Total Posts:123|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Let's get this STRAIGHT!!

bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 8:09:30 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
The letter kills, but the spirit brings life.

The spirit has always been, is there, and will continue to be there.

The Living God is not an image, but we can only know God through an image. The Spirit of Truth is what sanctifies this trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 8:19:17 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 8:09:30 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
The letter kills, but the spirit brings life.

The spirit has always been, is there, and will continue to be there.


The Living God is not an image, but we can only know God through an image. The Spirit of Truth is what sanctifies this trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Same old lies. Same old lack of truth.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 8:23:28 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 8:09:30 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
The letter kills, but the spirit brings life.

The spirit has always been, is there, and will continue to be there.


The Living God is not an image, but we can only know God through an image. The Spirit of Truth is what sanctifies this trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Get someone to wipe your chin.
If you can't address the OP then piss off.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 8:29:45 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 8:23:28 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:09:30 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
The letter kills, but the spirit brings life.

The spirit has always been, is there, and will continue to be there.


The Living God is not an image, but we can only know God through an image. The Spirit of Truth is what sanctifies this trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Get someone to wipe your chin.
If you can't address the OP then piss off.

These gods you speak of are mortal, weak, worthless idols. The God I speak of is The Ultimate Reality, The One True God, and there is only One.

Long after people are wiped away, The Eternal God will still be. These false gods have no existence apart from people. The Supreme Being existed before people.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 8:38:16 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 8:29:45 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:23:28 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:09:30 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
The letter kills, but the spirit brings life.

The spirit has always been, is there, and will continue to be there.


The Living God is not an image, but we can only know God through an image. The Spirit of Truth is what sanctifies this trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Get someone to wipe your chin.
If you can't address the OP then piss off.

These gods you speak of are mortal, weak, worthless idols. The God I speak of is The Ultimate Reality, The One True God, and there is only One.
Yeah that's precisely what the believers in the other gods say about the god someone invented for them, just like you. Meaningless drivel, no evidence no gods.
Long after people are wiped away, The Eternal God will still be. These false gods have no existence apart from people. The Supreme Being existed before people.
That's it in a nutshell, provide evidence of the claim.
I claim the existence of invisible martians with exactly the same evidence as you have for your claim.
Try addressing the OP.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 9:42:00 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 8:38:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:29:45 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:23:28 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:09:30 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
The letter kills, but the spirit brings life.

The spirit has always been, is there, and will continue to be there.


The Living God is not an image, but we can only know God through an image. The Spirit of Truth is what sanctifies this trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Get someone to wipe your chin.
If you can't address the OP then piss off.

These gods you speak of are mortal, weak, worthless idols. The God I speak of is The Ultimate Reality, The One True God, and there is only One.
Yeah that's precisely what the believers in the other gods say about the god someone invented for them, just like you. Meaningless drivel, no evidence no gods.
Long after people are wiped away, The Eternal God will still be. These false gods have no existence apart from people. The Supreme Being existed before people.
That's it in a nutshell, provide evidence of the claim.
I claim the existence of invisible martians with exactly the same evidence as you have for your claim.
Try addressing the OP.

If you knew The God I speak of you would not ask for evidence.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 10:06:29 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 9:42:00 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:38:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:29:45 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:23:28 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:09:30 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
The letter kills, but the spirit brings life.

The spirit has always been, is there, and will continue to be there.


The Living God is not an image, but we can only know God through an image. The Spirit of Truth is what sanctifies this trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Get someone to wipe your chin.
If you can't address the OP then piss off.

These gods you speak of are mortal, weak, worthless idols. The God I speak of is The Ultimate Reality, The One True God, and there is only One.
Yeah that's precisely what the believers in the other gods say about the god someone invented for them, just like you. Meaningless drivel, no evidence no gods.
Long after people are wiped away, The Eternal God will still be. These false gods have no existence apart from people. The Supreme Being existed before people.
That's it in a nutshell, provide evidence of the claim.
I claim the existence of invisible martians with exactly the same evidence as you have for your claim.
Try addressing the OP.

If you knew The God I speak of you would not ask for evidence.
You can supply none because there is none.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 10:59:39 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.
Did someone tell you your god exists without any proof?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:09:51 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 10:59:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.
Did someone tell you your god exists without any proof?

someone told me that my God exists belongs to the proof.
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:12:02 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.

Can you prove that your God, does in fact exist?
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:13:36 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 11:09:51 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:59:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.
Did someone tell you your god exists without any proof?

someone told me that my God exists belongs to the proof.
I'm telling you that invisible martians exist and killed Allah, there is the proof.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:23:38 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 9:42:00 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:38:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:29:45 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:23:28 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 8:09:30 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
The letter kills, but the spirit brings life.

The spirit has always been, is there, and will continue to be there.


The Living God is not an image, but we can only know God through an image. The Spirit of Truth is what sanctifies this trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Get someone to wipe your chin.
If you can't address the OP then piss off.

These gods you speak of are mortal, weak, worthless idols. The God I speak of is The Ultimate Reality, The One True God, and there is only One.
Yeah that's precisely what the believers in the other gods say about the god someone invented for them, just like you. Meaningless drivel, no evidence no gods.
Long after people are wiped away, The Eternal God will still be. These false gods have no existence apart from people. The Supreme Being existed before people.
That's it in a nutshell, provide evidence of the claim.
I claim the existence of invisible martians with exactly the same evidence as you have for your claim.
Try addressing the OP.

If you knew The God I speak of you would not ask for evidence.

That's not a solid argument.
If you knew the Flying Spaghetti Monster God I speak of, you would not ask for evidence.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:34:47 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 11:12:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.

Can you prove that your God, does in fact exist?

Yes I can.
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:36:02 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 11:34:47 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:12:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.

Can you prove that your God, does in fact exist?


Yes I can.

Okay, present the evidence.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:37:34 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 11:13:36 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:09:51 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:59:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.
Did someone tell you your god exists without any proof?

someone told me that my God exists belongs to the proof.
I'm telling you that invisible martians exist and killed Allah, there is the proof.
what is your proof? or prove it.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:40:26 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 11:37:34 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:13:36 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:09:51 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:59:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.
Did someone tell you your god exists without any proof?

someone told me that my God exists belongs to the proof.
I'm telling you that invisible martians exist and killed Allah, there is the proof.
what is your proof? or prove it.
I just proved it. I told you. That is what you claim is proof. You have no choice but to accept what I tell you because it's proof.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:44:00 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 11:36:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:34:47 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:12:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.

Can you prove that your God, does in fact exist?


Yes I can.

Okay, present the evidence.

You are created by God, it is the tangible evidence of God existence.
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:45:37 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 11:40:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:37:34 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:13:36 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:09:51 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:59:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.
Did someone tell you your god exists without any proof?

someone told me that my God exists belongs to the proof.
I'm telling you that invisible martians exist and killed Allah, there is the proof.
what is your proof? or prove it.
I just proved it. I told you. That is what you claim is proof. You have no choice but to accept what I tell you because it's proof.

No, you didn't, liar.
well, my claim is true. and my choice is correct as well.
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:47:47 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 11:44:00 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:36:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:34:47 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:12:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.

Can you prove that your God, does in fact exist?


Yes I can.

Okay, present the evidence.

You are created by God, it is the tangible evidence of God existence.

That's not evidence. I was formed because my parents had sexual intercourse, leading to my conception. Provide actual evidence please.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:50:33 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 11:45:37 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:40:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:37:34 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:13:36 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:09:51 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:59:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.
Did someone tell you your god exists without any proof?

someone told me that my God exists belongs to the proof.
I'm telling you that invisible martians exist and killed Allah, there is the proof.
what is your proof? or prove it.
I just proved it. I told you. That is what you claim is proof. You have no choice but to accept what I tell you because it's proof.

No, you didn't, liar.
well, my claim is true. and my choice is correct as well.

So your only rebuttal is that he's a liar. You're claiming that your claim is true and correct.
I'll call you a liar, just like you called him, then.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:52:32 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 11:47:47 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:44:00 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:36:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:34:47 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:12:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.

Can you prove that your God, does in fact exist?


Yes I can.

Okay, present the evidence.

You are created by God, it is the tangible evidence of God existence.

That's not evidence. I was formed because my parents had sexual intercourse, leading to my conception. Provide actual evidence please.

But your parents were created by God, via sexual intercourse process. Your parents are the tangible evidence of God existence.
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 11:54:21 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 11:50:33 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:45:37 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:40:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:37:34 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:13:36 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:09:51 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:59:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.
Did someone tell you your god exists without any proof?

someone told me that my God exists belongs to the proof.
I'm telling you that invisible martians exist and killed Allah, there is the proof.
what is your proof? or prove it.
I just proved it. I told you. That is what you claim is proof. You have no choice but to accept what I tell you because it's proof.

No, you didn't, liar.
well, my claim is true. and my choice is correct as well.

So your only rebuttal is that he's a liar. You're claiming that your claim is true and correct.
I'll call you a liar, just like you called him, then.

He claimed he just proved it, yet not.
meanwhile, had I lied so far?
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:20:52 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 11:52:32 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:47:47 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:44:00 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:36:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:34:47 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:12:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.

Can you prove that your God, does in fact exist?


Yes I can.

Okay, present the evidence.

You are created by God, it is the tangible evidence of God existence.

That's not evidence. I was formed because my parents had sexual intercourse, leading to my conception. Provide actual evidence please.

But your parents were created by God, via sexual intercourse process. Your parents are the tangible evidence of God existence.

There parents also had sexual intercourse leading to their conception. That isn't proof of God. How is that even proof of God's existence?
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:21:53 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 11:54:21 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:50:33 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:45:37 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:40:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:37:34 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:13:36 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:09:51 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:59:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.
Did someone tell you your god exists without any proof?

someone told me that my God exists belongs to the proof.
I'm telling you that invisible martians exist and killed Allah, there is the proof.
what is your proof? or prove it.
I just proved it. I told you. That is what you claim is proof. You have no choice but to accept what I tell you because it's proof.

No, you didn't, liar.
well, my claim is true. and my choice is correct as well.

So your only rebuttal is that he's a liar. You're claiming that your claim is true and correct.
I'll call you a liar, just like you called him, then.

He claimed he just proved it, yet not.
meanwhile, had I lied so far?

You literally did the same thing, so if you're going to call him a liar, then so are you.
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:25:32 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 12:20:52 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:52:32 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:47:47 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:44:00 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:36:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:34:47 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:12:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.

Can you prove that your God, does in fact exist?


Yes I can.

Okay, present the evidence.

You are created by God, it is the tangible evidence of God existence.

That's not evidence. I was formed because my parents had sexual intercourse, leading to my conception. Provide actual evidence please.

But your parents were created by God, via sexual intercourse process. Your parents are the tangible evidence of God existence.

There parents also had sexual intercourse leading to their conception. That isn't proof of God. How is that even proof of God's existence?

it is the proof of God, if not by God then who created your parents? your grandma?
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:27:21 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 12:21:53 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:54:21 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:50:33 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:45:37 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:40:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:37:34 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:13:36 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:09:51 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:59:39 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.
Did someone tell you your god exists without any proof?

someone told me that my God exists belongs to the proof.
I'm telling you that invisible martians exist and killed Allah, there is the proof.
what is your proof? or prove it.
I just proved it. I told you. That is what you claim is proof. You have no choice but to accept what I tell you because it's proof.

No, you didn't, liar.
well, my claim is true. and my choice is correct as well.

So your only rebuttal is that he's a liar. You're claiming that your claim is true and correct.
I'll call you a liar, just like you called him, then.

He claimed he just proved it, yet not.
meanwhile, had I lied so far?

You literally did the same thing, so if you're going to call him a liar, then so are you.

He lied, and I didn't, it is the fact.
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 12:33:20 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/27/2016 12:25:32 PM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 12:20:52 PM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:52:32 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:47:47 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:44:00 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:36:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:34:47 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/27/2016 11:12:02 AM, foxxhajti wrote:
At 8/27/2016 10:51:08 AM, uncung wrote:
At 8/26/2016 2:55:57 PM, bulproof wrote:
The existence of gods is a claim made by mankind.
Mankind has been making this claim for longer than we know.
Mankind has been making this claim about as many gods as we can poke a stick at.
The gods claimed to exist today didn't exist when mankind first claimed that gods existed.
Only mankind claims that gods exist and mankind claims that thousands of gods exist.
Could the god believers please explain why ALL of the other gods claimed by mankind to exist don't exist and why your god claimed by mankind to exist does?

why do they claim their Gods exist? ho told them so? DO they have the proof? If not then their claims arenot trustworthy.

Can you prove that your God, does in fact exist?


Yes I can.

Okay, present the evidence.

You are created by God, it is the tangible evidence of God existence.

That's not evidence. I was formed because my parents had sexual intercourse, leading to my conception. Provide actual evidence please.

But your parents were created by God, via sexual intercourse process. Your parents are the tangible evidence of God existence.

There parents also had sexual intercourse leading to their conception. That isn't proof of God. How is that even proof of God's existence?

it is the proof of God, if not by God then who created your parents? your grandma?

You are possibly an adult, do you expect me to give you a sex ed lesson? I have no intention whatsoever of explaining sexual intercourse and conception to a possibly adult man.
How babies are made: http://www.babycenter.com...
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello