Jump to topic:

Christian Terrorists: Where is the Media Now

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 11:01:24 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
It's amazing. So much bashing of Islam in the media, yet when there are documented and video footage of a terrorists group of Christians....silence.

Everyone here acts as if nothing occurred.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2016 11:58:10 PM
At 9/1/2016 11:01:24 PM, Fatihah wrote:
It's amazing. So much bashing of Islam in the media, yet when there are documented and video footage of a terrorists group of Christians....silence.

I don't think it is relevant about which religious fanatics are murders. I think the relevant fact is that they are religious. I don't think religion, whether Islam or Christianity, always causes its believers to be violent but I do believe it provides a framework for evil acts to be justified.

"But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me." Luke 19:27

What would Jesus do? Christians will play semantic games that his words were metaphorical when they were evil and literal when they were "nice".

I would bet money that the Christian Crusaders were very aware of that verse and it made them feel holy and justified in their evil acts. Similarly, Islamic fundamentalists use verses in the Quran to justify killing of other Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

The difference is that Western civilization does not tolerate sectarian violence. In the West, a Christian that kills a Muslim over his religion will go to jail just as long as a Muslim that kills a Christian.

Most westerners think the Mormons are nutty but they are tolerated because you never hear of a Mormon with a suicide vest or a Mormon shooting into crowds of people. Westerners would tolerate Islam much better if they weren't afraid their loved ones might get blown to bits by a Muslim they don't even know when they go to an airport. Why are the Imams not being more aggressive with denouncing Islamic extremists? That would help a lot.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:08:37 AM
At 9/1/2016 11:58:10 PM, matt8800 wrote:

I don't think it is relevant about which religious fanatics are murders. I think the relevant fact is that they are religious. I don't think religion, whether Islam or Christianity, always causes its believers to be violent but I do believe it provides a framework for evil acts to be justified.

"But those my enemies, who would not that I should reign over them, bring here, and slay them before me." Luke 19:27

What would Jesus do? Christians will play semantic games that his words were metaphorical when they were evil and literal when they were "nice".

I would bet money that the Christian Crusaders were very aware of that verse and it made them feel holy and justified in their evil acts. Similarly, Islamic fundamentalists use verses in the Quran to justify killing of other Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

The difference is that Western civilization does not tolerate sectarian violence. In the West, a Christian that kills a Muslim over his religion will go to jail just as long as a Muslim that kills a Christian.

Most westerners think the Mormons are nutty but they are tolerated because you never hear of a Mormon with a suicide vest or a Mormon shooting into crowds of people. Westerners would tolerate Islam much better if they weren't afraid their loved ones might get blown to bits by a Muslim they don't even know when they go to an airport. Why are the Imams not being more aggressive with denouncing Islamic extremists? That would help a lot.

Response: Look at the silence on this thread. That alone says a lot. It is propaganda. Do Muslims own or have any authority in western media? So to say Imams are nor aggressive in denouncing extremism is not valid because Muslims do not have control over what is mentioned in the media. Yet you can simply do a Google search or YouTube search and see hundreds of condemnations.
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:59:17 AM

Exactly! It goes against their views and so they ignore it. All the silence on this forum is an affirmation of people's unwillingness to listen to truth.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 2:42:55 AM
At 9/1/2016 6:25:56 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Anti-balaka

https://www.youtube.com...

Both religions are liable. Islam is the religion that has taken the role of showing the world what religion is at its worst (sucks for its followers - it's just the truth following flawed beliefs). Christianity will be effected by this too... both religions will die out. Followed by the idea of anyone being right over what you know.

Keep sharing what you do however, people need to see the ugliness of the label they so proudly protect and advocate for. Whether it is Christian, Islam, Buddhist, so on... If your religion is flawed, it's flawed. Own up to it. Stop fighting for a label and man made words... inspire peoples hopes and "paradise" instead.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 5:43:41 AM

actually, media of the west are very anti-muslims. The best example is , I think, France.

in france, France had a march named Je suis charlie, as a support of freedom of speech bt in france you can not doubt the holocaust (something that were done to non-muslims, you ought to not doubt it because it was not done to or by muslims(

in france, you can insult the spiritual leader of 1.5 billion people as yoi wish, that is freedom of Speech but when Zlatan Ibrahimovic says "France is a sh.t country France and Uefa (football governing body of europe) tries to penalise him.

in france, when I go to the beach not unnaked, I am not fined but when a muslim woman comes to the beach with a burqini (islamic swimming suit) then she gets penalised.

France government indeed is a sh.t .When muslims are insulted that becomes freedom of speech but when Holocaust is denied that is a crime.

and the west is pro-xhristian. Christians are the biggest hypocrites, terrorists

when they had the power, they prosecuted scientists. but after losing to secularists, they became religion of love, when they had power Tanakh was the way to go, after they lost the power OT became something to be ignored.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 6:11:05 AM
At 9/2/2016 5:43:41 AM, Artur wrote:

actually, media of the west are very anti-muslims. The best example is , I think, France.

in france, France had a march named Je suis charlie, as a support of freedom of speech bt in france you can not doubt the holocaust (something that were done to non-muslims, you ought to not doubt it because it was not done to or by muslims(

in france, you can insult the spiritual leader of 1.5 billion people as yoi wish, that is freedom of Speech but when Zlatan Ibrahimovic says "France is a sh.t country France and Uefa (football governing body of europe) tries to penalise him.

in france, when I go to the beach not unnaked, I am not fined but when a muslim woman comes to the beach with a burqini (islamic swimming suit) then she gets penalised.

France government indeed is a sh.t .When muslims are insulted that becomes freedom of speech but when Holocaust is denied that is a crime.

and the west is pro-xhristian. Christians are the biggest hypocrites, terrorists

when they had the power, they prosecuted scientists. but after losing to secularists, they became religion of love, when they had power Tanakh was the way to go, after they lost the power OT became something to be ignored.
Who is the spiritual leader of 1.5billion people?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 7:11:37 AM
At 9/2/2016 6:11:05 AM, bulproof wrote:

Mohammad
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 8:39:12 AM
At 9/2/2016 1:08:37 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: Look at the silence on this thread. That alone says a lot. It is propaganda. Do Muslims own or have any authority in western media? So to say Imams are nor aggressive in denouncing extremism is not valid because Muslims do not have control over what is mentioned in the media. Yet you can simply do a Google search or YouTube search and see hundreds of condemnations.

Once again you are getting yourself into an extremist lather. It's barbarians versus barbarians.
Those videos are extreme Muslim propaganda, so who is going to believe anything that they are trying to infer anyway.
Just because an army is not Muslim, that does not make them Christian does it?
Also just because, from annecdotal accounts someone says he hates Muslims, that doesn't make him a Christian does it?
Have you ever considered the remote possibility that there are many, and I mean many people around the world, irrespective of their own beliefs or non-beliefs who just do not like Muslims?
Even in its most moderate forms, Islam is way out of touch with the modern world. If radical Muslims are going to openly and aggresively promote their brand of barbarism on others then it stands to reason that others are going to give the same dose of medicine back.
I'm not by any means defending Christians but for God's sake, Fati hears someone mention that there is a mouse in the house and he will say a fire-breathing Christian dragon raped, pillaged and murdered its way on a wild rampage through his village.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 9:23:41 AM
At 9/2/2016 2:42:55 AM, Outplayz wrote:

Both religions are liable. Islam is the religion that has taken the role of showing the world what religion is at its worst (sucks for its followers - it's just the truth following flawed beliefs). Christianity will be effected by this too... both religions will die out. Followed by the idea of anyone being right over what you know.

Keep sharing what you do however, people need to see the ugliness of the label they so proudly protect and advocate for. Whether it is Christian, Islam, Buddhist, so on... If your religion is flawed, it's flawed. Own up to it. Stop fighting for a label and man made words... inspire peoples hopes and "paradise" instead.

Response: The worst being referred to is not Islam. Rather, it is what some people use to promote their own agenda by calling it Islam.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 9:28:10 AM

Response: Very well said. I couldn't agree more. It's a political and propaganda game to highlight Islam and Muslims in the media for every act of terror or injustice defame Islam. Yet a Christian or another religious group does it and its overlooked. I'm pretty sure no one here knew of the anti-balaka Christian terrorists group. Yet we all know ISIS.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 9:32:14 AM
At 9/2/2016 8:39:12 AM, Willows wrote:

Once again you are getting yourself into an extremist lather. It's barbarians versus barbarians.
Those videos are extreme Muslim propaganda, so who is going to believe anything that they are trying to infer anyway.
Just because an army is not Muslim, that does not make them Christian does it?
Also just because, from annecdotal accounts someone says he hates Muslims, that doesn't make him a Christian does it?
Have you ever considered the remote possibility that there are many, and I mean many people around the world, irrespective of their own beliefs or non-beliefs who just do not like Muslims?
Even in its most moderate forms, Islam is way out of touch with the modern world. If radical Muslims are going to openly and aggresively promote their brand of barbarism on others then it stands to reason that others are going to give the same dose of medicine back.
I'm not by any means defending Christians but for God's sake, Fati hears someone mention that there is a mouse in the house and he will say a fire-breathing Christian dragon raped, pillaged and murdered its way on a wild rampage through his village.

