Jump to topic:

Is Preterism partial lies or full lies?

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 6:19:42 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Before one can believe Jesus, they should consider seriously why those who were close and dear to him doubted him. Did Jesus really fulfill the prophesies or died trying?

John began to have doubts about Jesus being the promised one right at the beginning of Jesus's ministry.

Matthew 11:3 to ask him, "Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?"

John proved at the very start Jesus was a liar. According to Malachi the last prophet in the OT Elijah was to come before the Messiah. When the people asked Jesus: Where is Elijah? Jesus replied John IS Elijah, the Elijah that was to come.

Jesus said John IS Elijah.
Matthew 11:14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.

Jesus went on to say John is Elijah , but that the people did not recognize Elijah and killed him. Firstly. The people did not kill John/Elijah , Herod beheaded John to please his daughter who dance for him, but she did it for her mother who was upset with John. Secondly John denied he was Elijah. Thus proving Jesus lied and that from the beginning Jesus could not have fulfilled even the first sign given my Malachi. Elijah was to come first!!

Jesus said John is Elijah whom they did not recognize.

Matthew 17:12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer .

John denies he is Elijah.

John 1:21 They asked him, "Then who are you? Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" He answered, "No." -

Why Jews don't believe in Jesus?
Jews do not accept Jesus as the messiah because:

1. Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
2. Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
3. Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.
4. Jewish belief is based on national revelation.

http://www.aish.com...
PGA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:57:31 PM
At 8/31/2016 6:19:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You wanted me to stick to one subject but you have many subjects here.

Before one can believe Jesus, they should consider seriously why those who were close and dear to him doubted him.

They should also consider that His disciples went out after His resurrection and changed the world.

Did Jesus really fulfill the prophesies or died trying?

He fulfilled every one of them before A.D. 70 concerning this people. After His resurrection to A.D. 70 what was left to be fulfilled were fulfilled.

John began to have doubts about Jesus being the promised one right at the beginning of Jesus's ministry.

He had doubts because he started to look at Jesus in the same manner that many of these OT people at the time looked at Him. They were looking for a geopolitical conqueror, one who would physically conquer their Roman oppressors.

Matthew 11:3 to ask him, "Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?"

And Jesus told John's disciples to tell him all that He was doing in fulfillment of OT prophecy. Who else could heal the sick, make the lame leap, preach the Good News to those without hope?

John proved at the very start Jesus was a liar.

John did no such thing. You build your theology on aberrant teaching and you can't see anything else.

According to Malachi the last prophet in the OT Elijah was to come before the Messiah. When the people asked Jesus: Where is Elijah? Jesus replied John IS Elijah, the Elijah that was to come.

According to Malachi God was to send a messenger before the great and terrible day of the Lord.

Malachi 3:3 "Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming," says the Lord of hosts. 2 "But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner"s fire and like fullers" soap. 3 He will sit as a smelter and purifier of silver, and He will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver, so that they may present to the Lord offerings in righteousness.

In Matthew 3 we see John the Baptist coming before the Lord Jesus Christ appears. He even quotes from Isaiah the prophet (Isaiah 40:3) concerning himself and this Messiah.

John is preparing the way for this Messiah.

4 "For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace; and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff; and the day that is coming will set them ablaze," says the Lord of hosts, "so that it will leave them neither root nor branch."

This is the same teaching that John expands upon. Look at the similarities:

Mal: "the day is coming...the day that is coming"
Matt: ""Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."...who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"

These verses speak of wrath.

Mal: "burning like a furnace"
Matt: "thrown into the fire...with unquenchable fire"

Mal: "all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff"
Matt: 12 His winnowing fork is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear His threshing floor; and He will gather His wheat into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."

Mal: "it will leave them neither root nor branch"
Matt: 10 The axe is already laid at the root of the trees; therefore every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

You have to ignore everything John spoke of in Matthew 3 to say that Jesus is a liar. It is you who are lying and denying here.

5 "Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord. 6 He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse."

That great and terrible day came in judgment of these people in A.D. 70. John the Baptist starts his ministry by preaching to these OT people to flee from the coming wrath, the wrath that was coming to them shortly. The axe was already at the root.
Jesus came to turn the hearts of this people back to God before the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord came in which Jesus came in judgment upon this generation.

These are Scriptures you continually talk over in trying to make a point that is not supported by Scripture. You never address these points. You just gloss over them in your ignorant mishandling of Scripture.

