Jump to topic:

Creation by computing technology.

YUO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 5:14:22 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Our Creator used very advanced computing technology to speak a simulation program into existence.

In order for our Creator to reveal this knowledge, he needed to create a program called the Beast within his simulation that would influence chosen characters to build objects with their human hands. The Beast then, is information that is processed by this advanced computing technology and fed into the minds of characters called architects, inventors, artists, musicians, etc. and any character who gets thoughts, words and images in their minds that have never been built before.

The "mark of the Beast" on the forehead as described in the biblical book of Revelation, is the information that is processed by the technology in the minds of men. These ideas to build objects in their minds are then built with human hands, thus the "mark of the Beast" on the hands described in the same book of Revelation. That's why 666 is the identification number of the characters in the simulation program who are influenced by the Beast, which is most of the characters in the simulation.

The only way for our Creator to reveal how he created us was to get his characters to eventually build computer technology that we are using today. It wasn't until this computing technology had a believer tell me to check out IBM's Watson on the internet that I finally learned how our Creator could speak his simulation program into existence.

Once I learned that IBM's Watson is a robot looking computer with voice recognition/research engine technology to help doctors and other professional characters look for knowledge from the stored thoughts of all the computer programmers who coded those thoughts into stored information on computer servers connected together called the internet, I finally figured out that the voice of God that I have known for over 36 years was nothing but computing technology called the Word.

This computing technology that our Creator used to create his simulation program has many biblical names describing it such as the word of the Lord, voice of the Lord, the Word, word of God, voice of God, Son of God, Messiah, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Light of men, Holy Spirit, and "My Servant David" in the following prophecy;

Ezekiel 37
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.

There will be an end to the first part of the simulation program we're involved in. All the inhabitants ( characters ) that can be observed and think they are real people will be burned up with information called Fire of God. This means that our Creator planned to DELETE the information called, "The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil" which contains information called Satan and the Beast.

In the next part of the simulation program, we will only be influenced by the Tree of Life, which is another name for the computing technology that gives us life in the simulation program.

God bless all those who are chosen during the first part of the program who can hear his voice and believe it to be true.

Saint Brad
YUO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 5:57:19 PM
Here are a few prophecies that back up this knowledge I've been sharing in this post;

The Word that gives God's characters life experiences cannot be burned up in the fire of God and the flood waters cannot destroy it. Created man is called "Jacob" and the formed inhabitants who are visible to man is called "Israel" in the following prophecy:

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

The remnant of Israel ( inhabitants ) of this generation will be destroyed and a new generation ( remnant of Israel ) will awaken in the New Heaven and Earth which is the next part of the simulation program we're involved in.

Ecclesiastes 1
4: A generation goes, and a generation comes, but the earth remains for ever.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 8:06:17 PM
At 8/30/2016 5:57:19 PM, YUO wrote:
Here are a few prophecies that back up this knowledge I've been sharing in this post;

The Word that gives God's characters life experiences cannot be burned up in the fire of God and the flood waters cannot destroy it. Created man is called "Jacob" and the formed inhabitants who are visible to man is called "Israel" in the following prophecy:

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
2: When you pass through the waters I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.

The remnant of Israel ( inhabitants ) of this generation will be destroyed and a new generation ( remnant of Israel ) will awaken in the New Heaven and Earth which is the next part of the simulation program we're involved in.

Ecclesiastes 1

So the bible is the Word which is the simulation program and prophesies are the events in the simulation program which can be found in the verses dealing with prophesies. Because the people did not know or have computers the bible was their link to the simulation program.But now that computer technology is becoming common, the simulation program can be followed without the printed text in the Bible.

But what is your role? You are not a biblical scholar. You are not a computer programmer or even a science major. You are not even an educator. Are you suggesting everyone should be computer literate? That is already happening. Even the days of saints and prophets are over. You are obsolete, Brad.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 8:35:14 PM
At 8/30/2016 5:14:22 PM, YUO wrote:
Our Creator used very advanced computing technology to speak a simulation program into existence.

In order for our Creator to reveal this knowledge, he needed to create a program called the Beast within his simulation that would influence chosen characters to build objects with their human hands. The Beast then, is information that is processed by this advanced computing technology and fed into the minds of characters called architects, inventors, artists, musicians, etc. and any character who gets thoughts, words and images in their minds that have never been built before.

The "mark of the Beast" on the forehead as described in the biblical book of Revelation, is the information that is processed by the technology in the minds of men. These ideas to build objects in their minds are then built with human hands, thus the "mark of the Beast" on the hands described in the same book of Revelation. That's why 666 is the identification number of the characters in the simulation program who are influenced by the Beast, which is most of the characters in the simulation.

