Jump to topic:

Atheism Definition

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 8:07:58 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
I couldn't find any threads or posts on the definition of atheism, so I decided to start this one, and hope everyone contributes.

Hopefully no one else starts a thread on this topic, and especially not once a week whether we need it or not.

Define atheism.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:38:05 AM
At 8/26/2016 8:07:58 AM, janesix wrote:
I couldn't find any threads or posts on the definition of atheism, so I decided to start this one, and hope everyone contributes.

Hopefully no one else starts a thread on this topic, and especially not once a week whether we need it or not.

Define atheism.

Dear Jane, I've seen you snide and irascible more than once, but never seen you so sarcastic.

I found it funny. :D

But please be kind to Skeps! He had a genuine question; it's properly located in a changing philosophical context, and he asked the right question to explore it.

I doubt you'll care, because you already know what you want from your own thought, and you'll get it regardless of what others are thinking.

But still, that's not very respectful of the questions other members are wrestling with, is it?
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 4:45:53 PM
At 8/26/2016 8:07:58 AM, janesix wrote:

Define atheism.

Look in a dictionary.