Total Posts:169|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Do you think dinosaurs existed?

Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
janesix
Posts: 3,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?
Stymie13
Posts: 2,162
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 7:44:31 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Ridiculous assertion... Science and religion are only mutually exclusive to the close minded on either side.

Many believe in God but view religious traditions for the allegories and metaphors and in no way discount the preponderance of evidence in scientific methodologies.
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 7:53:31 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

You ask them out to dinner.
janesix
Posts: 3,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 7:55:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 7:53:31 PM, desmac wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

You ask them out to dinner.

That would be a boring date. They just lay around, mineralizing in the dirt.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
janesix
Posts: 3,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 8:17:07 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe radiometric dating is accurate?
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 8:24:04 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 8:17:07 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe radiometric dating is accurate?

Yes I do. If your in any doubt about its accuracy read this:

https://ncse.com...
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
janesix
Posts: 3,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 8:26:49 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 8:24:04 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:17:07 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe radiometric dating is accurate?

Yes I do. If your in any doubt about its accuracy read this:

https://ncse.com...

Why do you believe in the accuracy of radiometric dating?
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 8:28:50 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 8:26:49 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:24:04 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:17:07 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe radiometric dating is accurate?

Yes I do. If your in any doubt about its accuracy read this:

https://ncse.com...

Why do you believe in the accuracy of radiometric dating?

Because scientific evidence suggests it's accurate.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
janesix
Posts: 3,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 8:31:51 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 8:28:50 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:26:49 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:24:04 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:17:07 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe radiometric dating is accurate?

Yes I do. If your in any doubt about its accuracy read this:

https://ncse.com...

Why do you believe in the accuracy of radiometric dating?

Because scientific evidence suggests it's accurate.

Have you studied radiometric dating?

Or do you trust the scientist who have?
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 8:39:43 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 8:31:51 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:28:50 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:26:49 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:24:04 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:17:07 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe radiometric dating is accurate?

Yes I do. If your in any doubt about its accuracy read this:

https://ncse.com...

Why do you believe in the accuracy of radiometric dating?

Because scientific evidence suggests it's accurate.

Have you studied radiometric dating?

Or do you trust the scientist who have?

I'm not a scientist and do not have the skills or resources needed to carry out my own experiments. I've read about it though and come to the conclusion it is a highly accurate method of dating. Are you reluctant to read that article that contains the truth? It may seem long and boring if you don't like science but the evidence is overwhelming.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
janesix
Posts: 3,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 8:46:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 8:39:43 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:31:51 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:28:50 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:26:49 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:24:04 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:17:07 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe radiometric dating is accurate?

Yes I do. If your in any doubt about its accuracy read this:

https://ncse.com...

Why do you believe in the accuracy of radiometric dating?

Because scientific evidence suggests it's accurate.

Have you studied radiometric dating?

Or do you trust the scientist who have?

I'm not a scientist and do not have the skills or resources needed to carry out my own experiments. I've read about it though and come to the conclusion it is a highly accurate method of dating. Are you reluctant to read that article that contains the truth? It may seem long and boring if you don't like science but the evidence is overwhelming.

I am not interested in reading about radiometric dating. I love science, but that is not one of my personal interests. I trust the scientists on this issue. It makes sense on the surface, and doesn't cause me any immediate reason to disbelieve.

You have to put your trust somewhere, because there is simply not enough time in the span of a human life to research and understand everything.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 9:00:56 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 8:46:25 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:39:43 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:31:51 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:28:50 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:26:49 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:24:04 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:17:07 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe radiometric dating is accurate?

Yes I do. If your in any doubt about its accuracy read this:

https://ncse.com...

Why do you believe in the accuracy of radiometric dating?

Because scientific evidence suggests it's accurate.

Have you studied radiometric dating?

Or do you trust the scientist who have?

I'm not a scientist and do not have the skills or resources needed to carry out my own experiments. I've read about it though and come to the conclusion it is a highly accurate method of dating. Are you reluctant to read that article that contains the truth? It may seem long and boring if you don't like science but the evidence is overwhelming.

I am not interested in reading about radiometric dating. I love science, but that is not one of my personal interests. I trust the scientists on this issue. It makes sense on the surface, and doesn't cause me any immediate reason to disbelieve.

You have to put your trust somewhere, because there is simply not enough time in the span of a human life to research and understand everything.

Fair enough.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2016 11:46:03 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

If they did, then so did the skeletons of giant humans found all over the world. Besides. China has faked so many finds no one knows what is real or fiction concerning paliantology any more.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
rnjs
Posts: 381
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 12:48:26 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

Actually all the dating methods have their limitations
Fatihah
Posts: 7,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 1:02:03 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

Response: Science is based on observable, testable evidence. Yet neither you nor anyone else can provide observable evidence of a fossil forming or a dinosaur. So according to science itself, dinosaurs are false.
Les_Rong
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 1:20:08 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Mostly using radiometric dating.
Les_Rong
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 1:21:30 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 8:17:07 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe radiometric dating is accurate?

Yes, it's quite accurate, when selected and executed rigorously. That's not my belief; it's the scientific consensus. Whenever I lack a Ph.d level of knowledge on a subject; I accept the scientific consensus. You?
Les_Rong
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 1:23:11 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 8:26:49 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:24:04 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:17:07 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe radiometric dating is accurate?

Yes I do. If your in any doubt about its accuracy read this:

https://ncse.com...

Why do you believe in the accuracy of radiometric dating?

Two main reasons:

(1) scientific theory supports it.

(2) It yields results consistent with other radiometric dating methods, and with other dating methods; such as varves, ice cores and so forth.

Do you accept the scientific consensus that radiometric dating works?
Les_Rong
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 1:24:15 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Have you studied radiometric dating?

Or do you trust the scientist who have?

I trust the scientific method and the scientific consensus.
Les_Rong
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 1:25:20 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 11:46:03 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

If they did, then so did the skeletons of giant humans found all over the world. Besides. China has faked so many finds no one knows what is real or fiction concerning paliantology any more.

Please provide the peer-reviewed scientific articles detailing these exciting finds!
Les_Rong
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 1:26:11 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 12:48:26 AM, rnjs wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

Actually all the dating methods have their limitations

Yes, just like scales, clocks and other measuring devices; they all have their limitations. What is your point?
Les_Rong
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 1:27:04 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 1:02:03 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

Response: Science is based on observable, testable evidence. Yet neither you nor anyone else can provide observable evidence of a fossil forming or a dinosaur. So according to science itself, dinosaurs are false.

Which are you, a total liar or completely ignorant of the literal mountains of fossil evidence of dinosaurs?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 1:35:51 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 1:21:30 AM, Les_Rong wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:17:07 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe radiometric dating is accurate?

Yes, it's quite accurate, when selected and executed rigorously. That's not my belief; it's the scientific consensus. Whenever I lack a Ph.d level of knowledge on a subject; I accept the scientific consensus. You?

Not once I realized the "scientific consensus" was bought off to allow bypassing the FDA, unproven theories were being called facts, anyone who disagreed with the consensus view was fired, this view was making these "scientists" rich per books and false palientology, and they were promoting certain worldviews.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Les_Rong
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 1:46:02 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 1:35:51 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/14/2016 1:21:30 AM, Les_Rong wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:17:07 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe radiometric dating is accurate?

Yes, it's quite accurate, when selected and executed rigorously. That's not my belief; it's the scientific consensus. Whenever I lack a Ph.d level of knowledge on a subject; I accept the scientific consensus. You?

Not once I realized the "scientific consensus" was bought off to allow bypassing the FDA, unproven theories were being called facts, anyone who disagreed with the consensus view was fired, this view was making these "scientists" rich per books and false palientology, and they were promoting certain worldviews.

Got it. No science for you. All superstition, all the time. Well, to each her own.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 1:46:53 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 1:46:02 AM, Les_Rong wrote:
At 9/14/2016 1:35:51 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/14/2016 1:21:30 AM, Les_Rong wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:17:07 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 8:11:19 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:38:43 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

How are they dated. Chloe?

Radiometric dating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Do you believe radiometric dating is accurate?

Yes, it's quite accurate, when selected and executed rigorously. That's not my belief; it's the scientific consensus. Whenever I lack a Ph.d level of knowledge on a subject; I accept the scientific consensus. You?

Not once I realized the "scientific consensus" was bought off to allow bypassing the FDA, unproven theories were being called facts, anyone who disagreed with the consensus view was fired, this view was making these "scientists" rich per books and false palientology, and they were promoting certain worldviews.

Got it. No science for you. All superstition, all the time. Well, to each her own.

What is science
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Fatihah
Posts: 7,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 1:55:23 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/14/2016 1:27:04 AM, Les_Rong wrote:

Which are you, a total liar or completely ignorant of the literal mountains of fossil evidence of dinosaurs?

Response: There is no evidence of what doesn't exist. So which are you, retarded or deluded?
zaarbuc
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2016 6:40:14 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/13/2016 7:33:37 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
If you acknowledge this scientific fact you have to also acknowledge that Christianity is false because dinosaur fossils are dated at between 230 million and 65 million years old. This contradicts the geneologies found in the bible that suggest Yawheh created Eve and Adam around 6, 000 years ago.

Don't you know when scientific measurements such as radiocarbon dating are taken, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is there changing the results with His Noodly Appendage.