Response: So when you see a news video coverage calling them a Christian group and the people themselves call themselves Christians, it's Muslim propaganda. Yet when the same is shown about a Muslim group, it's the truth?

Amazing. Propaganda at its best.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 9:37:32 AM
At 9/2/2016 9:28:10 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: Very well said. I couldn't agree more. It's a political and propaganda game to highlight Islam and Muslims in the media for every act of terror or injustice defame Islam. Yet a Christian or another religious group does it and its overlooked. I'm pretty sure no one here knew of the anti-balaka Christian terrorists group. Yet we all know ISIS.
when I went to egypt, I wanted to go futher to some african countries but can you guess what happened?

whereever I applied to go, I have been told that there is ongoing civilian war in some of the countries I was planning to go and some of them were older than ongoing syrian war, e.g they started before syrian war. even before Qaddafi's war but I never met them on the news. Those wars I have not heard of were from sub-sahatan africa or sahara where christianity is claimed to surpass muslims, the place where 40 percent of christins will be residining in 2030.

after all, compare these wars to the wars media thoroughly broadcasts. I can see two differences: 1. syrian/lybian wars are in the place where there are more muslims than christians. 2. wars we are aware of are oil rich countries.

so, is it the 2nd reason why media broadcasts is those wars? I think no because pakistan or afghanistan is not an oil rich country, they are muslims.

then, all I am left off with is: when christian majority countries are having civil wars media does not bother to publish them but when an ordinary, homeless pakistani muslim commits a violence, that becomes a hot, front page news.

"if you are brainwashed and you know it, clap your hand."
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 9:44:21 AM
At 9/2/2016 9:37:32 AM, Artur wrote:

when I went to egypt, I wanted to go futher to some african countries but can you guess what happened?

whereever I applied to go, I have been told that there is ongoing civilian war in some of the countries I was planning to go and some of them were older than ongoing syrian war, e.g they started before syrian war. even before Qaddafi's war but I never met them on the news. Those wars I have not heard of were from sub-sahatan africa or sahara where christianity is claimed to surpass muslims, the place where 40 percent of christins will be residining in 2030.

after all, compare these wars to the wars media thoroughly broadcasts. I can see two differences: 1. syrian/lybian wars are in the place where there are more muslims than christians. 2. wars we are aware of are oil rich countries.

so, is it the 2nd reason why media broadcasts is those wars? I think no because pakistan or afghanistan is not an oil rich country, they are muslims.

then, all I am left off with is: when christian majority countries are having civil wars media does not bother to publish them but when an ordinary, homeless pakistani muslim commits a violence, that becomes a hot, front page news.

Response: Exactly. No one denies the black sheep that call themselves Muslims and do horrific things in the name of Islam. But when it's time to talk about Christian terrorists like anti-balaka or the drone strikes by Europe and America to find and kill terrorists, while blowing up innocent women and children, or the sanctions placed by the US on Iraq that killed thousands of innocent people just because they wanted to hurt Saddam.....everyone remains silent.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 9:47:38 AM
At 9/2/2016 9:37:32 AM, Artur wrote:
At 9/2/2016 9:28:10 AM, Fatihah wrote:

in order to back up my words, I googled: ongoing wars.

I met a wiki page on it: https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

The first observation is Nigeria ongoing war. (look at the map), it is one of 4 greatest degree wars. and I googled "religion in Nigeria" and wiki says it has the equal number of muslims and christians. on media, we are regularly informed of Boko haram.

I can speak 5 different languages and can follow media in 5 languages, the war started in 2009, since that, I have always met Boko haram violences in media but never heard of nigerian civil war.

what is the point? boko haram is being fought by many groups: https://en.m.wikipedia.org... but we are never reported it as "nigerian war", we are only reported boko haram.

compare it to syrian war, all fighti g islamic groups are reported in great detail compared to non-muslim fighting groups in chad, nigeria, CAR
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 9:50:58 AM
At 9/2/2016 7:11:37 AM, Artur wrote:

Mohammad
He's dead, not much of a leader. He can't be insulted, he's fcking DEAD.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 9:59:41 AM
At 9/2/2016 9:50:58 AM, bulproof wrote:

Mohammad
a dead person can be considered a spiritual leader.
There many communists who reckon Che Guavera their leader.
There some football lovers I know who consider Di Stefano (dead person) their leader.

