Jump to topic:

Bog is right about one thing

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 9:17:13 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I hate to see those threads barely bobbing above water with just one post before they sink. So here's a pity post in honor of all those threads sunken to the bottom of the sea. I think most of them are mine anyways. Besides, talking while nobody is listening is something I'm comfortable with. Even I tend to ignore my ramblings. You almost have to when you talk a lot with nothing to say. Self preservation of ego. Intellectual defense mechanisms can be real crafty to survive its own stupidity. But once you learn to pay attention to the little things in life that stand taller than the mountains of common expectations, you'll soon extract more intricacies from the moment than from a life looking around. A person's reaction tends to tell more truth than the spoken answers. Whether it's an intentional lie or subconscious, the expressions always speak from the soul. Add telepathy to the mix, and now we going game within the game when he's talking verbally to me about you, while simultaneously speaking Jedi kungfu, and suddenly what you hear is not what I know. Crazy world. I know.
Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 9:20:47 PM
At 9/11/2016 7:20:04 PM, janesix wrote:
This is almost definitely a simulation.

As hard as it is to admit, I agree.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 10:02:04 PM
At 9/11/2016 9:17:13 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
I hate to see those threads barely bobbing above water with just one post before they sink. So here's a pity post in honor of all those threads sunken to the bottom of the sea. I think most of them are mine anyways. Besides, talking while nobody is listening is something I'm comfortable with. Even I tend to ignore my ramblings. You almost have to when you talk a lot with nothing to say. Self preservation of ego. Intellectual defense mechanisms can be real crafty to survive its own stupidity. But once you learn to pay attention to the little things in life that stand taller than the mountains of common expectations, you'll soon extract more intricacies from the moment than from a life looking around. A person's reaction tends to tell more truth than the spoken answers. Whether it's an intentional lie or subconscious, the expressions always speak from the soul. Add telepathy to the mix, and now we going game within the game when he's talking verbally to me about you, while simultaneously speaking Jedi kungfu, and suddenly what you hear is not what I know. Crazy world. I know.
Nobody listens to me eirher. I sometimes wish i was in consensus reality wirh most everyone else, then there are the times when my own realiry is much more interesting.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 10:31:32 PM
At 9/11/2016 10:02:04 PM, janesix wrote:
Nobody listens to me eirher. I sometimes wish i was in consensus reality wirh most everyone else, then there are the times when my own realiry is much more interesting.

I can hear that. Usually when I talk I'm told to shut up. Obviously I keep talking because to me it's like elevator music. Background noise to massage the situation, I guess. It's better than nothing. They say nothing in the world would exist if you weren't in it, so you may as well play the part of the obnoxious rockstar since you're on the stage anyways. That's how I do it. Yep....
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 10:39:35 PM
At 9/11/2016 10:31:32 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I can hear that. Usually when I talk I'm told to shut up. Obviously I keep talking because to me it's like elevator music. Background noise to massage the situation, I guess. It's better than nothing. They say nothing in the world would exist if you weren't in it, so you may as well play the part of the obnoxious rockstar since you're on the stage anyways. That's how I do it. Yep....

Do you think there is only one consciousness?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 10:50:05 PM

That would imply that this is a model of a real-world process or system. Now, exactly why can't this be the real-world process or system and not a simulation? What criteria are you using to ascertain which it is?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 10:53:25 PM
At 9/11/2016 10:50:05 PM, dee-em wrote:

That would imply that this is a model of a real-world process or system. Now, exactly why can't this be the real-world process or system and not a simulation? What criteria are you using to ascertain which it is?

Because it would be easier to create a sun that is 864000 miles in diameter in a simulation than it would be to create it with matter.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 10:57:26 PM
At 9/11/2016 10:39:35 PM, janesix wrote:

It's possible I suppose. I hear things from others and read about personal accounts to suggest the idea. All I can do is measure what is given with what I know from my own experiences, and if no contradictions occur then nothing is discarded. Your question is still a question of mine that has yet to be ruled out. I think it might be true on different levels. There is a place known to me that might be the best place to discover this truth to its highest level, but it's not an easy place to get to. What do you think?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 11:40:49 PM
At 9/11/2016 10:53:25 PM, janesix wrote:

Because it would be easier to create a sun that is 864000 miles in diameter in a simulation than it would be to create it with matter.

Wtf? How many suns do you think there are in the universe? One? Lol.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:03:04 AM
At 9/11/2016 11:40:49 PM, dee-em wrote:

Maybe only one that matters.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:04:00 AM

Take a walk to nowhere around the organized mess that is my rampant mind that hates to sweep, and step it back a minute to the Age of Enlightenment. Newton, Descartes, the universe is an elaborate clock, and maybe now somebody knows what time it is. Tick tick we go further into the hour. Industrial Age, Freudian psychodynamics makes a play to say the universe is a machine with Pistons. Whatever. Cocaine never did anyone right, and the thermodynamics of the steam engine seem good for nothing but a party down the Mississippi. Two steps back, a quantum leap forward, and welcome to the digital age that took forever to rock out of the 80s. Ugh. Generation X, Generation Y, and now we can finally see. The universe is a computer says the "too cool for school" hipsters with the jeans too tight. Not judging. But what a fundamentally empowing idea to know the world as a computer, is now a world capable of being coded. Skinny jeans. Whatever. The central tenets to a self-fulfilling prophecy to life in the digital age now sees this code as logical; sees this code as hackable; sees this now as an ardent destiny to manifest all our fervent dreams into now this given construct to do with as we please. The mathematical fundamentals that already lawyer our relationships with underlying governance that gives us the balance of who and what we are, and why not seize the gavel and remake the rules, if we can. Our thoughts and emotions and actions have always been converted into raw data. Surrounded by machines, life, it's time to take over the instructions and exploit, optimize, and manipulate the world to best suit our goals. Artificial Intelligence. What do you think that is?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:06:02 AM
At 9/11/2016 10:57:26 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

It's possible I suppose. I hear things from others and read about personal accounts to suggest the idea. All I can do is measure what is given with what I know from my own experiences, and if no contradictions occur then nothing is discarded. Your question is still a question of mine that has yet to be ruled out. I think it might be true on different levels. There is a place known to me that might be the best place to discover this truth to its highest level, but it's not an easy place to get to. What do you think?
Do you mean different states of consciousness where you can see reality better? I know what you mean if you mean that.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:34:51 AM
At 9/12/2016 1:06:02 AM, janesix wrote:

Do you mean different states of consciousness where you can see reality better? I know what you mean if you mean that.

Sorta. If we're talking about different states to consciousness, there is one state above all that, for me thinks with an exponential greater sense of clarity,wherein the state of mind is pure ecstasy. It's the only place where all my amnesia washes away. It's my home. It's the only place where I know the answers to everything. That would be a good place to go to find the answer to the question you asked. There is another place to go to see someone that likely knows this answer. For me he is easy to find. Actually he finds me. Have you ever been to a palace made of reddish marble? That's where he lives and he likes to throw parties.
Idealist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:42:17 AM

Of course there's only one, unless some other species happened to evolve our exact same language. There are lots of stars, but only one "Sun" or "Sol". :-)
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:47:21 AM

Why the number 864000?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:49:15 AM
At 9/12/2016 1:34:51 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Sorta. If we're talking about different states to consciousness, there is one state above all that, for me thinks with an exponential greater sense of clarity,wherein the state of mind is pure ecstasy. It's the only place where all my amnesia washes away. It's my home. It's the only place where I know the answers to everything. That would be a good place to go to find the answer to the question you asked. There is another place to go to see someone that likely knows this answer. For me he is easy to find. Actually he finds me. Have you ever been to a palace made of reddish marble? That's where he lives and he likes to throw parties.
I dont know any place like that.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:54:24 AM
At 9/12/2016 1:47:21 AM, matt8800 wrote:

Why the number 864000?
The consciousness that created this universe seems to like the numbers 27 54 108 216 432 864 etc. probably because 27 is three cubed. It also shows up in the moon with a diameter of 2160.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:59:30 AM
At 9/12/2016 1:54:24 AM, janesix wrote:

Why the number 864000?
The consciousness that created this universe seems to like the numbers 27 54 108 216 432 864 etc. probably because 27 is three cubed. It also shows up in the moon with a diameter of 2160.

But miles weren't an official measurement until Britain made it so in 1824. The first known measurement units were the cubit. The concept of miles as a measurement unit had not yet been developed. How would something like that suddenly become significant in some way after some unknown human first started using the word "mile" in terms of measurement?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:02:02 AM
At 9/12/2016 1:59:30 AM, matt8800 wrote:

Why the number 864000?

But miles weren't an official measurement until Britain made it so in 1824. The first known measurement units were the cubit. The concept of miles as a measurement unit had not yet been developed. How would something like that suddenly become significant in some way after some unknown human first started using the word "mile" in terms of measurement?

Because it's in the program.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:27:49 AM
At 9/12/2016 1:03:04 AM, janesix wrote:

Maybe only one that matters.

Of course. Our sun is just so special. Golly, it must be the very centre of the universe and all those trillions of other suns are just window dressing.

No, wait. We outgrew that kind of thinking centuries ago.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:36:12 AM
At 9/12/2016 1:42:17 AM, Idealist wrote:

Of course there's only one, unless some other species happened to evolve our exact same language. There are lots of stars, but only one "Sun" or "Sol". :-)

Check what I wrote, "suns" in lowercase.

http://www.dictionary.com...

sun
noun
3. a self-luminous heavenly body; star.

Try not to be a smart aleck.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:39:19 AM
At 9/12/2016 1:04:00 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Take a walk to nowhere around the organized mess that is my rampant mind that hates to sweep, and step it back a minute to the Age of Enlightenment. Newton, Descartes, the universe is an elaborate clock, and maybe now somebody knows what time it is. Tick tick we go further into the hour. Industrial Age, Freudian psychodynamics makes a play to say the universe is a machine with Pistons. Whatever. Cocaine never did anyone right, and the thermodynamics of the steam engine seem good for nothing but a party down the Mississippi. Two steps back, a quantum leap forward, and welcome to the digital age that took forever to rock out of the 80s. Ugh. Generation X, Generation Y, and now we can finally see. The universe is a computer says the "too cool for school" hipsters with the jeans too tight. Not judging. But what a fundamentally empowing idea to know the world as a computer, is now a world capable of being coded. Skinny jeans. Whatever. The central tenets to a self-fulfilling prophecy to life in the digital age now sees this code as logical; sees this code as hackable; sees this now as an ardent destiny to manifest all our fervent dreams into now this given construct to do with as we please. The mathematical fundamentals that already lawyer our relationships with underlying governance that gives us the balance of who and what we are, and why not seize the gavel and remake the rules, if we can. Our thoughts and emotions and actions have always been converted into raw data. Surrounded by machines, life, it's time to take over the instructions and exploit, optimize, and manipulate the world to best suit our goals. Artificial Intelligence. What do you think that is?

I would ease back on the mind-altering drugs if I were you.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 3:13:10 AM
At 9/12/2016 2:02:02 AM, janesix wrote:
At 9/12/2016 1:59:30 AM, matt8800 wrote:

Why the number 864000?

Because it's in the program.

If you believe everything is predetermined, than you must not believe in free will.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 5:41:48 AM

Why the number 864000?

For most of humanity:

Sun's diameter: 1,391,400 kilometres
Moon's diameter: 3,474 kilometres

Most length units of measurement are quite arbitrary. Stop being so foolish and attaching significance where there is none.

Even in miles:

Sun's diameter: 864,938 miles
Moon's diameter: 2,159 miles

You are fudging the figures to suit your agenda.
loveymore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:30:57 AM

No thought stimulation?
loveymore
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 9:05:48 AM
At 9/12/2016 8:30:57 AM, loveymore wrote:

No thought stimulation?

Would not it be plain to see mistake? Who do you think is behind ?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:22:10 PM
At 9/12/2016 1:49:15 AM, janesix wrote:
At 9/12/2016 1:34:51 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I dont know any place like that.

Well that's probably a good thing, unless you care to get deep into its bottomless pit of implications. Take Hebrews 4:12 for example :

"For the word of God is quick and powerful, and sharper than any twodged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."

If you ever get a chance to experience that, scary and exhilarating with a frozen look of wtf doesn't begin to describe what can only be seen for yourself. And then wake up each day with a seatbelt buckled to sanity with one finger kept on the release, just in case you care to jump of the twisting ride that follows.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:41:04 PM
At 9/12/2016 2:39:19 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 9/12/2016 1:04:00 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

I would ease back on the mind-altering drugs if I were you.

It's always easy for the little ones to insult than effectively discuss large matters. How sadly ironic that those seeing the most distant horizons become forced to live within the smallest house.
Godly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 4:02:18 PM
This is almost definitely a simulation. : :

Of course I am right. I was taught directly from the source that was used to create us and our experiences. None of God's characters would exist without that source.

If you have experience playing simulation games that you peer out from a body you can't fully see from your perspective, then you should be able to understand how we're created as information in the form of waves that have to be processed into what we experience with our created senses.

When you peer out from your body and see other things in a world around you, all you're observing is information being processed in your consciousness, which is the computing technology called the voice of God that taught me everything God wanted me to know. So our mind ( consciousness ) is computing technology that converts stored information into a virtual world for each created being. We experience our own individual minds but only because we all have individual frequencies giving us life experiences.

When you play a game simulation on the internet and you have a body you're peering out from, you're the only one with that particular body because you're on a different frequency than the other players. Each player has a set of information to experience life in that game running on a particular frequency designed for you. Depending on the way the game was programmed, the player might be able to change weapons, clothes, etc. but if the program is designed for the bodies to experience gravity and not be able to fly around in the sky, that body can only walk or run on what appears to be a solid surface below it's feet. However, all you're observing is the processing of information. You're not actually that visible body in the game simulation walking on a real surface. It's all an illusion.

Our Creator designed his simulation program with far more advanced technology that is capable of giving his characters the senses of touch, smell, taste and emotions which enhance the experiences of each character. The technology is capable of producing many different thoughts in each individual mind to give that character the feeling of making plans and choices which gives the created person a sense of free will.

The technology produces very tiny illusions that scientists call particles that can't be seen with our sense of sight unless magnified. These particles are constantly flashing on and off and appear to be moving about but if you think of them as pixels in a Photoshop picture that we can observe as a cinema movie and sized to the right dimensions, then we observe bigger illusions such as our bodies and the bodies called other people, trees, rocks, water, and every other object.

When we observe objects in motion, they're not actual objects moving on their own. You're experiencing the changing of those tiny particles according to the programmed thoughts of our Creator. Our programmers do the same exact thing with pixels in a computer generated movie today. Those pixels are constantly changing giving off the illusion that you'r observing a big object in motion. All you're looking at is processed information in the form of light waves being converted into those pixels. If you get enough pixels together to form a bigger object, the only way that object will move is if you change those pixels around. This is the same thing that happens when we observe a big illusion. We're observing those tiny particles changing according to a program that our Creator designed and spoke into existence using the technology that produces those tiny particles.

I could go on and on for days explaining how we observe objects that God's voice produces according to his planned program for each individual created being.