Total Posts:16|Showing Posts:1-16
Jump to topic:

What do you expect from God's future reign?

loveymore
Posts: 64
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 4:27:36 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
For many years, we seen mainly the outcome of human ruler-ship, as if there was no other authority in the Universe.

Which is not necessary part of God's future plan though. Different religions, different opinions. Thoughts?

What are we to expect?
bulproof
Posts: 25,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 4:31:11 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/17/2016 4:27:36 PM, loveymore wrote:
For many years, we seen mainly the outcome of human ruler-ship, as if there was no other authority in the Universe.

Which is not necessary part of God's future plan though. Different religions, different opinions. Thoughts?

What are we to expect?
The same as the reign of Xenon.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
loveymore
Posts: 64
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 4:50:00 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/17/2016 4:31:11 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/17/2016 4:27:36 PM, loveymore wrote:
For many years, we seen mainly the outcome of human ruler-ship, as if there was no other authority in the Universe.

Which is not necessary part of God's future plan though. Different religions, different opinions. Thoughts?

What are we to expect?
The same as the reign of Xenon.

Such us? Do you something on this topic?
bulproof
Posts: 25,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 5:03:26 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/17/2016 4:50:00 PM, loveymore wrote:
At 9/17/2016 4:31:11 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/17/2016 4:27:36 PM, loveymore wrote:
For many years, we seen mainly the outcome of human ruler-ship, as if there was no other authority in the Universe.

Which is not necessary part of God's future plan though. Different religions, different opinions. Thoughts?

What are we to expect?
The same as the reign of Xenon.

Such us? Do you something on this topic?

Gods don't exist and therefore have no reign, I'm sorry to break that news to you but you will be better for it.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
loveymore
Posts: 64
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 5:35:42 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/17/2016 5:03:26 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/17/2016 4:50:00 PM, loveymore wrote:
At 9/17/2016 4:31:11 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 9/17/2016 4:27:36 PM, loveymore wrote:
For many years, we seen mainly the outcome of human ruler-ship, as if there was no other authority in the Universe.

Which is not necessary part of God's future plan though. Different religions, different opinions. Thoughts?

What are we to expect?
The same as the reign of Xenon.

Such us? Do you something on this topic?

Gods don't exist and therefore have no reign, I'm sorry to break that news to you but you will be better for it.

That's your opinion, not part of this topics question. If you don't have anything to back it up.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 5:44:27 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/17/2016 4:27:36 PM, loveymore wrote:
For many years, we seen mainly the outcome of human ruler-ship, as if there was no other authority in the Universe.

More precisely, we have always seen the outcome of nothing but human actions as no other authority has ever presented itself.

Which is not necessary part of God's future plan though.

I don't know what God's plan is, do you?

Different religions, different opinions. Thoughts?

Different gods.

What are we to expect?

More of the same?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
loveymore
Posts: 64
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 6:27:32 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/17/2016 5:44:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/17/2016 4:27:36 PM, loveymore wrote:
For many years, we seen mainly the outcome of human ruler-ship, as if there was no other authority in the Universe.

More precisely, we have always seen the outcome of nothing but human actions as no other authority has ever presented itself.

Which is not necessary part of God's future plan though.

I don't know what God's plan is, do you?

Different religions, different opinions. Thoughts?

Different gods.

What are we to expect?

More of the same?

And how do you know? I see this differently. Human " advance " is not necessary to our betterment.

For example agriculture was a good thing, and also my opinion goes like that, Bible says (as God have spoken to Adam): "in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread". As Adam did not listen to God first.

Which, as speaking in our time, is something i.e. consumerism goes against. Might that be God's eternal plan for us? Instead those conditions of Eden? I don't think so.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 6:32:10 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/17/2016 6:27:32 PM, loveymore wrote:
At 9/17/2016 5:44:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 9/17/2016 4:27:36 PM, loveymore wrote:
For many years, we seen mainly the outcome of human ruler-ship, as if there was no other authority in the Universe.

More precisely, we have always seen the outcome of nothing but human actions as no other authority has ever presented itself.

Which is not necessary part of God's future plan though.

I don't know what God's plan is, do you?

Different religions, different opinions. Thoughts?

Different gods.

What are we to expect?

More of the same?

And how do you know? I see this differently. Human " advance " is not necessary to our betterment.

You mean like advances in health and medicine, energy that doesn't come from fossil fuels?

For example agriculture was a good thing, and also my opinion goes like that, Bible says (as God have spoken to Adam): "in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread". As Adam did not listen to God first.

Adam was a dick, or a really cool guy, hard to say.

Which, as speaking in our time, is something i.e. consumerism goes against. Might that be God's eternal plan for us? Instead those conditions of Eden? I don't think so.

That do you think is God's plan, then? If our lives depend on it, why shouldn't we know about it?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,290
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 6:51:00 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/17/2016 4:27:36 PM, loveymore wrote:
For many years, we seen mainly the outcome of human ruler-ship, as if there was no other authority in the Universe.

Which is not necessary part of God's future plan though. Different religions, different opinions. Thoughts?

What are we to expect?

I would expect CERN to have first opened a portal to allow the destroyer to enter. If it hasn't already happened, I'll assume the dance of death being done on their website is nothing but uncoordinated calistenics.
loveymore
Posts: 64
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2016 7:30:24 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
While patiently awaiting more responses of people here.

The God's plan as the Bible speaks of: I.e in: Colossians 3:9-11.

I don't mean so everything is bad, speaking about general or popular level of things, yeah it really is.
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 8:34:03 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/17/2016 4:27:36 PM, loveymore wrote:
What do you expect from God's future reign?

Truth, righteousness and love. :)
kevin24018
Posts: 1,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 8:41:37 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
ever watch "Childhoods End"? maybe something like that dunno, God doesn't want or need anything, therefore why would he reign? there would be no logical reason for him to, with the power of everything it would be so trivial.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 8:46:24 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 8:41:37 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
ever watch "Childhoods End"? maybe something like that dunno, God doesn't want or need anything, therefore why would he reign? there would be no logical reason for him to, with the power of everything it would be so trivial.

I expect that Man will grow up and that the time will come that God will no longer need to shepherd us as if we are flock of sheep. It is our destiny to learn to stand on our and as any good father, this is what he wants for us to achieve.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 8:49:24 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 8:46:24 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/19/2016 8:41:37 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
ever watch "Childhoods End"? maybe something like that dunno, God doesn't want or need anything, therefore why would he reign? there would be no logical reason for him to, with the power of everything it would be so trivial.

I expect that Man will grow up and that the time will come that God will no longer need to shepherd us as if we are flock of sheep. It is our destiny to learn to stand on our and as any good father, this is what he wants for us to achieve.

right so no need to reign, then you agree with what I said.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 8:54:53 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 8:49:24 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/19/2016 8:46:24 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/19/2016 8:41:37 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
ever watch "Childhoods End"? maybe something like that dunno, God doesn't want or need anything, therefore why would he reign? there would be no logical reason for him to, with the power of everything it would be so trivial.

I expect that Man will grow up and that the time will come that God will no longer need to shepherd us as if we are flock of sheep. It is our destiny to learn to stand on our and as any good father, this is what he wants for us to achieve.

right so no need to reign, then you agree with what I said.

In this instance yes but I do reserve myself the right to disagree with you in other topics.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 8:56:20 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 8:54:53 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/19/2016 8:49:24 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/19/2016 8:46:24 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/19/2016 8:41:37 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
ever watch "Childhoods End"? maybe something like that dunno, God doesn't want or need anything, therefore why would he reign? there would be no logical reason for him to, with the power of everything it would be so trivial.

I expect that Man will grow up and that the time will come that God will no longer need to shepherd us as if we are flock of sheep. It is our destiny to learn to stand on our and as any good father, this is what he wants for us to achieve.

right so no need to reign, then you agree with what I said.

In this instance yes but I do reserve myself the right to disagree with you in other topics.

lol fair enough, but yes it would make sense a God would want progression as you stated.