and dead person can be insulted even if the dead is unaware of it. if I say "John Kennedy was a stupid idiot, brainwashed passive gay, charlatan", in this case I may even be sentenced to jail even though Kennedy died half century ago
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 10:03:49 AM
At 9/2/2016 9:59:41 AM, Artur wrote:
At 9/2/2016 9:50:58 AM, bulproof wrote:

Mohammad
There some football lovers I know who consider Di Stefano (dead person) their leader.

and dead person can be insulted even if the dead is unaware of it. if I say "John Kennedy was a stupid idiot, brainwashed passive gay, charlatan", in this case I may even be sentenced to jail even though Kennedy died half century ago
You obviously live in a fantasy world.
Dead people CANNOT be insulted.
Dead people CANNOT be a leader
A dead person is fcking DEAD.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:21:05 PM
Mohammad

no, you indeed live in that
can be insulted.
literally true but they can be considered a leader, they can be reckoned and many, if not all, muslims consider Mohammad to be their leader.
irrevelant
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 1:55:40 PM
At 9/1/2016 6:25:56 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Anti-balaka

I think Fati is doing a wonderful job of showing how dangerous religion is. Thanks Fats.

Do they call you Philadelphia Phats, by any chance?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 6:52:45 PM

I agree that is hypocrisy.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 8:02:04 PM
At 9/2/2016 1:21:05 PM, Artur wrote:
Mohammad

no, you indeed live in that
can be insulted.
literally true but they can be considered a leader, they can be reckoned and many, if not all, muslims consider Mohammad to be their leader.
irrevelant
Being dead is irrelevant to an insulted leader.......bwuahahahahahahahahahaha
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 10:19:30 PM

Christian suicide bombers zero. Muslim suicide bombers 451.(from 2015)

See how that works. Is there some loon fringe Christian that goes crazy from time to time? Yep But Muslims have made it daily practice and no Muslims call them loons. That be the difference.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 10:24:35 PM

The Christian murders in spite of his Christian faith. The Muslim murders for his Islamic faith.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 10:29:48 PM
At 9/2/2016 10:19:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote::

See how that works. Is there some loon fringe Christian that goes crazy from time to time? Yep But Muslims have made it daily practice and no Muslims call them loons. That be the difference.

Response: Matthew 10:34 " Jesus says I came not for peace".

KKK was a white racist group and Christians who killed blacks in America.

The people who wiped out the natives of America were Christians.

The European and Western governments were founded by Christians whose economic systems are based on debt, leaving millions under minimum wage and poverty.

The US put sanctions on Iraq, killing innocent women and children.

Anti-balaka, a Christian terrorists group in Africa.

See how that works? Are there crazy black sheep Muslims? Yep. Yet Christians play the role of hypocrisy and act as if their colonial past and modern practice of slavery that has killed millions and keeps million in debt and poverty on a daily basis is somehow supposed to be small in comparison to suicide bombers. That be the difference.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 10:31:45 PM
At 9/2/2016 10:24:35 PM, bigotry wrote:

The Christian murders in spite of his Christian faith. The Muslim murders for his Islamic faith.

Response: Then that means Christianity is meaningless and the cause of murderers when they call themselves a religion and do something allegedly against it all the time.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 10:38:51 PM
At 9/2/2016 10:29:48 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/2/2016 10:19:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote::

Response: Matthew 10:34 " Jesus says I came not for peace".

The European and Western governments were founded by Christians whose economic systems are based on debt, leaving millions under minimum wage and poverty.

The US put sanctions on Iraq, killing innocent women and children.

Anti-balaka, a Christian terrorists group in Africa.

See how that works? Are there crazy black sheep Muslims? Yep. Yet Christians play the role of hypocrisy and act as if their colonial past and modern practice of slavery that has killed millions and keeps million in debt and poverty on a daily basis is somehow supposed to be small in comparison to suicide bombers. That be the difference.

He did say that, but see here's the difference. He never commanded us hurt anyone ourselves because "vengeance is mine alone sayeth the Lord". Muhammed made Muslims violent by actually commanding THEM to do the killing. If Jesus is a fairytale he's no threat to anyone. If Allah is a fairytale his servants are still a threat to the world.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2016 10:52:00 PM
At 9/2/2016 10:29:48 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Muslim slave trade death toll: 120 million
Ottoman Empire death toll: 60 million
Conquest of India Hindus death toll: 80 million
Buddhist mass genocide: 10 million
Slaughter of Jews: Hundreds of thousands
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth