Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

God vs Hitler

illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.
foxxhajti
Posts: 479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 9:46:35 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

This is how Christians explain the whole "God killing people" phenomenon:
http://www.gotquestions.org...
"It's interesting to observe that almost all truly worthy men have simple manners, and that simple manners are almost always taken as a sign of little worth" - Giacomo Leopardi

"It is more honorable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one. Fortune bestows the one, merit obtains the other." - Francesco Petrarca

"You too must not count too much on your reality as you feel it today, since like yesterday, it may prove an illusion for you tomorrow." - Luigi Pirandello
Willows
Posts: 2,038
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 12:48:03 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

The thing is, despite being a dictator, Hitler was a duly elected leader and had to answer to the people. The German people felt pretty hard done by and down trodden after their last attempt to dominate Europe. They were desperate and anti-semitism was rife. So, Hitler was really taking advantage of the sentiment of the day. The Germans were only starting to call him a bad smell when the country started losing the war.

Without the support of the people, and having knocked off more than a few Jews there was only one way for him to go and out came his trusty Walther PPK 7.65.

God on the other hand could rape, pillage and murder to his heart's content and who the heck does he answer to? Absolutely diddly squat, nobody.
And since he gives out the free passes in the first place, is he going to care a rat's arse anyway?
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 1:48:15 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

50 shekels of silver to the father and its all good! ;-)
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 1:50:09 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 1:48:15 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

50 shekels of silver to the father and its all good! ;-)

You cheated, you read the god's handbook.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 2:00:38 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 1:50:09 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/10/2016 1:48:15 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

50 shekels of silver to the father and its all good! ;-)

You cheated, you read the god's handbook.

On the other hand, if the baby has a penis...
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 2:14:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 2:00:38 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/10/2016 1:50:09 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/10/2016 1:48:15 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

50 shekels of silver to the father and its all good! ;-)

You cheated, you read the god's handbook.

On the other hand, if the baby has a penis...
Teacher, teacher, check in his desk, he's cheating. wawawa
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 2:24:31 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

I don't know how much of stretch that is. In Numbers 31, God's mouthpiece, Moses, commanded his men to kill all the innocent non-combatants of neighboring peoples (including infants, the sick and the elderly) but keep the young virgins for their own use.

Either Moses was NOT a prophet or he did represent God's wishes. Theists already give God a free pass on commanding the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls.
RoderickSpode
Posts: 2,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:42:17 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 2:24:31 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

I don't know how much of stretch that is. In Numbers 31, God's mouthpiece, Moses, commanded his men to kill all the innocent non-combatants of neighboring peoples (including infants, the sick and the elderly) but keep the young virgins for their own use.

Either Moses was NOT a prophet or he did represent God's wishes. Theists already give God a free pass on commanding the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls.
Where does God command the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls?*

*(Okay. I actually know the passages you're referring to. So in these passages, why do you think they condone the murder of innocent people, and raping of young girls?)
graceofgod
Posts: 5,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:45:30 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

ask the muslims really..
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:51:07 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 4:45:30 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

ask the muslims really..

Response: You mean ask those like you since the OP is referring to the literal Bible interpretation of God.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 4:59:34 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 4:51:07 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:45:30 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

ask the muslims really..

Response: You mean ask those like you since the OP is referring to the literal Bible interpretation of God.

so you admit the muslim god is a different God, that's a good start....
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:01:03 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 4:42:17 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 2:24:31 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

I don't know how much of stretch that is. In Numbers 31, God's mouthpiece, Moses, commanded his men to kill all the innocent non-combatants of neighboring peoples (including infants, the sick and the elderly) but keep the young virgins for their own use.

Either Moses was NOT a prophet or he did represent God's wishes. Theists already give God a free pass on commanding the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls.
Where does God command the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls?*

*(Okay. I actually know the passages you're referring to. So in these passages, why do you think they condone the murder of innocent people, and raping of young girls?)

Why does anyone murder innocent people and rape young girls? Its not like its an original idea. Its been going on for a long time and it was common to use their god's wishes as justification.

Its just that people only like it when their specific god is used to justify rape and murder. If someone else's god commands/condones it, its considered evil. An example is that Christians justify it in Numbers but condemn ISIS for doing the same thing because they have a different god.
RoderickSpode
Posts: 2,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:02:55 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:01:03 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:42:17 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 2:24:31 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

I don't know how much of stretch that is. In Numbers 31, God's mouthpiece, Moses, commanded his men to kill all the innocent non-combatants of neighboring peoples (including infants, the sick and the elderly) but keep the young virgins for their own use.

Either Moses was NOT a prophet or he did represent God's wishes. Theists already give God a free pass on commanding the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls.
Where does God command the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls?*

*(Okay. I actually know the passages you're referring to. So in these passages, why do you think they condone the murder of innocent people, and raping of young girls?)

Why does anyone murder innocent people and rape young girls? Its not like its an original idea. Its been going on for a long time and it was common to use their god's wishes as justification.

Its just that people only like it when their specific god is used to justify rape and murder. If someone else's god commands/condones it, its considered evil. An example is that Christians justify it in Numbers but condemn ISIS for doing the same thing because they have a different god.
I'm referring to what the Bible actually states. I'm not questioning human tendencies.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:02:56 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 4:45:30 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

ask the muslims really..

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

Isnt that in your "holy" book?
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:04:30 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:02:55 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:01:03 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:42:17 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 2:24:31 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

I don't know how much of stretch that is. In Numbers 31, God's mouthpiece, Moses, commanded his men to kill all the innocent non-combatants of neighboring peoples (including infants, the sick and the elderly) but keep the young virgins for their own use.

Either Moses was NOT a prophet or he did represent God's wishes. Theists already give God a free pass on commanding the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls.
Where does God command the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls?*

*(Okay. I actually know the passages you're referring to. So in these passages, why do you think they condone the murder of innocent people, and raping of young girls?)

Why does anyone murder innocent people and rape young girls? Its not like its an original idea. Its been going on for a long time and it was common to use their god's wishes as justification.

Its just that people only like it when their specific god is used to justify rape and murder. If someone else's god commands/condones it, its considered evil. An example is that Christians justify it in Numbers but condemn ISIS for doing the same thing because they have a different god.
I'm referring to what the Bible actually states. I'm not questioning human tendencies.

Exactly. The OT god commanded rape and murder of innocent people.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:06:44 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:02:56 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:45:30 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

ask the muslims really..

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

Isnt that in your "holy" book?

yes it is ... does it say God raped them??
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:10:46 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 4:59:34 PM, graceofgod wrote:

so you admit the muslim god is a different God, that's a good start....

Response: Rather, there is only one true God, who is Allah, as described in Islam, and Christians and other religions depiction of God is not according to truth.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:13:39 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:10:46 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:59:34 PM, graceofgod wrote:

so you admit the muslim god is a different God, that's a good start....

Response: Rather, there is only one true God, who is Allah, as described in Islam, and Christians and other religions depiction of God is not according to truth.

ha ha ha nice try but you have already blown it..lol

allah is the false god who allowed the paedo muhammered to abuse what children he wanted...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:17:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:13:39 PM, graceofgod wrote:

ha ha ha nice try but you have already blown it..lol

allah is the false god who allowed the paedo muhammered to abuse what children he wanted...

Response: Nice try, but your weak rebuttals have already made my point.

Allah is the one and only true God and Muhammad(saw) his last and final Messenger, and of the best on morality and decency.

Whereas your biblical God is a perverted, sadistic killer of innocent children and women who also likes sec in the open but punishes those who sleep with his whore.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:17:40 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:06:44 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:02:56 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:45:30 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

ask the muslims really..

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

Isnt that in your "holy" book?

yes it is ... does it say God raped them??

No, he commanded murder and rape through his prophet.

Unless, of course, you are going to say that Moses was a false prophet.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:20:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:17:25 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:13:39 PM, graceofgod wrote:

ha ha ha nice try but you have already blown it..lol

allah is the false god who allowed the paedo muhammered to abuse what children he wanted...

Response: Nice try, but your weak rebuttals have already made my point.

Allah is the one and only true God and Muhammad(saw) his last and final Messenger, and of the best on morality and decency.

Whereas your biblical God is a perverted, sadistic killer of innocent children and women who also likes sec in the open but punishes those who sleep with his whore.

no you are wrong the muslim god was a moon god chosen from nearly 400 other gods, the god who told muhammered to kill, rape , pillage and to have sex with under age girls, a practice that muslims continue with...
RoderickSpode
Posts: 2,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:20:50 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:04:30 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:02:55 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:01:03 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:42:17 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 2:24:31 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

I don't know how much of stretch that is. In Numbers 31, God's mouthpiece, Moses, commanded his men to kill all the innocent non-combatants of neighboring peoples (including infants, the sick and the elderly) but keep the young virgins for their own use.

Either Moses was NOT a prophet or he did represent God's wishes. Theists already give God a free pass on commanding the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls.
Where does God command the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls?*

*(Okay. I actually know the passages you're referring to. So in these passages, why do you think they condone the murder of innocent people, and raping of young girls?)

Why does anyone murder innocent people and rape young girls? Its not like its an original idea. Its been going on for a long time and it was common to use their god's wishes as justification.

Its just that people only like it when their specific god is used to justify rape and murder. If someone else's god commands/condones it, its considered evil. An example is that Christians justify it in Numbers but condemn ISIS for doing the same thing because they have a different god.
I'm referring to what the Bible actually states. I'm not questioning human tendencies.

Exactly. The OT god commanded rape and murder of innocent people.
According to the Bible, the people being murdered were not innocent at all. They were bent on the annihilation of the Israelites. And since there is no mention of rape in the passage in question, why do you draw that conclusion that rape is being implied?
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:22:09 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:17:25 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:13:39 PM, graceofgod wrote:

ha ha ha nice try but you have already blown it..lol

allah is the false god who allowed the paedo muhammered to abuse what children he wanted...

Response: Nice try, but your weak rebuttals have already made my point.

Allah is the one and only true God and Muhammad(saw) his last and final Messenger, and of the best on morality and decency.

Whereas your biblical God is a perverted, sadistic killer of innocent children and women who also likes sec in the open but punishes those who sleep with his whore.

All the Abrahamic religions condone murder of innocents and rape, including Islam.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:22:37 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:17:40 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:06:44 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:02:56 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:45:30 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

ask the muslims really..

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

Isnt that in your "holy" book?

yes it is ... does it say God raped them??

No, he commanded murder and rape through his prophet.

Unless, of course, you are going to say that Moses was a false prophet.

oh I thought you was saying what if God had raped a child..lol

I guess you answered your own question then...

perhaps you should ask why muhammered married a little girl and had sex with her when she was 9 years old...
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:26:42 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:20:50 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:04:30 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:02:55 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:01:03 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:42:17 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 2:24:31 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

I don't know how much of stretch that is. In Numbers 31, God's mouthpiece, Moses, commanded his men to kill all the innocent non-combatants of neighboring peoples (including infants, the sick and the elderly) but keep the young virgins for their own use.

Either Moses was NOT a prophet or he did represent God's wishes. Theists already give God a free pass on commanding the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls.
Where does God command the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls?*

*(Okay. I actually know the passages you're referring to. So in these passages, why do you think they condone the murder of innocent people, and raping of young girls?)

Why does anyone murder innocent people and rape young girls? Its not like its an original idea. Its been going on for a long time and it was common to use their god's wishes as justification.

Its just that people only like it when their specific god is used to justify rape and murder. If someone else's god commands/condones it, its considered evil. An example is that Christians justify it in Numbers but condemn ISIS for doing the same thing because they have a different god.
I'm referring to what the Bible actually states. I'm not questioning human tendencies.

Exactly. The OT god commanded rape and murder of innocent people.
According to the Bible, the people being murdered were not innocent at all. They were bent on the annihilation of the Israelites. And since there is no mention of rape in the passage in question, why do you draw that conclusion that rape is being implied?

1. What were the infants guilty of?

2. When warring men kill everyone but "keep the virgins for themselves", what do you think they do? Play patty-cake? Why do you think they would kill the young mothers but keep the virgins?

3. What did the newly married young girls do that warranted death that the virgins didn't do?
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:32:41 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:22:37 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:17:40 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:06:44 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:02:56 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:45:30 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

ask the muslims really..

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

Isnt that in your "holy" book?

yes it is ... does it say God raped them??

No, he commanded murder and rape through his prophet.

Unless, of course, you are going to say that Moses was a false prophet.

oh I thought you was saying what if God had raped a child..lol

I guess you answered your own question then...

Right, no loving god would command such a thing therefore Moses was a liar who claimed a special connection with god for power, just like countless other evil rulers.

perhaps you should ask why muhammered married a little girl and had sex with her when she was 9 years old...

Why would I think murder and rape is OK in one religion but not another? Secularists think murder of innocents and rape is wrong under all circumstances. Only theists think murder of innocents and rape is acceptable depending on the situation.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:34:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:26:42 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:20:50 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:04:30 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:02:55 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:01:03 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:42:17 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 2:24:31 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

I don't know how much of stretch that is. In Numbers 31, God's mouthpiece, Moses, commanded his men to kill all the innocent non-combatants of neighboring peoples (including infants, the sick and the elderly) but keep the young virgins for their own use.

Either Moses was NOT a prophet or he did represent God's wishes. Theists already give God a free pass on commanding the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls.
Where does God command the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls?*

*(Okay. I actually know the passages you're referring to. So in these passages, why do you think they condone the murder of innocent people, and raping of young girls?)

Why does anyone murder innocent people and rape young girls? Its not like its an original idea. Its been going on for a long time and it was common to use their god's wishes as justification.

Its just that people only like it when their specific god is used to justify rape and murder. If someone else's god commands/condones it, its considered evil. An example is that Christians justify it in Numbers but condemn ISIS for doing the same thing because they have a different god.
I'm referring to what the Bible actually states. I'm not questioning human tendencies.

Exactly. The OT god commanded rape and murder of innocent people.
According to the Bible, the people being murdered were not innocent at all. They were bent on the annihilation of the Israelites. And since there is no mention of rape in the passage in question, why do you draw that conclusion that rape is being implied?

1. What were the infants guilty of?

2. When warring men kill everyone but "keep the virgins for themselves", what do you think they do? Play patty-cake? Why do you think they would kill the young mothers but keep the virgins?

3. What did the newly married young girls do that warranted death that the virgins didn't do?

if you think about it in a sensible way, the infants will be of the tribe and beliefs of their original fathers and would probably eventually rise up to fight the Isrealites...

giving the virgins in marriage would make them part of the isrealites and therefore unlikely to rise up against them because of the connection with the parents..

...
graceofgod
Posts: 5,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 5:41:50 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:32:41 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:22:37 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:17:40 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:06:44 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:02:56 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:45:30 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

ask the muslims really..

"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves."

Isnt that in your "holy" book?

yes it is ... does it say God raped them??

No, he commanded murder and rape through his prophet.

Unless, of course, you are going to say that Moses was a false prophet.

oh I thought you was saying what if God had raped a child..lol

I guess you answered your own question then...

Right, no loving god would command such a thing therefore Moses was a liar who claimed a special connection with god for power, just like countless other evil rulers.

perhaps you should ask why muhammered married a little girl and had sex with her when she was 9 years old...

Why would I think murder and rape is OK in one religion but not another? Secularists think murder of innocents and rape is wrong under all circumstances. Only theists think murder of innocents and rape is acceptable depending on the situation.

well the rape bit of this is made up by you, as it doesn't say that...

the people come against the isrealites, they are technically not just standing against the isrealites they are coming against what God has set in motion for the isrealites, what stands against God's plans is destroyed....
RoderickSpode
Posts: 2,371
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 6:15:26 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/10/2016 5:26:42 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:20:50 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:04:30 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:02:55 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 5:01:03 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 4:42:17 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 9/10/2016 2:24:31 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 9/10/2016 8:19:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
Hitler kills 6 million jews plus others. God (Bible, literal genesis interpretation God) kills everyone, except Noah and a few, via flood. Conclusion of a typical christian........

Hitler, evil incarnate.

God, the only object worthy of worship cause of how perfect it is.

Question: If God was to rape a baby, just one, just one little ole baby, would you give God a free pass on that one ?

Post is half serious, half trolling you, half mocking you, you get to decide which half.

I don't know how much of stretch that is. In Numbers 31, God's mouthpiece, Moses, commanded his men to kill all the innocent non-combatants of neighboring peoples (including infants, the sick and the elderly) but keep the young virgins for their own use.

Either Moses was NOT a prophet or he did represent God's wishes. Theists already give God a free pass on commanding the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls.
Where does God command the murdering of innocent people and raping of young girls?*

*(Okay. I actually know the passages you're referring to. So in these passages, why do you think they condone the murder of innocent people, and raping of young girls?)

Why does anyone murder innocent people and rape young girls? Its not like its an original idea. Its been going on for a long time and it was common to use their god's wishes as justification.

Its just that people only like it when their specific god is used to justify rape and murder. If someone else's god commands/condones it, its considered evil. An example is that Christians justify it in Numbers but condemn ISIS for doing the same thing because they have a different god.
I'm referring to what the Bible actually states. I'm not questioning human tendencies.

Exactly. The OT god commanded rape and murder of innocent people.
According to the Bible, the people being murdered were not innocent at all. They were bent on the annihilation of the Israelites. And since there is no mention of rape in the passage in question, why do you draw that conclusion that rape is being implied?

1. What were the infants guilty of?

2. When warring men kill everyone but "keep the virgins for themselves", what do you think they do? Play patty-cake? Why do you think they would kill the young mothers but keep the virgins?

3. What did the newly married young girls do that warranted death that the virgins didn't do?
First off, I'll try not to double-up too much on your conversation with graceofgod.

In addition, there's also the issue of this Israelite exodus affair being considered a fable by many skeptics. So this causes a problem because if it's a fable, the most misogynistic societies will rarely if ever portray their heroes as rapists. At least I'm not aware of any. And if it's not a fable, then this creates another problem because the skeptic has to sift out what he/she thinks is legitimate occurrences, and what isn't.

1. The allowing of children to live, according to the Bible, caused problems down the road. Obviously God knew this ahead of time. And the killing of children doesn't mean that they were separated from God throughout eternity, as they were not at the age of accountability. In other words, they were probably ended up in heaven.

2. And thus the problem. Do you think this was a fable, or a real historical occurrence? You're making an assumption based on human tendency. Either (A), it's a fable where condoning rape is unlikely. Or (B), a real event, and the command was implemented knowing men would rape the women, thus condoning it. Or...(C) where the event occurred, and God's law against rape is also in force.

3. Are you aware that the it was the Midianite women who seduced Istralite men into sexual acts as a part of attempting to bring them into destruction? Obviously virgin women were not a part of this act of aggression.

4. Do you think this incident in the Bible happened, or a fable?