Jump to topic:

Low Amplitude High Frequency Waves and the Ag

jmaf6556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 5:19:49 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Hi everyone, I"d like to share a couple of updates I"ve added to my site.

One is a discussion about low amplitude high frequency waves and how I think they relate to the Sanskrit term "Satcitananda", "Existence-Consciousness-Bliss", and gamma brain waves. It"s in the "Enlightenment, Self-Realization, Liberation, Theory of Everything" section.

The other is a discussion about the Greek "Ages of Man" and Hindu "Yugas" concepts and how I think they relate to the two qualities of God, light and sound, zero amplitude and infinity frequency, peace and love, and the spiritual planes and their corresponding chakras and elements. It"s in the "The Ages" section.

https://sites.google.com...

I"d be interested in hearing your thoughts.

In oneness,
Justin
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 8:02:31 AM
At 9/18/2016 5:19:49 AM, jmaf6556 wrote:

One is a discussion about low amplitude high frequency waves and how I think they relate to the Sanskrit term "Satcitananda", "Existence-Consciousness-Bliss", and gamma brain waves. It"s in the "Enlightenment, Self-Realization, Liberation, Theory of Everything" section.

The other is a discussion about the Greek "Ages of Man" and Hindu "Yugas" concepts and how I think they relate to the two qualities of God, light and sound, zero amplitude and infinity frequency, peace and love, and the spiritual planes and their corresponding chakras and elements. It"s in the "The Ages" section.

In oneness,
Justin

I can see you have put a lot of honest thought into it and all sounds great but hasn't this all been tried before....uniting the world in one common belief?

It won't take long before a dissenter breaks away from your group and starts another slightly different group, then another breaks away......etc until we have completely different factions at odds with each other.

As sure as humans and cultures are different, if there is one thing that is going to even more divide and polarise, it is religion.
jmaf6556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/18/2016 10:10:42 PM
At 9/18/2016 8:02:31 AM, Willows wrote:

In oneness,
Justin

I can see you have put a lot of honest thought into it and all sounds great but hasn't this all been tried before....uniting the world in one common belief?

It won't take long before a dissenter breaks away from your group and starts another slightly different group, then another breaks away......etc until we have completely different factions at odds with each other.

As sure as humans and cultures are different, if there is one thing that is going to even more divide and polarise, it is religion.

I agree that control systems, closed groups, and religious propaganda aren't desirable. So to me what I'm offering is simply freely-given universal, conceptual truths uniting and at the heart of us all.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 1:12:12 AM

In oneness,
Justin

Have you personally experienced this state of knowing where one knows everything and feels everything of the emotion to a state of mind that is infinite with bliss?
jmaf6556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 7:27:08 PM
At 9/19/2016 1:12:12 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

In oneness,
Justin

Have you personally experienced this state of knowing where one knows everything and feels everything of the emotion to a state of mind that is infinite with bliss?

I wouldn't say I've had the experience of enlightenment, and I don't think it's possible to reach infinity, though I have had profound spiritual experiences.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 8:09:24 PM
At 9/20/2016 7:27:08 PM, jmaf6556 wrote:

In oneness,
Justin

I wouldn't say I've had the experience of enlightenment, and I don't think it's possible to reach infinity, though I have had profound spiritual experiences.

Well if it's not possible, then you won't ever get to see it. Never say never. Maybe the existence of everything inside of nothing becomes something difficult to imagine, until the mind takes itself there. That's weird, but not impossible. Would you care to share your top three most amazing spiritual experiences? and how they came about?
jmaf6556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:22:17 AM
At 9/20/2016 8:09:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

In oneness,
Justin

Well if it's not possible, then you won't ever get to see it. Never say never. Maybe the existence of everything inside of nothing becomes something difficult to imagine, until the mind takes itself there. That's weird, but not impossible. Would you care to share your top three most amazing spiritual experiences? and how they came about?

I think it's impossible to reach infinity just like it's impossible to count to infinity, infinity is transcendent.

Mainly I had one group of spiritual experiences that happened because I was off my path, not doing the right things including not eating right. It was a gift that helped me get back on track. It felt like magic, like being a newborn, and even better. What I learned is that the magical things people fantasize about, like the gods and goddesses, ancient legends, life on other planets, basically it's all real, there are amazing lifeforms that exist, and the potential for that magical feeling is infinite.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 7:08:28 PM

I think you say it best.

At 9/18/2016 10:10:42 PM, jmaf6556 wrote:

I agree that control systems, closed groups, and religious propaganda aren't desirable. So to me what I'm offering is simply freely-given new age psycho-babble.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 2:45:07 AM
At 9/25/2016 4:22:17 AM, jmaf6556 wrote:

In oneness,
Justin

I think it's impossible to reach infinity just like it's impossible to count to infinity, infinity is transcendent.

Mainly I had one group of spiritual experiences that happened because I was off my path, not doing the right things including not eating right. It was a gift that helped me get back on track. It felt like magic, like being a newborn, and even better. What I learned is that the magical things people fantasize about, like the gods and goddesses, ancient legends, life on other planets, basically it's all real, there are amazing lifeforms that exist, and the potential for that magical feeling is infinite.

What an amazing story. Thanks for sharing the details to with your profoundly spiritual experiences. God and the gods. Maybe they exist. Maybe they didn't exactly leave. Maybe some stayed behind. Maybe they weren't cool enough to sit back of the bus, or anywhere on the bus to leave, or maybe they were too cool to be cool. Who cares. I just want to know one thing. Can they read my mind?
jmaf6556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 1:33:21 AM
At 9/26/2016 2:45:07 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

In oneness,
Justin

What an amazing story. Thanks for sharing the details to with your profoundly spiritual experiences. God and the gods. Maybe they exist. Maybe they didn't exactly leave. Maybe some stayed behind. Maybe they weren't cool enough to sit back of the bus, or anywhere on the bus to leave, or maybe they were too cool to be cool. Who cares. I just want to know one thing. Can they read my mind?

Yes, after a certain point you become clear enough to perceive others' thoughts, psychic powers are real. The fantasy stories people love and the superpowers they present are based on higher spiritual realities, they're like dreams of those realms connected to them through thought. Their spiritual power is what makes them attractive. And the potential for spiritual evolution and magic is infinite. Though these fantasies are like comedy since they're chaotic, not peaceful. Think Naruto, DC and Marvel Comics, Magic the Gathering, Dragonball Z, Harry Potter...
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 2:36:55 PM
At 9/27/2016 1:33:21 AM, jmaf6556 wrote:
At 9/26/2016 2:45:07 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

In oneness,
Justin

Yes, after a certain point you become clear enough to perceive others' thoughts, psychic powers are real. The fantasy stories people love and the superpowers they present are based on higher spiritual realities, they're like dreams of those realms connected to them through thought. Their spiritual power is what makes them attractive. And the potential for spiritual evolution and magic is infinite. Though these fantasies are like comedy since they're chaotic, not peaceful. Think Naruto, DC and Marvel Comics, Magic the Gathering, Dragonball Z, Harry Potter...

Agreed. These stories are never peaceful, but they always have a happy ending. The good guys are real good at winning the long game. Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between the good and the bad when the story turns a bit ugly. Or maybe not. Virtues. See the ones that show the most appreciations for the virtues of the universe, and there you'll see the ones that are good. At least that the theme of this book I'm reading that's based on the personal account of a guy with a story to tell, based on his spiritual experience. I'm not quite finished with reading the book. But what appears to be happening is a major twist in the plot. What if God was playing the role of a mid-level drug dealer, who was secretly the highest up. The other drug dealers in his gang were all making more money then him, driving fancy cars and living in nicer houses, thinking all of them that each was more commanding. But then, one bye one the dominos began to fall. Each drug dealer was either now in jail or on the run from the law. Only one guy left remained safe. There are ethics to consider here. Can God be good if selling drugs while setting others up to eventually take a fall? Well maybe there is. What do you think?