Christian vs Muslim

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2016 2:44:18 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/20/2016 12:46:15 AM, Peepette wrote:
Pretty much sums it up, except in real life the twain shall not see eye to eye.

Always at each other's throats trying to prove who has the best imaginary friend.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 2:29:56 AM
So all the Satanists caught on camera throwing up satanic hand signs, as they guide their governments towards war with each other, are they not the real reasons for all the past and present destructions? Hmmm, I guess it's getting to be that time to post some pictures to show this thread who is really to blame. All the top leaders of the world are Satan worshippers. Guess the Bible was always right. The Bible talks about all the things I could post as proof to all that I can say.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 3:33:44 AM
At 9/21/2016 2:29:56 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
So all the Satanists caught on camera throwing up satanic hand signs, as they guide their governments towards war with each other, are they not the real reasons for all the past and present destructions? Hmmm, I guess it's getting to be that time to post some pictures to show this thread who is really to blame. All the top leaders of the world are Satan worshippers. Guess the Bible was always right. The Bible talks about all the things I could post as proof to all that I can say.

The Satanists are just semantics.... that semantic being Christian, Muslim, etc... Remember, a wolf likes sheep's clothing. What better way to manipulate but to say that my word is the truth. It works, trust me... i have manipulated many. Not maliciously, i just like to do it for my own entertainment... and, for winning the woman that happens to be listening in some circumstances. I don't like men unless they prove to be deeper than their alpha male presentation... if they can't, it is funny watching them get uncomfortable in their own skin when met with Loki's silver persuasion. My evil i guess - makes the world a little more fun.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 1:33:53 PM
At 9/21/2016 3:33:44 AM, Outplayz wrote:

The Satanists are just semantics.... that semantic being Christian, Muslim, etc... Remember, a wolf likes sheep's clothing. What better way to manipulate but to say that my word is the truth. It works, trust me... i have manipulated many. Not maliciously, i just like to do it for my own entertainment... and, for winning the woman that happens to be listening in some circumstances. I don't like men unless they prove to be deeper than their alpha male presentation... if they can't, it is funny watching them get uncomfortable in their own skin when met with Loki's silver persuasion. My evil i guess - makes the world a little more fun.

There will always be the original truth that gets fractionalized into the smaller truths to individual perceptions. Some truths will always remain larger than others. The universe does not favor deception. To be so proud of personal manipulation of others will only reward you in the same manner. Eventually all truths to you will become entirely worthless.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 3:11:33 AM

No, the real problem is Muslim vs all of the rest of the world.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 4:07:00 AM
At 9/29/2016 3:11:33 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

kinda, muslims are the problem to non muslims.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 4:08:04 AM
At 9/21/2016 1:33:53 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

There will always be the original truth that gets fractionalized into the smaller truths to individual perceptions. Some truths will always remain larger than others. The universe does not favor deception. To be so proud of personal manipulation of others will only reward you in the same manner. Eventually all truths to you will become entirely worthless.

what is the truth do you talk about? hindu believe theirs are the truth.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 11:14:43 AM
At 9/29/2016 4:07:00 AM, uncung wrote:

-snerk-

Right now the number one killer of Muslims is other Muslims, so....
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 1:21:56 PM
At 9/29/2016 4:08:04 AM, uncung wrote:

Hindus follow the truth whereas most religions spend their time and energy trying to prove other religions are false
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 1:27:30 PM

The two religions have large similarities that are told through small differences. For example Christians believe the antichrist will arrive to destroy the world, and Hindus believe something similar will show, like the destroyer. Essentially the religions are saying the same things. I'm sure you could do a google search. Search for similarities. Go to the official site for CERN. See these occultist masquerading as scientists doing the dance of death. Maybe they're attempting to open a portal to allow the destroyer to enter this world. Maybe it has already happened.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 12:23:31 AM

glad you admit it, jihadist. fortunately millions of so called Muslims have no desire to be a problem for the world. Only Muslims like you enjoy causing trouble.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 12:36:02 AM
At 9/29/2016 1:27:30 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

The two religions have large similarities that are told through small differences. For example Christians believe the antichrist will arrive to destroy the world, and Hindus believe something similar will show, like the destroyer. Essentially the religions are saying the same things. I'm sure you could do a google search. Search for similarities. Go to the official site for CERN. See these occultist masquerading as scientists doing the dance of death. Maybe they're attempting to open a portal to allow the destroyer to enter this world. Maybe it has already happened.

and they have the same trinity idea as well, since Hindu has trimurty.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 12:38:00 AM
At 9/29/2016 11:14:43 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:

-snerk-

Right now the number one killer of Muslims is other Muslims, so....

likely, muslims kill whoever helps USA in killing Muslims.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 12:45:04 AM
At 9/30/2016 12:23:31 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

glad you admit it, jihadist. fortunately millions of so called Muslims have no desire to be a problem for the world. Only Muslims like you enjoy causing trouble.

Muslims cause trouble to non Muslims. that's why you may exterminate Muslims, by invading their lands for instance, because they disturb your freedom of committing sins.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 1:09:46 AM

But you love Satanists and their "imaginary friend". Guess what that says about you...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 1:13:06 AM
At 9/29/2016 1:21:56 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Hindus follow the truth whereas most religions spend their time and energy trying to prove other religions are false

So Kali ma is standing on her husband Shiva with many arms each holding severed bloody heads and? Brahma came from a golden egg or perhaps a lotus blossom.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 2:00:16 AM
At 9/30/2016 12:36:02 AM, uncung wrote:
At 9/29/2016 1:27:30 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

and they have the same trinity idea as well, since Hindu has trimurty.

Yes they do. There are other religions as well with this concept of the trinity. It makes you wonder about things. Duality. Good verses evil. For me it's always just been a game. No matter how crazy my world gets, in the largest sense all perils to concerns are worries of imagination. Maybe not for everyone. Those unable to escape the game to see the game for what it is, for them everything is real. But on another level, those jumping in and out of the real, are still in the real. Like the Matrix, the movie where everyone inside the matrix thinks everything is real, and those like Morpheus and trinity, being on the outside is even more real. But for me it's different. The real for me is beyond anything either realities can fathom. The ultimate real for me is a place where no evil exists. It's a place where I'm in control of everything.

Here in this real, this world, it's a reality wherein I've no control, even though it's a reality I've created. I can't remember who I am, and yet I sill know that I've created it. I've had some profound experiences that nobody but a few have seen. A few weeks ago I was sitting in the parking lot at Walmart. It's a parking lot that can hold several hundred cars. This particular day the parking lot was full with the usual variance of colors to ordinary cars. But in less than a few minutes, all the cars became either black, or white. There was a girl with me and she noticed the same as me. Her response to me after asking her how all the cars became either black or white, was that of astonishment. Yet, her confoundment was not that of the impossible, she was not bewildered at the change in the color of all cars, she just kept saying the same thing over and over. She said, who would they do this for? Who would they do this for? She kept saying this, implying such a global scale and monetary cost to this miracle was highly unusual. This is a girl that has lived her entire life in the unusual. It takes something huge to rattle her nerves. But there was no doubt that this show was being put on for me. So who am I? Why is this happening to me? Because I talk a lot of shiiite, someone else says. But what does that mean? Man if you only knew a fraction of the crazy stuff I've seen. It's like I'm living the lion the witch and the wardrobe, with a matrix twist with neo walking stupid with amnesia, forgetting that he's the one who wrote the code for everything.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 9:39:17 PM
At 9/30/2016 1:13:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

So Kali ma is standing on her husband Shiva with many arms each holding severed bloody heads and? Brahma came from a golden egg or perhaps a lotus blossom.

The OP says Christian vs Muslim. Kali and Shiva are deities in Hinduism, you retard.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 9:59:30 PM
At 9/30/2016 9:39:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The OP says Christian vs Muslim. Kali and Shiva are deities in Hinduism, you retard.

