Total Posts:49|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

More Helpful Tips For Theists

Willows
Posts: 2,053
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.
PrizeBeatz1
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 1:51:10 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

There is a God and we can experience Him. In fact it is necessary for our own well-being. We begin by cultivating the seeds of silence and stillness. The mind is often used as a barrier to block God out of our awareness. When we let go of the mind and its thoughts we are presented with space. This space is the beginning to our relationship with something much bigger and better than expected. We can learn to hold this state of space and then it begins to move and develop and take over our lives. The mind will resist this at all costs because it knows it will lose control.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 2:04:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 1:51:10 PM, PrizeBeatz1 wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

There is a God and we can experience Him. In fact it is necessary for our own well-being. We begin by cultivating the seeds of silence and stillness. The mind is often used as a barrier to block God out of our awareness. When we let go of the mind and its thoughts we are presented with space. This space is the beginning to our relationship with something much bigger and better than expected. We can learn to hold this state of space and then it begins to move and develop and take over our lives. The mind will resist this at all costs because it knows it will lose control.

Dose this God you speak of have a religious group.
Any advice on how to let' go of the mind ?
Chaosism
Posts: 2,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 2:55:33 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 1:51:10 PM, PrizeBeatz1 wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

There is a God and we can experience Him. In fact it is necessary for our own well-being. We begin by cultivating the seeds of silence and stillness. The mind is often used as a barrier to block God out of our awareness. When we let go of the mind and its thoughts we are presented with space. This space is the beginning to our relationship with something much bigger and better than expected. We can learn to hold this state of space and then it begins to move and develop and take over our lives. The mind will resist this at all costs because it knows it will lose control.

So, you can only truly believe in God once you've lost your mind?? I hope this is meant to be satirical...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 3:46:20 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 1:51:10 PM, PrizeBeatz1 wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

There is a God and we can experience Him. In fact it is necessary for our own well-being. We begin by cultivating the seeds of silence and stillness. The mind is often used as a barrier to block God out of our awareness.

LOL. My mind is so powerful, it can block out God. God creates the mind to block Him out. Hilarious.

When we let go of the mind and its thoughts we are presented with space. This space is the beginning to our relationship with something much bigger and better than expected. We can learn to hold this state of space and then it begins to move and develop and take over our lives. The mind will resist this at all costs because it knows it will lose control.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 4:01:10 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

Dude, I get it. You're gay. You got bullied in school. I get it. Get a grip on life and stop being a homo
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Posts: 1,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 4:20:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 1:51:10 PM, PrizeBeatz1 wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

There is a God and we can experience Him. In fact it is necessary for our own well-being. We begin by cultivating the seeds of silence and stillness. The mind is often used as a barrier to block God out of our awareness. When we let go of the mind and its thoughts we are presented with space. This space is the beginning to our relationship with something much bigger and better than expected. We can learn to hold this state of space and then it begins to move and develop and take over our lives. The mind will resist this at all costs because it knows it will lose control.

No this is called entering a maniacal state with suicidal tendencies. I urge you to go to or have a loved one take you to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
Kirigaya-Kazuto
Posts: 1,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 4:23:58 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 4:01:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

Dude, I get it. You're gay. You got bullied in school. I get it. Get a grip on life and stop being a homo

Dude, I get it. You're straight. You got bullied in school and has left you with several traumatic memories that you cannot handle so you act out violently towards things you don't understand. Just like all those years ago when you were bullied. I get it. Just get a grip on life and stop being a hetero.
#Don'tlookatDATXDUDE'sprofilebecauseyoureyeswillexplode ~ Petfish
#Treebrokethechurchbells ~ Discipulus_Didicit
Don't quote me ~fire_wings
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig. ~Seventh
Yes ~Vaarka
No ~Rosalie
Ya clown ~Solon
OSU! ~Vaarka
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 7:14:51 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 4:23:58 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:01:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

Dude, I get it. You're gay. You got bullied in school. I get it. Get a grip on life and stop being a homo

Dude, I get it. You're straight. You got bullied in school and has left you with several traumatic memories that you cannot handle so you act out violently towards things you don't understand. Just like all those years ago when you were bullied. I get it. Just get a grip on life and stop being a hetero.

