Jump to topic:

Atheism versus Theism

sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 4:57:46 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
The problem that atheists and theists have is that neither one of them have any evidence to prove their claims. This is why their arguments can never deliver the truth.

Once you know the truth, you will realize why you can't come up with any evidence. That's because the truth is totally invisible to man and always will be.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 6:22:01 PM
At 8/28/2016 4:57:46 PM, sam_white wrote:
The problem that atheists and theists have is that neither one of them have any evidence to prove their claims. This is why their arguments can never deliver the truth.

Once you know the truth, you will realize why you can't come up with any evidence. That's because the truth is totally invisible to man and always will be.

Atheists don't make claims, BoG.
sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/28/2016 8:43:48 PM
At 8/28/2016 6:22:01 PM, desmac wrote:

Atheists don't make claims, BoG. : :

I've had many atheists tell me there is no God without any proof to back that claim.
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 12:55:26 AM
At 8/28/2016 8:43:48 PM, sam_white wrote:

I've had many atheists tell me there is no God without any proof to back that claim.

Atheists don't have to back up their claims. The BoP is on theists as per Russell's Teapot.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
Les_Rong
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 2:45:53 AM

And yet, oddly, you, a person, claim to know this truth.
sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 6:48:46 AM
At 8/29/2016 12:55:26 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 8/28/2016 8:43:48 PM, sam_white wrote:

Atheists don't have to back up their claims. The BoP is on theists as per Russell's Teapot.: :

If an atheist makes the claim, "There is no God". Either you believe this claim by an atheist or ask him for evidence to prove his claim.
sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 6:50:27 AM
At 8/29/2016 2:45:53 AM, Les_Rong wrote:

And yet, oddly, you, a person, claim to know this truth. : :

Yes. I have known the voice of God for over 36 years now and for the past 8 years, I have been testifying to ever word, vision, dream and spoken analogy that is formed in my mind via the voice of God which is computing technology that our Creator used to build a computer program called Eternal Life which we are all a part of.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 10:26:05 AM

What a load of absolute ignorant, arrogant and delusional nonsense.

Atheists are not claiming anything, they are merely refuting the baseless claims made by theists. As yet there has not been one single shred of credible evidence to support the theist claims of the existence of a creator. God and creation are beliefs only and founded on no evidence.

The "invisible truth" argument is just as non-sensical, as well as being a convenient cop-out for theists to keep the dream alive.
sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 10:33:31 AM
At 8/29/2016 10:26:05 AM, Willows wrote:

Atheists are not claiming anything, they are merely refuting the baseless claims made by theists. As yet there has not been one single shred of credible evidence to support the theist claims of the existence of a creator. God and creation are beliefs only and founded on no evidence.

I have met MANY people who claim to be atheists say this, "There is no God". I simply ask them to provide evidence to back up their claim.

The "invisible truth" argument is just as non-sensical, as well as being a convenient cop-out for theists to keep the dream alive. : :

The Truth is totally invisible to the characters that come alive because of it. Once you know the Truth, then you will learn how you're created.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 12:51:20 PM
At 8/29/2016 10:33:31 AM, sam_white wrote:

I have met MANY people who claim to be atheists say this, "There is no God". I simply ask them to provide evidence to back up their claim.
You perhaps need to come down off your cloud for a while and realise that refuting a claim is not making a claim. You are the one making the ridiculous claim and refuse to back it up.
The "invisible truth" argument is just as non-sensical, as well as being a convenient cop-out for theists to keep the dream alive. : :

The Truth is totally invisible to the characters that come alive because of it. Once you know the Truth, then you will learn how you're created.
Absolute nonsense. You can continue to arrogantly assert your "Truth" nonsense for as long as you like but most people will see it for what it is worth, you are only kidding yourself.
sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 1:58:04 PM
At 8/29/2016 12:51:20 PM, Willows wrote:

You perhaps need to come down off your cloud for a while and realise that refuting a claim is not making a claim. You are the one making the ridiculous claim and refuse to back it up. : :

You need to understand that when an atheist tells me, "There is no God", I either ignore that thought, ask him for evidence to support his claim or believe his claim. I usually ignore that thought and teach the atheist that we were created as characters in a simulation program. This usually gets them distracted from the name "God" and they begin to listen to the gospel I preach to them. The Gospel is the knowledge that flows from the computing technology that our Creator used to speak his simulation program into existence.

It makes no difference to me whether you believe this fact or not. I usually tell the atheist or whoever comes to me to listen to the gospel that they will know the voice of God in Paradise and not to worry about whether they believe me or not.

Absolute nonsense. You can continue to arrogantly assert your "Truth" nonsense for as long as you like but most people will see it for what it is worth, you are only kidding yourself. : :

You simply were not chosen to believe the knowledge I share with chosen believers.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 2:01:41 PM
At 8/29/2016 1:58:04 PM, sam_white wrote:

You perhaps need to come down off your cloud for a while and realise that refuting a claim is not making a claim. You are the one making the ridiculous claim and refuse to back it up. : :

You need to understand that when an atheist tells me, "There is no God", I either ignore that thought, ask him for evidence to support his claim or believe his claim. I usually ignore that thought and teach the atheist that we were created as characters in a simulation program. This usually gets them distracted from the name "God" and they begin to listen to the gospel I preach to them. The Gospel is the knowledge that flows from the computing technology that our Creator used to speak his simulation program into existence.

It makes no difference to me whether you believe this fact or not. I usually tell the atheist or whoever comes to me to listen to the gospel that they will know the voice of God in Paradise and not to worry about whether they believe me or not.

Absolute nonsense. You can continue to arrogantly assert your "Truth" nonsense for as long as you like but most people will see it for what it is worth, you are only kidding yourself. : :

You simply were not chosen to believe the knowledge I share with chosen believers.

And you are stupid beyond belief.
sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 2:03:14 PM
At 8/29/2016 2:01:41 PM, Willows wrote:
At 8/29/2016 1:58:04 PM, sam_white wrote:

And you are stupid beyond belief. : :

If you define stupid in the same way Christians define faith, then you will remain confused by your beliefs.