Total Posts:107|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Don't blame atheists.

Durbodh
Posts: 63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Quote of a holy book can not be taken as truth.

Take a look below - this is the fastest growing religion.

https://www.quora.com...

What is mind blowing about this nonsense?
janesix
Posts: 3,439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2016 9:38:32 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.
Atheits are no more rational than anyone else.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Quote of a holy book can not be taken as truth.

Take a look below - this is the fastest growing religion.

https://www.quora.com...

What is mind blowing about this nonsense?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 12:10:00 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Quote of a holy book can not be taken as truth.

Take a look below - this is the fastest growing religion.

https://www.quora.com...

What is mind blowing about this nonsense?

Stalin was one rational man. Rationality oozed from his pores like sweet necterish honey. Aaaah...the good ol Atheist inspired days of murdering millions of Russians because you were accountable to no god and could kill indiscriminantly without conscience.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:35:27 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 12:10:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Quote of a holy book can not be taken as truth.

Take a look below - this is the fastest growing religion.

https://www.quora.com...

What is mind blowing about this nonsense?

Stalin was one rational man. Rationality oozed from his pores like sweet necterish honey. Aaaah...the good ol Atheist inspired days of murdering millions of Russians because you were accountable to no god and could kill indiscriminantly without conscience.

Rational (definition) - of sound mind; sane: the patient seemed quite rational. 4. endowed with the capacity to reason; capable of logical thought: man is a rational being.


Sounds to me like you are implying that atheists are rational and Christians are irrational. If so, I agree.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:37:47 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 2:35:27 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/5/2016 12:10:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Quote of a holy book can not be taken as truth.

Take a look below - this is the fastest growing religion.

https://www.quora.com...

What is mind blowing about this nonsense?

Stalin was one rational man. Rationality oozed from his pores like sweet necterish honey. Aaaah...the good ol Atheist inspired days of murdering millions of Russians because you were accountable to no god and could kill indiscriminantly without conscience.

Rational (definition) - of sound mind; sane: the patient seemed quite rational. 4. endowed with the capacity to reason; capable of logical thought: man is a rational being.


Sounds to me like you are implying that atheists are rational and Christians are irrational. If so, I agree.

Let's look at it a minute.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:38:11 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Nuttin done it. Then male and female magically appeared at the exact same time, and the thousands of intermediaries from chimp common ancestor to man must have all died off and forgot to enter the fossil record. How childish! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:41:40 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 2:38:11 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Nuttin done it. Then male and female magically appeared at the exact same time, and the thousands of intermediaries from chimp common ancestor to man must have all died off and forgot to enter the fossil record. How childish! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

That is called an argument from personal incredulity and it is not valid.

http://rationalwiki.org...
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:44:13 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
"The argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone decides that something did not happen, because they cannot personally understand how it could happen.

The fallacy is an argument from ignorance and an informal fallacy. "

http://rationalwiki.org...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:52:11 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 2:41:40 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/5/2016 2:38:11 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Nuttin done it. Then male and female magically appeared at the exact same time, and the thousands of intermediaries from chimp common ancestor to man must have all died off and forgot to enter the fossil record. How childish! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

That is called an argument from personal incredulity and it is not valid.

http://rationalwiki.org...

Show us 50,000 monkey ancestor intermediaries.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:54:24 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 2:44:13 AM, matt8800 wrote:
"The argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone decides that something did not happen, because they cannot personally understand how it could happen.

The fallacy is an argument from ignorance and an informal fallacy. "

http://rationalwiki.org...

You actually believe you are a furless, talking, tailess monkey! Bwahahahahaha!
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 2:58:45 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 2:54:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 2:44:13 AM, matt8800 wrote:
"The argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone decides that something did not happen, because they cannot personally understand how it could happen.

The fallacy is an argument from ignorance and an informal fallacy. "

http://rationalwiki.org...

You actually believe you are a furless, talking, tailess monkey! Bwahahahahaha!

Some people more than others ;)
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 3:13:01 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Astute observation. :-)

Quote of a holy book can not be taken as truth.

Take a look below - this is the fastest growing religion.

https://www.quora.com...

What is mind blowing about this nonsense?

Some religion has to be the fastest growing. Does it really matter which?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 3:13:09 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 2:58:45 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/5/2016 2:54:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 2:44:13 AM, matt8800 wrote:
"The argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone decides that something did not happen, because they cannot personally understand how it could happen.

The fallacy is an argument from ignorance and an informal fallacy. "

http://rationalwiki.org...

You actually believe you are a furless, talking, tailess monkey! Bwahahahahaha!

Some people more than others ;)

Do you crave nanners?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 3:31:32 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Exhibit A: brontoraptor
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:01:04 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 3:31:32 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Exhibit A: brontoraptor

Point out the lie. I'll wait.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:06:55 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 3:31:32 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Exhibit A: brontoraptor

No?

Exhibit B: desmac
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:07:43 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Exhibit C: dee-em
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
PetersSmith
Posts: 5,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:11:04 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Quote of a holy book can not be taken as truth.

Take a look below - this is the fastest growing religion.

https://www.quora.com...

What is mind blowing about this nonsense?

I just blame Obama for everything.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Casten
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:39:47 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Oh you assume I'm rational, do you? You don't know me. You don't know my life. Maybe I'm not an atheist cuz I'm rational. Maybe I'm an atheist because kumquat Ralphs are at least halfway into their opposites! How about THAT.
janesix
Posts: 3,439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 6:05:48 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 2:41:40 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/5/2016 2:38:11 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Nuttin done it. Then male and female magically appeared at the exact same time, and the thousands of intermediaries from chimp common ancestor to man must have all died off and forgot to enter the fossil record. How childish! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

That is called an argument from personal incredulity and it is not valid.

http://rationalwiki.org...

No its not. Thats called pointing out the obvious. Darwinists have trouble with the obvious.
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 9:57:23 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 4:01:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 3:31:32 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Exhibit A: brontoraptor

Point out the lie. I'll wait.

"... the thousands of intermediaries from chimp common ancestor to man must have all died off and forgot to enter the fossil record".

No evolutionary biologist claims that man is descended from chimpanzees. That is a lie. Anything else, liar?
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 10:14:42 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 12:10:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Quote of a holy book can not be taken as truth.

Take a look below - this is the fastest growing religion.

https://www.quora.com...

What is mind blowing about this nonsense?

Stalin was one rational man. Rationality oozed from his pores like sweet necterish honey. Aaaah...the good ol Atheist inspired days of murdering millions of Russians because you were accountable to no god and could kill indiscriminantly without conscience.

Is that the Stalin who was trained in a Russian Orthodox seminary?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 10:40:52 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 10:14:42 AM, desmac wrote:
At 9/5/2016 12:10:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Quote of a holy book can not be taken as truth.

Take a look below - this is the fastest growing religion.

https://www.quora.com...

What is mind blowing about this nonsense?

Stalin was one rational man. Rationality oozed from his pores like sweet necterish honey. Aaaah...the good ol Atheist inspired days of murdering millions of Russians because you were accountable to no god and could kill indiscriminantly without conscience.

Is that the Stalin who was trained in a Russian Orthodox seminary?

Yeah. Notice those who atheism snares and turn on their orthodoxy become mass murderers.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 11:08:32 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 9:57:23 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/5/2016 4:01:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 3:31:32 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Exhibit A: brontoraptor

Point out the lie. I'll wait.

"... the thousands of intermediaries from chimp common ancestor to man must have all died off and forgot to enter the fossil record".

No evolutionary biologist claims that man is descended from chimpanzees. That is a lie. Anything else, liar?

Yeah. If you didn't come from a monkey common anscester, I guess your religion treads on well...no ground at all. Show us the thousands of monkey to man intermediaries. No? Didn't think so.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
dee-em
Posts: 6,447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 11:12:09 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 11:08:32 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 9:57:23 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/5/2016 4:01:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 3:31:32 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Exhibit A: brontoraptor

Point out the lie. I'll wait.

"... the thousands of intermediaries from chimp common ancestor to man must have all died off and forgot to enter the fossil record".

No evolutionary biologist claims that man is descended from chimpanzees. That is a lie. Anything else, liar?

Yeah. If you didn't come from a monkey common anscester, I guess your religion treads on well...no ground at all. Show us the thousands of monkey to man intermediaries. No? Didn't think so.

You are still lying. We are not descended from monkeys either.

Your honour, I submit exhibit A into evidence. In fact, the defendant has admitted his guilt. You can sentence him now.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 11:17:55 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 2:54:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 2:44:13 AM, matt8800 wrote:
"The argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone decides that something did not happen, because they cannot personally understand how it could happen.

The fallacy is an argument from ignorance and an informal fallacy. "

http://rationalwiki.org...

You actually believe you are a furless, talking, tailess monkey! Bwahahahahaha!

Humans are not furless, there are about 5million hairs on an average body.
Humans once had tails, occasionally some still do.

http://www.economist.com...
http://scienceline.ucsb.edu...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 11:18:02 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 11:12:09 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/5/2016 11:08:32 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 9:57:23 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/5/2016 4:01:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 3:31:32 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Exhibit A: brontoraptor

Point out the lie. I'll wait.

"... the thousands of intermediaries from chimp common ancestor to man must have all died off and forgot to enter the fossil record".

No evolutionary biologist claims that man is descended from chimpanzees. That is a lie. Anything else, liar?

Yeah. If you didn't come from a monkey common anscester, I guess your religion treads on well...no ground at all. Show us the thousands of monkey to man intermediaries. No? Didn't think so.

You are still lying. We are not descended from monkeys either.

Your honour, I submit exhibit A into evidence. In fact, the defendant has admitted his guilt. You can sentence him now.

Yes you are. I can see your tail.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 11:22:27 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 11:17:55 AM, desmac wrote:
At 9/5/2016 2:54:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 2:44:13 AM, matt8800 wrote:
"The argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone decides that something did not happen, because they cannot personally understand how it could happen.

The fallacy is an argument from ignorance and an informal fallacy. "

http://rationalwiki.org...

You actually believe you are a furless, talking, tailess monkey! Bwahahahahaha!

Humans are not furless, there are about 5million hairs on an average body.
Humans once had tails, occasionally some still do.

http://www.economist.com...
http://scienceline.ucsb.edu...

It looks like you and dee-em disagree. So which is it? Are you a knuckle dragging banana gobbling chimpanzee or did you evolve from a tiny hooved hyena like whales did...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 11:23:48 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 11:18:02 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 11:12:09 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/5/2016 11:08:32 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 9:57:23 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/5/2016 4:01:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 3:31:32 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/4/2016 5:40:54 PM, Durbodh wrote:
There is nothing wrong if someone wants to be rational.

I have noticed - on this forum , atheists are more honest than christians and muslims.

Exhibit A: brontoraptor

Point out the lie. I'll wait.

"... the thousands of intermediaries from chimp common ancestor to man must have all died off and forgot to enter the fossil record".

No evolutionary biologist claims that man is descended from chimpanzees. That is a lie. Anything else, liar?

Yeah. If you didn't come from a monkey common anscester, I guess your religion treads on well...no ground at all. Show us the thousands of monkey to man intermediaries. No? Didn't think so.

You are still lying. We are not descended from monkeys either.

Your honour, I submit exhibit A into evidence. In fact, the defendant has admitted his guilt. You can sentence him now.

Yes you are. I can see your tail.

Of course you are not descended from monkeys, craptor. You claim to be a squid. You are descended from cephalopods.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 11:24:54 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 9/5/2016 11:17:55 AM, desmac wrote:
At 9/5/2016 2:54:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/5/2016 2:44:13 AM, matt8800 wrote:
"The argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone decides that something did not happen, because they cannot personally understand how it could happen.

The fallacy is an argument from ignorance and an informal fallacy. "

http://rationalwiki.org...

You actually believe you are a furless, talking, tailess monkey! Bwahahahahaha!

Humans are not furless, there are about 5million hairs on an average body.
Humans once had tails, occasionally some still do.

http://www.economist.com...
http://scienceline.ucsb.edu...

So...most of your fur magically fell off and? You have no tail. You must have picked up speaking from a gibblet named Tony.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...