Jump to topic:

The Muslim lie of Victimhood Requires Address

lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 1:47:14 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Muslims love to play the victim and present this lie that they never attacked anyone or hurt anyone and that White colonialists are responsible for every negative action by Muslims. It's time to start taking them to task and pointing out their despicable past. Here is just one example of their past escapades. The enslavement of whites. This does not address their disgusting enslavement of blacks as well.The more that is revealed about Islam's violent and oppressive history, the more their lies are revealed. This video is in English up to 14 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com...
thedynasty139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 2:10:21 AM
At 9/4/2016 1:47:14 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Muslims love to play the victim and present this lie that they never attacked anyone or hurt anyone and that White colonialists are responsible for every negative action by Muslims. It's time to start taking them to task and pointing out their despicable past. Here is just one example of their past escapades. The enslavement of whites. This does not address their disgusting enslavement of blacks as well.The more that is revealed about Islam's violent and oppressive history, the more their lies are revealed. This video is in English up to 14 minutes.

"Slaves" in the Muslim world have ruled it for centuries. Stop trying to make it look like we committed atrocities on the level of Western slavery and genocide, the likes of which include the American Indian Genocide and the Triangular Trade, and that's only looking at the Western Hemisphere.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 2:20:56 AM
At 9/4/2016 2:10:21 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:

"Slaves" in the Muslim world have ruled it for centuries. Stop trying to make it look like we committed atrocities on the level of Western slavery and genocide, the likes of which include the American Indian Genocide and the Triangular Trade, and that's only looking at the Western Hemisphere.

No, not on our level, but worse, as far as slavery is concerned. My point here is about Muslim denial of your despicable past, which you continue to a lesser degree. At least we admit our negative past and have embraced our changes and desire to evolve. Islam is incapable of evolving or getting along with the rest of the world. there are many brave secular Muslims who try to bring Islam into this century, but are constantly threatened. Islam is a mess and the reason is, unlike Christianity, Islam is far too political.
thedynasty139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 2:28:34 AM
At 9/4/2016 2:20:56 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

No, not on our level, but worse, as far as slavery is concerned. My point here is about Muslim denial of your despicable past, which you continue to a lesser degree. At least we admit our negative past and have embraced our changes and desire to evolve. Islam is incapable of evolving or getting along with the rest of the world. there are many brave secular Muslims who try to bring Islam into this century, but are constantly threatened. Islam is a mess and the reason is, unlike Christianity, Islam is far too political.

Until you can show me when Muslims did something like killing tens of millions of Native Americans, or forcefully bringing tens of millions of Africans to the New World, and shipping them in situations so shitty that millions of them died on the voyage, every word you type is just a bunch of bogus.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 2:34:22 AM

Response: Shut your dumb, white supremacist behind up. Dummy.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 2:47:31 AM
At 9/4/2016 2:28:34 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:

Until you can show me when Muslims did something like killing tens of millions of Native Americans, or forcefully bringing tens of millions of Africans to the New World, and shipping them in situations so shitty that millions of them died on the voyage, every word you type is just a bunch of bogus.

Let me ask you this? Do you admit that Islam has been heavily involved in the slave trade in the past and is still involved in white slavery today? Do you admit that Islam warred against Europe, which was the catalyst for the over blown Crusades? If you can't admit it then you are what I described as a lying Muslim, who can't admit Islam's murderous past. I, as a white westerner have no trouble admitting to our past aggressions and murderous ways. Your people are every bit as guilty. Every race of people has perpetrated atraucities. If you can't admit Muslim past violence and aggression then don't talk to me.
thedynasty139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 2:53:13 AM
At 9/4/2016 2:47:31 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Let me ask you this? Do you admit that Islam has been heavily involved in the slave trade in the past and is still involved in white slavery today? Do you admit that Islam warred against Europe, which was the catalyst for the over blown Crusades? If you can't admit it then you are what I described as a lying Muslim, who can't admit Islam's murderous past. I, as a white westerner have no trouble admitting to our past aggressions and murderous ways. Your people are every bit as guilty. Every race of people has perpetrated atraucities. If you can't admit Muslim past violence and aggression then don't talk to me.

