Jump to topic:

Why be Muslim when you can be a Jew?

GoogooGaga
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 2:51:24 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Jews are basically Muslims because the old testament was about Judaism.

Muslims say the old testament is true and that Moses really did all that Voodoo shiznit so why not just worship the Jewish god?

I mean seriously look at it:

Both circumcise their kids, both don't eat pork, both support rape unless there are male witnesses who happen to care about the female, really the only difference is that one lot had the misfortune of a psychopath wiping out millions of them and the others are the psychopaths nowadays.
Serial killers get caught by their signature, I'm not a serial killer though... LOL
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 3:30:12 AM
At 9/4/2016 2:51:24 AM, GoogooGaga wrote:

Muslims say the old testament is true and that Moses really did all that Voodoo shiznit so why not just worship the Jewish god?

Both circumcise their kids, both don't eat pork, both support rape unless there are male witnesses who happen to care about the female, really the only difference is that one lot had the misfortune of a psychopath wiping out millions of them and the others are the psychopaths nowadays.

we Muslims believe in what the God sent to Moses i.e. Torah belonged the divine laws.
but don't think we accept the Old Testament. The existing scripture in the hand of Jews today is questioned, whether it was a true book from the god or the altered one or another men books which is claimed from god.
the quran tells us the book that was created by them, so we keep abstain.

prophet Muhammad told us to not reject their books nor to accept it.

and in case of the teaching, no matter it sound weird in your point of view, if it was divine then we still have to adhere it.

you may say Islam is the latest version of Judaism. it is possible. since Moses was the prophet whom was sent by Allah. however the Moses teaching was altered by the Jews, so the new teaching i.e. prophet Muhammad's teaching came to revise and to continue the religion of previous prophets with little bit different laws, rituals and forms.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 8:08:55 AM

Come on, that's the most blatant, one-sided, biased, twisted, prejudiced, warped, predisposed, slanted, bent, jaundiced, distorted, skewed, blinkered opinion I have ever read.
You should have thrown Christians into the mix as well.
GoogooGaga
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 5:47:57 PM
At 9/4/2016 8:08:55 AM, Willows wrote:

Come on, that's the most blatant, one-sided, biased, twisted, prejudiced, warped, predisposed, slanted, bent, jaundiced, distorted, skewed, blinkered opinion I have ever read.

Do I win a gold medal for each category where I came 1st?
Serial killers get caught by their signature, I'm not a serial killer though... LOL
GoogooGaga
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 5:49:34 PM
At 9/4/2016 3:30:12 AM, uncung wrote:

you may say Islam is the latest version of Judaism. it is possible. since Moses was the prophet whom was sent by Allah. however the Moses teaching was altered by the Jews, so the new teaching i.e. prophet Muhammad's teaching came to revise and to continue the religion of previous prophets with little bit different laws, rituals and forms.

So the teaching was altered by the Jews and it's wrong... Altered even more into Christianity and it's wrong... Altered even more by the Arabs and it's... CORRECT DINGDINGDING
GoogooGaga
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 5:50:05 PM
At 9/4/2016 3:12:40 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
I like your profile name. It's very reflective of your infantile intelligence.

I like your profile name. It's very... Wait what dynasty? Are you Genghis Khan?
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 9:46:06 PM

Reformist, we know it's you.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program. - Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:23:15 AM

Because a psychopathic child rapist said so. Sound nice?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 3:18:27 AM
At 9/4/2016 5:49:34 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
At 9/4/2016 3:30:12 AM, uncung wrote:

So the teaching was altered by the Jews and it's wrong... Altered even more into Christianity and it's wrong... Altered even more by the Arabs and it's... CORRECT DINGDINGDING

the Jews still consider their religion are the legacy of Moses's. in fact they didn't observe many divine laws.
i didn't say Islam is the alteration version of Judaism. Islam or prophet Muhammad came to revise the altered version of previous divine religion. we may say Islam bring the genuine religion back after be altered by the ancients.
Beisht_Kione
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 7:01:06 AM

Are you a Muslim or just an Islamophile? Just curious.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 7:10:04 AM
At 9/5/2016 7:01:06 AM, Beisht_Kione wrote:

Just sarcastic. Jews, Muslims and Christians are basically the same thing, just differenet brands.
Beisht_Kione
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 7:10:59 AM
At 9/5/2016 7:10:04 AM, Willows wrote:

Just sarcastic. Jews, Muslims and Christians are basically the same thing, just differenet brands.

Fair enough
GoogooGaga
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 12:16:06 PM
At 9/4/2016 9:46:06 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

No thank you, if I was someone's alt, it would be a far superior troll to that scrub.
GoogooGaga
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 12:17:18 PM
At 9/5/2016 7:10:04 AM, Willows wrote:

Christians are a little different, they don't cut the foreskin of their kids (unless they're American) and can eat pork and gamble.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:02:24 PM
At 9/5/2016 12:16:06 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:

No thank you, if I was someone's alt, it would be a far superior troll to that scrub.

No, it's you Reformist. Come on now.
If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand. - Friedman

Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself. -Friedman

Society will never be free until the last Democrat is strangled with the entrails of the last Communist.
GoogooGaga
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:43:40 PM
At 9/5/2016 4:02:24 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

No it's not lol... He was an angry guy I read his forum posts.
bballcrook21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 6:12:32 PM
At 9/5/2016 4:43:40 PM, GoogooGaga wrote:
At 9/5/2016 4:02:24 PM, bballcrook21 wrote:

No it's not lol... He was an angry guy I read his forum posts.

You can't read Reformist's forum posts when he hasn't posted in forever. Come on, we know it's you.

freekundli
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2016 5:57:03 AM
At 9/4/2016 3:12:40 AM, thedynasty139 wrote:
I like your profile name. It's very reflective of your infantile intelligence.

And i like your username.
lightseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 10:28:35 AM
because Islam is a newer guide sent from the same God.

so your question is like: why use a Ferrari when you can use a bicycle to move between cities?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 2:50:34 PM
At 9/10/2016 10:28:35 AM, lightseeker wrote:
because Islam is a newer guide sent from the same God.

Was the old guide wrong? Or, maybe it just didn't fit into the Arab culture?

so your question is like: why use a Ferrari when you can use a bicycle to move between cities?

Islam is a Ferrari? Islam is what this guy is riding...

http://static3.comicvine.com...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth