Jump to topic:

Christians & Muslims don't believe in Death

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:30:14 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Ask any of them do they fear death and they will tell you no.
Ask them what death is and they will tell you it's a transition to a better life, or some twaddle.
They don't believe in death, it's what gives them a reason to live. They don't die. They can't fear something that they won't experience.
The really good thing about their denial is that they will never know they were wrong.
The cavemen were but they won't know that either.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 3:35:38 PM
At 8/26/2016 3:30:14 PM, bulproof wrote:
Ask them what death is and they will tell you it's a transition to a better life, or some twaddle.
They don't believe in death, it's what gives them a reason to live. They don't die. They can't fear something that they won't experience.
The really good thing about their denial is that they will never know they were wrong.

I fear of death.
CuriousFear
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 11:03:57 PM
We think about death all the time. Why do you think we pray? Because we know our bodies will perish and our soul will remain.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 11:21:44 PM

False, false and more falsity from the troll, but I will feed it because I love trolls just as much as degenerates. This is yet another topic I've addressed numerous times, with no sign of Bully learning or retaining, it's been close to four years now or more...

Hebrews 9
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

It's already been told to you but you cannot retain information that does not coexist with your paradigms, that is clear but just for the readers....

Yes, death is as uncomfortable for Theists as is for atheists, both must DIE, both must face inevitable physical death.
This could be painful, it could be natural there is no escaping a physical death, ALL must DIE.
When it comes to our death there is no difference between an atheist or a theist, this is a fact we all must face, and it's not a fun thought, but a reality, why would you believer otherwise? so your claim about Christians not believing in death is yet another baseless assertion. What Christian told you they won't "die"? when the scripture..... the facts of life say otherwise?

Being a Theist does not exempt anyone from a literal physical death, to die..... so not only is your Topic title false, so is your thinking...as usual.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/27/2016 6:25:28 AM
At 8/26/2016 11:21:44 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

False, false and more falsity from the troll, but I will feed it because I love trolls just as much as degenerates. This is yet another topic I've addressed numerous times, with no sign of Bully learning or retaining, it's been close to four years now or more...

Hebrews 9
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

It's already been told to you but you cannot retain information that does not coexist with your paradigms, that is clear but just for the readers....

Yes, death is as uncomfortable for Theists as is for atheists, both must DIE, both must face inevitable physical death.
This could be painful, it could be natural there is no escaping a physical death, ALL must DIE.
When it comes to our death there is no difference between an atheist or a theist, this is a fact we all must face, and it's not a fun thought, but a reality, why would you believer otherwise? so your claim about Christians not believing in death is yet another baseless assertion. What Christian told you they won't "die"? when the scripture..... the facts of life say otherwise?

Being a Theist does not exempt anyone from a literal physical death, to die..... so not only is your Topic title false, so is your thinking...as usual.

I couldn't have made my point better than you have. Well done.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin