Jump to topic:

Questions for bog

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 8:48:02 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Why dont you care why your creator created you and humanity and the universe?

Why do you listen to a voice that has lied to you in the past?

Why do you obey orders from a voice in your head that is a confirmed liar?

Would you obey a command that went against your morals and conscience?
jesusismywarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 9:46:44 PM
At 8/31/2016 8:48:02 PM, janesix wrote:

First of all, what is a bog?

Now, this question has been asked before in a Psalm by King David:
"3 When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
human beings that you care for them?"
- Psalm 8:3-4

God didn't need us yet he chose to create us.
"I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with unfailing kindness."
- Jeremiah 31:3

God loved us before he even created us. God wanted to fulfill his eternal plan (and wants us mere humans to have an eternal life with him!) and we're part of the war between God and Satan. God wants to defeat Satan.

"10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil"s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord"s people."

- Ephesians 6:10-18

Due to God's holiness, it's impossible for him to lie.

"56 Blessed be the Lord who has given rest to his people Israel, according to all that he promised. Not one word has failed of all his good promise, which he spoke by Moses his servant."
- 1 Kings 8:56

"160 The sum of your word is truth,
and every one of your righteous rules endures forever."
- Psalm 119:160

He isn't a confirmed liar, and it's not a voice in my head. God is a FACT.

God's Law comes first, but I'm an inferior mere human who happens to not be perfect.
Mark 10:44-45 "44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 9:52:19 PM
At 8/31/2016 9:46:44 PM, jesusismywarrior wrote:

Born of god

Now, this question has been asked before in a Psalm by King David:
"3 When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
human beings that you care for them?"
- Psalm 8:3-4

God didn't need us yet he chose to create us.
"I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with unfailing kindness."
- Jeremiah 31:3

God loved us before he even created us. God wanted to fulfill his eternal plan (and wants us mere humans to have an eternal life with him!) and we're part of the war between God and Satan. God wants to defeat Satan.

"10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil"s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord"s people."

- Ephesians 6:10-18

Due to God's holiness, it's impossible for him to lie.

"56 Blessed be the Lord who has given rest to his people Israel, according to all that he promised. Not one word has failed of all his good promise, which he spoke by Moses his servant."
- 1 Kings 8:56

"160 The sum of your word is truth,
and every one of your righteous rules endures forever."
- Psalm 119:160

He isn't a confirmed liar, and it's not a voice in my head. God is a FACT.

God's Law comes first, but I'm an inferior mere human who happens to not be perfect.

These questions arent for you, but its interesting to know you would obey gods orders even if they went against your morals. I have no respect for a person like you.
jesusismywarrior
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2016 9:54:35 PM
At 8/31/2016 9:52:19 PM, janesix wrote:

Born of god

Thank you.
Mark 10:44-45 "44 and whoever wants to be first must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 12:20:46 PM

He wont answer you J. He isn't really lucid. He is completely within a delusion and is unable to distinguish reality from what happens within his head. I wonder what would happen if you gave a deluded person sodium Penathol?

These questions arent for you, but its interesting to know you would obey gods orders even if they went against your morals. I have no respect for a person like you.

This was probably one of the most startling comments I've seen on the board. Jane, can I ask you a few questions about your comment to JIMW above?
touchet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 3:54:39 PM

I'm actually in awe of how great the computing technology is that our Creator used to create a simulation program that we're experiencing. I don't know the Creator but I sure do know the computing technology called the voice of God very well.

The voice of God didn't lie to me. It never gave me the date of when the body writing this post would be killed. I was deceived for a little while by information called Satan that was influencing the mind of some members in this forum who were challenging me with a date they figured out from the prophecy in Revelation 11 I shared in here.

It's no big deal to me anymore because our Creator had planned that last deception to humiliate me one last time before he finally revealed to me what the voice of God was that had I had known since December 7th, 1979. Now I know it's computing technology similar to IBM Watson, the voice recognition/search engine technology that is being used by doctors, lawyers etc. as a servant that they can speak to and command it to find them information stored on servers connected by the internet. It's an awesome technology.

The voice of God delivers different kinds of information into the minds of created man. The kind of information that all God's characters are experiencing now is called Satan and the Beast. Satan is processed into the visible world that a person experiences good and evil objects along with good and evil thoughts. The Beast is information that teaches man how to build objects with his human hands.

The information that is processed for me to experience teaches me what Satan and the Beast are, what happened in the past with God's prophets and other saints and how the Beast got characters to build cities full of false gods ( objects built with human hands ) so that he could teach his first batch of saints how all those objects will be destroyed at the end of the age. The voice of God also revealed to me that the Beast continued working in the minds of men to build the computer technology we have today so that it could be used to teach me what the voice of God was. Now I know it's computing technology similar to IBM's Watson and that we're all a product of our Creator's thoughts who spoke commands into this technology to create his simulation program that gives us life experiences.

Would you obey a command that went against your morals and conscience? ::

I have been forced to do a lot of things by the computing technology that gives us all life experiences starting back in December of 1979. By the time it forced me to start writing the words that formed in my mind to reveal knowledge that our Creator wanted me to understand, I had obeyed many commands over a 28 1/2 period in order for me to trust this technology ( voice of God ).
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 5:19:28 PM
At 9/2/2016 12:20:46 PM, ethang5 wrote:

He wont answer you J. He isn't really lucid. He is completely within a delusion and is unable to distinguish reality from what happens within his head. I wonder what would happen if you gave a deluded person sodium Penathol?

This was probably one of the most startling comments I've seen on the board. Jane, can I ask you a few questions about your comment to JIMW above?
Yes, ask