Mal: 6 He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse.
Matt: 5 Then Jerusalem was going out to him, and all Judea and all the district around the Jordan; 6 and they were being baptized by him in the Jordan River, as they confessed their sins.

They were going out to John in repentance. John was restoring the hearts of the people so that God would not smite them and their land. Even the Pharisees were coming out to repent. He asks them "who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"

Matthew 11:14 And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.

Jesus went on to say John is Elijah , but that the people did not recognize Elijah and killed him. Firstly. The people did not kill John/Elijah , Herod beheaded John to please his daughter who dance for him, but she did it for her mother who was upset with John. Secondly John denied he was Elijah. Thus proving Jesus lied and that from the beginning Jesus could not have fulfilled even the first sign given my Malachi. Elijah was to come first!!

First you do not recognize that John came in the spirit and POWER of Elijah.

Luke 1:17
It is he who will go as a forerunner before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers back to the children, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous, so as to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."

Malachi 4:5 "Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord. 6 He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse."

The angel Gabriel tells John's father this. He refers to Malachi 4:6 in Luke 1:17. You go to great lengths to make your theology fit Scripture when it does not fit at all. You keep switching the definitions and teachings by reading into them things they do not teach.

Matthew 17:12 But I tell you, Elijah has already come, and they did not recognize him, but have done to him everything they wished. In the same way the Son of Man is going to suffer .

And John WAS.

John 1:21 They asked him, "Then who are you? Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" He answered, "No." -

God's WORD says otherwise, no matter what John said here.

He fufilled every one of their prophecies.

He embodied every one of the over three hundred of them.

No, they are not. Jesus uses the Septuagint and those who write of Him continually say "It was written" and apply the fulfillment to Jesus.

Not always. It depends on the context.

Peter
touchet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 3:17:11 PM
At 9/2/2016 2:57:31 PM, PGA wrote:

Before one can believe Jesus, they should consider seriously why those who were close and dear to him doubted him.

They should also consider that His disciples went out after His resurrection and changed the world.

He fulfilled every one of them before A.D. 70 concerning this people. After His resurrection to A.D. 70 what was left to be fulfilled were fulfilled. : :

This is the biggest lie that is going around in Christianity today. Most of the biblical prophecies are yet to be fulfilled until the Old Heaven and Earth have passed away. We're still experiencing the Old Covenant veil that has hidden the Tree of Life that only a few chosen ones know about.

You are a false prophet who has listened to other false prophets and believe their lies. They have no idea what the biblical prophecies are about because they have never heard the voice of God and obeyed his commandments which is the only way to the Truth.
PGA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 3:41:49 PM
At 9/2/2016 3:17:11 PM, touchet wrote:

He fulfilled every one of them before A.D. 70 concerning this people. After His resurrection to A.D. 70 what was left to be fulfilled were fulfilled. : :

This is the biggest lie that is going around in Christianity today. Most of the biblical prophecies are yet to be fulfilled until the Old Heaven and Earth have passed away. We're still experiencing the Old Covenant veil that has hidden the Tree of Life that only a few chosen ones know about.

You are a false prophet who has listened to other false prophets and believe their lies. They have no idea what the biblical prophecies are about because they have never heard the voice of God and obeyed his commandments which is the only way to the Truth.

54 years old now Bog, you false and deceptive teacher. You are getting younger!

Peter
touchet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 3:56:43 PM
At 9/2/2016 3:41:49 PM, PGA wrote:

54 years old now Bog, you false and deceptive teacher. You are getting younger!

Peter : :

I've been around since the beginning of time Peter. A number isn't very important to Me. You will know Me in Paradise when you awaken in your new bodies as promised in the book of Ezekiel.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 4:06:25 PM

You are a false prophet who has listened to other false prophets and believe their lies. They have no idea what the biblical prophecies are about .....

THIS, from a fella who knows so pitifully little about prophesy that he "prophesied" his own assassination ... at a certain place .... by certain people ... using a certain gun ... firing into a certain place ... by a certain date -- and every bit of it was WRONG? Brad, you can't be trusted to tell the truth on here. You can't be trusted to relay the words of God. You can't be trusted as far as future events. In fact, you can't be trusted regarding present and past events. Truth is: you simply can't be trusted at all.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
touchet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 4:16:35 PM
At 9/2/2016 4:06:25 PM, annanicole wrote:

You are a false prophet who has listened to other false prophets and believe their lies. They have no idea what the biblical prophecies are about .....

THIS, from a fella who knows so pitifully little about prophesy that he "prophesied" his own assassination ... at a certain place .... by certain people ... using a certain gun ... firing into a certain place ... by a certain date -- and every bit of it was WRONG? Brad, you can't be trusted to tell the truth on here. You can't be trusted to relay the words of God. You can't be trusted as far as future events. In fact, you can't be trusted regarding present and past events. Truth is: you simply can't be trusted at all. : :

Satan and the Beast are names of the information that gives life experiences to all God's people. Christ is the information that reveals everything that our Creator wanted me to know before the body that's writing this post has been killed. It was information called Satan that temporarily deceived me as one last humbling experience that i had to endure out of the many humbling experiences that it took to get me ready to begin testifying to the words, visions, dreams and spoken analogies that formed in my mind via the voice of God that I've known ever since December 7th, 1979.

You have never heard the voice of God, Anna, so you have no idea what us saints have to go through in order to be used by our Creator to reveal how we're created and what the voice of God is that all the biblical prophecies are about. Now I know the voice of God is computing technology that our Creator used to speak commands into to create a simulation program called Eternal Life. You are not a part of this revelation during this first age but after you experience your body dying in this age, you will awaken in new bodies in Paradise ( New Heaven and Earth ) and then you will learn who you really are. You are not who you think your are, Anna.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 4:33:32 PM
At 9/2/2016 4:16:35 PM, touchet wrote:

THIS, from a fella who knows so pitifully little about prophesy that he "prophesied" his own assassination ... at a certain place .... by certain people ... using a certain gun ... firing into a certain place ... by a certain date -- and every bit of it was WRONG? Brad, you can't be trusted to tell the truth on here. You can't be trusted to relay the words of God. You can't be trusted as far as future events. In fact, you can't be trusted regarding present and past events. Truth is: you simply can't be trusted at all. : :

Satan and the Beast are names of the information that gives life experiences to all God's people. Christ is the information that reveals everything that our Creator wanted me to know before the body that's writing this post has been killed. It was information called Satan that temporarily deceived me as one last humbling experience that i had to endure out of the many humbling experiences that it took to get me ready to begin testifying to the words, visions, dreams and spoken analogies that formed in my mind via the voice of God that I've known ever since December 7th, 1979.

You have never heard the voice of God, Anna, so .....

Sooooo .... that makes two of us. You haven't heard anything either, Brad. You've sat right here and told us that you lied about the whole thing.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 4:38:50 PM
Before one can believe Jesus, they should consider seriously why those who were close and dear to him doubted him. Did Jesus really fulfill the prophesies or died trying?

John proved at the very start Jesus was a liar. According to Malachi the last prophet in the OT Elijah was to come before the Messiah. When the people asked Jesus: Where is Elijah? Jesus replied John IS Elijah, the Elijah that was to come.

the messianic Jews must be confused...
PGA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 4:48:57 PM

THIS, from a fella who knows so pitifully little about prophesy that he "prophesied" his own assassination ... at a certain place .... by certain people ... using a certain gun ... firing into a certain place ... by a certain date -- and every bit of it was WRONG? Brad, you can't be trusted to tell the truth on here. You can't be trusted to relay the words of God. You can't be trusted as far as future events. In fact, you can't be trusted regarding present and past events. Truth is: you simply can't be trusted at all.

I like how his age varies as he takes on a new deceptive identity to try and pull the wool over the eyes of others with his false teaching, which he refuses to repent of.

Peter
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 4:52:02 PM
At 9/2/2016 4:48:57 PM, PGA wrote:

I like how his age varies as he takes on a new deceptive identity to try and pull the wool over the eyes of others with his false teaching, which he refuses to repent of.

Peter

Yep, Brad is very slick. Have to get up early in the morning to go head-to-head with Saint Brad.
PGA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 4:55:55 PM
At 9/2/2016 4:52:02 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/2/2016 4:48:57 PM, PGA wrote:

Peter

Yep, Brad is very slick. Have to get up early in the morning to go head-to-head with Saint Brad.

(^8
touchet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 5:10:51 PM
At 9/2/2016 4:33:32 PM, annanicole wrote:

Sooooo .... that makes two of us. You haven't heard anything either, Brad. You've sat right here and told us that you lied about the whole thing. : :

Your lies are only believable by you, Anna. I never told you that I lied about the whole thing. Information called Satan gives God's people a life with good and evil in it as far as thoughts and good and evil objects they see with their created sense of sight. Even their other senses are influenced by Satan. This information is what momentarily deceived me into believing a prophecy with numbers in it were literal numbers instead of symbolic numbers which I knew was the case for all the other numbers found in the prophecies. It took me awhile to be deceived by the thought that 42 months or 1260 days could be literal dates but then after I went passed those dates, I immediately knew I was deceived by that thought formed from information called Satan. I had to face many people that I told about those dates for several months afterwards. It was a very humbling experience but it has no effect on the accumulated knowledge that was revealed to me for the past 8 years.

You're simply deceived by that one small deception that I had to experience and that one small deception is your excuse as an unbeliever to deny the knowledge I share with chosen believers. You're an antichrist who denies Christ, which is the information that was revealed to me during my testimonies in written and spoken form including visions, dreams and spoken analogies directly from computing technology called the voice of God.

You will experience your body dying before you learn the Truth, Anna. You have no choice but to remain an unbeliever of the knowledge that was revealed to me this past 8 years.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 5:27:03 PM
At 9/2/2016 5:10:51 PM, touchet wrote:

Sooooo .... that makes two of us. You haven't heard anything either, Brad. You've sat right here and told us that you lied about the whole thing. : :

Your lies are only believable by you, Anna. I never told you that I lied about the whole thing. Information called Satan gives God's people a life with good and evil in it as far as thoughts and good and evil objects they see with their created sense of sight. Even their other senses are influenced by Satan. This information is what momentarily deceived me into believing a prophecy with numbers in it were literal numbers instead of symbolic numbers which I knew was the case for all the other numbers found in the prophecies. It took me awhile to be deceived by the thought that 42 months or 1260 days could be literal dates but then after I went passed those dates, I immediately knew I was deceived by that thought formed from information called Satan. I had to face many people that I told about those dates for several months afterwards. It was a very humbling experience but it has no effect on the accumulated knowledge that was revealed to me for the past 8 years.

Brad, you told us that God told you all of that. Now you make it sound like you simply came up with it yourself.

I'll make it easy for you. Which lie are you telling NOW - and we'll go with that.
touchet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 5:32:59 PM
At 9/2/2016 5:27:03 PM, annanicole wrote:

Brad, you told us that God told you all of that. Now you make it sound like you simply came up with it yourself.

God did tell me that through information called Satan. Didn't you know that God is the Creator of Satan, the Beast and Christ, which are just names for three different sets of information that he spoken into existence? You need to read the story of Job over and over again until you understand that God sent Satan to attack Job, even through his friends. What God sent into the minds of Job and his friends was information called Satan that comes in thoughts and a visible world for God's people to live in where they experience good and evil things and thoughts.

Satan and the Beast will be destroyed when the last inhabitant is killed during the end of age destruction that is scheduled to happen soon. I don't have any dates of when that will occur but I do know it's much closer now than when the 1,000 year reign of Christ began 2,000 years ago.

I'll make it easy for you. Which lie are you telling NOW - and we'll go with that.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 5:39:46 PM
At 9/2/2016 5:32:59 PM, touchet wrote:

God did tell me that through information called Satan.

Is that a lie, too?

God is the Creator of Satan, the Beast and Christ, which are just names for three different sets of information that he spoken into existence?

But Brad, you harped on here for a year telling us the date by which you'd be killed. You said God told you so. Now we are supposed to trust much of anything you say? I think not.

Satan and the Beast will be destroyed when the last inhabitant is killed during the end of age destruction that is scheduled to happen soon.

Will happen? That's future tense. You aren't much good at prophesying about the future, Brad. We never know when you're lying.
touchet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 5:45:11 PM
At 9/2/2016 5:39:46 PM, annanicole wrote:

Is that a lie, too?

God is the Creator of Satan, the Beast and Christ, which are just names for three different sets of information that he spoken into existence?

But Brad, you harped on here for a year telling us the date by which you'd be killed. You said God told you so. Now we are supposed to trust much of anything you say? I think not.

Satan and the Beast will be destroyed when the last inhabitant is killed during the end of age destruction that is scheduled to happen soon.

Will happen? That's future tense. You aren't much good at prophesying about the future, Brad. We never know when you're lying. : :

Anna. All the information that flows in your mind comes from information called Satan and the Beast. I cannot help you stop those thoughts. I'm sorry. You will have to wait until you awaken in Paradise before you get direct information from Christ.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 5:51:28 PM
At 9/2/2016 5:45:11 PM, touchet wrote:
At 9/2/2016 5:39:46 PM, annanicole wrote:

Is that a lie, too?

Will happen? That's future tense. You aren't much good at prophesying about the future, Brad. We never know when you're lying. : :

Anna. All the information that flows in your mind comes from information called Satan and the Beast.

If all the information in your mind comes from "Satan and the Beast", then how is anyone supposed to believe anything you say?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 8:37:20 PM

You have done yourself proud here. You are truly a voice to reckon with. You need to be heard more.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 11:52:41 PM
At 9/2/2016 8:37:20 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You have done yourself proud here. You are truly a voice to reckon with. You need to be heard more.

Speaking of "doing oneself proud", I am concerned that the MadClown is now supporting one Smith Dm Jaynne of Mati, Phillipines. It seems that his heart-break over Imelda and her chicken-fighting Filipino was soothed by greasing the palm of another Pearl of the Orient hoochie.

My forecast is that when he heads to the Philippines in November (if he's healthy enough), he'll try to evict Imelda and Romy from their home so he can shack up with Dm Jaynne. Conversely, they can all live together, and Romy can take care of both chicks while the MadClown sits in a corner and recites WatchTower literature.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 6:42:17 AM
At 9/2/2016 11:52:41 PM, annanicole wrote:

Speaking of "doing oneself proud", I am concerned that the MadClown is now supporting one Smith Dm Jaynne of Mati, Phillipines. It seems that his heart-break over Imelda and her chicken-fighting Filipino was soothed by greasing the palm of another Pearl of the Orient hoochie.

My forecast is that when he heads to the Philippines in November (if he's healthy enough), he'll try to evict Imelda and Romy from their home so he can shack up with Dm Jaynne. Conversely, they can all live together, and Romy can take care of both chicks while the MadClown sits in a corner and recites WatchTower literature.

The British pound took a beating after BREXIT. He might have some thought choices to make once he gets there.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 6:50:19 AM
At 9/3/2016 6:42:17 AM, Harikrish wrote:

The British pound took a beating after BREXIT. He might have some thought choices to make once he gets there.

Someone needs to notify this new one that if she meets him at the airport, the old fool will consider himself married to her. He tried to sell that line to Imelda, and she obviously didn't take the bait.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 7:52:19 AM
At 9/3/2016 6:50:19 AM, annanicole wrote:

The British pound took a beating after BREXIT. He might have some tough choices to make once he gets there.

Someone needs to notify this new one that if she meets him at the airport, the old fool will consider himself married to her. He tried to sell that line to Imelda, and she obviously didn't take the bait.
He is just trying to make Imelda jealous. Dm Jaynne read his Facebook pleas and his willingness to pay for play. She is all game.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:21:50 AM

They were all killed in the first century. It was the Romans who made Christianity a universal religion under the Roman Catholic Church.

James (Martyred: 44"45 A.D.)
Peter (Martyred: ca. 64 A.D.)
Andrew (Martyred: 70 A.D.)
Thomas (Martyred: 70 A.D.)
Philip (Martyred: 54 A.D.)
Matthew (Martyred: 60"70 A.D.)
Nathanael (Bartholomew) (Martyred: 70 A.D.)
James the Lesser (Martyred: 63 A.D.)
Simon the Zealot (Martyred: 74 A.D.)
Judas Thaddeus (Martyred: 72 A.D.)
Matthias (Martyred: 70 A.D.)
John (Martyred: 95 A.D.)
Paul (Martyred: 67 A.D.)

He fulfilled every one of them before A.D. 70 concerning this people. After His resurrection to A.D. 70 what was left to be fulfilled were fulfilled.

Jesus promised his returned would be very noticeable.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

2000 years later and the believers are still in their graves waiting to be resurrected. Any wonder why the Jews rejected Jesus and crucified him for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

He had doubts because he started to look at Jesus in the same manner that many of these OT people at the time looked at Him. They were looking for a geopolitical conqueror, one who would physically conquer their Roman oppressors.

