My sheep will hear my voice.

Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:17:52 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
John 5
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

How is it possible for the dead to hear the voice of the Lord?

Revelation 3:
20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

Do you hear his voice today?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:18:40 PM
At 9/5/2016 4:17:52 PM, Z_ONE wrote:
John 5
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

Revelation 3:
20: Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

Baa!
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:34:23 PM
At 9/5/2016 4:18:40 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

Baa! : :

Great !!! You heard my voice my little lamb.

I was involved in raising sheep for a couple years and now I understand why they used the analogy, "My sheep will hear my voice".
Looncall
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:37:17 PM
John 5

Revelation 3:

I have worked with sheep. They are as dumb as doorknobs. Referring to anyone as a sheep is a horrific insult. It is amazing that christians get away with it.
The metaphysicist has no laboratory.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:37:21 PM
At 9/5/2016 4:34:23 PM, Z_ONE wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

I was involved in raising sheep for a couple years and now I understand why they used the analogy, "My sheep will hear my voice".

Because they get fleeced or are led to slaughter?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:39:58 PM
At 9/5/2016 4:37:17 PM, Looncall wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

I have worked with sheep. They are as dumb as doorknobs. Referring to anyone as a sheep is a horrific insult. It is amazing that christians get away with it. : :

People are as dumb as sheep. Without the voice of the Lord, they wouldn't exist at all.
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:41:10 PM
At 9/5/2016 4:37:21 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

Because they get fleeced or are led to slaughter? : :

Because they couldn't keep themselves alive without the voice of their Master.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:51:05 PM
At 9/5/2016 4:41:10 PM, Z_ONE wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

So the eff what? They probably aren't going to be kept alive with it, either. Its still in "the Master's" best interest to keep them alive, said lambs are providing HIM the service. Their servitude gives "the Master" something, the deal is obviously lopsided. Its not that the wolves that chase the lambs are so bad, its that "the Master" is supposed to be the one reaping the profit. He isn't keeping lambs around out of the kindness of his heart, he actively gets something from their submission.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:54:00 PM
At 9/5/2016 4:51:05 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

So the eff what? They probably aren't going to be kept alive with it, either. Its still in "the Master's" best interest to keep them alive, said lambs are providing HIM the service. Their servitude gives "the Master" something, the deal is obviously lopsided. Its not that the wolves that chase the lambs are so bad, its that "the Master" is supposed to be the one reaping the profit. He isn't keeping lambs around out of the kindness of his heart, he actively gets something from their submission. : :

It's impossible for God's people to keep alive without his voice. Once you understand what his voice is, then you will realize where you came from.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:55:56 PM
John 5

Revelation 3:

No, as there is no voice to hear!
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:56:06 PM
At 9/5/2016 4:54:00 PM, Z_ONE wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

So the eff what? They probably aren't going to be kept alive with it, either. Its still in "the Master's" best interest to keep them alive, said lambs are providing HIM the service. Their servitude gives "the Master" something, the deal is obviously lopsided. Its not that the wolves that chase the lambs are so bad, its that "the Master" is supposed to be the one reaping the profit. He isn't keeping lambs around out of the kindness of his heart, he actively gets something from their submission. : :

It's impossible for God's people to keep alive without his voice.

Then God made an inherently flawed creation, and the motivations of creating something so utterly dependent immediately make "God" suspect for ulterior motive.

Once you understand what his voice is, then you will realize where you came from.

And run the opposite direction, should your statements be true. I have no desire to be some para-dimensional's food source, ego stroker, raw materials, etc.
Looncall
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:56:56 PM
John 5

Revelation 3:

You have been lied to by scoundrels. Be free!
The metaphysicist has no laboratory.
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 4:59:32 PM
At 9/5/2016 4:55:56 PM, tarantula wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

No, as there is no voice to hear! : :

Most of God's people don't know where there life experiences come from so don't feel alone.
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:01:44 PM
At 9/5/2016 4:56:06 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

Then God made an inherently flawed creation, and the motivations of creating something so utterly dependent immediately make "God" suspect for ulterior motive.

If you listen to his voice, you will learn God's motives.

Once you understand what his voice is, then you will realize where you came from.

