Jump to topic:

by what law do muslims kill gays??

graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:06:13 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
we see gays get hung, thrown off buildings, thrown in to empty swimming pools from a great height, thrown off cliffs, I can only assume they do this by some rule in the koran as it is done quite openly but what rule/law is it...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:11:32 AM
At 9/12/2016 8:06:13 AM, graceofgod wrote:
we see gays get hung, thrown off buildings, thrown in to empty swimming pools from a great height, thrown off cliffs, I can only assume they do this by some rule in the koran as it is done quite openly but what rule/law is it...

Is your computer incapable of connecting to Google?
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:26:49 AM
At 9/12/2016 8:11:32 AM, desmac wrote:

just like the opinions of others, don't you post topics for debate..
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:27:10 AM

Maybe they haven't got any godly bronze age stones.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:31:27 AM
At 9/12/2016 8:26:49 AM, graceofgod wrote:

You are asking what appears to be a question of fact. The best place to find honest answers to questions of fact is the literature on that topic. But you do have to read that literature.
I post topics for discussion on people's opinions and beliefs.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:36:21 AM
At 9/12/2016 8:31:27 AM, desmac wrote:

You are asking what appears to be a question of fact. The best place to find honest answers to questions of fact is the literature on that topic. But you do have to read that literature.

and this is a topic for debate.....

as far as i know there is no verse from the koran that says, "kill gays", so I am asking if anyone with the ability to reason could explain why they think it happens...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:46:49 AM
At 9/12/2016 8:36:21 AM, graceofgod wrote:

Then why pose it in the form of a question of fact?

as far as i know there is no verse from the koran that says, "kill gays", so I am asking if anyone with the ability to reason could explain why they think it happens...

If you are genuinely seeking an answer the attached link might help.
https://www.quora.com...
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:48:34 AM

Response: We see it occurring in the West by non-Muslims as well, any who claim to be Christians.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:49:15 AM
At 9/12/2016 8:46:49 AM, desmac wrote:
At 9/12/2016 8:36:21 AM, graceofgod wrote:

Then why pose it in the form of a question of fact?

If you are genuinely seeking an answer the attached link might help.
https://www.quora.com...

e Qur'an and Homosexuality:

There are five references in the Qur'an which have been cited as referring to gay and lesbian behavior. Some obviously deal with effeminate men and "masculine women." The two main references to homosexual behavior are:

"We also sent Lut : He said to his people : "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." Qur'an 7:80-81

"What! Of all creatures do ye come unto the males, and leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are forward folk." Qur'an 26:165

Both references relate to gay sexual activities; lesbian practices are not mentioned in the Qur'an.

Lut is referred to as "Lot" in the Hebrew Scriptures. This passage is an apparent reference to the activities at Sodom and Gamorah. It seems to imply that there was no homosexual behavior before it first appeared in Sodom. This is a uniquely Islamic concept; it does not appear in Jewish or Christian beliefs. The passage also links the sin of Sodom (the reason for its destruction) to homosexuality.That linkage is contradicted by other verses in the Hebrew Scriptures.

The Hadith and homosexuality: The Hadith are collections of sayings attributed to Muhammad. Many Hadiths (ahadith) discuss liwat (sexual intercourse between males). Two examples are:

"When a man mounts another man, the throne of God shakes."

"Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to." (in reference to the active and passive partners in gay sexual intercourse)

There is at least one mention of lesbian behavior mentioned in the Hadith: "Sihaq (lesbian sexual activity) of women is zina (illegitimate sexual intercourse) among them."

Traditionalist orthodox Muslims generally claim that the Hadith literature contains the authentic sayings of Muhammad. Many liberal Muslims doubt their authenticity. The latter might point out that during the times of the first Caliphs, Muslims did not know what to do with individuals guilty of "liwat/lutiyya". No sahabi (companion) of Muhammad could quote a saying or decision of Muhammad relating to this question.

Treatment of homosexuals within Islam:

According to a pamphlet produced by Al-Fatiha, there is a consensus among Islamic scholars that all humans are naturally heterosexual. 5 Homosexuality is seen by scholars to be a sinful and perverted deviation from the norm. All Islamic schools of thought and jurisprudence consider gay acts to be unlawful. They differ in terms of penalty:

The Hanafite school (currently seen mainly in South and Eastern Asia) teaches that no physical punishment is warranted.

The Hanabalites, (widely followed in the Arab world) teach that severe punishment is warranted.

The Sha'fi school of thought (also seen in the Arab world) requires a minimum of 4 adult male witnesses before a person can be found guilty of a homosexual act. Al-Fatiha estimates that 4,000 homosexuals have been executed in Iran since their revolution in 1979. 10 public executions of homosexuals have been performed in Afghanistan by the Taliban army.

I found this but as ever the evidence in the koran seem contradictory...

this is why I like the views of people...
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:50:43 AM
At 9/12/2016 8:48:34 AM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: We see it occurring in the West by non-Muslims as well, any who claim to be Christians.

really where?? by whom??
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 10:58:19 AM
At 9/12/2016 10:44:30 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/12/2016 8:50:43 AM, graceofgod wrote:

really where?? by whom??

Response: All over. By many.

The pedo's usual full citations.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 11:32:51 AM
At 9/12/2016 10:44:30 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/12/2016 8:50:43 AM, graceofgod wrote:

really where?? by whom??

Response: All over. By many.

you might have to be a tad more specific, assuming you can of course...
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 12:46:55 PM
At 9/12/2016 11:32:51 AM, graceofgod wrote:

Response: Google homosexual murders in America. It's simple research, assuming you know how to do so..
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 12:50:55 PM
At 9/12/2016 12:46:55 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/12/2016 11:32:51 AM, graceofgod wrote:

Response: Google homosexual murders in America. It's simple research, assuming you know how to do so..

really, that's your best shot....

it's not quite the same as muslims killing gays under some law from the koran is it...
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 12:53:31 PM
At 9/12/2016 12:50:55 PM, graceofgod wrote:

it's not quite the same as muslims killing gays under some law from the koran is it...

Response: Except there is no such law in the Qur'an thus refuting yourself. Whereas God kills innocent women and children left and right in the Bible, so I'm sure gays are not spared.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 12:57:52 PM
At 9/12/2016 12:53:31 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/12/2016 12:50:55 PM, graceofgod wrote:

Response: Except there is no such law in the Qur'an thus refuting yourself. Whereas God kills innocent women and children left and right in the Bible, so I'm sure gays are not spared.
yes and muhammered slaughtered men and had sex with little girls which your god didn't seem to mind, so let's get past the name calling shall we...

so this is my whole point if there is no law in the koran to kill gays, why do we so so many gas executed in muslim countries, they seem to be tried so they must have broken some islamic law just by being gay....
thedynasty139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:09:02 PM

There is only one Hadith from Sunan Abu Dawud, which contains both reliable and unreliable Hadiths, that mentions the execution of homosexuals. However, I assume that in a true Islamic State, since homosexuals would never be allowed to marry, if they are ever caught having sex, then the minimum penalty they'd receive would be the same as heterosexuals who have sex outside of marriage, which is 80 lashes, as long as there are 4 witnesses. But then again, if someone really wanted to be a homosexual, they would be able to as long as they never get caught, which isn't really that hard. Just my speculation on the matter.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:13:55 PM
At 9/12/2016 1:09:02 PM, thedynasty139 wrote:

There is only one Hadith from Sunan Abu Dawud, which contains both reliable and unreliable Hadiths, that mentions the execution of homosexuals. However, I assume that in a true Islamic State, since homosexuals would never be allowed to marry, if they are ever caught having sex, then the minimum penalty they'd receive would be the same as heterosexuals who have sex outside of marriage, which is 80 lashes, as long as there are 4 witnesses. But then again, if someone really wanted to be a homosexual, they would be able to as long as they never get caught, which isn't really that hard. Just my speculation on the matter.

There are five references in the Qur'an which have been cited as referring to gay and lesbian behavior. Some obviously deal with effeminate men and "masculine women." The two main references to homosexual behavior are:

"We also sent Lut : He said to his people : "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds." Qur'an 7:80-81

"What! Of all creatures do ye come unto the males, and leave the wives your Lord created for you? Nay, but ye are forward folk." Qur'an 26:165

Both references relate to gay sexual activities; lesbian practices are not mentioned in the Qur'an.

Lut is referred to as "Lot" in the Hebrew Scriptures. This passage is an apparent reference to the activities at Sodom and Gamorah. It seems to imply that there was no homosexual behavior before it first appeared in Sodom. This is a uniquely Islamic concept; it does not appear in Jewish or Christian beliefs. The passage also links the sin of Sodom (the reason for its destruction) to homosexuality.That linkage is contradicted by other verses in the Hebrew Scriptures.

The Hadith and homosexuality: The Hadith are collections of sayings attributed to Muhammad. Many Hadiths (ahadith) discuss liwat (sexual intercourse between males). Two examples are:

"When a man mounts another man, the throne of God shakes."

"Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to." (in reference to the active and passive partners in gay sexual intercourse)

There is at least one mention of lesbian behavior mentioned in the Hadith: "Sihaq (lesbian sexual activity) of women is zina (illegitimate sexual intercourse) among them."

there seems to be a few...
thedynasty139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:22:34 PM
I'm not sure I understand. If you actually read what you copied and pasted verbatim, you'd see that there is indeed only one Hadith from Sunan Abu Dawud, which includes reliable and unreliable Hadiths, that mentions the execution of homosexuals. Which is what I said...
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:01:42 PM
At 9/12/2016 12:57:52 PM, graceofgod wrote:

yes and muhammered slaughtered men and had sex with little girls which your god didn't seem to mind, so let's get past the name calling shall we...

so this is my whole point if there is no law in the koran to kill gays, why do we so so many gas executed in muslim countries, they seem to be tried so they must have broken some islamic law just by being gay....

Response: My claims of the Bible are facts:

Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey. (1 Samuel 15:3)

Your claims of Islam are not...

So yes, you should desist from name calling. As for the rest, your question is based on hypocrisy since Christians and other non-Muslims also kill gays right here in the US where I live. So the answer to your question can be found in your own hypocrisy.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:25:32 PM
At 9/12/2016 2:01:42 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey. (1 Samuel 15:3)

So yes, you should desist from name calling. As for the rest, your question is based on hypocrisy since Christians and other non-Muslims also kill gays right here in the US where I live. So the answer to your question can be found in your own hypocrisy.

there you are in the ot again, are Christians killing the people of Amalek..

yet we see islam hanging gays, we see islam throwing gays off buildings and cliffs, it has been in the papers, so either the verses in the koran that say kill the gays are still being followed or these muslims all round the world are doing so by choice, in which case why don't the other muslims stop them...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:29:50 PM
At 9/12/2016 2:25:32 PM, graceofgod wrote:

yet we see islam hanging gays, we see islam throwing gays off buildings and cliffs, it has been in the papers

BANGUI, Central African Republic " Tens of thousands of Muslims are fleeing to neighboring countries by plane and truck as Christian militias stage brutal attacks, shattering the social fabric of this war-ravaged nation.

In towns and villages as well as here in the capital, Christian vigilantes wielding machetes have killed scores of Muslims, who are a minority here, and burned and looted their houses and mosques in recent days, according to witnesses, aid agencies and peacekeepers. Tens of thousands of Muslims have fled their homes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...

so either the verses in the koran that say kill the gays are still being followed or these muslims all round the world are doing so by choice, in which case why don't the other muslims stop them...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
thedynasty139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:30:22 PM

yet we see islam hanging gays, we see islam throwing gays off buildings and cliffs, it has been in the papers, so either the verses in the koran that say kill the gays are still being followed or these muslims all round the world are doing so by choice, in which case why don't the other muslims stop them...

Because the vast majority of their victims are Muslims too. Open your eyes.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 3:16:23 PM

Response: Christians are not killing Amalek. Your God is, according to your Bible.

And we still see Christian priest raping children, Christian murders robbing and chopping people's heads off in countries like Africa, and killing gays in the US. So they are either following the Biblical scripture, or they are doing it by choice.
Looncall
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 4:05:56 PM
At 9/12/2016 3:16:23 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: Christians are not killing Amalek. Your God is, according to your Bible.

And we still see Christian priest raping children, Christian murders robbing and chopping people's heads off in countries like Africa, and killing gays in the US. So they are either following the Biblical scripture, or they are doing it by choice.

The difference is that in muslim lands these atrocities are government policy, which is not the case elsewhere.
The metaphysicist has no laboratory.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 4:06:38 PM

Because Fats only wants to fuk little girls like his god did.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 4:08:24 PM
Well maybe fats isn't limited to little girls.
Babies of any gender are fair game for Fats.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 4:47:10 PM
At 9/12/2016 2:30:22 PM, thedynasty139 wrote:

Because the vast majority of their victims are Muslims too. Open your eyes.

so other muslims wouldn't stop muslims illegally killing gays??
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 4:54:28 PM

my God has killed no one..lol

your god has on the other hand has allowed muhammered to rape, kill, pillage and sexually abuse young girls and i see he has set a trend with muslims every day in the paper we see muslims killing, raping and assaulting young girls, you must be so proud of the example he set...

we see catholic priests raping children which is wrong but then the Christain God didn't tell his followers to do that it seems the muslim false god did under the lEADERSHIP OF muhammered the peado...