as they have done here. Hey, it's a start! Very encouraging, indeed!! ; )
Jerry947
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 1:26:07 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Wow, out of all the time these atheists have spent on this site, they have no clue about what theism is. You would think that people would try at least to understand the other side...
bulproof
Posts: 25,171
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 5:32:57 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 9:28:30 PM, scmike2 wrote:
One thing's for sure--it's always humorous to see the types of irrational claims that unbelievers must make in order to try to compete with the Christian claim! Of course, as a Christian, I am always doubly pleased whenever this many professing atheists are so eager to abandon their stated worldview at the outset by being reduced to appealing to made-up deities, etc., as they have done here. Hey, it's a start! Very encouraging, indeed!! ; )
What stated worldview is that?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 5:40:53 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 3:51:25 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/24/2016 3:48:40 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 8/24/2016 3:21:12 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.

The FSM is made of supernatural spaghetti that is not regular matter. How do I know? He told me and nobody can tell me otherwise.

The only reason people try to deny the FSM is because they want to commit deviant sexual acts. People used to only have missionary sex. Now they participate in perversions such as sexual acts that might involve something that is not missionary. This causes the FSM to be angry and create floods and earthquakes.

Natural disasters are proof of the FSM's wrath and anyone that denies that are arrogant fools!

The FSM sacrificed his only begotten meatball for your non-missionary sex. Repent and accept the FSM into your heart!

I am a prophet sent by the FSM to teach humanity about the loving grace of the FSM. The FSM does not speak directly to you; he only speaks through me so you must do what I say and give me money or the FSM will burn you alive forever. You need to ask yourself this: What if I am right and you are wrong? Are you willing to bet eternity on it?

Look around you. Do you think we got here by accident? It is not mathematically possible for us to even exist. Obviously, the FSM created us. The highly ordered universe is proof.
Provide any sourcing to your claims anytime :D

There are a million sauces available to those who seek them with an open mind.
Source or gg
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 5:43:27 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 3:54:02 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 3:48:40 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 8/24/2016 3:21:12 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.

The FSM is made of supernatural spaghetti that is not regular matter. How do I know? He told me and nobody can tell me otherwise.

The only reason people try to deny the FSM is because they want to commit deviant sexual acts. People used to only have missionary sex. Now they participate in perversions such as sexual acts that might involve something that is not missionary. This causes the FSM to be angry and create floods and earthquakes.

Natural disasters are proof of the FSM's wrath and anyone that denies that are arrogant fools!

The FSM sacrificed his only begotten meatball for your non-missionary sex. Repent and accept the FSM into your heart!

I am a prophet sent by the FSM to teach humanity about the loving grace of the FSM. The FSM does not speak directly to you; he only speaks through me so you must do what I say and give me money or the FSM will burn you alive forever. You need to ask yourself this: What if I am right and you are wrong? Are you willing to bet eternity on it?

Look around you. Do you think we got here by accident? It is not mathematically possible for us to even exist. Obviously, the FSM created us. The highly ordered universe is proof.
Provide any sourcing to your claims anytime :D

I have many sources:

"Believe everything that matt8800 says, sayeth the everlasting FSM. He is my chosen prophet to save the people from their lack of faith and wickedness." Matt8800 1:1

The proof is right there in black and white :)
Oh ok so you started your own cult.
bigotry
Posts: 1,068
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 5:45:03 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:25:07 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 8/24/2016 3:46:48 PM, bigotry wrote:
At 8/24/2016 12:33:52 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:49:47 AM, Artur wrote:
OK, within time more rebuttals will come for the arguements that are against FSM. now,I am going to deal with this, or ask me your so called arguements against FSM and we shall answer:

"
1. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is made of matter.

2. Matter is a part of the universe.

3. Anything that is made of matter can not precede the universe.

4. If the Flying Spaghetti Monster cannot precede the universe, then it could not create the universe.

5. Therefore, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could not have created the universe.

Conclusion: Pastafarianism is false."

a spaghetti could not have converted into being God but God could have come to the world as a spaghetti so that his creation can find the true way. if the people who created this stupid arguement were not ignorant, they would not have committed such a mistake.
You are so wrong.

You can't see the FSM so how could He be made of matter. He transcends molecular science. You are the one who's wrong and ignorant, and I bet you haven't even cast your non-believing eyes on The Gospel of FSM.

But you claim hes made out of spaghetti

Not quite. The FSM closely resembles spaghetti and meatballs. It isn't claimed to actually be made of it or anything else, for that matter. :)
(https://en.wikipedia.org...)

So why call it the Spaghetti monster?

"The truth is that the FSM is hidden all around us. And He's left clues
like Italian-style bread crumbs to show us the path to His Eternal
Noodliness. He's in our language"every time someone tells you to use
your "noodle" they're unknowingly directing you to turn to Him for
guidance. And whenever someone talks about a "conspiracy," they're
just invoking the mischievous nature of Him and His Chosen People,
the Pirates."
Name me one thing the FSM has done historically.
Not much of a god if he can be eaten.