Exactly. It was in response to the statement "hinduism is the truth". It's okay if you can't kerp up. It's not yoir fault. DNA decides a lot of things that are out of your control.

lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 12:09:02 AM
At 9/30/2016 12:45:04 AM, uncung wrote:

Muslims cause trouble to non Muslims. that's why you may exterminate Muslims, by invading their lands for instance, because they disturb your freedom of committing sins.

Oh, I forgot that all the pedophilia, so called honour kullings of family members, murdering people for leaving Islam, incredible number of rapes and murders, stealing, adultery, mainly by men because women are imprisoned in some Muslim countries, perpetrated by Muslims is not a sin. The highest rate of consumption of pornography is in muslim countries. Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe, exclusively because of Muslims. No you people don.t sin. What planet do you live on, Muslim?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 12:28:48 AM
At 10/1/2016 12:09:02 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

Oh, I forgot that all the pedophilia, so called honour kullings of family members, murdering people for leaving Islam, incredible number of rapes and murders, stealing, adultery, mainly by men because women are imprisoned in some Muslim countries, perpetrated by Muslims is not a sin. The highest rate of consumption of pornography is in muslim countries. Sweden is now the rape capital of Europe, exclusively because of Muslims. No you people don.t sin. What planet do you live on, Muslim?

you must mean Catholic.
since we don't encourage pedophilia, honor killings, rape, murder, stealing, adultery, and pornography.
Killing disbelievers is only in the certain circumstances. There are many disbelievers in Saudi Arabia, in the construction projects, we don't kill them.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 3:22:59 AM
At 10/1/2016 12:28:48 AM, uncung wrote:

you must mean Catholic.
since we don't encourage pedophilia, honor killings, rape, murder, stealing, adultery, and pornography.
Killing disbelievers is only in the certain circumstances. There are many disbelievers in Saudi Arabia, in the construction projects, we don't kill them.

No one encourages this sort of stuff, but all societies do it. Muslims are not pious or special or immune. In fact some of your practices belong in the dark ages. Islam has not reformed or evolved. You are out of sync with the world. This is the problem. There are good things about islam but the negative stuff is overwhelming. Open your eyes. You kill Muslims (apostates) who leave the religion. The numbers of muslims who support the death penalty for leaving islam is staggering. What kind of people are you that you essentially try to force people to stay in your cult. This is how cults act. Of course you don't kill the workers in Saudi arabia who live in slum conditions and who are Hindus or Christians, Saudi arabia needs them. The arabs are just too damn lazy to actually work. There is NEVER EVER ANY REASON TO KILL SOMEONE WHO WISHES TO LEAVE ISLAM. IT IS ONLY THEIR BUSINESS - NOT YOURS OR YOUR SICK FRIENDS.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 5:23:05 AM
At 10/1/2016 3:22:59 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 10/1/2016 12:28:48 AM, uncung wrote:

you must mean Catholic.

No one encourages this sort of stuff, but all societies do it. Muslims are not pious or special or immune. In fact some of your practices belong in the dark ages. Islam has not reformed or evolved. You are out of sync with the world. This is the problem. There are good things about islam but the negative stuff is overwhelming. Open your eyes. You kill Muslims (apostates) who leave the religion. The numbers of muslims who support the death penalty for leaving islam is staggering. What kind of people are you that you essentially try to force people to stay in your cult. This is how cults act. Of course you don't kill the workers in Saudi arabia who live in slum conditions and who are Hindus or Christians, Saudi arabia needs them. The arabs are just too damn lazy to actually work. There is NEVER EVER ANY REASON TO KILL SOMEONE WHO WISHES TO LEAVE ISLAM. IT IS ONLY THEIR BUSINESS - NOT YOURS OR YOUR SICK FRIENDS.

If the societies committed those sins then they oppose Islamic teaching.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 11:55:17 AM
At 9/30/2016 9:59:30 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 9/30/2016 9:39:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Exactly. It was in response to the statement "hinduism is the truth". It's okay if you can't kerp up. It's not yoir fault. DNA decides a lot of things that are out of your control.