And Jesus told John's disciples to tell him all that He was doing in fulfillment of OT prophecy. Who else could heal the sick, make the lame leap, preach the Good News to those without hope?

John proved at the very start Jesus was a liar.

John did no such thing. You build your theology on aberrant teaching and you can't see anything else.

According to Malachi the last prophet in the OT Elijah was to come before the Messiah. When the people asked Jesus: Where is Elijah? Jesus replied John IS Elijah, the Elijah that was to come.

According to Malachi God was to send a messenger before the great and terrible day of the Lord.
Elijah was the messenger that was to come. Elijah never came. Jesus was therefire nit the promised Messiah

In Matthew 3 we see John the Baptist coming before the Lord Jesus Christ appears. He even quotes from Isaiah the prophet (Isaiah 40:3) concerning himself and this Messiah.

John is preparing the way for this Messiah.

4 "For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace; and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff; and the day that is coming will set them ablaze," says the Lord of hosts, "so that it will leave them neither root nor branch."

This is the same teaching that John expands upon. Look at the similarities:

These verses speak of wrath.

The people kept asking: Where is Elijah?

You have to ignore everything John spoke of in Matthew 3 to say that Jesus is a liar. It is you who are lying and denying here.

John denied he was Elijah. Even Jesus knew Elijah was to come first before the Messiah and lied John IS Elijah, the Elijah that was to come. jesus was a liar.

5 "Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord. 6 He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse."

Yes, where is Elijah? Elijah never came.

That great and terrible day came in judgment of these people in A.D. 70. John the Baptist starts his ministry by preaching to these OT people to flee from the coming wrath, the wrath that was coming to them shortly. The axe was already at the root.
Jesus came to turn the hearts of this people back to God before the Great and Terrible Day of the Lord came in which Jesus came in judgment upon this generation.

John denied he was Elijah.

These are Scriptures you continually talk over in trying to make a point that is not supported by Scripture. You never address these points. You just gloss over them in your ignorant mishandling of Scripture.

Mal: 6 He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse.
Matt: 5 Then Jerusalem was going out to him, and all Judea and all the district around the Jordan; 6 and they were being baptized by him in the Jordan River, as they confessed their sins.

They were going out to John in repentance. John was restoring the hearts of the people so that God would not smite them and their land. Even the Pharisees were coming out to repent. He asks them "who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"

First you do not recognize that John came in the spirit and POWER of Elijah.

Luke 1:17
It is he who will go as a forerunner before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers back to the children, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous, so as to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."

Malachi 4:5 "Behold, I am going to send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord. 6 He will restore the hearts of the fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers, so that I will not come and smite the land with a curse."

But first Elijah was to come. Elijah never came.

The angel Gabriel tells John's father this. He refers to Malachi 4:6 in Luke 1:17. You go to great lengths to make your theology fit Scripture when it does not fit at all. You keep switching the definitions and teachings by reading into them things they do not teach.

Jesus lied because John denied he was Elijah. John even denied he was a prophet.

And John WAS.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:45:58 AM
In order to validate if the prophesies Jesus claimed pointed to him, we should first identify what Jesus's mission was and if he fulfilled them.

What was Jesus's mission?

1. Was it to save the temple?
2. Was it to save Jerusalem?
3. Was it to save the Jews?
4. Was it to destroy the temple?
5. Was it to destroy Jerusalem?
6 was it to destroy the Jews?
7. Was it to make a new covenant with the Romans, the Roman Catholic Church?
8. Was it to establish a new kingdom for the people of Israel and the people of Judah?
9. Was it to establish a new kingdom for the Romans and Gentiles at the expense of the Jews?
10. Was he to return again to complete his mission?
11. Were promises made by Jesus fulfilled and which ones?
12. If all that Jesus promised was to be fulfilled within his disciples lifetime and before their generation would pass, was three years to short to complete his mission?
13. How much of his mission that Jesus talked about were completed/successful, provide a list?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 8:51:01 AM
What Preterism denies and teaches:
" Preterism denies the future prophetic quality of the book of Revelation. The preterist movement essentially teaches that all the end-times prophecies of the New Testament were fulfilled in AD 70 when the Romans attacked and destroyed Jerusalem. Preterism teaches that every event normally associated with the end times"Christ"s second coming, the tribulation, the resurrection of the dead, the final judgment"has already happened. (In the case of the final judgment, it still in the process of being fulfilled.) Jesus" return to earth was a "spiritual" return, not a physical one.