Shouldn't you be busy getting aids and dying already?
Chaosism
Posts: 2,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 7:19:35 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 7:14:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:23:58 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:01:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

Dude, I get it. You're gay. You got bullied in school. I get it. Get a grip on life and stop being a homo

Dude, I get it. You're straight. You got bullied in school and has left you with several traumatic memories that you cannot handle so you act out violently towards things you don't understand. Just like all those years ago when you were bullied. I get it. Just get a grip on life and stop being a hetero.

Shouldn't you be busy getting aids and dying already?

What a fantastic display of humanity... :/
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 7:24:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 7:19:35 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:14:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:23:58 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:01:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

Dude, I get it. You're gay. You got bullied in school. I get it. Get a grip on life and stop being a homo

Dude, I get it. You're straight. You got bullied in school and has left you with several traumatic memories that you cannot handle so you act out violently towards things you don't understand. Just like all those years ago when you were bullied. I get it. Just get a grip on life and stop being a hetero.

Shouldn't you be busy getting aids and dying already?

What a fantastic display of humanity... :/

Homos are dirty creatures. I got no problems with killing them.
Chaosism
Posts: 2,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 7:33:10 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 7:24:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:19:35 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:14:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:23:58 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:01:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

Dude, I get it. You're gay. You got bullied in school. I get it. Get a grip on life and stop being a homo

Dude, I get it. You're straight. You got bullied in school and has left you with several traumatic memories that you cannot handle so you act out violently towards things you don't understand. Just like all those years ago when you were bullied. I get it. Just get a grip on life and stop being a hetero.

Shouldn't you be busy getting aids and dying already?

What a fantastic display of humanity... :/

Homos are dirty creatures.

What about homosexuality is dirtier than heterosexuality? Both can be pretty "dirty" in that regard, anyway.

I got no problems with killing them.

It's so nice to be willing to harm those that aren't harming you.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 7:44:24 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 7:33:10 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:24:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:19:35 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:14:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:23:58 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:01:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

Dude, I get it. You're gay. You got bullied in school. I get it. Get a grip on life and stop being a homo

Dude, I get it. You're straight. You got bullied in school and has left you with several traumatic memories that you cannot handle so you act out violently towards things you don't understand. Just like all those years ago when you were bullied. I get it. Just get a grip on life and stop being a hetero.

Shouldn't you be busy getting aids and dying already?

What a fantastic display of humanity... :/

Homos are dirty creatures.

What about homosexuality is dirtier than heterosexuality? Both can be pretty "dirty" in that regard, anyway.

I got no problems with killing them.

It's so nice to be willing to harm those that aren't harming you.

The mindset of the homo is weak because people are not born gay. Through all states of cultures to mass media, through this has the gay agenda moved forward to convince people that being gay is acceptable. It's a religious war to its core. I would know something about this. It's a war against humanity, to destroy the works of God. I was once offered a position to be amongst the army of soldiers to destroy humanity. Three times I have refused. The latest offer came just two days ago. Again I have and will always refuse. The gays are the unsuspecting product of this war. He atheists are another product of this war. And there are other things to consider.
Chaosism
Posts: 2,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 8:00:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 7:44:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:33:10 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:24:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:19:35 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:14:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:23:58 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:01:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

Dude, I get it. You're gay. You got bullied in school. I get it. Get a grip on life and stop being a homo

Dude, I get it. You're straight. You got bullied in school and has left you with several traumatic memories that you cannot handle so you act out violently towards things you don't understand. Just like all those years ago when you were bullied. I get it. Just get a grip on life and stop being a hetero.

Shouldn't you be busy getting aids and dying already?

What a fantastic display of humanity... :/

Homos are dirty creatures.

What about homosexuality is dirtier than heterosexuality? Both can be pretty "dirty" in that regard, anyway.

I got no problems with killing them.

It's so nice to be willing to harm those that aren't harming you.

