Jump to topic:

how did you find your faith.??

graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 2:36:35 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I'm always interested in hearing what put you on the path to believing in the God of the bible??

For me it was a moving sermon that told me God would forgive all my sins, being a serving soldier for many years in a very active regiment and attached to another special regiment, I had done things I was hoping to forget but couldn't, the notion God could forgive me just out of his great love moved me greatly..
Since I have seen miracle healings, changes in the life of others and myself of course, so many things that I cannot doubt for one minute that God does exist..

tell me your testimony!!!
IM-True
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 3:24:16 PM
At 9/26/2016 2:36:35 PM, graceofgod wrote:
I'm always interested in hearing what put you on the path to believing in the God of the bible??

For me it was a moving sermon that told me God would forgive all my sins, being a serving soldier for many years in a very active regiment and attached to another special regiment, I had done things I was hoping to forget but couldn't, the notion God could forgive me just out of his great love moved me greatly..
Since I have seen miracle healings, changes in the life of others and myself of course, so many things that I cannot doubt for one minute that God does exist..

tell me your testimony!!! : :

Ever since I heard " I AM YOUR CREATOR " spoken directly into my mind on December 7th, 1979, I have known there is a God. Faith is when you hear God's voice spoken in your mind for the first time like all God's former prophets heard. Eventually, His voice leads us to testify to every word that it places in our mind to write and speak. This is how God reveals his plan and anything else He wants us to know.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 4:56:13 PM

how many muslims have you killed during being a soldier?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 5:10:54 PM
At 9/26/2016 3:24:16 PM, IM-True wrote:

tell me your testimony!!! : :

Ever since I heard " I AM YOUR CREATOR " spoken directly into my mind on December 7th, 1979, I have known there is a God. Faith is when you hear God's voice spoken in your mind for the first time like all God's former prophets heard. Eventually, His voice leads us to testify to every word that it places in our mind to write and speak. This is how God reveals his plan and anything else He wants us to know.

BOF on December 7th, 1979 u took some pills your head gone off
Never fart near dog
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 6:27:25 PM
At 9/26/2016 4:56:13 PM, uncung wrote:

I have no idea, didn't count and didn't ask.....
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 6:52:47 PM
When I was very young, I was told that "God is everything that is good". "God is the warmth of the summer sun on your face, the green in the grass and the trees, and the soft murmur of the breeze blowing through them". And "God is the feeling you get from your mother's embrace", etc.,.

And I believed this because it made sense to me, and I had no reason to doubt it, then.

Later, as I got older, I became confused and resentful of all the religious 'authoritarianism' that was being pushed on me, and so I rejected it all; religion, God, all of it. But living in the world with nothing but negativity as a philosophical paradigm eventually proved disastrous for me. I ended up lost in addiction and nihilism.

When I finally "hit bottom" and sought help, it soon because apparent to me that I needed to regain that original positive view of "God" and of existence that I had been given as a child. It took a while, and a lot of work, but I did eventually recover my faith in a "God" of love, kindness, forgiveness, and generosity without having to bow to the "God" of any man's religion or pretense of divine authority. And so I remain.

Life is good.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 5:01:58 AM
At 9/26/2016 6:27:25 PM, graceofgod wrote:

it implies you killed many. Sound very proud yeah.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 6:57:13 AM
At 9/27/2016 5:01:58 AM, uncung wrote:
At 9/26/2016 6:27:25 PM, graceofgod wrote:

it implies you killed many. Sound very proud yeah.

It implies nothing, It is nothing to be proud of, that is why my testimony is God's Grace...
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 10:21:42 AM

And what miracle healing have you seen exactly ?

Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:08:41 AM

The sermon may have seemed moving to you but that is exactly how con artists work, by appealing to the emotions of the vulnerable. From there on you have believed more and more outright lies and made to believe utter nonsense to the extent that it has rusted on you.
Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:16:48 AM
I don't necessarily subscribe to the God of the bible. No testimony to tell....

Read into that as one may like.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:31:06 PM
At 9/27/2016 11:08:41 AM, Willows wrote:

The sermon may have seemed moving to you but that is exactly how con artists work, by appealing to the emotions of the vulnerable. From there on you have believed more and more outright lies and made to believe utter nonsense to the extent that it has rusted on you.

sounds like how the gay agenda got going..lol perhaps you have finally realised...
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:39:15 PM
At 9/27/2016 10:21:42 AM, illegalcombat wrote:

many but the most miraculous was a lady from our congregation who was prayed for and got out of her wheelchair, despite being told by the medical world she would always be in it and her life situation would only deteriorate...
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:41:03 PM
At 9/26/2016 6:52:47 PM, PureX wrote:
When I was very young, I was told that "God is everything that is good". "God is the warmth of the summer sun on your face, the green in the grass and the trees, and the soft murmur of the breeze blowing through them". And "God is the feeling you get from your mother's embrace", etc.,.

And I believed this because it made sense to me, and I had no reason to doubt it, then.

Later, as I got older, I became confused and resentful of all the religious 'authoritarianism' that was being pushed on me, and so I rejected it all; religion, God, all of it. But living in the world with nothing but negativity as a philosophical paradigm eventually proved disastrous for me. I ended up lost in addiction and nihilism.

When I finally "hit bottom" and sought help, it soon because apparent to me that I needed to regain that original positive view of "God" and of existence that I had been given as a child. It took a while, and a lot of work, but I did eventually recover my faith in a "God" of love, kindness, forgiveness, and generosity without having to bow to the "God" of any man's religion or pretense of divine authority. And so I remain.

Life is good.
Amen, that's a wonderful testimony, some times you have to hit rock bottom. then there is only one way to go..

Praise the Lord for his goodness and Grace...
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 4:42:42 PM
At 9/27/2016 11:16:48 AM, Stymie13 wrote:
I don't necessarily subscribe to the God of the bible. No testimony to tell....

Read into that as one may like.

If you are trying to find your way spiritually I hope the God of the bible opens your eyes, if you seek you shall find, if I can find him anyone can...
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 5:35:46 AM
At 9/27/2016 4:31:06 PM, graceofgod wrote:

sounds like how the gay agenda got going..lol perhaps you have finally realised...

You seem to be hitting the gay thing a lot. Perhaps you are a closet gay yourself. Don't worry, it's safe to come out now.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 9:06:33 AM
At 9/28/2016 5:35:46 AM, Willows wrote:
At 9/27/2016 4:31:06 PM, graceofgod wrote:

You seem to be hitting the gay thing a lot. Perhaps you are a closet gay yourself. Don't worry, it's safe to come out now.

oh the closet gay argument...lol that's a new one but are you saying everyone who comes on here bleating about God and how nasty he is, is a closet Christian...lol
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 9:10:38 AM
I reckon some who slag off homosexuality are gays who are scared to come out, which is sad as there is nothing wrong with being gay. I reckon that miserable so and so St Paul could have been a closet gay. Of course Jesus could have been gay too, as he had a specific disciple whom he loved.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 9:42:34 AM
At 9/27/2016 4:39:15 PM, graceofgod wrote:

many but the most miraculous was a lady from our congregation who was prayed for and got out of her wheelchair, despite being told by the medical world she would always be in it and her life situation would only deteriorate...

And not one jot of evidence for this cock and bull story.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 10:25:26 AM
At 9/28/2016 9:42:34 AM, desmac wrote:

I wonder how much they paid her to do that.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 10:29:02 AM
At 9/28/2016 10:25:26 AM, Willows wrote:

I wonder how much they paid her to do that.

I think it only happened in gog's fertile imagination.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 1:12:33 PM

there were over 100 eye witnesses, as i told you before...
roun12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 1:14:48 PM
At 9/28/2016 1:12:33 PM, graceofgod wrote:

And we all know how reliable eye witness testimony is.
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 1:16:29 PM
At 9/28/2016 1:14:48 PM, roun12 wrote:

over a 100 people....

have you or anyone seen the big bang, the first life on the planet, the first creature evolve...??? just wondering...
roun12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 1:17:59 PM
At 9/28/2016 1:16:29 PM, graceofgod wrote:

over a 100 people....

have you or anyone seen the big bang, the first life on the planet, the first creature evolve...??? just wondering...

Have you seen Jesus, God, Moses...??? Just wondering...
"No, I disagree. 'R' is among the most menacing of sounds. That's why they call it MURDER, not Muckduck." - Dwight

"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 1:18:05 PM

That story would have made headlines and we all would have heard about it, obviously you're making the whole thing up as you tend to lie a lot.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 1:21:42 PM

Of course there were. The Queen of England, President Obama The Emperor Napoleon, and Kaiser Wilhemm I were among the audience. lmao.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 1:22:48 PM
At 9/28/2016 1:17:59 PM, roun12 wrote:
At 9/28/2016 1:16:29 PM, graceofgod wrote:

over a 100 people....

Have you seen Jesus, God, Moses...??? Just wondering...

yes actually??

have you seen the big bang, the first life on the planet, the first creature evolve...
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 1:23:35 PM
At 9/28/2016 1:18:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

That story would have made headlines and we all would have heard about it, obviously you're making the whole thing up as you tend to lie a lot.

it happened it was witnessed.... mr multi id..lol
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 1:26:08 PM
At 9/28/2016 1:21:42 PM, desmac wrote:

Of course there were. The Queen of England, President Obama The Emperor Napoleon, and Kaiser Wilhemm I were among the audience. lmao.

no they weren't oddly enough they were having a gay orgy with you an dannej that night ..lol

but doctors, a pharmacist, trainee doctor, nurses and health care workers were...