Jump to topic:

Theists make great cult members.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 12:21:34 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Do you like the sounds of 20+ weekly pay checks ?
Ever wanted to be a boss and a God like figure ?
Maybe a wife for each day of the week is more your thing.
Well What are you waiting for.

Pop on down this Sunday to a church near you.
With each church containing dozens if not hundreds of gullible believers of pure stupidity and absolute nonsense.
Starting a 50 plus strong cult has never been easier.

For a limited time.
Here at ( Cults Are US ) do we have a deal for you, For the 3rd year running
Cults R Us are number 1 in getting cults up and on the go, with a record 73 cults on the run, we've made God's all over the world. Our fully qualified team of professional coaches are standing by to get things started.
With a range of packages starting from *$220 for the basic pack ,all the way up to $2500 for the Deluxe cult starter package.* wich guarantees 20 plus followers. Or your money back. And With many packs in between, we are sure to have a package to suit you.

For more package info and prices , give us a call or drop us a email at.
Cults R Us .Com
Or phone us on 3886 787890. Fees and charges may apply for overseas

The basic $220 pack includes a 1st class great recruiting story . Along with 1 free $73 one single 5 hour class. Extra single day 5 hour classes are just $68.50.

Classes are taught online by our fully qualified Cults R US team , these classes Will teach you the art of how to approach and how to deliver recruitment story's like a BOSS.

THE $2500 DELUXE PACKAGE.*
Has all the above , with added 1 full week of classes and the " already a cult " guarantee . Wich includes 4 to 5 , fake members that are among the most masterful , great quick thinking manipulative minds around. Who specialize in recruiting members , and pointing out the dumb from the dumber.

If it can be done 4000 plus years ago.
It can be done today. Your practically a God.
*terms and conditions apply.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 12:45:55 AM
Notice how the Satanists always make fun of the major religions, yet never want to admit to belonging to the worst of them all. You'll always know the one true religion by the one the Satanists fear the most : Christianity.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 10:19:23 AM
At 10/8/2016 12:45:55 AM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
Notice how the Satanists always make fun of the major religions, yet never want to admit to belonging to the worst of them all. You'll always know the one true religion by the one the Satanists fear the most : Christianity.

What you seem to have problems grappling with is that the opposite to Christianity is not Satanism, it's nothing.
And it doesn't take too much to make fun of religions since they are all so hilariously laughable in the first place.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 11:19:07 AM
At 10/8/2016 10:19:23 AM, Willows wrote:

What you seem to have problems grappling with is that the opposite to Christianity is not Satanism, it's nothing.
And it doesn't take too much to make fun of religions since they are all so hilariously laughable in the first place.

Hi Willows , it's a silly post I know . But man , how funny was old mates post.
" And they wonder why they don't get takin seriously."
That's pure gold right there.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 12:50:06 PM
At 10/8/2016 11:19:07 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Just keep it up and remember, God is a She.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 1:08:55 PM

You don't know anything about Christianity, or any of the religions other than the watery version of satanism provided for the brainwashing of dysfunctional pleabians, likely bullied in school for being misfits. I would know the people directly responsible for preying on your weakness.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 1:16:45 PM
At 10/8/2016 1:08:55 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

You don't know anything about Christianity, or any of the religions other than the watery version of satanism provided for the brainwashing of dysfunctional pleabians, likely bullied in school for being misfits. I would know the people directly responsible for preying on your weakness.

And who would those people be?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 1:23:01 PM
At 10/8/2016 12:50:06 PM, Willows wrote:

So there is a God? or goddess(?) because I can pull up all of your posts that state there exists no such thing. So why don't you come clean and either admit you've been purposely lying this whole time, or just admit that you have no idea what you believe.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 1:41:27 PM
At 10/8/2016 1:16:45 PM, Willows wrote:

They would be the people that have asked me to write a book about them. They would be people that have been lying to themselves for a very long time. They see themselves as heroes. Self-sacrificing souls consuming themselves in darkness to bring light into this world, they would say they are like a lamp, holding the torch of Gideon as victims from the theft of fire, holding now the responsibility of balancing the scales of justice.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:08:34 PM
At 10/8/2016 1:41:27 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

They would be the people that have asked me to write a book about them. They would be people that have been lying to themselves for a very long time. They see themselves as heroes. Self-sacrificing souls consuming themselves in darkness to bring light into this world, they would say they are like a lamp, holding the torch of Gideon as victims from the theft of fire, holding now the responsibility of balancing the scales of justice.

And you need therapy before you do some serious damage.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:14:19 PM
At 10/8/2016 1:23:01 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
At 10/8/2016 12:50:06 PM, Willows wrote:

So there is a God? or goddess(?) because I can pull up all of your posts that state there exists no such thing. So why don't you come clean and either admit you've been purposely lying this whole time, or just admit that you have no idea what you believe.

The thing is that you appear to not be able to discriminate what is statement and what is tongue and cheek, and for that matter, fact from fiction. You must therefore, be religious.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:18:58 PM
At 10/8/2016 2:08:34 PM, Willows wrote:

Wow .
Bat sh it crazy.
Fun hey Willows.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:21:24 PM

If I showed you a picture of a medallion that had a collection of symbols on it, how would read it? A symbol is the most efficient way of telling a story. One symbol for one story, story after story, each symbol then becomes a chapter to a larger book. What I was describing was the story of a medallion that was once awarded to me, by the people you do not know exist. I left out two symbols to the story awarded to me. You wouldn't understand it anyways. It was given to me for my achievements of understanding the complexities of the societies remaining in the shadows.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:24:52 PM

I think he just cursed us .
I'm I'm melting. Help help.
Make it stop , I'm sorry.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:28:10 PM
At 10/8/2016 2:21:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

If I showed you a picture of a medallion that had a collection of symbols on it, how would read it? A symbol is the most efficient way of telling a story. One symbol for one story, story after story, each symbol then becomes a chapter to a larger book. What I was describing was the story of a medallion that was once awarded to me, by the people you do not know exist. I left out two symbols to the story awarded to me. You wouldn't understand it anyways. It was given to me for my achievements of understanding the complexities of the societies remaining in the shadows.

Meth. It's a hell of a drug.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:29:32 PM
At 10/8/2016 2:24:52 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Don't bother pretending you have an idea of what I'm talking about.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:36:07 PM
At 10/8/2016 2:29:32 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

+1
Your speaking moo poo. Symbols , lamps, fire.
This is not normal man . Scroll up slayer and read what you posted.
I kidd you not,
Your only mucking around but hey ?
Masonic . Big fella. Pop ya mum on the computer for a sec please mate.
I'm concerned. Get her to PM me.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:41:24 PM
At 10/8/2016 2:28:10 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 10/8/2016 2:21:24 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

Meth. It's a hell of a drug.

Agreed. These fools control the industry. Organized criminals. Cops living above the law selling drugs to drug dealers. I would know the fools controlling this world. I could have a license to sell drugs above the law, above the prosecution of local and federal laws, to be an outlaw operating within the laws of a sickened society, but I refused to be brainwashed as them. These people are Luciferians. They can't trust each other, let alone trust themselves. I've listened to their lies, but never once did any of their lies take an effect on me. The power of the Holy Spirit will always remain undefeated.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 2:54:44 PM
At 10/8/2016 2:36:07 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

+1
I kidd you not,

Shouldn't your biggest concern be the elementary grammatical abominations occurring within all your posts? You're an intellectual idiot that never passed the fifth grade.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 3:00:33 PM
At 10/8/2016 2:54:44 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

+1
I kidd you not,

Shouldn't your biggest concern be the elementary grammatical abominations occurring within all your posts? You're an intellectual idiot that never passed the fifth grade.

No its all good . I can live with it.
Are you going to be OK is my concern at the moment.
Did you scroll up and read your posts ?
You went cray cray for a bit there.
Are you all good now ? Take a deep breath.
Shhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhh.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 3:07:01 PM
At 10/8/2016 3:00:33 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

+1
I kidd you not,

Shhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhh.

Be real for a minute. It's only good because you lack the ability to do better. If you cannot teach yourself the basics of grammar, how will you ever learn something more complex? Maybe this is why you'll never be able to understand the things so easily learned by others. This is the reason why your mental gymnastics cannot stretch passed anything other than an insult.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 3:22:37 PM
At 10/8/2016 3:07:01 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

+1
I kidd you not,

Shhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhh.

Be real for a minute. It's only good because you lack the ability to do better. If you cannot teach yourself the basics of grammar, how will you ever learn something more complex? Maybe this is why you'll never be able to understand the things so easily learned by others. This is the reason why your mental gymnastics cannot stretch passed anything other than an insult.

I've stated this on my dashboard thingy.
Masonic , sorry mate. Are you going to be OK ?
I promise to try a little harder with my spelling in the future around you.
It will be ok. I'm sure. Would you rather me use symbols.?
Forgive my spelling and I won't talk about why you squat to piss.
Fair. ?
Now back to them posts before .
Do you take medication by any chance . ?
Maybe you can look into that . You need help bro.
I still want to have a quick chat with your mum still about this.
RoderickSpode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 3:35:08 PM
At 10/8/2016 12:21:34 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

With each church containing dozens if not hundreds of gullible believers of pure stupidity and absolute nonsense.

For a limited time.
Cults R Us are number 1 in getting cults up and on the go, with a record 73 cults on the run, we've made God's all over the world. Our fully qualified team of professional coaches are standing by to get things started.
With a range of packages starting from *$220 for the basic pack ,all the way up to $2500 for the Deluxe cult starter package.* wich guarantees 20 plus followers. Or your money back. And With many packs in between, we are sure to have a package to suit you.

Cults R Us .Com

The basic $220 pack includes a 1st class great recruiting story . Along with 1 free $73 one single 5 hour class. Extra single day 5 hour classes are just $68.50.

Classes are taught online by our fully qualified Cults R US team , these classes Will teach you the art of how to approach and how to deliver recruitment story's like a BOSS.

Has all the above , with added 1 full week of classes and the " already a cult " guarantee . Wich includes 4 to 5 , fake members that are among the most masterful , great quick thinking manipulative minds around. Who specialize in recruiting members , and pointing out the dumb from the dumber.

This is silly. I would never try such a thing.

That phone# doesn't work by the way.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 3:40:16 PM
At 10/8/2016 3:35:08 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 10/8/2016 12:21:34 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

For a limited time.

Cults R Us .Com

This is silly. I would never try such a thing.

That phone# doesn't work by the way.

Let me just check that . I'll get back to ya.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 4:29:39 PM
At 10/8/2016 3:22:37 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 10/8/2016 3:07:01 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:

+1
I kidd you not,

Shhhhh Shhhhh Shhhhh.

I've stated this on my dashboard thingy.
Masonic , sorry mate. Are you going to be OK ?
I promise to try a little harder with my spelling in the future around you.
It will be ok. I'm sure. Would you rather me use symbols.?
Forgive my spelling and I won't talk about why you squat to piss.
Fair. ?
Now back to them posts before .
Do you take medication by any chance . ?
Maybe you can look into that . You need help bro.
I still want to have a quick chat with your mum still about this.

You'd be better off having a conversation with likewise kids of your educational aptitude after the recess bell. Run along now. I hear your third-grade teacher calling you back to class for show-and-tell.
Willows
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 4:42:59 PM
At 10/8/2016 2:18:58 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Wow .
Bat sh it crazy.
Fun hey Willows.

Well yes Deb. Reality is a hard to swallow for some but there must be something we can do for this poor guy. I think he really does care a lot, what do you suggest?
Quadrunner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 5:53:34 PM

What makes it "the worst" and why would someone choose a religion because they view it to be the worst?

How does a fear of Christianity reinforce it as "the one true religion".

Seeing how Christianity has so many variations and has arguably changed since its original form, I'm puzzled by your wording. Perhaps you could elaborate on your entire post in a more coherent manner for the sake of constructively contributing to website.

Thank you
Wisdom is found where the wise seek it.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/8/2016 6:19:04 PM
At 10/8/2016 5:53:34 PM, Quadrunner wrote:

What makes it "the worst" and why would someone choose a religion because they view it to be the worst?

How does a fear of Christianity reinforce it as "the one true religion".

Seeing how Christianity has so many variations and has arguably changed since its original form, I'm puzzled by your wording. Perhaps you could elaborate on your entire post in a more coherent manner for the sake of constructively contributing to website.

Thank you

Christianity has never changed, only the varying interpretations through the ages change. Manipulations. Every year a new and unwanted version of the Bible comes off the press. Subtle changes to wordings that have larger impacts to what was once the truths known. Christians pretending to be Christians because they wish to teach falsely the most influential person to have ever walked the planet. Jesus. Jesus is God. Jesus was worshipped as God, and was crusified for this very reason. This reason has levels of reasoning, when trying to reason the purpose for the mortal death of Christ. Jesus Christ lived a perfect life absent of sins. He was tempted by the Satan, as the Satan offered Him all the riches of the kingdoms of this world, yet Jesus refused an offer no other man could. Jesus never once gave in to the temptations of revenge, that few since have been able to avoid. He preached love when surrounded by hate. To do this in a world of ego that loves to hate, why does almost everyone here on this site hate Him so much? He cures the sick. He feeds the poor. True Christianity is based on the works and words of Jesus. If it is true that Jesus did all these things, wouldn't it stand that His beliefs taken down as our religion today, would this not be the greatest religion of all?