Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Mohammad's name typographically like Jesus'

Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 10:33:32 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At least, typographically, Mohammad's name in Arabic is very similar to Jesus' name in Syriac. Check this image(http://i.imgur.com...) against Mohammad written in Arabic(http://www.joaoleitao.com...).

The Qur'an has plagiarised a lot of Syriac and Hebrew sources (even secondary ones written by Rabbis who were clear that they were just speculating) and used some of their foreign words (even when the Arabic equivalent was available and when it confused companions who tried to write dicitonaties (e.g Ibn Massoud, the prophet's companion not knowing what "hanaan" (assyrian aramaic) meant when the Arabic equivalent "3atefa" or compassion was available). And so it's reasonable to think that Mohammad (who's actual name is Qithm Bn Abdallat and not Mohammad Bn Abduallah) saw Jesus' name in Syriac writing and went for the Arabic word that seemed typographically similar. This could a typographical coincidence. But it makes you think so I felt I needed to share it.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:01:29 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/29/2016 10:33:32 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At least, typographically, Mohammad's name in Arabic is very similar to Jesus' name in Syriac. Check this image(http://i.imgur.com...) against Mohammad written in Arabic(http://www.joaoleitao.com...).

The Qur'an has plagiarised a lot of Syriac and Hebrew sources (even secondary ones written by Rabbis who were clear that they were just speculating) and used some of their foreign words (even when the Arabic equivalent was available and when it confused companions who tried to write dicitonaties (e.g Ibn Massoud, the prophet's companion not knowing what "hanaan" (assyrian aramaic) meant when the Arabic equivalent "3atefa" or compassion was available). And so it's reasonable to think that Mohammad (who's actual name is Qithm Bn Abdallat and not Mohammad Bn Abduallah) saw Jesus' name in Syriac writing and went for the Arabic word that seemed typographically similar. This could a typographical coincidence. But it makes you think so I felt I needed to share it.

Muhammed was a child molesting, plagiarizing psychopathic dingo gobbling clown.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,754
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 1:19:18 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/29/2016 10:33:32 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At least, typographically, Mohammad's name in Arabic is very similar to Jesus' name in Syriac. Check this image(http://i.imgur.com...) against Mohammad written in Arabic(http://www.joaoleitao.com...).

The Qur'an has plagiarised a lot of Syriac and Hebrew sources (even secondary ones written by Rabbis who were clear that they were just speculating) and used some of their foreign words (even when the Arabic equivalent was available and when it confused companions who tried to write dicitonaties (e.g Ibn Massoud, the prophet's companion not knowing what "hanaan" (assyrian aramaic) meant when the Arabic equivalent "3atefa" or compassion was available). And so it's reasonable to think that Mohammad (who's actual name is Qithm Bn Abdallat and not Mohammad Bn Abduallah) saw Jesus' name in Syriac writing and went for the Arabic word that seemed typographically similar. This could a typographical coincidence. But it makes you think so I felt I needed to share it.

Response: Now all you need is some actual evidence to back it up. Since you've presented none, your point is invalid and without merit.
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 1:23:10 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/30/2016 1:19:18 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 8/29/2016 10:33:32 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At least, typographically, Mohammad's name in Arabic is very similar to Jesus' name in Syriac. Check this image(http://i.imgur.com...) against Mohammad written in Arabic(http://www.joaoleitao.com...).

The Qur'an has plagiarised a lot of Syriac and Hebrew sources (even secondary ones written by Rabbis who were clear that they were just speculating) and used some of their foreign words (even when the Arabic equivalent was available and when it confused companions who tried to write dicitonaties (e.g Ibn Massoud, the prophet's companion not knowing what "hanaan" (assyrian aramaic) meant when the Arabic equivalent "3atefa" or compassion was available). And so it's reasonable to think that Mohammad (who's actual name is Qithm Bn Abdallat and not Mohammad Bn Abduallah) saw Jesus' name in Syriac writing and went for the Arabic word that seemed typographically similar. This could a typographical coincidence. But it makes you think so I felt I needed to share it.

Response: Now all you need is some actual evidence to back it up. Since you've presented none, your point is invalid and without merit.

Evidence for what? This is like your one and only knee-jerk response in these threads. I'm posting something speculative that makes me wonder. I'm not pushing forth an argument to have burden of proof. Consider it a hypothesis with no evidence. Am I allowed to have one and share it with others? Yes. Now do us all a favor and go away.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,754
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 1:35:00 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/30/2016 1:23:10 AM, Roukezian wrote:

Evidence for what? This is like your one and only knee-jerk response in these threads. I'm posting something speculative that makes me wonder. I'm not pushing forth an argument to have burden of proof. Consider it a hypothesis with no evidence. Am I allowed to have one and share it with others? Yes. Now do us all a favor and go away.

Response: This is a debate forum, which means an expected argument is supposed to back your claim. So no, you don't have to out forth an argument. Just like I don't have to point out the fact that your claim is idiotic, but I do anyway.

No do yourself a favor and save yourself from further embarrassment.
thedynasty139
Posts: 160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 1:38:36 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Thanks for the laugh mate. Really needed it. Nearly lost it at "qithm bin abdalat" or whatever. Keep doing your thing mang.