The only way for our Creator to reveal how he created us was to get his characters to eventually build computer technology that we are using today. It wasn't until this computing technology had a believer tell me to check out IBmM's Watson on the internet that I finally learned how our Creator could speak his simulation program into existence.

Oh so god didnt tell you these things, you figured it out for yourself?

Once I learned that IBM's Watson is a robot looking computer with voice recognition/research engine technology to help doctors and other professional characters look for knowledge from the stored thoughts of all the computer programmers who coded those thoughts into stored information on computer servers connected together called the internet, I finally figured out that the voice of God that I have known for over 36 years was nothing but computing technology called the Word.

This computing technology that our Creator used to create his simulation program has many biblical names describing it such as the word of the Lord, voice of the Lord, the Word, word of God, voice of God, Son of God, Messiah, Breath of Life, Tree of Life, Light of men, Holy Spirit, and "My Servant David" in the following prophecy;

Ezekiel 37
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.

There will be an end to the first part of the simulation program we're involved in. All the inhabitants ( characters ) that can be observed and think they are real people will be burned up with information called Fire of God. This means that our Creator planned to DELETE the information called, "The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil" which contains information called Satan and the Beast.

In the next part of the simulation program, we will only be influenced by the Tree of Life, which is another name for the computing technology that gives us life in the simulation program.

God bless all those who are chosen during the first part of the program who can hear his voice and believe it to be true.

Saint Brad
YUO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 8:39:31 PM
At 8/30/2016 8:06:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Isaiah 43

Ecclesiastes 1

So the bible is the Word which is the simulation program and prophesies are the events in the simulation program which can be found in the verses dealing with prophesies. Because the people did not know or have computers the bible was their link to the simulation program.But now that computer technology is becoming common, the simulation program can be followed without the printed text in the Bible.

But what is your role? You are not a biblical scholar. You are not a computer programmer or even a science major. You are not even an educator. Are you suggesting everyone should be computer literate? That is already happening. Even the days of saints and prophets are over. You are obsolete, Brad. : :

You are too stupid to understand.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 9:24:23 PM
At 8/30/2016 8:39:31 PM, YUO wrote:
At 8/30/2016 8:06:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Isaiah 43

Ecclesiastes 1

But what is your role? You are not a biblical scholar. You are not a computer programmer or even a science major. You are not even an educator. Are you suggesting everyone should be computer literate? That is already happening. Even the days of saints and prophets are over. You are obsolete, Brad. : :

You are too stupid to understand.

But what is your role? You are not a biblical scholar. You are not a computer programmer or even a science major. You are not even an educator. Are you suggesting everyone should be computer literate? That is already happening. Even the days of saints and prophets are over. You are obsolete, Brad.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 9:26:59 PM
At 8/30/2016 8:35:14 PM, janesix wrote:

The only way for our Creator to reveal how he created us was to get his characters to eventually build computer technology that we are using today. It wasn't until this computing technology had a believer tell me to check out IBmM's Watson on the internet that I finally learned how our Creator could speak his simulation program into existence.

Ezekiel 37

Saint Brad

"Oh so god didnt tell you these things, you figured it out for yourself?"

+, Nice!!!
Pbody
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 10:24:44 AM
At 8/30/2016 9:26:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Ezekiel 37

Saint Brad

+, Nice!!! : :

You have no way of knowing how the technology that our Creator used to speak his simulation program into existence reveals the knowledge about how we're created or his future plans. All of us saints who testify to this knowledge slowly learn everything our Creator wants us to know through the words we have to write and speak, visions, dreams, spoken analogies and by using other believers to give us bits of information to reveal more knowledge.

You Hari aren't used for anything but to instigate trouble in the minds of men. They're called TROLLS in forums like these.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 5:16:22 PM
At 8/31/2016 10:24:44 AM, Pbody wrote:
At 8/30/2016 9:26:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Ezekiel 37

Saint Brad

+, Nice!!! : :

You have no way of knowing how the technology that our Creator used to speak his simulation program into existence reveals the knowledge about how we're created or his future plans. All of us saints who testify to this knowledge slowly learn everything our Creator wants us to know through the words we have to write and speak, visions, dreams, spoken analogies and by using other believers to give us bits of information to reveal more knowledge.

You Hari aren't used for anything but to instigate trouble in the minds of men. They're called TROLLS in forums like these.

The only information you are revealing is the same scriptures that are quoted by Christians. Computer technology is not a revelation. That is the technology even kids are familiar with. God speaks directly to people.without the aid of gadgets and digital devices. Get an education.