The mindset of the homo is weak because people are not born gay. Through all states of cultures to mass media, through this has the gay agenda moved forward to convince people that being gay is acceptable. It's a religious war to its core. I would know something about this. It's a war against humanity, to destroy the works of God. I was once offered a position to be amongst the army of soldiers to destroy humanity. Three times I have refused. The latest offer came just two days ago. Again I have and will always refuse. The gays are the unsuspecting product of this war. He atheists are another product of this war. And there are other things to consider.

OK, lots I disagree with, but here's not the place for this discussion. So, you're willing to kill unsuspecting people. Got it. And shall I assume that since I'm an atheist (and simply don't believe that your notion of God reflects reality), am I in the same boat of animosity as homosexuals?
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 8:15:02 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 8:00:04 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:44:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:33:10 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:24:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:19:35 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:14:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:23:58 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:01:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

Dude, I get it. You're gay. You got bullied in school. I get it. Get a grip on life and stop being a homo

Dude, I get it. You're straight. You got bullied in school and has left you with several traumatic memories that you cannot handle so you act out violently towards things you don't understand. Just like all those years ago when you were bullied. I get it. Just get a grip on life and stop being a hetero.

Shouldn't you be busy getting aids and dying already?

What a fantastic display of humanity... :/

Homos are dirty creatures.

What about homosexuality is dirtier than heterosexuality? Both can be pretty "dirty" in that regard, anyway.

I got no problems with killing them.

It's so nice to be willing to harm those that aren't harming you.

The mindset of the homo is weak because people are not born gay. Through all states of cultures to mass media, through this has the gay agenda moved forward to convince people that being gay is acceptable. It's a religious war to its core. I would know something about this. It's a war against humanity, to destroy the works of God. I was once offered a position to be amongst the army of soldiers to destroy humanity. Three times I have refused. The latest offer came just two days ago. Again I have and will always refuse. The gays are the unsuspecting product of this war. He atheists are another product of this war. And there are other things to consider.

OK, lots I disagree with, but here's not the place for this discussion. So, you're willing to kill unsuspecting people. Got it. And shall I assume that since I'm an atheist (and simply don't believe that your notion of God reflects reality), am I in the same boat of animosity as homosexuals?

There is going to be a lot of people dying these days. These are changing times. This is no joke.
Chaosism
Posts: 2,658
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 8:21:44 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 8:15:02 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:00:04 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:44:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:33:10 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:24:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Homos are dirty creatures.

What about homosexuality is dirtier than heterosexuality? Both can be pretty "dirty" in that regard, anyway.

I got no problems with killing them.

It's so nice to be willing to harm those that aren't harming you.

The mindset of the homo is weak because people are not born gay. Through all states of cultures to mass media, through this has the gay agenda moved forward to convince people that being gay is acceptable. It's a religious war to its core. I would know something about this. It's a war against humanity, to destroy the works of God. I was once offered a position to be amongst the army of soldiers to destroy humanity. Three times I have refused. The latest offer came just two days ago. Again I have and will always refuse. The gays are the unsuspecting product of this war. He atheists are another product of this war. And there are other things to consider.

OK, lots I disagree with, but here's not the place for this discussion. So, you're willing to kill unsuspecting people. Got it. And shall I assume that since I'm an atheist (and simply don't believe that your notion of God reflects reality), am I in the same boat of animosity as homosexuals?

There is going to be a lot of people dying these days. These are changing times. This is no joke.

I'll take that as a "yes". I shall now futilely advise that you don't let such delusions get the better of you. Take care.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 9:45:18 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 8:21:44 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:15:02 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:00:04 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:44:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:33:10 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:24:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Homos are dirty creatures.

What about homosexuality is dirtier than heterosexuality? Both can be pretty "dirty" in that regard, anyway.

I got no problems with killing them.

It's so nice to be willing to harm those that aren't harming you.

The mindset of the homo is weak because people are not born gay. Through all states of cultures to mass media, through this has the gay agenda moved forward to convince people that being gay is acceptable. It's a religious war to its core. I would know something about this. It's a war against humanity, to destroy the works of God. I was once offered a position to be amongst the army of soldiers to destroy humanity. Three times I have refused. The latest offer came just two days ago. Again I have and will always refuse. The gays are the unsuspecting product of this war. He atheists are another product of this war. And there are other things to consider.

OK, lots I disagree with, but here's not the place for this discussion. So, you're willing to kill unsuspecting people. Got it. And shall I assume that since I'm an atheist (and simply don't believe that your notion of God reflects reality), am I in the same boat of animosity as homosexuals?

There is going to be a lot of people dying these days. These are changing times. This is no joke.

I'll take that as a "yes". I shall now futilely advise that you don't let such delusions get the better of you. Take care.

Yeah. Good luck with the rain. Try to stay dry, if you can.
Benshapiro
Posts: 3,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:16:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 9:45:18 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:21:44 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:15:02 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:00:04 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:44:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:33:10 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:24:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Homos are dirty creatures.

What about homosexuality is dirtier than heterosexuality? Both can be pretty "dirty" in that regard, anyway.

I got no problems with killing them.

It's so nice to be willing to harm those that aren't harming you.

The mindset of the homo is weak because people are not born gay. Through all states of cultures to mass media, through this has the gay agenda moved forward to convince people that being gay is acceptable. It's a religious war to its core. I would know something about this. It's a war against humanity, to destroy the works of God. I was once offered a position to be amongst the army of soldiers to destroy humanity. Three times I have refused. The latest offer came just two days ago. Again I have and will always refuse. The gays are the unsuspecting product of this war. He atheists are another product of this war. And there are other things to consider.

OK, lots I disagree with, but here's not the place for this discussion. So, you're willing to kill unsuspecting people. Got it. And shall I assume that since I'm an atheist (and simply don't believe that your notion of God reflects reality), am I in the same boat of animosity as homosexuals?

There is going to be a lot of people dying these days. These are changing times. This is no joke.

I'll take that as a "yes". I shall now futilely advise that you don't let such delusions get the better of you. Take care.

Yeah. Good luck with the rain. Try to stay dry, if you can.

You're batshit crazy.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:21:04 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 10:16:04 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
At 10/7/2016 9:45:18 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:21:44 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:15:02 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:00:04 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:44:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:33:10 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:24:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Homos are dirty creatures.

What about homosexuality is dirtier than heterosexuality? Both can be pretty "dirty" in that regard, anyway.

I got no problems with killing them.

It's so nice to be willing to harm those that aren't harming you.

The mindset of the homo is weak because people are not born gay. Through all states of cultures to mass media, through this has the gay agenda moved forward to convince people that being gay is acceptable. It's a religious war to its core. I would know something about this. It's a war against humanity, to destroy the works of God. I was once offered a position to be amongst the army of soldiers to destroy humanity. Three times I have refused. The latest offer came just two days ago. Again I have and will always refuse. The gays are the unsuspecting product of this war. He atheists are another product of this war. And there are other things to consider.

OK, lots I disagree with, but here's not the place for this discussion. So, you're willing to kill unsuspecting people. Got it. And shall I assume that since I'm an atheist (and simply don't believe that your notion of God reflects reality), am I in the same boat of animosity as homosexuals?

There is going to be a lot of people dying these days. These are changing times. This is no joke.

I'll take that as a "yes". I shall now futilely advise that you don't let such delusions get the better of you. Take care.

Yeah. Good luck with the rain. Try to stay dry, if you can.

You're batshit crazy.

Not crazy. Just well educated.

Read this : https://holohoax.wordpress.com...
Benshapiro
Posts: 3,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 10:29:14 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 10:21:04 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 10:16:04 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
At 10/7/2016 9:45:18 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:21:44 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:15:02 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:00:04 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:44:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:33:10 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:24:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Homos are dirty creatures.

What about homosexuality is dirtier than heterosexuality? Both can be pretty "dirty" in that regard, anyway.

I got no problems with killing them.

It's so nice to be willing to harm those that aren't harming you.

The mindset of the homo is weak because people are not born gay. Through all states of cultures to mass media, through this has the gay agenda moved forward to convince people that being gay is acceptable. It's a religious war to its core. I would know something about this. It's a war against humanity, to destroy the works of God. I was once offered a position to be amongst the army of soldiers to destroy humanity. Three times I have refused. The latest offer came just two days ago. Again I have and will always refuse. The gays are the unsuspecting product of this war. He atheists are another product of this war. And there are other things to consider.

OK, lots I disagree with, but here's not the place for this discussion. So, you're willing to kill unsuspecting people. Got it. And shall I assume that since I'm an atheist (and simply don't believe that your notion of God reflects reality), am I in the same boat of animosity as homosexuals?

There is going to be a lot of people dying these days. These are changing times. This is no joke.

I'll take that as a "yes". I shall now futilely advise that you don't let such delusions get the better of you. Take care.

Yeah. Good luck with the rain. Try to stay dry, if you can.

You're batshit crazy.

Not crazy. Just well educated.

Read this : https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

WTF
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 12:25:53 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 10:29:14 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
At 10/7/2016 10:21:04 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 10:16:04 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
At 10/7/2016 9:45:18 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:21:44 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:15:02 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 8:00:04 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:44:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:33:10 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:24:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Homos are dirty creatures.

What about homosexuality is dirtier than heterosexuality? Both can be pretty "dirty" in that regard, anyway.

I got no problems with killing them.

It's so nice to be willing to harm those that aren't harming you.

The mindset of the homo is weak because people are not born gay. Through all states of cultures to mass media, through this has the gay agenda moved forward to convince people that being gay is acceptable. It's a religious war to its core. I would know something about this. It's a war against humanity, to destroy the works of God. I was once offered a position to be amongst the army of soldiers to destroy humanity. Three times I have refused. The latest offer came just two days ago. Again I have and will always refuse. The gays are the unsuspecting product of this war. He atheists are another product of this war. And there are other things to consider.

OK, lots I disagree with, but here's not the place for this discussion. So, you're willing to kill unsuspecting people. Got it. And shall I assume that since I'm an atheist (and simply don't believe that your notion of God reflects reality), am I in the same boat of animosity as homosexuals?

There is going to be a lot of people dying these days. These are changing times. This is no joke.

I'll take that as a "yes". I shall now futilely advise that you don't let such delusions get the better of you. Take care.

Yeah. Good luck with the rain. Try to stay dry, if you can.

You're batshit crazy.

Not crazy. Just well educated.

Read this : https://holohoax.wordpress.com...

WTF

No need to freak out. If you can stay calm and keep an anylitical mind, keeping neutral to the facts, maybe we can begin to see the larger picture here. Let's start with Albert Pike. Motives. Right? What if an organization were seeking the means to unite the world under one government, one rule, one god if you will. With their motto of order out of chaos, what if it took three world wars to achieve the necessary goals to eliminating their enemies. What if the Luciferians wanted to rule the world openly? Who would be their opposition? The Jews, the Christians, the Muslims, and the Atheists, for starters. You with me so far?
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 3:48:55 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

You are trying to create God in your mind, and describe him with words, and not very smart ones at that. Our minds can not even fully understand the concept of God. He has always been. It gets lonely by yourself. long story short, we are all God, sort of like sea anemones. So, yes, life, matter itself is too complex not to have a divine creator. We can also see (to also show proof of a creator) the existence of what you would call Satan, and a flat, enclosed earth, heaven, and a hell.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

That I won't completely disagree with, yet, and anymore
https://uponthecircle.com...

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

Cause turning kids into Satanists assisting the anti Christ. The Tv should be off, it's a brainwashing box.
https://youtu.be...

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God.

Read proofs above. Yes there is.

But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

You missed it, because you can only focus on Evil. You sure as he'll aren't going to see it on the idiot box.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 4:12:06 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/7/2016 7:24:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:19:35 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:14:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:23:58 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:01:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

Dude, I get it. You're gay. You got bullied in school. I get it. Get a grip on life and stop being a homo

Dude, I get it. You're straight. You got bullied in school and has left you with several traumatic memories that you cannot handle so you act out violently towards things you don't understand. Just like all those years ago when you were bullied. I get it. Just get a grip on life and stop being a hetero.

Shouldn't you be busy getting aids and dying already?

What a fantastic display of humanity... :/

Homos are dirty creatures. I got no problems with killing them.

You couldn't kill a potted plant.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Willows
Posts: 2,053
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 5:31:29 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/8/2016 3:48:55 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

You are trying to create God in your mind, and describe him with words, and not very smart ones at that. Our minds can not even fully understand the concept of God. He has always been. It gets lonely by yourself. long story short, we are all God, sort of like sea anemones. So, yes, life, matter itself is too complex not to have a divine creator. We can also see (to also show proof of a creator) the existence of what you would call Satan, and a flat, enclosed earth, heaven, and a hell.
That is complete nonsense and no different from the common trend of religious die-hards who try and deceptively shift the definition of God around, we are not all God. Nobody can see Satan, heaven and hell and the earth is not flat. At least you could give credit to the rest of humanity and not use the word "we" to describe your nutty ideas.
So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

That I won't completely disagree with, yet, and anymore
https://uponthecircle.com...

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

Cause turning kids into Satanists assisting the anti Christ. The Tv should be off, it's a brainwashing box.
https://youtu.be...

Not at all, it gives children a balanced view of the world, for better or for worse. Those parents who turn the TV off for "fear of satanism" are usually hard-line, cruel religious child abusers.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God.

Read proofs above. Yes there is.

There is no evidence whatsoever of the existence of God.

But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

You missed it, because you can only focus on Evil. You sure as he'll aren't going to see it on the idiot box.

I missed nothing and I challenge you to quote what evidence you are alluding to.
The only people who focus on evil are those who dreamt up the idiotic concept of Satan.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 12:53:00 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/8/2016 4:12:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:24:03 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:19:35 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 10/7/2016 7:14:51 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:23:58 PM, Kirigaya-Kazuto wrote:
At 10/7/2016 4:01:10 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God. But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

Dude, I get it. You're gay. You got bullied in school. I get it. Get a grip on life and stop being a homo

Dude, I get it. You're straight. You got bullied in school and has left you with several traumatic memories that you cannot handle so you act out violently towards things you don't understand. Just like all those years ago when you were bullied. I get it. Just get a grip on life and stop being a hetero.

Shouldn't you be busy getting aids and dying already?

What a fantastic display of humanity... :/

Homos are dirty creatures. I got no problems with killing them.

You couldn't kill a potted plant.

It would be nothing to put you down.
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 1:48:20 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/8/2016 5:31:29 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/8/2016 3:48:55 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

You are trying to create God in your mind, and describe him with words, and not very smart ones at that. Our minds can not even fully understand the concept of God. He has always been. It gets lonely by yourself. long story short, we are all God, sort of like sea anemones. So, yes, life, matter itself is too complex not to have a divine creator. We can also see (to also show proof of a creator) the existence of what you would call Satan, and a flat, enclosed earth, heaven, and a hell.
That is complete nonsense and no different from the common trend of religious die-hards who try and deceptively shift the definition of God around, we are not all God. Nobody can see Satan,

We can see his works on the Tv, more and more people are turning away from God. We also have eyewitnesses of his minions.

heaven

We have eyewitnesses accounts, and we see the firmament everyday.

https://youtu.be...

hell

https://youtu.be...

and the earth is not flat.

Yes it is.
https://m.youtube.com...

At least you could give credit to the rest of humanity and not use the word "we" to describe your nutty ideas.

People are waking up, and I can safely say we.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

That I won't completely disagree with, yet, and anymore
https://uponthecircle.com...

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

Cause turning kids into Satanists assisting the anti Christ. The Tv should be off, it's a brainwashing box.
https://youtu.be...

Not at all, it gives children a balanced view of the world, for better or for worse. Those parents who turn the TV off for "fear of satanism" are usually hard-line, cruel religious child abusers.

Lol, that's the mentality that they want you to have.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God.

Read proofs above. Yes there is.

There is no evidence whatsoever of the existence of God.

See above.

But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

You missed it, because you can only focus on Evil. You sure as he'll aren't going to see it on the idiot box.

I missed nothing and I challenge you to quote what evidence you are alluding to.

See above. There are mountains of evidence for a flat earth, and current events have been prophesied both in the bible and outside it.

The only people who focus on evil are those who dreamt up the idiotic concept of Satan.

He has made evil acceptable among societies.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
Willows
Posts: 2,053
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:06:31 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/8/2016 1:48:20 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 10/8/2016 5:31:29 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/8/2016 3:48:55 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

You are trying to create God in your mind, and describe him with words, and not very smart ones at that. Our minds can not even fully understand the concept of God. He has always been. It gets lonely by yourself. long story short, we are all God, sort of like sea anemones. So, yes, life, matter itself is too complex not to have a divine creator. We can also see (to also show proof of a creator) the existence of what you would call Satan, and a flat, enclosed earth, heaven, and a hell.
That is complete nonsense and no different from the common trend of religious die-hards who try and deceptively shift the definition of God around, we are not all God. Nobody can see Satan,

We can see his works on the Tv, more and more people are turning away from God. We also have eyewitnesses of his minions.

heaven

We have eyewitnesses accounts, and we see the firmament everyday.

https://youtu.be...

hell

https://youtu.be...

and the earth is not flat.

Yes it is.
https://m.youtube.com...

At least you could give credit to the rest of humanity and not use the word "we" to describe your nutty ideas.

People are waking up, and I can safely say we.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

That I won't completely disagree with, yet, and anymore
https://uponthecircle.com...

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

Cause turning kids into Satanists assisting the anti Christ. The Tv should be off, it's a brainwashing box.
https://youtu.be...

Not at all, it gives children a balanced view of the world, for better or for worse. Those parents who turn the TV off for "fear of satanism" are usually hard-line, cruel religious child abusers.

Lol, that's the mentality that they want you to have.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God.

Read proofs above. Yes there is.

There is no evidence whatsoever of the existence of God.

See above.

But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

You missed it, because you can only focus on Evil. You sure as he'll aren't going to see it on the idiot box.

I missed nothing and I challenge you to quote what evidence you are alluding to.

See above. There are mountains of evidence for a flat earth, and current events have been prophesied both in the bible and outside it.

The only people who focus on evil are those who dreamt up the idiotic concept of Satan.

He has made evil acceptable among societies.
If nobody has ever told you before, you are so weird its not funny, you need therapy.
Edlvsjd
Posts: 1,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:14:03 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/8/2016 2:06:31 PM, Willows wrote:
At 10/8/2016 1:48:20 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 10/8/2016 5:31:29 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/8/2016 3:48:55 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

You are trying to create God in your mind, and describe him with words, and not very smart ones at that. Our minds can not even fully understand the concept of God. He has always been. It gets lonely by yourself. long story short, we are all God, sort of like sea anemones. So, yes, life, matter itself is too complex not to have a divine creator. We can also see (to also show proof of a creator) the existence of what you would call Satan, and a flat, enclosed earth, heaven, and a hell.
That is complete nonsense and no different from the common trend of religious die-hards who try and deceptively shift the definition of God around, we are not all God. Nobody can see Satan,

We can see his works on the Tv, more and more people are turning away from God. We also have eyewitnesses of his minions.

heaven

We have eyewitnesses accounts, and we see the firmament everyday.

https://youtu.be...

hell

https://youtu.be...

and the earth is not flat.

Yes it is.
https://m.youtube.com...

At least you could give credit to the rest of humanity and not use the word "we" to describe your nutty ideas.

People are waking up, and I can safely say we.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

That I won't completely disagree with, yet, and anymore
https://uponthecircle.com...

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

Cause turning kids into Satanists assisting the anti Christ. The Tv should be off, it's a brainwashing box.
https://youtu.be...

Not at all, it gives children a balanced view of the world, for better or for worse. Those parents who turn the TV off for "fear of satanism" are usually hard-line, cruel religious child abusers.

Lol, that's the mentality that they want you to have.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God.

Read proofs above. Yes there is.

There is no evidence whatsoever of the existence of God.

See above.

But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

You missed it, because you can only focus on Evil. You sure as he'll aren't going to see it on the idiot box.

I missed nothing and I challenge you to quote what evidence you are alluding to.

See above. There are mountains of evidence for a flat earth, and current events have been prophesied both in the bible and outside it.

The only people who focus on evil are those who dreamt up the idiotic concept of Satan.

He has made evil acceptable among societies.
If nobody has ever told you before, you are so weird its not funny, you need therapy.

If nobody has ever told you before, You spreading atheism like you are a Jehovah's witness will reserve you a special place in hell. If I'm wrong, the worst will happen is a nonexistent afterlife, if you're wrong though... man https://youtu.be...

Smart people buy insurance.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:33:12 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/8/2016 2:14:03 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 10/8/2016 2:06:31 PM, Willows wrote:
At 10/8/2016 1:48:20 PM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 10/8/2016 5:31:29 AM, Willows wrote:
At 10/8/2016 3:48:55 AM, Edlvsjd wrote:
At 10/7/2016 1:12:42 PM, Willows wrote:
There was such a fantastic response to the last thread (Helpful Tips For Theists) so I thought of adding some more.

The most common stumbling block for many suffering with RDS (religious disorder syndrome) is the notion that life is "too complex" so it must have been created, which of course is ridiculous since one could equally claim that life is too complex to have been created. Many things in nature are complex but is each snowflake created, pretty hard if you ask me, to go to all that trouble. And if life is so complex that it had to be created, the Creator would have to be very complex, therefore would have to be created.

You are trying to create God in your mind, and describe him with words, and not very smart ones at that. Our minds can not even fully understand the concept of God. He has always been. It gets lonely by yourself. long story short, we are all God, sort of like sea anemones. So, yes, life, matter itself is too complex not to have a divine creator. We can also see (to also show proof of a creator) the existence of what you would call Satan, and a flat, enclosed earth, heaven, and a hell.
That is complete nonsense and no different from the common trend of religious die-hards who try and deceptively shift the definition of God around, we are not all God. Nobody can see Satan,

We can see his works on the Tv, more and more people are turning away from God. We also have eyewitnesses of his minions.

heaven

We have eyewitnesses accounts, and we see the firmament everyday.

https://youtu.be...

hell

https://youtu.be...

and the earth is not flat.

Yes it is.
https://m.youtube.com...

At least you could give credit to the rest of humanity and not use the word "we" to describe your nutty ideas.

People are waking up, and I can safely say we.

So we can rule out the Creator business once and for all. When you next hear your "over-friendly" preacher giving a sermon on the wonders of creation just remember, he his paid to put a forced smile on his dial, look his congregation in the eye and tell a load of porkies. if he doesn't, he loses his job.

That I won't completely disagree with, yet, and anymore
https://uponthecircle.com...

It is quite alright to let young children watch Harry Potter movies. They won't tell it to your face but they know what is myth and what is not.

Cause turning kids into Satanists assisting the anti Christ. The Tv should be off, it's a brainwashing box.
https://youtu.be...

Not at all, it gives children a balanced view of the world, for better or for worse. Those parents who turn the TV off for "fear of satanism" are usually hard-line, cruel religious child abusers.

Lol, that's the mentality that they want you to have.

And some late breaking news.....there is still no evidence that there is such a thing as God.

Read proofs above. Yes there is.

There is no evidence whatsoever of the existence of God.

See above.

But don't worry, if any evidence does come to hand you will hear about it straight away on DDO and CNN. Don't hold your breath on that one though.

You missed it, because you can only focus on Evil. You sure as he'll aren't going to see it on the idiot box.

I missed nothing and I challenge you to quote what evidence you are alluding to.

See above. There are mountains of evidence for a flat earth, and current events have been prophesied both in the bible and outside it.

The only people who focus on evil are those who dreamt up the idiotic concept of Satan.

He has made evil acceptable among societies.
If nobody has ever told you before, you are so weird its not funny, you need therapy.

If nobody has ever told you before, You spreading atheism like you are a Jehovah's witness will reserve you a special place in hell. If I'm wrong, the worst will happen is a nonexistent afterlife, if you're wrong though... man https://youtu.be...

LOL/ So, your peddling that hoax here now?

Smart people buy insurance.

Brain dead morons believe hoaxes are true.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Dirty.Harry
Posts: 1,585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 3:06:02 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
At 10/8/2016 5:31:29 AM, Willows wrote:

There is no evidence whatsoever of the existence of God.

Can you explain how you arrived at this conclusion? please present a logically sound argument to prove the veracity of your claim, can you do that?