Preterism teaches that the Law was fulfilled in AD 70 and God"s covenant with Israel was ended. The "new heavens and new earth" spoken of in Revelation 21:1 is, to the preterist, a description of the world under the New Covenant. Just as a Christian is made a "new creation" (2 Corinthians 5:17), so the world under the New Covenant is a "new earth." This aspect of preterism can easily lead to a belief in replacement theology.

Preterists usually point to a passage in Jesus" Olivet Discourse to bolster their argument. After Jesus describes some of the end-times happenings, He says, "Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened" (Matthew 24:34). The preterist takes this to mean that everything Jesus speaks of in Matthew 24 had to have occurred within one generation of His speaking"the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70 was therefore "Judgment Day."

The problems with preterism are many. For one thing, God"s covenant with Israel is everlasting (Jeremiah 31:33"36), and there will be a future restoration of Israel (Isaiah 11:12). The apostle Paul warned against those who, like Hymenaeus and Philetus, teach falsely "that the resurrection has already taken place, and they destroy the faith of some" (2 Timothy 2:17"18). And Jesus" mention of "this generation" should be taken to mean the generation that is alive to see the beginning of the events described in Matthew 24.

Eschatology is a complex subject, and the Bible"s use of apocalyptic imagery to relate many prophecies has led to a variety of interpretations of end-time events. There is room for some disagreement within Christianity regarding these things. However, full preterism has some serious flaws in that it denies the physical reality of Christ"s second coming and downplays the dreadful nature of the tribulation by restricting that event to the fall of Jerusalem."
http://www.gotquestions.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 9:00:15 AM
The Olivet Discourses is were Jesus makes his first attempt at prophesizing. Preterists hold the view what Jesus said at the Olivet Discourses has already happened and therefore were fulfilled. But that is debatable.

Jesus fail 1. Where in the Gospels does it say Jesus returned (second coming) before the disciples finished taking his message to all of Israel. He never returned. Where is your evidence?

Jesus fail 2. Jesus said after the death of Elijah the tribulation would begin. Jesus said John the Baptist was Elijah. John was killed. But there was no tribulation period after the death of John. Jesus and the disciples went about preaching as normal.

Jesus fail 3. Jesus warned his disciples during the period of tribulation they would be persecuted. But there was no period of tribulation after John's death and the disciples were not persecuted. There was no conflict between the Jews. The animosity was between the Jews and their occupiers the Romans. In fact it was Jesus who preached conflict and hate for the traditional family.

Jesus fail 4.. Jesus said he would return before they finished taking his message to the People of a Israel. How could they take the message to the world if Jesus was to return before they even covered Israel? This is how he earned the title liar and a lunatic.

Jesus fail 5. Jesus said he would return before they covered all of Israel and it would happen while the disciples were still alive, the generation would not pass before his coming. His ministry lasted only 3 years. He was crucified, resurrected. But never came back to carry out his rapture promise.

Jesus fail 6. Was his resurrection his second coming. He was killed and returned from the dead. But nothing was changed and little was achieved after his resurrection. He just disappeared. No abomination of desolation or the rapture that was to follow. In fact rather than coming like a thief undetected, Jesus on the contrary disappeared like a thief into the night. He said he was going to his fathers house to prepare rooms for his believers which was a bunch of crock. He had just told his disciples about the tribulation, the abomination of desolation and here he was slipping away promising to return after the events . We know his disciples did not believe him even after the resurrection. And rather than return he picked Paul to shape the future of Christianity. Pauline Theology and Pauline Christianity is the Christianity mainstream Christians follow.
Everything Jesus taught his disciples was overshadowed by Paul's dominance over the disciples. Odd that Oaul,who dud not know Jesus nor was he a disciple of Jesus when Jesus was still alive went on to become the voice of Christianity.

Jesus fail 7. Jesus warned his disciples of false prophets and false Messiahs would come and they should not be deceived. The Gospel does not mention any deceiver encountered by the disciples. The only false Messiah and deceiver during their time was Jesus himself.

