Jump to topic:

keithprosser

Durbodh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 5:32:12 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
A thread discussing hindu.ism where hindus are uncalled for.

EVERYTHING WRITTEN BY OP IS A WHITE LIE.

'SEE HINDUS ADMIT EVEN THEIR GOD DOES'NT KNOW THE ORIGIN OF UNIVERSE, BUT MODERN SCIENCE DOES '.

http://www.debate.org...

#11. 'I like the idea of a religion that admits to a little modest ignorance. Other religions do not accept the unknown so well.'

oh the white race !
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 6:21:06 AM
Why are so many Indians racist? Am I the only one who finds that funny? The weird thing is that the people Indians seem to hate most are other Indians.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 6:27:19 AM
At 9/1/2016 6:21:06 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
Why are so many Indians racist? Am I the only one who finds that funny? The weird thing is that the people Indians seem to hate most are other Indians.

Well, the ones I've met. Obviously, not all Indians are racist.

Then there is harikrish, who, being unable to argue with me effectively resorted to racial slurs and all sorts of ugly talk.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 6:31:56 AM
Also, the fact that you resort to calling him a liar instead of correcting his misconceptions shows me that you aren't really here for any other reason than to inflate your ego or maybe put some padding on your own insecurities.
UUU
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 2:03:21 PM
He cherry picked one verse to serve his purpose.

Verse 6

ko addha veda ka iha pravochat | kut ajata kut iyam visrushtih |

arvagdeva asya visarjanaya | atha ko veda yata ababhuva || 6 ||

Who really knows? Who in this world may declare it!
When was this holographic exhalation , whence will be the pralaya inhalation?
Only after this holographic projection ( Advaita )came the field gods
Who move nature"s opposites ( Dvaita ) . Who truly can say !

Verse 7

iyam visrushtiryata ababhuva | yadi va dadhe yadi va na |

yo asyadhyakshah parame vyomann | so amga veda yadi va na veda || 7 ||

He from whom this creation arose,
He may hold the reins , or he may not ( for no one else can !)
He who surveys it all from his highest heaven,
He verily knows it, or perhaps even he does not ? (What say you ?)