Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Sunday School leads to hard core Church.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 9:20:56 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Mmmm Sunday school.
Great times , great times.
Painting , macaroni jewellery for mum. And who could forget them crazy out of this world story's . Like the bloke that built the boat and filled it full of animal's. What a trip.

I considered myself incredibly lucky tho , I was able to get out before to much damage was done. I never made it to church.
I say damage because I can never be sure if them 15 to 20 times I've attended the church building place could actually send me to heaven.
And that's eternity with the Christians. Eternity is like a long time,
Although earth time is a lot slower then heaven time. Well I'm lead to believe.
4.5 billion earth years equaling 7 to 8000 heaven years. I think.

Did you go to Good old Sunday School ?.
If not how Did you find out you could dip a half a potatoe in paint and press it onto a sheet of paper for a great effect ?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 9:49:39 PM
At 9/3/2016 9:20:56 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Mmmm Sunday school.
Painting , macaroni jewellery for mum. And who could forget them crazy out of this world story's . Like the bloke that built the boat and filled it full of animal's. What a trip.

I considered myself incredibly lucky tho , I was able to get out before to much damage was done. I never made it to church.
I say damage because I can never be sure if them 15 to 20 times I've attended the church building place could actually send me to heaven.

If not how Did you find out you could dip a half a potatoe in paint and press it onto a sheet of paper for a great effect ?

It dawned on me early one Sunday morn, when on the way to Sunday school I caught a glimpse on my mate the next-door neighbor staking a couple of bricks on top of each other, then placing a piece of wood on 1 end.
Why go to church when I can ride my BMX as fast as I can straight towards and over this jump.
So while you where probly at church , I was jumping over humans and push bikes.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 10:55:01 PM
Mmmm Sunday school.
Painting , macaroni jewellery for mum. And who could forget them crazy out of this world story's . Like the bloke that built the boat and filled it full of animal's.

What grade are you in?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2016 11:04:39 PM
At 9/3/2016 10:55:01 PM, annanicole wrote:
Mmmm Sunday school.
Painting , macaroni jewellery for mum. And who could forget them crazy out of this world story's . Like the bloke that built the boat and filled it full of animal's.

What grade are you in?

What grades a 38 year old in ?
Give it to me Anna .
Comment on my stupidity, and my grammar .
I can handle it. But first please note I've never said nothing wrong to you.
And I think you are top 10 smartest and interesting in this forum.
I find your posts interesting.
OK I ready , let me have it.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 12:24:22 AM
At 9/3/2016 11:04:39 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 9/3/2016 10:55:01 PM, annanicole wrote:
Mmmm Sunday school.

What grade are you in?

What grades a 38 year old in ?
Give it to me Anna .
Comment on my stupidity, and my grammar .
I can handle it. But first please note I've never said nothing wrong to you.
And I think you are top 10 smartest and interesting in this forum.
I find your posts interesting.
OK I ready , let me have it.

Oh, I was just asking. I had thought that you were a teen-ager.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 1:14:18 AM
Mmmm Sunday school.

Now then ladies!!!

I just wanted to put my 2 bobs worth in.
I had to go to Sunday school when I was a kid and we didn't even get to paint bits of macaroni in those days. I would then come home and all that you would hear on the radio was dreary brass bands playing psalms.

Things brightened up when I got older and I went to a Christian boys club evry week where we built model lighthouse lamps and did gymnastics. We would then grab a cup of milo and a couple of bikkies, sit down and then.........the leader would pace up and down giving us the fire and brimstone and gnashing of teeth without a drop of water speech.

I then had to ride home on my bike through the dark in fear that God could strike me down at any second (because I was a sinner for blocking the wash basin with toilet paper and turning on the tap at school the day before) then quickly lock the door behind me once I was inside.

Thank God I'm over all that religious nonsense now.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 2:02:14 AM
Mmmm Sunday school.

Went to Sunday School and church sometimes until the age of 12. My mother gave me a choice to go to one or the other or quit both. I quit both. I don't regret my Christian (light) upbringing at all. I was good for me and millions of others.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 2:06:17 AM
At 9/4/2016 2:02:14 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Mmmm Sunday school.

Went to Sunday School and church sometimes until the age of 12. My mother gave me a choice to go to one or the other or quit both. I quit both. I don't regret my Christian (light) upbringing at all. I was good for me and millions of others.

Me 2 , I liked it.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 2:10:05 AM
At 9/4/2016 1:14:18 AM, Willows wrote:
Mmmm Sunday school.

Now then ladies!!!

I just wanted to put my 2 bobs worth in.
I had to go to Sunday school when I was a kid and we didn't even get to paint bits of macaroni in those days. I would then come home and all that you would hear on the radio was dreary brass bands playing psalms.

Things brightened up when I got older and I went to a Christian boys club evry week where we built model lighthouse lamps and did gymnastics. We would then grab a cup of milo and a couple of bikkies, sit down and then.........the leader would pace up and down giving us the fire and brimstone and gnashing of teeth without a drop of water speech.

I then had to ride home on my bike through the dark in fear that God could strike me down at any second (because I was a sinner for blocking the wash basin with toilet paper and turning on the tap at school the day before) then quickly lock the door behind me once I was inside.

Thank God I'm over all that religious nonsense now.

LoL,
You might not of painted back then.
But you sure painted a picture just then.
A Sunday with Willows.
That's great.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 2:12:44 AM
At 9/4/2016 2:06:17 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 9/4/2016 2:02:14 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Mmmm Sunday school.

Me 2 , I liked it.

It's always good to have a grounding in something positive.