Jesus fail 8. Jesus said the time was too short and he would return before the disciples even preached to all of Israel. His message was only for the Jews to whom he was set as their Messiah. But that is not how it ended. The Gentiles who were the Romans/Europeans and the hybrids made Christianity the state religion under the orders of Constantine in 325 AD long after the disciples were killed. Jesus had no role in this transfer nor was that his mission. His return was to establish the throne of David and the Jews would with Jesus as their king rule the world. It was a bad dream and a bad promise. Any wonder why Jesus was tried, convicted and out to death for blasphemy.

" The Davidic Covenant refers to God"s promises to David through Nathan the prophet and is found in 2 Samuel 7 and later summarized in 1 Chronicles 17:11"14 and 2 Chronicles 6:16. This is an unconditional covenant made between God and David through which God promises David and Israel that the Messiah (Jesus Christ) would come from the lineage of David and the tribe of Judah and would establish a kingdom that would endure forever. The Davidic Covenant is unconditional because God does not place any conditions of obedience upon its fulfillment. The surety of the promises made rests solely on God"s faithfulness and does not depend at all on David or Israel"s obedience."

Jesus fail 9. Jesus failed to restore the glory of the people of Israel and the people of Judah. Instead his failure brought undue suffering to the Jews for the last 2000 years and the Roman Catholic Church ruled Christianity for almost 2000 years. That destroyed all the prophesies and expectations that was promised to the Jews by God. If Jesus had returned, the Jews would have crucified Jesus again for being such a loser a liar and a lunatic.

Jesus fail 10. Jesus said he would return before the disciples died. He would return before their generation would pass. He would return before they finished preaching the gospel to the people of Israel. We have the disciples obituaries but no mention of Jesus's return in the glory and rapturous celebration.

Who Was Martyred and When?

James (Martyred: 44"45 A.D.)
Peter (Martyred: ca. 64 A.D.)
Andrew (Martyred: 70 A.D.)
Thomas (Martyred: 70 A.D.)
Philip (Martyred: 54 A.D.)
Matthew (Martyred: 60"70 A.D.)
Nathanael (Bartholomew) (Martyred: 70 A.D.)
James the Lesser (Martyred: 63 A.D.)
Simon the Zealot (Martyred: 74 A.D.)
Judas Thaddeus (Martyred: 72 A.D.)
Matthias (Martyred: 70 A.D.)
John (Martyred: 95 A.D.)
Paul (Martyred: 67 A.D.)

Now all these Jesus fails is not to say it is a bad thing that the Jews failed and Jesus was the cause of their failure. Consider the alternative. Had Jesus succeeded and the Jews ruled the world. Most of the world would still be Gentiles and there would be no Christians. Ironically the world is a better place for Christians because Jesus failed.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 1:56:50 PM
At 9/3/2016 7:52:19 AM, Harikrish wrote:

The British pound took a beating after BREXIT. He might have some tough choices to make once he gets there.

He is just trying to make Imelda jealous. Dm Jaynne read his Facebook pleas and his willingness to pay for play. She is all game.

Trying to make her jealous? Is that what he was doing when he posted his singing videos, i. e. "Look what you missed out on, Imelda".
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 2:36:18 PM
At 9/3/2016 1:56:50 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 9/3/2016 7:52:19 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Trying to make her jealous? Is that what he was doing when he posted his singing videos, i. e. "Look what you missed out on, Imelda".
There is a video of Dm Jaynne dancing and a little kid running in the background. This one is going to get complicated as well.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 3:23:33 PM
At 9/2/2016 4:38:50 PM, graceofgod wrote:

the messianic Jews must be confused...

Yes, very confused that it takes several tries before God can find a suitable messiah.
1. First coming of Jesus was a failure. He couldn't do much during his life time and was crucified.

2. His resurrection was his second go at returning. But he stayed for 40 days, was not up to the task and floated away.

3. Third coming is anticipated. But Preterists say he already came in 70AD and helped the Romans destroy the temple, slaughter tbe Jews and made a pack with the Roman Catholic Church.
The Roman Catholic Church finally identified the 3 personalities of Jesus.They called it the triune or Trinity. He was the father, the son and the Holy Spirit or simply schizophrenic. Catholics pray to call three personalities of his Trinity.

The prophet Mohammad got it right on his first attempt. There are 1.6 billion Muslims. 434 million descendants of Ishmael, Arabs own 2/3 of world oil reserves and own land 640 times the size of tiny Israel. The descendants of Isaac pale in comparison. The Jews have faced persecution and expulsion for over 2000 years. Even Jesus a Jew went over to the Gentiles.