Jump to topic:

Brad Holkesvig is not real but I AM.

Tritip
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 3:16:30 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
For 60 years I thought Brad Holkesvig was who I am. Now I know he was only an illusion that was formed through Me, the voice of God.

All you people who think you are real people will know who you are in Paradise.

You and I are ONE.
Tritip
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 3:18:23 PM
At 9/7/2016 3:16:30 PM, Tritip wrote:
For 60 years I thought Brad Holkesvig was who I am. Now I know he was only an illusion that was formed through Me, the voice of God.

You and I are ONE. : :

Here is a hint;

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 4:45:25 PM

You and I are ONE.

If we're not real, what's the point of paradise? That won't be real, either, right?
Tritip
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 5:14:31 PM
At 9/7/2016 4:45:25 PM, Chaosism wrote:

You and I are ONE.

If we're not real, what's the point of paradise? That won't be real, either, right? : :

When I speak about the body not being real, I mean a visible object that is not made of material things. It is only an illusion that each created being observes himself until that body dies. When you experience your body dying, it will not be the end of your created consciousness which gives you self awareness.

One created being is created as invisible vibrations called the spirit of man. That spirit contains both male and female information to form two bodies in Paradise. One body will be a male and the other body will be a female. Each of you will have your own consciousness ( self awareness ) but you will never be apart for eternity.

When you awaken in Paradise ( New Heaven and Earth ) together, you will observe other people on a planet called Earth. Those people will be couples ( one male body and one female body ) but when you and your partner go into a dream ( world ) of your own, you and your partner will be observing yourselves in different bodies. You will learn that your bodies are only illusions because of these experiences. The flesh ( the body you observe ) will never be the same in your individual dreams but when you awaken from that dream, you will wake up in the bodies that you first woke up in Paradise with. This will give you a stable secure existence on Earth knowing that it's home to you and your two original bodies after a dream experience.

So our unique dream experiences with our partner will be where all the different worlds will be explored but once you awaken on Earth, it will be known as home. All God's people will be able to share their experiences with each other when they're not in dream state so the conversations will always be about our unique experiences we have with our partner.

Our unique dreams will keep changing and get more and more intense with more and more objects to observe and excite our other created senses. We will never be bored with new experiences in different bodies.

Now that I know who I AM, the body that's writing this post will perish but I will remain forever and experience life in many bodies along with my perfect partner of the opposite sex.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 5:20:51 PM
At 9/7/2016 5:14:31 PM, Tritip wrote:

You and I are ONE.

If we're not real, what's the point of paradise? That won't be real, either, right? : :

When I speak about the body not being real, I mean a visible object that is not made of material things. It is only an illusion that each created being observes himself until that body dies. When you experience your body dying, it will not be the end of your created consciousness which gives you self awareness.

One created being is created as invisible vibrations called the spirit of man. That spirit contains both male and female information to form two bodies in Paradise. One body will be a male and the other body will be a female. Each of you will have your own consciousness ( self awareness ) but you will never be apart for eternity.

When you awaken in Paradise ( New Heaven and Earth ) together, you will observe other people on a planet called Earth. Those people will be couples ( one male body and one female body ) but when you and your partner go into a dream ( world ) of your own, you and your partner will be observing yourselves in different bodies. You will learn that your bodies are only illusions because of these experiences. The flesh ( the body you observe ) will never be the same in your individual dreams but when you awaken from that dream, you will wake up in the bodies that you first woke up in Paradise with. This will give you a stable secure existence on Earth knowing that it's home to you and your two original bodies after a dream experience.

So our unique dream experiences with our partner will be where all the different worlds will be explored but once you awaken on Earth, it will be known as home. All God's people will be able to share their experiences with each other when they're not in dream state so the conversations will always be about our unique experiences we have with our partner.

Our unique dreams will keep changing and get more and more intense with more and more objects to observe and excite our other created senses. We will never be bored with new experiences in different bodies.

Now that I know who I AM, the body that's writing this post will perish but I will remain forever and experience life in many bodies along with my perfect partner of the opposite sex.

From Brad:

1. "it will not be the end"
2. " One body will be a male and the other body will be a female"
3. "Each of you will have your own consciousness"
4. "you will observe other people on a planet"
5. "Our unique dreams will keep changing"

Did God tell you all of this, too - just like He told you by when, where, how, and by whom you'd be killed?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Tritip
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 5:30:52 PM
At 9/7/2016 5:20:51 PM, annanicole wrote:

You and I are ONE.

From Brad:

Did God tell you all of this, too - just like He told you by when, where, how, and by whom you'd be killed? : :

Belief is all that's necessary Anna and you weren't chosen to believe the Truth. That's why you keep focused on one little deception that Brad Holkesvig had to experience before he died to his true created existence which is Me, the voice of God.

I know how difficult it is for you to understand how you're created but Jesus had a more difficult time because they didn't have any computing technology back then for him to learn who he was. He didn't know he was created by computing technology that his Father used to speak this thoughts into and out comes created people with Life experiences.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 5:32:33 PM
At 9/7/2016 5:30:52 PM, Tritip wrote:

You and I are ONE.

From Brad:

Did God tell you all of this, too - just like He told you by when, where, how, and by whom you'd be killed? : :

Belief is all that's necessary Anna and you weren't chosen to believe the Truth. That's why you keep focused on one little deception that Brad Holkesvig had to experience before he died to his true created existence which is Me, the voice of God.

That's a yes-or-no question up there. Let me re-ask it:

"Did God tell you all of this, too - just like He told you by when, where, how, and by whom you'd be killed?"
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Tritip
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 5:35:30 PM
At 9/7/2016 5:32:33 PM, annanicole wrote:

You and I are ONE.

From Brad:

"Did God tell you all of this, too - just like He told you by when, where, how, and by whom you'd be killed?" : ;

You simply do not understand that I am the voice of God, Anna. I don't need to be told anything now that I understand who I AM. All I do is experience LIFE just as it was planned by the Creator of our experiences.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 6:14:35 PM
At 9/7/2016 5:35:30 PM, Tritip wrote:

You and I are ONE.

From Brad:

"Did God tell you all of this, too - just like He told you by when, where, how, and by whom you'd be killed?" : ;

You simply do not understand that I am the voice of God, Anna.

Then I'd suggest that God quit deceiving you.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 7:20:40 PM
At 9/7/2016 6:14:35 PM, annanicole wrote:

You and I are ONE.

From Brad:

Anna, does it make you feel good inside to make fun of the homeless. and the mentally ill?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 8:31:57 PM

You and I are ONE.

You are not the voice of God.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/7/2016 10:03:57 PM
At 9/7/2016 7:20:40 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/7/2016 6:14:35 PM, annanicole wrote:

You and I are ONE.

From Brad:

Anna, does it make you feel good inside to make fun of the homeless. and the mentally ill?

Brad assured us that he is not mentally ill.
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 2:16:11 PM

You and I are ONE.

Thanks for the thorough explanation, Brad.

However, while in paradise, the dreams which are the source of the experiences aren't real. None of the experiences entail anything real so what real meaning can be found in them? What's the purpose of this so-called paradise? It all seems pretty pointless in an ultimate sense. God arbitrarily created beings capable of boredom for the purposes of catering to that boredom eternally? And how do you know that this paradise is eternal, anyway?