2 Christians Teach a Hindu about God

uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 6:23:26 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/16/2016 4:46:54 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

It's a true chance to see the inner workings of how the average Christian thinks.

those ignorant blonde Americans think everyone who believes in God also believes or knows Jesus.
Indian are Hindu their beliefs have nothing to do with Jesus at all. Why don't they believe in Jesus, it is because they are Hindu. Every religion belongs to their unique faiths. such as heaven, gods, hell, punishment, karma, rewards, after life and so on that different each other.

these two americans insist on their faith is true yet they cannot prove that theirs is true. weird.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 1:08:55 PM

It's a true chance to see the inner workings of how the average Christian thinks.

Posting thoughts of two Christians seems at odds to the average, when even is the truth to those in the minority. I don't know what that means. I probably should have taken time to watch the video. But I won't. The best way to see a difference is to summer in Heaven and winter in Hell. I'm so hot, because I know the best place to be cool.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 3:03:15 PM

The two Christians ended there indoctrination and declared they could not be friends with Sarah because she was not a Christian. They didn't know what a Hindu was and kept insisting Sarah was an African because she was dark skinned. They didn't know half of South Asians are brown skinned.

That is the same way Christians feel about Jews, Muslims, Buddhist etc. They cannot befriend others who are not Christians. Then they wonder why Christians are so intolerant of people of colour and other religions.

All that would have changed if Sarah was an African male and made them feel some wood. The two Christians would have got down on their knees saying: OMG! OMG!!
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 5:15:45 PM

lol. Youtube is where you get your education of the inner workings of how the average Christian thinks?

No wonder you come across as so informed!
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 6:21:45 PM
At 9/19/2016 5:15:45 PM, ethang5 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

lol. Youtube is where you get your education of the inner workings of how the average Christian thinks?

No Ethang, you too are a perfect example of the ignorance of the average Christian.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 6:34:20 PM
At 9/19/2016 6:21:45 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

No Ethang, you too are a perfect example of the ignorance of the average Christian.

Then you should have said, "Yes Ethan...."

And I now see that your true meaning of "inner workings" is "ignorance". Can the class say bias? I thought it could. One day I hope to be as informed as you, so I'm watching youtube diligently.

Got any videos on the "inner workings" of "freethinkers" who download their thoughts from youtube?
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 8:20:30 PM
At 9/19/2016 6:34:20 PM, ethang5 wrote:
At 9/19/2016 6:21:45 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

No, ethang. The 'no' was to your question about YouTube being my only source, no as in DDO and you also provide examples of the ignorance of the average Christian.

And I now see that your true meaning of "inner workings" is "ignorance". Can the class say bias? I thought it could. One day I hope to be as informed as you, so I'm watching youtube diligently.

A Bible thumper lecturing me on bias? That's rich.

Got any videos on the "inner workings" of "freethinkers" who download their thoughts from youtube?

There are plenty average atheist commentary on YouTube. Feel free to start your own thread. I just wanted to point out this example because its an example of how average Christians treat others of different faiths.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 5:00:23 PM
At 9/19/2016 8:20:30 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 9/19/2016 6:34:20 PM, ethang5 wrote:

No, ethang. The 'no' was to your question about YouTube being my only source, no as in DDO and you also provide examples of the ignorance of the average Christian.

That must be why you keep coming here. Thanks for calling me an average Christian.

A Bible thumper lecturing me on bias? That's rich.

No, it's just appropriate.

There are plenty average atheist commentary on YouTube.

lol. There is plenty on this board too.

Feel free to start your own thread.

If I do, it won't be with thoughts spun out of whole cloth by youtube hacks. But thanks.

I just wanted to point out this example because its an example of how average Christians treat others of different faiths.

Sure, since we already know how the average atheist treats others of different faiths. "Fair and balanced" should be your middle name.

How do you know what the "average" Christian is?
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 4:39:43 PM
Yeah I can't watch this any further.

"I had two friends over, one regular and one Indian."
"She's from India. It's like an African country in Asia."
"You're not from Africa? Why are you so dark then?"
"It's okay, you can be what you want, but that's just not what you look like."
"So it's like an Asian and African person had a baby?"

This video should just be called "two sheltered white girls who know nothing about the world embarrass themselves to an immigrant." No need to bring Christianity or Hinduism into it.

You know what? No. I can't even say they "know nothing about the world." How can you even live in the United States and not know the difference between an African and an Indian? Indians are one of the fastest growing ethnic groups in America. Watch television. Walk into literally any hospital in the country. Participate in the internet.