I condemn atrocities and acts of transgression committed by anyone. But thanks for conceding for once and not being the hypocrite you usually are by neglecting Western genocide and slavery and having an unhealthy passion for bashing Muslims for supposedly doing it on the same level. I noticed you couldn't provide any of the proof I asked for, so I just assumed you conceded and accepted the error in making this thread. Thanks.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 3:13:23 AM
At 9/4/2016 2:53:13 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
At 9/4/2016 2:47:31 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

I condemn atrocities and acts of transgression committed by anyone. But thanks for conceding for once and not being the hypocrite you usually are by neglecting Western genocide and slavery and having an unhealthy passion for bashing Muslims for supposedly doing it on the same level. I noticed you couldn't provide any of the proof I asked for, so I just assumed you conceded and accepted the error in making this thread. Thanks.

You didn't answer my question. Do you recognize the atrocities of Islam's past? I provided proof of Muslim enslavement of Whites. This is all about countering Muslim denial and lies. There's proof of enslavement of blacks. Estimates of up to 20 million people were enslaved by Muslims between 650 and 1900 AD. Muslims were enslaving people 600 years before Europeans did and sold blacks to Europeans as well. We ended slavery Islam has not, to this day. Everything I say about your giant ideological cult is based on fact. Islam is the most despised religion on the planet. You have to reform it or the collision course with the western Christian world is going to erupt in greater violence. We will all lose. I have no respect for Islam, unless practiced privately and peacefully. It has earned disdain from so many. If you can't take it then piss off.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:26:50 AM

I didn't watch the video, but these innocent Muslims sent fighters to be a part of the Nazi SS in WWII. They can't find enough towels to wipe the innocent blood off their Muslim hands.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:38:54 AM
At 9/5/2016 2:26:50 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

I didn't watch the video, but these innocent Muslims sent fighters to be a part of the Nazi SS in WWII. They can't find enough towels to wipe the innocent blood off their Muslim hands.

Their innocence is legendary.
Beisht_Kione
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 3:23:04 AM
At 9/5/2016 2:38:54 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Muslims dindu nuffin
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:03:42 AM
At 9/5/2016 3:23:04 AM, Beisht_Kione wrote:

Muslims dindu nuffin

What do you mean? Explain.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:09:08 AM

Muslims dindu nuffin

Except commit all 452 suicide bombings in 2015
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Beisht_Kione
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:20:37 AM
At 9/5/2016 4:03:42 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Muslims dindu nuffin

I mean that n matter how many terrorist attacks there are, no matter how many people die in the name of jhad, no matter how absolutely regressive and incompatible with Western culture theirs is, no matter how much evidence is produced highlighting the reality of the situation, the vast majority of Muslims and all Islamophiles claim that there is nothing wrong and anything that could be wrong, is the doing of the ever evil white race.
They dindu nuffin.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 11:24:56 AM

I condemn atrocities and acts of transgression committed by anyone. But thanks for conceding for once and not being the hypocrite you usually are by neglecting Western genocide and slavery and having an unhealthy passion for bashing Muslims for supposedly doing it on the same level.

--- I noticed you couldn't provide any of the proof I asked for, so I just assumed you conceded and accepted the error in making this thread. Thanks.---

The Barbary Pirates, bro. Its a small sense of irony, really. For all the squeaking about "the West" creating ISIS, its seldom remembered that Islam created the Marines.

Things come full circle, I guess.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 12:03:49 PM
Muslims actually are victims, but it's predominantly to each other. And they want to pass their tradition of slaughtering each other on to us. When we don't comply they go crazy.

lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 3:48:26 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/5/2016 4:20:37 AM, Beisht_Kione wrote:
At 9/5/2016 4:03:42 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Muslims dindu nuffin

I mean that n matter how many terrorist attacks there are, no matter how many people die in the name of jhad, no matter how absolutely regressive and incompatible with Western culture theirs is, no matter how much evidence is produced highlighting the reality of the situation, the vast majority of Muslims and all Islamophiles claim that there is nothing wrong and anything that could be wrong, is the doing of the ever evil white race.
They dindu nuffin.

Agreed