Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

if God is a programmer

janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.
Chaosism
Posts: 2,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:28:12 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

If this is just a program, can you blame the programmer for not taking seriously what we see as bad? I mean, the programmer programmed us to think of it as bad in the first place, so who's to say that it's actually bad or bad to the programmer? This equally applies to "messed up", too.

It's most likely that the program has been created for a purpose that merely utilizes it, such as personal entertainment or research, I would imagine. Considering a means to an end, the program (and us) is likely a means rather than an end.

Just speculating, here...
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:32:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.

He did, garden of Eden, we did the rest. Nihilism learn it, love it, live it, just kidding. Even the wealthiest person is not content or happy, that is what makes us strive for more, challenges, without challenges you would just fade away, you would have no purpose to live. I think that kind of the Buddhist philosophy, they wish to give up all desires so they will stop being reincarnated and just cease to exist, might have the wrong religion, but that is the goal of one of them.
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:34:10 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:28:12 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

If this is just a program, can you blame the programmer for not taking seriously what we see as bad? I mean, the programmer programmed us to think of it as bad in the first place, so who's to say that it's actually bad or bad to the programmer? This equally applies to "messed up", too.

It's most likely that the program has been created for a purpose that merely utilizes it, such as personal entertainment or research, I would imagine. Considering a means to an end, the program (and us) is likely a means rather than an end.

Just speculating, here...

Maybe we will know when we wake up.
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:35:49 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.

It is not the world that he made that is rotten, it is us who have made it rotten.
Chaosism
Posts: 2,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:36:13 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:34:10 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:28:12 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

If this is just a program, can you blame the programmer for not taking seriously what we see as bad? I mean, the programmer programmed us to think of it as bad in the first place, so who's to say that it's actually bad or bad to the programmer? This equally applies to "messed up", too.

It's most likely that the program has been created for a purpose that merely utilizes it, such as personal entertainment or research, I would imagine. Considering a means to an end, the program (and us) is likely a means rather than an end.

Just speculating, here...

Maybe we will know when we wake up.

Assuming we're somehow capable of existence outside the program, of course. ;)
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:36:57 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:32:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.

He did, garden of Eden, we did the rest. Nihilism learn it, love it, live it, just kidding. Even the wealthiest person is not content or happy, that is what makes us strive for more, challenges, without challenges you would just fade away, you would have no purpose to live. I think that kind of the Buddhist philosophy, they wish to give up all desires so they will stop being reincarnated and just cease to exist, might have the wrong religion, but that is the goal of one of them.

I wonder if I chose to be in this simulation. Remind me next time not to.
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:39:24 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:35:49 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.

It is not the world that he made that is rotten, it is us who have made it rotten.

How?
Chaosism
Posts: 2,649
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:42:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:36:57 PM, janesix wrote:

I wonder if I chose to be in this simulation. Remind me next time not to.

Oh, but what if you were the programmer? Twist! :)
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:46:11 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:42:47 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:36:57 PM, janesix wrote:

I wonder if I chose to be in this simulation. Remind me next time not to.

Oh, but what if you were the programmer? Twist! :)

Then I only have myself to blame.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:46:21 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:36:57 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:32:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.

He did, garden of Eden, we did the rest. Nihilism learn it, love it, live it, just kidding. Even the wealthiest person is not content or happy, that is what makes us strive for more, challenges, without challenges you would just fade away, you would have no purpose to live. I think that kind of the Buddhist philosophy, they wish to give up all desires so they will stop being reincarnated and just cease to exist, might have the wrong religion, but that is the goal of one of them.

I wonder if I chose to be in this simulation. Remind me next time not to.

if you haven't watch Ex Machina
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:50:02 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:39:24 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:35:49 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.

It is not the world that he made that is rotten, it is us who have made it rotten.

How?

Let me see... most people who say that the world is rotten do not mean that the planet Earth is rotten, but that the world in which they live is rotten and the world in which we live is... a human world of Human societies and Human Beings who are not all as nice as we want them to be. You literally say that "this world is messed up", you did not mean the planet Earth with that did you? You meant "Us" and "Our" world is the world that "We" made.
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:50:12 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:46:21 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:36:57 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:32:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.

He did, garden of Eden, we did the rest. Nihilism learn it, love it, live it, just kidding. Even the wealthiest person is not content or happy, that is what makes us strive for more, challenges, without challenges you would just fade away, you would have no purpose to live. I think that kind of the Buddhist philosophy, they wish to give up all desires so they will stop being reincarnated and just cease to exist, might have the wrong religion, but that is the goal of one of them.

I wonder if I chose to be in this simulation. Remind me next time not to.

if you haven't watch Ex Machina

I might.
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:52:20 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:50:02 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:39:24 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:35:49 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.

It is not the world that he made that is rotten, it is us who have made it rotten.

How?

Let me see... most people who say that the world is rotten do not mean that the planet Earth is rotten, but that the world in which they live is rotten and the world in which we live is... a human world of Human societies and Human Beings who are not all as nice as we want them to be. You literally say that "this world is messed up", you did not mean the planet Earth with that did you? You meant "Us" and "Our" world is the world that "We" made.

The whole thing. Life has to feed on life. Everything could have been photosynthetic, but it's not . Nature is all about killing and death.
kevin24018
Posts: 1,804
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:53:59 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:52:20 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:50:02 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:39:24 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:35:49 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.

It is not the world that he made that is rotten, it is us who have made it rotten.

How?

Let me see... most people who say that the world is rotten do not mean that the planet Earth is rotten, but that the world in which they live is rotten and the world in which we live is... a human world of Human societies and Human Beings who are not all as nice as we want them to be. You literally say that "this world is messed up", you did not mean the planet Earth with that did you? You meant "Us" and "Our" world is the world that "We" made.

The whole thing. Life has to feed on life. Everything could have been photosynthetic, but it's not . Nature is all about killing and death.

yeah it's about struggle, without it there is no life
janesix
Posts: 3,437
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 8:56:22 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:53:59 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:52:20 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:50:02 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:39:24 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:35:49 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.

It is not the world that he made that is rotten, it is us who have made it rotten.

How?

Let me see... most people who say that the world is rotten do not mean that the planet Earth is rotten, but that the world in which they live is rotten and the world in which we live is... a human world of Human societies and Human Beings who are not all as nice as we want them to be. You literally say that "this world is messed up", you did not mean the planet Earth with that did you? You meant "Us" and "Our" world is the world that "We" made.

The whole thing. Life has to feed on life. Everything could have been photosynthetic, but it's not . Nature is all about killing and death.

yeah it's about struggle, without it there is no life

Does it have to be that way? Or are we just so used to the idea that we don't see any other way?
Silly_Billy
Posts: 641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 9:01:08 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:52:20 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:50:02 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:39:24 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:35:49 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.

It is not the world that he made that is rotten, it is us who have made it rotten.

How?

Let me see... most people who say that the world is rotten do not mean that the planet Earth is rotten, but that the world in which they live is rotten and the world in which we live is... a human world of Human societies and Human Beings who are not all as nice as we want them to be. You literally say that "this world is messed up", you did not mean the planet Earth with that did you? You meant "Us" and "Our" world is the world that "We" made.

The whole thing. Life has to feed on life. Everything could have been photosynthetic, but it's not . Nature is all about killing and death.

Which only proves that our morals and ethics are not the same as the morals and ethics of the programmer. Still, without death, you would not appreciate being alive and without the capacity to appreciate and enjoy live, there would be no point to live.
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 9:02:18 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

I think all that He created was brilliant, because after people have many years ruined it, there still are some good things.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,032
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 10:00:10 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

he programmed in freedom of will...
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2016 10:34:44 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

The good compared to the bad in which one sees the world is relative to the good, or the bad existing within one's self. Those seeped in goodness can't help but see the good to all that surrounds them. Good vibrations attract good things. If you're a walking misery seeks to blame its despair to others, perhaps try to see how you've now become your own worst enemy. The point to life I'd suggest is, to live to learn to expand our capacities for love.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 1:58:47 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

It's a free will universe. God watches and stays out of it
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 2:12:16 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/22/2016 1:58:47 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

It's a free will universe. God watches and stays out of it

elaborate, I don't recall the universe belongs to free will.
Outplayz
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 2:14:57 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:36:57 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:32:47 PM, kevin24018 wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.

He did, garden of Eden, we did the rest. Nihilism learn it, love it, live it, just kidding. Even the wealthiest person is not content or happy, that is what makes us strive for more, challenges, without challenges you would just fade away, you would have no purpose to live. I think that kind of the Buddhist philosophy, they wish to give up all desires so they will stop being reincarnated and just cease to exist, might have the wrong religion, but that is the goal of one of them.

I wonder if I chose to be in this simulation. Remind me next time not to.

Is this life really that bad? Even if you live a hundred years... What is that to immortality? This is why i believe i am immortal. I would come back here / choose to live this life if that were the case. To live this life comes with its cons but it also has its pros... depends which one you focus on, but even if it is only cons... you will still have had the pros in there somewhere... if not, there is always a way out... rage quit. I do not find suicide to be a bad thing, but i do not look favorably on rage quiters... they leave their team behind just bc they couldn't hang... who would want you on their team if that is who you are? It's all about who you are and how you look into this world... erase everyone (the stressors) - (only for moments) and in those moments you will hopefully see... this world ain't that bad... at least for the short time we are here.

One fun scenario i like to think about is ... as an immortal ... i would be able to watch my life as a movie... what pieces would i watch? What pieces should i add from now that i would find fun to watch? What type of movie is my life making? I have answered these, and they sorta work as proofs to my belief... bc things are happening (both good and bad) as they should... so far.
Bennett91
Posts: 4,194
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 2:30:33 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:35:49 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:25:21 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:23:19 PM, Silly_Billy wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

To live.

He could have created a nicer world to live in.

It is not the world that he made that is rotten, it is us who have made it rotten.

And who made us?
Outplayz
Posts: 1,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 2:39:31 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/22/2016 2:12:16 AM, uncung wrote:
At 9/22/2016 1:58:47 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

It's a free will universe. God watches and stays out of it

elaborate, I don't recall the universe belongs to free will.

That is bc you worship an authority. I am not saying that negatively or to be mean, it is just how it is for your type of consciousness. Unless you can look above it, at least one more level, you won't catch it... maybe are not even suppose to be able to catch it... which is still okay.

The reason i give credit to "the universe being free will" is bc it correlates a bit with my belief. The god you believe in has a hint of truth to me. However, you say that it has always been, i say it has evolved to what it is, and still is. Yet, this makes this source only one of many.

I don't know what sparked it, but i believe consciousness (the way we know it as human) has been evolving infinitely yet finite to where it is. I believe it first evolved massless and void of any matter... as just a thought. In its beginning days, it was just a thought... maybe of darkness, then of light... then squares and other abstract creations but alone. Possibly why kids are this way when they are born and a good correlation. They go from no words to creation... interesting how they like toys as well... maybe why there are animals. All of this could have been created first by this thought as it grew, but eventually ... it created another.

Now, was this other a mirror image or an opposite. I believe at first it was a mirror image, forming how we see ourselves... "in the image of god." Forming our bodies bc it was the first body we fell in love with... creating emotions such as love, admiration, excitement, so on. However, a mirror image will become tiresome soon bc it does everything you do, so why not create again, this time an opposite. Think about how much was learned by the creation of this thought. Imagine you doing your thing and this opposite source still followed and you ask, "do your own thing, you don't have to follow me" yet... it wants to follow you... creates more love and sociability. From these two thoughts... given another infinite amount of time... more were "thought up" created... just like we write books and fantasy but in the hands of imagination unbound... in the hands of gods. In this scenario, whatever you think up gets created... these sources are massless and unbound and create through imagination and thought.

Down the line, you are one of these thoughts. What source did you come from? What source are you? What world will you go to? is all up to you. You are an immortal thought and as powerful as what you believe you are. Why do i think everyone is right? Bc i can see that everyone will go to what they believe they will go to... does that mean i have to follow, nope. But... we may meet for you may find my paradise or i yours, fun to come to... this world is someones (or multiples) paradise that was imagined to be a human experience. We have chosen to live this experience.

Therefore, our true free will was given to us when the first source created the other not in its control. Why? Bc once you create another that can also create; you can relish in their world... it becomes more beautiful. One time i had an outer body experience (you can say) where i felt i was a part of creating this world... it felt horrible. I was tongue tide in what to say ... all the questions of why from countless souls... but then a song i like played and i remembered the beauty in this world, then i imagined, since i did not create that song, how beautiful it would feel for someone else to grab my hand and say... "okay, that's what you have... come check out my world" ... hmmm, a memorable thought of mine.

It is up to you to see the divine in everyone and learn of how they define paradise. It is actually quite awesome when you drop your bias that they must believe in yours.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 3:44:33 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/22/2016 2:12:16 AM, uncung wrote:
At 9/22/2016 1:58:47 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

It's a free will universe. God watches and stays out of it

elaborate, I don't recall the universe belongs to free will.

You don't recall it because you come from a controlling cult that tells you what to believe. If you opened your mind and heart and eyes, you would understand that the creator has given you free will. God never takes sides or judges. You always judge yourself. You belong to a religion that enslaves your heart and mind. Break those chains and look within. Jesus, despite the wrong beliefs of the Christian world , tried to teach us that we are actually gods - co creators with God. Think man....lok at any invention....look at a table or a simple paper clip. What did it start with? It started with a thought....Then action took place....then it became....aha....CREATION!!! THOUGHT IS ALL IMPORTANT. What you need to do is let go of your religion telling you what to think and think for yourself.....from your mind and your heart. I'm not a practicing Christian, but Jesus said "The Kingdom of Heaven is within" . you are never going to find it by listening to outward religion, only from within. You only ever talk religion. Think for yourself. That is how you will find salvation. Create your own world apart from all the crap, nonsense and hatred in this world.

You will make friends and not enemies. Take a break from your religion and get personal with God. That is the true path, Your religion, like other religions only wants to control you. Walk away from it for now-take a break, forget your Jihadist ways, live for your own life and happiness. that is what God wants for you. Does your mother love you unconditionally? Most mothers do. Why would God love you any less. In fact your mother's love for you is a manifestation of god's love for you. God does not want you to hate others. Your religion doesn't teach you this, but God is Love. God does not condone war, killing, hatred, jealousy, fear or any negative emotion. that is the true God, the same one that created you and gave you FREE WILL/ With this comes responnsibility. You are free to love or hate. It is your choice, but remember, whatever you chose, you are responsible for how you act or react and what you create for yourself in this world. Never, ever blame anyone else for your condition in life. It is your responsibility.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,599
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 3:47:41 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

It's quite possibly a school for our sould to grow and learn or maybe it's a prison created by fallen beings and we are trapped in a cycle of reicarnation so these negative beings can feed of our negative energies. In other words, we are food.
uncung
Posts: 3,431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2016 4:15:07 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/22/2016 3:44:33 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 9/22/2016 2:12:16 AM, uncung wrote:
At 9/22/2016 1:58:47 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 9/21/2016 8:18:18 PM, janesix wrote:
Then what can we say about this world he created? I think it is pretty messed up. What's the point?

It's a free will universe. God watches and stays out of it

elaborate, I don't recall the universe belongs to free will.

You don't recall it because you come from a controlling cult that tells you what to believe. If you opened your mind and heart and eyes, you would understand that the creator has given you free will. God never takes sides or judges. You always judge yourself. You belong to a religion that enslaves your heart and mind. Break those chains and look within. Jesus, despite the wrong beliefs of the Christian world , tried to teach us that we are actually gods - co creators with God. Think man....lok at any invention....look at a table or a simple paper clip. What did it start with? It started with a thought....Then action took place....then it became....aha....CREATION!!! THOUGHT IS ALL IMPORTANT. What you need to do is let go of your religion telling you what to think and think for yourself.....from your mind and your heart. I'm not a practicing Christian, but Jesus said "The Kingdom of Heaven is within" . you are never going to find it by listening to outward religion, only from within. You only ever talk religion. Think for yourself. That is how you will find salvation. Create your own world apart from all the crap, nonsense and hatred in this world.

You will make friends and not enemies. Take a break from your religion and get personal with God. That is the true path, Your religion, like other religions only wants to control you. Walk away from it for now-take a break, forget your Jihadist ways, live for your own life and happiness. that is what God wants for you. Does your mother love you unconditionally? Most mothers do. Why would God love you any less. In fact your mother's love for you is a manifestation of god's love for you. God does not want you to hate others. Your religion doesn't teach you this, but God is Love. God does not condone war, killing, hatred, jealousy, fear or any negative emotion. that is the true God, the same one that created you and gave you FREE WILL/ With this comes responnsibility. You are free to love or hate. It is your choice, but remember, whatever you chose, you are responsible for how you act or react and what you create for yourself in this world. Never, ever blame anyone else for your condition in life. It is your responsibility.


you said the free will of universe or free will of human beings? I don't recall universe belongs to free will.