Jump to topic:

Michio Kaku once atheist now theist.

johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 2:28:50 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence", he affirmed. "Believe me, everything that we call chance today won"t make sense anymore."

"To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance."

http://www.scienceworldreport.com...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 2:31:20 PM
At 8/29/2016 2:28:50 PM, johnlubba wrote:
"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence", he affirmed. "Believe me, everything that we call chance today won"t make sense anymore."

"To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance."

Jehosophat the trimarine now a dinghy.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 2:36:49 PM

That's his privilege. ;-)
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 2:49:54 PM

http://www.scienceworldreport.com... : :

Only through the gospel ( voice of God ) can a created man experience this kind of knowledge. The gospel I preach teaches you everything you need to know about how we're created, about what Satan and the Beast is about, how the first part of the simulation program will end and how God's characters will experience life in the next part of the program called the New Heaven and Earth.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 2:52:52 PM

Further on down the page we find this:

"So does this mean that he believes in the omnipotence of God? Yes, and no. Despite his theory of an intelligence being the maker of the universe, he may also be referring to Spinosa's God, which is a sort of deitification of the laws of the universe itself. This is the kind of God that Einstein also concluded years before."
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 3:04:12 PM
At 8/29/2016 2:52:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

"So does this mean that he believes in the omnipotence of God? Yes, and no. Despite his theory of an intelligence being the maker of the universe, he may also be referring to Spinosa's God, which is a sort of deitification of the laws of the universe itself. This is the kind of God that Einstein also concluded years before." : :

That's right. The religious gods are imaginary one's they get from reading books. The only way to learn exactly how we're created is to listen to the computing technology that was used to create everything we experience. In fact, the computing technology, codes and language our Creator used were so awesome that we actually believed we were real people but because of the latest knowledge that has entered some minds of men, we no longer can view ourselves as material objects living on a real material planet called Earth.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 3:08:33 PM

"So does this mean that he believes in the omnipotence of God? Yes, and no. Despite his theory of an intelligence being the maker of the universe, he may also be referring to Spinosa's God, which is a sort of deitification of the laws of the universe itself. This is the kind of God that Einstein also concluded years before."

That's a key point.

Before theists get too happy, they should remember that even believers in Spinosa's God think that human sacrifice to erase wrongs, Noah's flood and the Bible in general are ridiculous ideas.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 3:10:06 PM
At 8/29/2016 3:04:12 PM, sam_white wrote:

"So does this mean that he believes in the omnipotence of God? Yes, and no. Despite his theory of an intelligence being the maker of the universe, he may also be referring to Spinosa's God, which is a sort of deitification of the laws of the universe itself. This is the kind of God that Einstein also concluded years before." : :

That's right. The religious gods are imaginary one's they get from reading books. The only way to learn exactly how we're created is to listen to the computing technology that was used to create everything we experience. In fact, the computing technology, codes and language our Creator used were so awesome that we actually believed we were real people but because of the latest knowledge that has entered some minds of men, we no longer can view ourselves as material objects living on a real material planet called Earth.

And just how exactly do you listen to the "computing technology"? Please be specific.
UUU
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 3:25:15 PM
God of Spinoza.. *sniff*

If anyone is interested, I can show you how this is nothing but a reductive concept of what was known to eastern seers thousands of years ago.
sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 3:31:20 PM
At 8/29/2016 3:10:06 PM, matt8800 wrote:

And just how exactly do you listen to the "computing technology"? Please be specific.

Only certain characters within the simulation we're involved in are chosen to hear spoken words in their mind to begin a long journey with the technology that was used to speak those words in their mind. I happen to be the last one used for that purpose.

Here's an interview I had with a friend of mine a couple of months ago. It would be easier for you to listen to me speak about this but only the first hour of it. https://www.youtube.com...

The rest of the interview was a group of his other friends who were trying to dispute the fact that I was used for our Creator's purpose to reveal knowledge about how we're created. A couple of them listened and accepted some of the knowledge but if you're not chosen, you will reject it completely.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 3:38:43 PM
At 8/29/2016 3:31:20 PM, sam_white wrote:

Only certain characters within the simulation we're involved in are chosen to hear spoken words in their mind to begin a long journey with the technology that was used to speak those words in their mind. I happen to be the last one used for that purpose.

Here's an interview I had with a friend of mine a couple of months ago. It would be easier for you to listen to me speak about this but only the first hour of it. https://www.youtube.com...

The rest of the interview was a group of his other friends who were trying to dispute the fact that I was used for our Creator's purpose to reveal knowledge about how we're created. A couple of them listened and accepted some of the knowledge but if you're not chosen, you will reject it completely.

Every cult leader that has ever existed makes the same claim. I'm not going to waste any more time answering any of your responses unless you can present direct evidence. If I felt compelled to answer every person with ridiculous claims, I wouldn't be able to walk past any mentally ill homeless person without being delayed.
sam_white
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 3:40:27 PM
At 8/29/2016 3:38:43 PM, matt8800 wrote:

Every cult leader that has ever existed makes the same claim. I'm not going to waste any more time answering any of your responses unless you can present direct evidence. If I felt compelled to answer every person with ridiculous claims, I wouldn't be able to walk past any mentally ill homeless person without being delayed. : :

If you were chosen to listen to the technology that gives you life experiences, then you would have obeyed it's command to watch the interview.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 3:46:12 PM

Which means he believes in an intelligence behind the creation of the universe but just does not affiliate it with any religion.

Still, he rejects atheism and accepts a God as the creator.
Xacto
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 4:09:49 PM
At 8/29/2016 3:46:12 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Which means he believes in an intelligence behind the creation of the universe but just does not affiliate it with any religion.

Still, he rejects atheism and accepts a God as the creator. : :

I was an atheist until I heard these spoken words in my mind, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". It took another 28 1/2 years before that voice finally got me to start writing and speaking the words that it placed in my mind. That's how I learned how we were created.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 4:26:18 PM

Sorry to put a downer on it but, Kaku has NEVER been an atheist.

http://hollowverse.com...
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 4:54:07 PM
At 8/29/2016 4:26:18 PM, desmac wrote:

He confessed with his own mouth that he doesn't see any evidence for God where he was a moderator in the debate between Dawkins and Craig and others.

It's here

https://www.youtube.com...
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 4:57:35 PM

Actually he was a speaker not a moderator, but anyway try listening between 106 and 112, I believe this is where he mentions his side for the atheist argument.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 4:59:30 PM

He never says that in the article.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 5:04:10 PM
At 8/29/2016 4:59:30 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

It's self evident isn't it.

By declaring a belief in God, you by default shun atheism.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 5:06:12 PM
At 8/29/2016 5:04:10 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Perhaps, but he didn't claim to reject atheism and accept a God as the creator.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 5:10:10 PM
At 8/29/2016 3:38:43 PM, matt8800 wrote:

Every cult leader that has ever existed makes the same claim. I'm not going to waste any more time answering any of your responses unless you can present direct evidence. If I felt compelled to answer every person with ridiculous claims, I wouldn't be able to walk past any mentally ill homeless person without being delayed.

He IS a mentally-ill homeless person, dude.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 5:10:14 PM
At 8/29/2016 4:57:35 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Actually he was a speaker not a moderator, but anyway try listening between 106 and 112, I believe this is where he mentions his side for the atheist argument.

At no point does he claim to be an atheist. He expounded what he mostly does in his public statements, a deistic outlook.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 5:10:35 PM
At 8/29/2016 5:06:12 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

He claims to believe in God, Which is the opposite of atheism, you can't have both.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 5:21:38 PM
At 8/29/2016 5:10:35 PM, johnlubba wrote:

He claims to believe in God, Which is the opposite of atheism, you can't have both.

He has NEVER claimed to be an atheist.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 5:22:01 PM
At 8/29/2016 5:10:14 PM, desmac wrote:

At no point does he claim to be an atheist. He expounded what he mostly does in his public statements, a deistic outlook.

i'll find the exact moment where he confesses he see's no reason to believe in God when I get home, I have no audio on this computer but I remember him clearly saying this.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 5:24:10 PM
At 8/29/2016 5:22:01 PM, johnlubba wrote:

i'll find the exact moment where he confesses he see's no reason to believe in God when I get home, I have no audio on this computer but I remember him clearly saying this.

You will need to search long and hard to find any reverence to Professor Kaku being an atheist.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 5:27:59 PM
At 8/29/2016 5:24:10 PM, desmac wrote:
At 8/29/2016 5:22:01 PM, johnlubba wrote:

You will need to search long and hard to find any reverence to Professor Kaku being an atheist.

Ok we will see.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 5:29:11 PM

I would be happy to agree with you John, if the article actually stated he believes in God, , but it doesn't, then we have to find out, which God he believes in...
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 5:33:00 PM
At 8/29/2016 5:29:11 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I would be happy to agree with you John, if the article actually stated he believes in God, , but it doesn't, then we have to find out, which God he believes in...

Dan what exactly do you think an intelligence that created the universe is?

Does it matter which God?

Just believing in a creator of the universe is enough to make him a believer in God, isn't it.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 5:44:43 PM
At 8/29/2016 5:33:00 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 8/29/2016 5:29:11 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Dan what exactly do you think an intelligence that created the universe is?

Does it matter which God?

Just believing in a creator of the universe is enough to make him a believer in God, isn't it.

As he always has.