Jump to topic:

The universe

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 10:25:42 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I am tired of the universe trying to control my thoughts and my mind. It is making the things i think come true, and making me look at the clock at certain times. When i get the feeling to look, i try to resist. And the universe predicted i would try to resist and gave me the numbers anyway when i finally looked. When the universe is mad at me it makes me look one minute after, like 11 12 or 109. It manipulates youtube videos and even books i read so they synchronize. It sets these things up. Did it influence the writer ten years ago, knowing id read it now at this time? It controls the whole internet, and lands me on the pages it wants me to see. I am tired of being jerked around like this.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 10:36:43 PM
Immediately after this post, i went to make coffee and my coffee pot clock said 11 12. And thats not even the right time, its 340.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 10:51:17 PM
At 9/28/2016 10:50:18 PM, janesix wrote:
I am having a lot of trouble staying in consensus reality.

As we all are Jane, don't sweat it.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 11:24:08 PM
At 9/28/2016 10:51:17 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

It is hard to deal with because i have to keep my mind full of thought, because set or another entity might take control if i leave my mind blank. At the same time i have to be extremely careful what i think because i dont want to think a bad thought and have it come true. I told my boyfriend but he cant come home early to be here with me. He cant miss any work. We just bought a house and got a dog, so he cant miss any work. We are nearly out of savings now because the down payment was 16000 we have only about 700 now in savings. We are building it back up slowly but ot will be a while before i feel safe about money again. I dont know if set is gone or if he is just hiding. But having the universe mad at me right now just skyrockets the anxiety.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 11:52:44 PM
I would think seeing the same numbers over and over is a way of communication. When the days come that show me the number 33, I know the day is going to come with unusual activity. It's nothing to be frightening. It just means something is to be shown from those related to these numbers.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 12:08:11 AM
At 9/28/2016 11:52:44 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
I would think seeing the same numbers over and over is a way of communication. When the days come that show me the number 33, I know the day is going to come with unusual activity. It's nothing to be frightening. It just means something is to be shown from those related to these numbers.

I think the numbers mean something but i dont know what. Yesterday i anounced to the universe that i was tired of trying to figure it out and that i was done. So i think the universe is pissed because of that.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 12:09:48 AM
To me, 33 refers to kundalini enlightenment and the 33 vertebrae of your spine.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 12:19:04 AM
At 9/29/2016 12:09:48 AM, janesix wrote:
To me, 33 refers to kundalini enlightenment and the 33 vertebrae of your spine.

I'm not sure what type of enlightenment that is. The number 33 for me came with an offering to join a brotherhood of sorts that was split into two different groups. One group is designated to destroying humanity. The other group is for helping humanity. The choice for me was black or white, while all decisions in between seemed gray, at the time.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 12:26:01 AM
At 9/29/2016 12:08:11 AM, janesix wrote:

I think the numbers mean something but i dont know what. Yesterday i anounced to the universe that i was tired of trying to figure it out and that i was done. So i think the universe is pissed because of that.

Never think for a moment that the universe could be upset with anyone. The universe to me is more like a computer. Written into its code are the virtues common to all life. Live virtuous, and never will there be a tax.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 12:41:54 AM
At 9/28/2016 10:25:42 PM, janesix wrote:

I am tired of the universe trying to control my thoughts and my mind. It is making the things i think come true, and making me look at the clock at certain times. When i get the feeling to look, i try to resist. And the universe predicted i would try to resist and gave me the numbers anyway when i finally looked. When the universe is mad at me it makes me look one minute after, like 11 12 or 109. It manipulates youtube videos and even books i read so they synchronize. It sets these things up. Did it influence the writer ten years ago, knowing id read it now at this time? It controls the whole internet, and lands me on the pages it wants me to see. I am tired of being jerked around like this.

Jane, with all due respect, you may be suffering from psychosis. If you haven't sought help, you should do so. There are good atypical anti-psychotic medications around now for schizophrenia.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 1:03:16 AM
At 9/28/2016 10:25:42 PM, janesix wrote:

I don't know why i think "cool" when i hear this, and stuff from my friend that is schizophrenic, but i am aware of your troubles. My friend also fights everyday. He said for a good year or more he was a vegetable, basically, fighting everyday to escape his own mind. What is left with him is interesting. He has a good and a bad "spirit" he hears. The good is what it is, but the bad is clearly bad but he says it helps him. It is the voice that gives him strength to stand up against something, or gives him strength to fight. It is dark, but a good power... says he saw it once and it was like a human silhouette filled by the universe. Now... one more voice he has that he wants to damn to hell... it is the evil one in him. I feel bad bc he tells me the things it says and it is horrible. But, thankfully, he is such a good and innocent person that he knows to ignore it... mostly calls it his btch. lol.

Your feeling of something bad happening might be more intense than mine, but i also get a weird anxiety before bad things happen. It is annoying bc you can never stop it. It could be what you are thinking about or something totally different. I feel you on that, and reading your profile, i feel you may experience it a little more intensely than i do. What has helped with me is just accepting it. Looking at it as an unwelcome power, but power nevertheless. It prepares me for when the bad thing happens... i am less surprised therefore less shocked and have a level head dealing with it. I am sure you can fight it, you are stronger than you think. One more thing that helps is living in the moment... realizing when you are future tripping or past tripping. You can still do it, but realizing that it is something imaginary and not happening... basically telling yourself your tripping, helps ignore it once back to the present. Smile at darkness for you are its master... that's how i see it anyways.

Also, don't ever fret money. It will come to you. If you are meant to go the route you are going, nothing will throw you off. If anything, if you are ever in dire need... like seriously... let me know. I am sure you will never need it though.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 2:34:11 PM
At 9/28/2016 11:24:08 PM, janesix wrote:
At 9/28/2016 10:51:17 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

It is hard to deal with because i have to keep my mind full of thought, because set or another entity might take control if i leave my mind blank. At the same time i have to be extremely careful what i think because i dont want to think a bad thought and have it come true. I told my boyfriend but he cant come home early to be here with me. He cant miss any work. We just bought a house and got a dog, so he cant miss any work. We are nearly out of savings now because the down payment was 16000 we have only about 700 now in savings. We are building it back up slowly but ot will be a while before i feel safe about money again. I dont know if set is gone or if he is just hiding. But having the universe mad at me right now just skyrockets the anxiety.

No worries, Jane, I have set caged up in my garage, he won't bother you any more.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 3:15:06 PM
Short circuits in our brains often cause us to intuit such "connections" when in fact they do not really exist beyond simple coincidence. This usually occurs in times of great stress, particularly, as when we're dealing with 'cognitive dissonance'.

I have experienced it myself.

My advice is to just let it be. Don't chase after meaning and import where there is none. That only draws you further and further away from your awareness of actual reality. Try to relax, and practice humility.

That's just my 2 cents.