And run the opposite direction, should your statements be true. I have no desire to be some para-dimensional's food source, ego stroker, raw materials, etc. : :

You have no choice but to live according to what the voice gives you. Once you know what the voice is, then you will understand how you were created.
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:03:39 PM
At 9/5/2016 5:01:36 PM, tarantula wrote:
When people start hearing voices in their head that is the time to seek a psychiatric evaluation! : :

That's what you believe according to the voice that feeds your mind with thoughts. Those thoughts will keep you deceived from how you were created.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:03:48 PM
At 9/5/2016 5:01:44 PM, Z_ONE wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

And run the opposite direction, should your statements be true. I have no desire to be some para-dimensional's food source, ego stroker, raw materials, etc. : :

You have no choice but to live according to what the voice gives you.

So then your attempts to convince me of what reality is would be futile. Give yourself a round of applause.

Once you know what the voice is, then you will understand how you were created.

That doesn't at all change the idea that the circumstances of how and why I was "Created" aren't horrific and worthy of all efforts to abandon, nor have you done anything to dissuade me from such an idea. If anything, you are reinforcing the idea that God is malevolent.
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:05:05 PM
At 9/5/2016 4:56:56 PM, Looncall wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

You have been lied to by scoundrels. Be free! : :

Sheep cannot live without the voice of their Master that feeds them. Once you know what the Master is, then you will understand how you're created.
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:15:23 PM
At 9/5/2016 5:03:48 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/5/2016 5:01:44 PM, Z_ONE wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

So then your attempts to convince me of what reality is would be futile. Give yourself a round of applause.

You were chosen to not listen.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

That doesn't at all change the idea that the circumstances of how and why I was "Created" aren't horrific and worthy of all efforts to abandon, nor have you done anything to dissuade me from such an idea. If anything, you are reinforcing the idea that God is malevolent. : :

You will remain confused until the day your body dies.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:19:22 PM
John 5

Revelation 3:

So freedom of choice is not present in whatever reality you perceive and preach. Got it.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

That doesn't at all change the idea that the circumstances of how and why I was "Created" aren't horrific and worthy of all efforts to abandon, nor have you done anything to dissuade me from such an idea. If anything, you are reinforcing the idea that God is malevolent. : :

I will remain confused for as long as you speak. Considering your past, and precognitions about your own assassination, you have very large credibility issues. After that, this incoherent-at-best, or eldritch horror of a nightmare at worst case scenario won't win hearts and minds.

Not that it could, anyways.
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:35:33 PM
At 9/5/2016 5:19:22 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

So freedom of choice is not present in whatever reality you perceive and preach. Got it.

Free will is an illusion that many of God's people believe in. They actually believe they are real people living on a real planet.

Jeremiah 6

I will remain confused for as long as you speak. Considering your past, and precognitions about your own assassination, you have very large credibility issues. After that, this incoherent-at-best, or eldritch horror of a nightmare at worst case scenario won't win hearts and minds.

That's an excuse that will keep you from listening to the voice of the Lord and obeying his commandments. Your body cannot keep itself alive without his voice.

Not that it could, anyways. : :

All God's chosen believers listen to My voice and obey My commandments. They don't have a choice to reject the knowledge that flows from Me.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 5:57:32 PM
At 9/5/2016 5:35:33 PM, Z_ONE wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

Free will is an illusion that many of God's people believe in. They actually believe they are real people living on a real planet.

Jeremiah 6

That's an excuse that will keep you from listening to the voice of the Lord and obeying his commandments. Your body cannot keep itself alive without his voice.

All God's chosen believers listen to My voice and obey My commandments.

They don't have a choice to reject the knowledge that flows from Me.

also...

I was supposedly chosen not to listen.

Dude, please go at least 3 posts in a row before you contradict yourself. Its a low bar to clear, Brad.
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 6:02:06 PM
At 9/5/2016 5:57:32 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 9/5/2016 5:35:33 PM, Z_ONE wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

Jeremiah 6

also...

Dude, please go at least 3 posts in a row before you contradict yourself. Its a low bar to clear, Brad. : ;

I haven't contradicted anything. You just don't understand where you came from, that's all.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 6:05:24 PM
John 5

Revelation 3:

Jeremiah 6

also...

Dude, please go at least 3 posts in a row before you contradict yourself. Its a low bar to clear, Brad. : ;

I haven't contradicted anything. You just don't understand where you came from, that's all.

If where I came from has been what you are describing, its irrational. Has that occurred to you... like, ever?
Z_ONE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/5/2016 6:07:15 PM
At 9/5/2016 6:05:24 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
John 5

Revelation 3:

Jeremiah 6

also...

If where I came from has been what you are describing, its irrational. Has that occurred to you... like, ever? : :

Of course it's irrational from your perspective because you think you're a real person living on a real planet. Now that I know exactly how we're created, I know how irrational you are to believe that lie.